Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction ❯ Things I'll never Say ❯ Things I'll never Say ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: An idea I had when I was thinking about Shuro which made me think of Seto. I don't own a thing. I do own the lyrics though they are BASED off of Trish Thy Tang lyrics to “Autumn Leaves”
 
Things I'll Never say (Shuro's POV)
 
There he goes again, going to go to Italy this time though. That's the only thing that ever changes, is the place. He leaves me behind and thinks I'm going to be here and you know what? I will. I won't leave even though I am annoyed with the fact that he leaves.
What can a girl do though?
“Shuro, when will Seto come back?” Mockoba asks me as I shrug. I don't know anymore, he forgets to tell me and guessing on how Mockoba asked me, he doesn't know either. Why does he do that?
“I'm not sure, Mockie,” I'm the only one who calls him that and it makes him feel better. I can tell because every time I say it he smiles like a fool.
“Hey, how about we go see Aya and her baby!” Mockoba asks as I nod in return. Since Seto is traveling, why shouldn't we?
“Okay, how about we go tomorrow?” I ask as he nods with excitement. At least I can see how Mana (mana is the past version of the dark magician girl for those who didn't know) and Yuhi are doing.
I only smile as Mockoba leads me out of the airport and into the limo.
 
I'm tugging at my hair and pulling on my cloths I'm trying to keep my cool
I know it shows
 
I can't help, but smile when I see Aya and Toya standing on the stairs, waiting for us. Mockoba runs up to them and ask them a billion questions at once. The two laugh, obviously they can't keep up, but I tell him to slow down and we walk into the garden. Mockoba runs away from us and let us talk.
“So how are you and Seto? I've been dying to call you, but I'm afraid to interrupt something,” Aya giggles as I roll my eyes.
Aya has her hair in small pigtails and was wearing a red dress that was large enough for her stomach. Toya was wearing a white shirt and some jeans.
Sometimes I'm really jealous of the two, but they do deserve each other. At least Toya will stay with her not like someone I will not mention does. I can't blame him though. It's just his work and I know that he would stay if he could. Why am I rambling in these thoughts anyway?
“How's the tummy Aya?” I turn my head to see Yuhi and Mana with Ceres and Yami. Mrs.Q is just looking at them like she's annoyed. Mana probably tried to practice her magic on her.
“Will you ask about the baby for once?” Aya yells as Toya chuckles. I smile as I tug at my pants. I hadn't seen them for such a long time I am nervous. Wow, did think that was going to happen.
“Yuhi!” Mockoba shouts as he runs over to them and gives them a hug. Yuhi easily picks up the small boy and puts him on his shoulders with ease.
“Hey, what are you doing here?” Yuhi asked as Mockoba tries to answer, but I answer before he does.
“We just thought we could visit you crazy guys,” I state this as I wink my right eye. I notice the way Yami is looking at me and I know that he knows. He has known Kaiba longer then anyone. So I'm not surprise when he shacks his head in sadness. I hate it when he knows everything, a lot.
“Cool!” Mana stats as she hugs me. She is ready to go play with Mockoba and she does as soon as Yuhi puts Mockoba down.
“So where is Seto?” Yami asks this and he probably knows for all I know.
“Italy, but hey it's not his fault,” I defend him since I know he can't. I do that a lot, defend him from everyone else, but what can I do?
“Oh,” Ceres says this in her all knowing voice which is just as annoying as when Yami does.
“Yeah, well I'm heading to see where Trunks and Mana went,” I say and I know that they are worried about me. I hear my phone ring and I pick it up and my jaw drops slightly when I hear Seto.
“Seto!” I shout as I hear him chuckle. I swear, he likes to make fun of me.
“Hello, where are you two?” he knows that I take Mockoba everywhere with me because he is like my own little brother.
“I'm at Hojo (can't remember what it's called) island with Toya and Aya,” I state as I hear him sigh.
“Well, I'll be there tonight,” Seto states as I blush a little. He knows when to catch me off guard.
 
My cheeks are turning red I'm searching for the words inside my head
I'm feeling nervous trying to be so perfect because I know your worth it
 
Aya and Toya let Mockoba and me stay at there house. I'm laying here on the couch, watching the clock intensely as I wait for Seto. I wait calmly as I watch the clock make that little tick tack sound. You'd think I would get tired of this sound, but no I'm not.
It also helps that I have my CD player on. I can just listen to the songs and watch the time past by me without a care in the world.
Though these songs remind me how I can't talk to Seto. I do, it's just that I can't say how I feel directly to him. I write `I love you' and I can show it through my actions, but I can never tell him how I feel through my words. It's so hard and I think it hurts him because he wants me to say his name when I can barely look at him
 
But I can say I want to do and I say I want to blow you away be with you every night am I squeezing you too tight? I can say what I want see I want to see you go down on one knee marry me today guess I'm wishing my life away with these things I'll never say
 
Damn, I'm falling asleep. I have to stay awake for Seto. I have too and I can't let him down. Just because I can't say it to him, I can show him that I love him. I have to keep away.
What's the time anyway? Isn't it like one in the morning? I don't know, I think I lost count after twelve.
“Shuro?” Someone lightly touches my face and kisses me and I know who it is. I smile into the kiss as he strokes my cheek. I pull away and smile at him to see that my arms are already wrapped around his neck. I think that's just out of habit even though he is behind me.
“About time you got home,” I whisper as he smiles at me. It's a rare smile, but I love it anyway.
“Sorry,” he whispers as he looks at me. I feel myself melt as he tickles my face lightly.
 
It don't do me any good, it's just a waste of time what use is it to you what's on my mind? If it ain't coming out we aren't going anywhere so why can't I just tell you that I care?
 
“I won't leave if you tell me you love me,” he whispers as he kisses my neck. I feel myself turn bright red as I look at him. I can't help, but wonder if that would keep him here with me.
“I…” I can't spite them out! Why can't I though? How hard can it be?
 
Cause I'm feeling nervous because trying to be so perfect because I know that your worth it, your worth it, yeah
 
I look at him in a desperate attempt to not tell him. This is so god damn hard! Why can I just scream… I love you? Why is so god damn hard?
“Shuro, I love you too,” he whispers as I blink in confusion. I said what I was thinking, didn't I? Damn it! Wait, that's a good thing because I told him I loved him! Yes!
“I love you…”
 
these things I'll never say
these things I'll never say…
 
Sailor Ra: Good or bad? Review and Happy V-Day! Bye now!