Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ❯ Enter Seto Kaiba ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: The sequel to Yugi's Little Secrets. I hope you like it!

<Crickets can be heard chirping.>

Wingzero: Or not.

As promised, I took the crew to my summer cabin. Mokuba decided to stay at home. He said something about being bored as there were three couples, not including me. Joey also wanted to stay there, because he was going to keep an eye on Tristan. He didn't exactly trust his best friend with his younger sister. Of course, Mai went wherever Joey did.

This left me with the three hikari and yami. Yugi and Yami deserved this little getaway after what they've been through. Not to mention, they were having their house remodeled. I was in love with Yugi, but then I realized I could never have him, though I still wanted to be his friend. Wonders never ceased. They were currently lounging on a blanket, under an umbrella. Bakura and Ryou splashed each other. There was no doubt who was sinning, but the shorter was having fun. Marik and Malik were…. I sore they were around here. Should I be running for my life? They couldn't have gone too far unless Marik happened to be using his shadow powers. I mentally cursed.

Running my hand through my hair, I picked up my smoothie. Unfortunately I was still underage, but that didn't mean I could buy one. Besides, I wouldn't be setting a good example for Mokuba. I allowed my drink to slosh around before I took a sip. A shadow came over me. Who the hell was on MY porch?

Glancing up, I noticed a girl in a bikini, revealing too much for my taste. She had straight golden blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Her skin was a creamy white and looked like she used too much skin care products. Her hand was on her hip as if she expected me to immediately acknowledge her presence.

"Hi," she greeted me with an innocent voice and smile. However, I knew they were fake. She probably recognized me from the Battle City Tournament. "My name is Asuki Tenshi." She held out her had as if to greet me.

I merely glanced at her hand and snorted. "What do you want?" Nevertheless, she wasn't phased by my coldness.

She giggled like one of those stupid lovesick school girls. Oh gods, I hoped she wasn't one of those. I wanted to bang my head against the nearest wall, but I restrained myself from such foolish actions. "I'm your neighbor."

`That's nice,' I thought dryly. My drink stayed in my hand, because I don't trust her with it. "I'll be leaving in a few days so don't even bother." We stayed there for a few weeks. The couples became much more intimate and I had enough time to relax, but I also did some work over the internet. Mokuba protested; however I was becoming bored so he `allowed' me to finish some projects as well as `attend' a few important meetings. We planned to leave two weeks before school started.

"I'll be leaving around then too," Asuki chirped, though it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. "In fact, I'm in your class, but you never noticed me."

`What did I do to deserve this?' I thought in anguish, though I kept my cool on the outside. I can't let her bring down my reputation. `What will it take for her to go away?' I glanced over to her just as the wind caught her hair making her appear seductive. Inwardly I wanted to hurl. `Why wasn't there a bathroom nearby when you really need it?'

"I was wondering.." Asuki's voice trailed off. She clasped her hands behind her and nervously shifted her weight.

Oh Ra, she wasn't going to ask that question.

"Maybe we can hangout before school starts?" The blonde pressed her full lips as she pouted. Her eyes widened to make the puppy dog effect.

Nope, it wasn't going to work on me. Instead of being drawn to her, I wanted to run away, far away as possible. Hm, I wondered if Marik brought his millennium rod. "Listen here, I have no interest in you whatsoever. Now go away before I decide to call the police and have you arrested for trespassing on MY property."

Again she giggled. "You're just shy and playing hard to get." Asuki twirled a lock of her golden blonde hair around her finger. "Besides, aren't you lonely?" Her blue eyes glanced towards the others, who were busy.

"I need peace and quiet, which my friends aren't," I replied; my voice dripping with sarcasm. Where the hell was Marik? Maybe Bakura wouldn't mind torturing this girl for me.

"It's good to have friends," Asuki went on, ignoring my hints and my less than subtle warnings. "Everybody needs friends. I can't imagine a world without my friends. Speaking of which, they're on vacation with their families. I know my friends mean a lot to me, but this is their families. Family comes first, at least that is what I believe."

That chair looked very tempting. I wondered how many times I needed to knock myself on the head before I drown out her friendship speeches. Just great, we got rid of one only to have another fall into our midst. For the first time in my life, I prayed that either one of those psychotic spirits would save me. She wasn't finished with her little speech to my dismay. I decided to ignore her and watched the others. Hn, Tenshi was her last name. She certainly was no angel, more like a devil.

Ryou grew tired of their splash war and was lounging on a blanket. He lazily took sips out of his soda while his yami was throwing pebbles at random birds. I was glad he didn't choose human targets. Well, his aibou wouldn't approve of it either. When Ryou noticed me looking over, he waved to me with a huge grin plastered on his face until he saw her. He frowned at the sight and stood up before chasing his darker half down the beach.

Thank God, someone was listening out there. I hoped he came here quickly before I do something drastic. Oh no, she had a frown on her face, not good. Did she know I wasn't listening? Wait a second, why should I fear her? I owned one of the largest corporations in the world. Unfortunately, I had this thing called a conscious.

Asuki gave me this grin. I knew that look. It was that one right before a girl wants me to do something for her or she wants me to be her boyfriend. "My father owns a large software company in the United States and we moved here a few years ago, because he wanted to expand. He said something about expanding my knowledge and learning about a different culture. I think Japanese and American cultures are vastly different. Don't you?"

"Whatever," I groaned as I kept my eye on Ryou and his yami.

Apparently, Ryou managed to catch up with his yami and was in the process of talking with him. I couldn't tell if he managed to convince Bakura to help me get rid of this annoying girl, but I thought I saw a glint of evil in his eyes. Besides, it wasn't like the former tomb robber to be helping others unless it dealt with torture. Wait a second, I wanted her to be tortured so naturally Bakura would be all for it.

Minutes later, Bakura came running towards us at a fast rate. He ran so quickly he was kicking up sand and before I knew it, he was standing near me. His pale hands were on his millennium ring and lifted it from his chest. I knew he couldn't leave it behind. "Do you want me to send her to the shadow realm? Or perhaps a slow and painful death?"

"You're silly," Asuki Tenshi giggled. Oh gods, I hated her laughter. Scratch that, I hated everything about her. "I'm sure Seto will be more than happy to take you to the nearest mental facility. After all, that's what friends do."

Bakura blinked several times before making a sound that was between a groan and a growl. He glanced over to me for support and I raised my hands in defeat. Hey, I have been trying to get rid of her for the past few minutes but she wouldn't take a hint. "You little brat, you have three seconds to leave before I sent you to the shadow realm."

Suddenly the tune to `Oops I Did It Again' sounded. Asuki immediately reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. "Hello…. No, I'm not doing anything important now… You want me to pick you up?.... Sure."

We stared blankly at her while she was conversing with her friend. Ryou managed to run over here and was out of breath. He leaned against the nearest wall for support. As soon as his yami saw him, he immediately went over to his lighter half and held him as if he was saying Ryou was his and his alone.

The banshee from hell hung up the phone. "That was my sister. She wanted me to pick her up from the mall."

"You said family is important," I said throwing her words back at her. "Why don't you go pick her up?"

"I knew you were going to say that," Asuki chirped as she stepped of my porch. "I'll catch you later, cutie."

In the background, I heard Bakura making gagging sounds. As much as I would like to join him, I had a reputation to keep and an image to maintain. I looked over at the two white haired teens. "Were you seriously going to send her to the shadow realm?"

"I'm not the type of person to joke around," Bakura scowled. From the glare he was giving her retreating form, I knew he wasn't joking around.

"Bakura, must you do that every time?" Ryou sighed as he placed his head in his hands.

I snorted out loud. "You would agree with him if you spent five minutes with her. By Ra, I swear she is a blonde Tea."

Ryou paled at the thought while Bakura was still glaring at where she used to be. "You mean she actually does the friendship speeches?"

Nodding my head, I confirmed his question. "Not only does she do the friendship speeches, she can make a speech on any subject she wants to."

"Not good," Bakura stated what was on all of our minds. His frown indicated he wasn't like this at all. "The next time I see her, she is getting a one way trip to the shadow realm."

"As much as I would like it, you can't," I growled softly. The others stared at me with disbelief. "Her father owns a large software company. They started out in the United States and expanded over here. If his daughter should end up missing, he will begin to suspect something, which might lead to me and then to you."

"So?"

"Would you like to be used in experiments?" I inquired with a hint of amusement in my voice. "That's what the scientists are going to do once they find out you're a spirit from Ancient Egypt. You'll be taken away from Ryou and barely have enough time to be with him; let alone screw him." I knew my last statement made a huge impact on him.

Bakura growled so loudly it startled his hikari. "They're not going to take Ryou from me. I will castrate them and force feed it to them before it happens."

"Why so moody?" Malik asked. He had amusement written all over him.

"It's none of your business," Bakura grumbled. He would have continued if it weren't for that kiss Ryou gave him.

"We have another Tea on the loose," I muttered darkly. "And she's even more vicious, but don't let her looks fool you. She may seem to be innocent; however, there's nothing innocent about her." My blue eyes went over to where the two Egyptians were standing.

Malik's face had gone from extremely happy to extremely furious within a few seconds. "Not again!" He didn't like the fact either, more like loathed. "Don't we even get a break?"

"Well at least you're not the object of her affection," I said grumpily. My hand almost crushing the glass my drink was in. "I tried everything to get rid of her except for throwing her off my porch, but all it took was a phone call from her sister."

"There's no way she's going to take my aibou," Marik growled fiercely. He wasn't exactly the sharing type. I looked at it this way. It was much better having him possessive rather than maniacally insane. "I will send her to the shadow realm in several pieces!"

"Step in line," Bakura said after he pulled away from his hikari. "I'm first."

Ryou seemed to be pleased with the kiss. He nuzzled his yami and became comfortable leaning against his strong chest. "Don't you think it will be cruel to the duel monsters?"

"Gah, he has a point," Malik shook his head. "We have to find another way to get rid of her."

"Unfortunately, we can't," I informed the two Egyptians. "Her father wouldn't exactly be pleased and he owns a large software company."

"There goes that idea," Malik grumbled. He too was in his yami's arms.

"Speaking of which, where were you two?" I asked them with curiosity. `Please don't let them say they were screwing each other.'

Malik turned a bright red as he hid his face in his lover's chest. He gave a squeak of surprise when his yami turned him around to face us. Suddenly, the floor became very interesting to him.

"We were getting to know each other intimately," Marik answered with a smirk. I knew they were screwing around.

"Spare us the details," Bakura said in annoyance. He picked up his hikari bridal style and headed back into the cabin. Most likely they were going to wash off the salty water and sand.

"I believe we shall do the same," Marik announced while copying Bakura's actions and swept Malik off his feet literally. "We'll be using the second bathroom."

"Don't take too long," I called out to them. I stood up to stretch out and placed my drink back on the table. The other two would need to be informed of this. I hated to ruin the rest of their vacation after what they had been through, but they needed to know. Maybe I should take a bath after either of the couples were finished. For now, I should tell them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~1 hour later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, maybe telling Yami wasn't exactly the brightest idea I had. He was pacing back and forth in the entertainment room, glaring at the walls, the chairs, the windows, us, the table, the pictures, and you get the idea. I was perched on the seat next to the window. Malik and Marik crashed on the sofa while the other two managed to squeeze into the lazy boy. Yugi was sitting on an individual chair.

"Yami, we can handle this," Yugi said with a reassuring voice. "We've been through this before and we can do it again." There was confidence shining in those violet orbs of his.

The others were glancing at each other. True, we handled Anzu and her hikari. Well, actually they did. I wasn't exactly helpful in the last fight. What I wouldn't do to have half the power I had when I was high priest. Malik scooted over to his yami until he was in Marik's lap. The other wasn't complaining. No duh, Ryou was already on Bakura's lap. How else were they going to fit on that small chair?

A sudden light flashed and there were two duel monsters standing before us. Two spellcasters stood with their staffs in their respective hands. The taller one wore violet armor. His hair was a lighter shade of violet and his eyes were a cold blue. The greenish-blue staff consisted of a spade like top with a green gem in the middle. In contrast to him, another magician stood with silver armor that had intricate elvish designs. She wore a silver band around her head, silver gloves, and silver boots. Her outfit under the armor was a light blue color to match the jewels on her silver armor. The staff was silver with a light blue blade. Her golden eyes looked over towards her masters.

"Is there anything wrong, Master Yami?" Mirai asked with worry. He was very serious about this matter as he almost lost his other master not too long ago.

Yami still was pacing back and forth, fury written all over his face. His scowl on his face told us he wasn't exactly in the mood to chat or that he was going to destroy something in the next few seconds. I hoped it wasn't that latter, not that I could buy new furniture. Why spend money on furniture only to break them?

"We have problems," Yami stated rather bluntly, still pacing back and forth in the room. I swore he was going to wear a hole right through the floor.

Bakura jabbed his finger over in my direction. He too wore a scowl on his face. "Kaiba here has a stalker and you'll never believe who it is."

"Did Tea escape from her nice room?" The other magician asked. Apparently she was still pissed off from her last encounter with the annoying dancer.

"It's much worse than that," Ryou squeaked. I saw the fear in his eyes and his yami held him closer as if he was going to protect his hikari.

"What could be worse than Tea?" Mirai inquired, completely confused. He tilted his head as much as his armor would allow him.

"She's much worse," I spoke up for the first time ever since the two duel monsters arrived. My blue eyes looked over at them. "From what I have seen of her today, she is more persistent, more ruthless, more innocent looking, more devious, and more likely to be disastrous for anyone who gets in her way."

The two magicians blinked several times. I had to explain the entire story again with the others providing their two cents every now and then. By the time I was finished, the atmosphere was so tense you could cut it with a butter knife.

"I would send her to the shadow realm," Marik started off. He fingered his version of the millennium rod in his hand while his hikari glared at him. "But it will raise too much suspicion as Kaiba stated earlier." For once, he actually made sense and talked normal. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing….. if it wasn't me who was being stalked.

"My thoughts exactly," Bakura agreed with his fellow yami. He kept Ryou close to him as if someone was going to take away the white haired hikari any second right now. I wondered if it was a good thing all three yamis agreed to it. Out of all of them, the Pharaoh was the sane one.

"We still could use the millennium rod," Malik suggested. He shifted around to get into a comfortable position on his yami. "We may not be able to send her to the shadow realm, but we can make her do some pretty embarrassing stuff."

"It is worth a shot," I nodded my head. If we couldn't send her the shadow realm, then mind control was the next best thing. "And make sure it is in a public place."

"With lots of cameras," Marik added.

"And don't forget actual witnesses," Ryou spoke up, despite his fear.

"It is a good plan," Yami stated as he stopped the annoying pacing. "The only problem is we don't know if the millennium rod will have any affect on her. For all we know, her mind could be too messed up to even work on her."

"Master Yami brings up a point," Mirai announced, bringing our attention to the duel monsters standing. "It will be wise to test it on her before you actually develop your plan."

"It could backfire and you all will be caught in the act," Arian noted. Her golden eyes dimmed when she made that statement. She clutched her staff even tighter. "We all know her father is an important figure in his business so if something should happen to his daughter…." Her voice trailed off as she didn't want to finish the statement.

"It's going to be good on my company's reputation," I groaned at what she implied. I leaned back against my seat and started to rub my temples. Hopefully, she will get over me and find someone else to chase after. Hn, it would take a miracle for that to happen or I might be able to convince someone to pretend to go out with me. "Maybe I could get a pretend boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Do you honestly want to drag another person into this?" Yugi scolded me. This was definitely getting weird. "You said she is more persistent and dangerous than Tea. Asuki will eliminate every obstacle in her way to you, including your pretend other. I don't think you'd want a death on your hands when you can easily prevent it."

Why didn't I think of that before?

"Looks like we're back to square one."

Wingzero: ^^U I had so many ideas for this…..

DS: Let's face it. You had too much work last semester and you're working on your other fics.

Wingzero: >.> Have I ever told you, you have a big mouth?

DS: Several times.

Wingzero: So shut it!

DS: Never! *has her mouth duct taped* Mmmhhmmmmm…..

Wingzero: ^.^ Much better. Anyways, this is only the prologue. Rei will eventually make his appearance. I don't know if it is going to be the second or third chapter though…….

Ray: ……….. Will you make up your mind?

Wingzero: I could always put you with Asuki Tenshi.

Ray: *shuts up*

Wingzero: If you're wondering, I mad a Mary Sue on purpose!! Yes, she's going to be the villainess of the fic!