Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Showdown! ❯ Look out for the high pitch monster! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<updated/Animeshowdown#2>.....opening........60%complete.......85%... .. ready to view window................

<Last time>

you follow your brother to your seats...no: FRONT row seats. and sat down. couple of minutes later of
sitting there listening to your brother's and quatre's conversation you fell asleep...yes, it was
THAT boring. anyway, you were woken by someone shaking you.

you look up and saw...............

------------------------------
<Persent>

Ok, so you look up and saw........Yuu!!!!!! Oh my god! Can this day get any better? Yup! Just then you saw the twins: Amboshi and Suboshi!!! God! Talk about your favoriate duoble scoop icecream! ok, now don't panic...act natural.......oh the heck with it! I LOVE YOU....um...HOT ANIME GUYS!!!!! (drools)

Anyway, so these hot guys came up to you and ask if the seats besides you are taken.

"NO!" you nearly shouted, "go ahead."

so, now here you are: surrounded by these hot guys and you suddenly don't think coming to this ... well, whatever that your brother gragged you for...seems so bad anymore. Hell, you could die happy!(as long as you are surround by THEM of course!)

"Attention everyone, The Anime Showdown is starting in 5 mintues, so please take you seats!" the anouncer boomed through the stadium.

"ANIME?" you thought out loud.

"Yes, it's an Anime showdown," answered Amboshi, smiling warmly at you.

Gosh, you are going to melt!

"I take it that you didn't know when you came here." stated Yuu coolly.

"u..uhuh." you nodded wordlessly...afarid that your mouth wouldn' work.

"sooooo luckyyyy!!!!!" came a squeal from behind.

uh-oh...you know that voice....no it can't be....but it is........your enemy: blond haired bratty high pitch classmate...:Brook.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You close your eyes, hey if you can't see her maybe she'll go away.

no such luck.

"OH MY GOD! IT"S YUU AND THE FISHIGI YUGGI TWINS!!!" She screeched.

ouch! there goes your hearing!

you goan.

"you know this annoying girl?" Suboshi asked, clearly irritated by Brook's screams.

"Unfortunally.."you muttered.

"hey it's not soo bad," you thought, "at least she isn't sitting in the same row as you, right?"

WRONG!

"Hi!" Brook greeted, suddenly appearing infornt of you guys. "I'm Brook."

"um...hi..."Amboshi replied weakly, trying very, VERY hard to be nice.

"Wow, you guys are sooooooooooo hot! Can I have your autograph?" she gushed out.

"Great," you thought angrily, "if she keeps this up, there will be a showdown right now, with me creaming her!"

"I can't believe that you guys are here, oh my god, do you like anime too? oh, i love anime, i been watching those since i was a kid....." she blah on and on.

BOOM!

"huh?" you opened your eyes....hey look there's Tamahome! And he knock Brook out cold! Yay!!!

"Man she's annoying!" Tamahome said.

"Great job, Tama-baby!"

Uh? is that....a MAN?!!!! O_O;;;2

Yup! ^_^ That's our favoriate crossdresser alright! HI NUNU!<--nickname

"More Anime Guys?" you thought, your eyes became heartlike shape.

"Happy you came now?" you brother asked, interupting you in your daydream again.

"YES!" you smiled and gave your brother a big bear hug.

"Ack!" you brother yelled, "I can't breath!"

ops! uh-oh, you just act like a fool infront of these hot guys....

O_o? um. are they laughing?

"you're funny!" Amboshi say between laughters. "I'm Amboshi and that's my twin brother Suboshi."

Suboshi nodded toward you and smiled, "Hi!"

Yuu also started to introduce himself, "Hello, I am Yuu."

"Tamahome," stated in a i-am-mr-cool tone.

"umm...hi, I'm ________ (your name)" you answered. damn! you're not that shy before! oh well, at least they are talking to you!

"Ok! Let the showdown began! Today our contestants are: from the show: Cardcaptor, here's Sakura Kinomoto!" the anouncer once angain boomed." And from the show Peach girl: Sae Kashiwagi!"

hummm.....that annoucer sound familar....who could she be?

"________(your name)!" Someone called from behind.

You didn't turn, afraid you might see someone evil.

"Hey! Girly, I'm talking to ya!" the voice continued.

Girly?! No one ever called you that except....."CINDY?!"

yup! That's the one, Cindy Sun you best friend, <worst writer and evil boss if you ask me!> anyway, there she is, running up to you with that freaky and stupid smile paste on her face.

"Hi!!!! ^__________________^" she greeted, completely looking like one of those happy face balloon that got streched too much.

"um...hi?" you replied, not liking that smile one bit....hey last time she smiled like that something bad happen...mainly like, you got soak and almost drown cuz she thought pushing you into the pool would help you get the cute lifeguard's attention.....it did....but.......-_-; almost dying is not the way to go!!!!

"how are you?"she asked happily...almost tooo happy, she's cooking up something.

"good..."

"really?"

"really."

"Really, really?"

"really, really."

"really, really, real-"

"YES!!!!" everyone around you shout.

she stop in mid-sentence.her mouth quivered.....oh, no...you know what's coming next.

"......waaaaaa, meanie!" cindy wailed.

bingo!

not those wails! they will break the lights! Just when you were about to stop cindy's cries, you heard: "Cindy! Show time!"

You look up at Cindy...you were greeted by: ^______^. ACk! O_O that happy face again! you should have known...that's cindy.......

"Well, I gotta go, see ya!" Cindy said and ran off.

"Don't tell me you know her too." Suboshi asked.

"Yup."

He goan, "you sure have weird friends."

"Nope, just Cindy" you anwsered.

"Shh! The fight's starting!" someone in the crowd hissed.

well, it was fun meeting up with your enemy and friend, but right now let's just enjoy the show....hopeful in peace.......



tbc......^_^ stay tune for the fight of...um.....whatever it is! ^____^

P.S suggestions wanted!