Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Showdown! ❯ The Showdown! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<updated/Animeshowdown#3>.....opening........60%complete.......85%... .. ready to view window................

<Last time>

"Well, I gotta go, see ya!" Cindy said and ran off.

"Don't tell me you know her too." Suboshi asked.

"Yup."

He groans, "you sure have weird friends."

"Nope, just Cindy" you answered.

"Shh! The fight's starting!" someone in the crowd hissed.

well, it was fun meeting up with your enemy and friend, but right now let's just enjoy the show....hopeful in peace.......
-----------------------------------------------

<Present>

Ok, now the showdown just began and you know that this is going to be good, hey whatever that have the word "anime" in it is always the best!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, here we are the showdown between our little sakura and our most well known deer: sae!"

WHAT?! That's cindy up there!

"Your friend is the host?" Amiboshi asked, somewhat surprised.

"Looks like it..." you muttered, now afraid what's going to happen. You know Cindy...that girl, trouble follows her!

--------<battle ring>---------

Sakura stood at the east corner of the ring and bow respectfully.

"Hello!" she said in a cheerful tone...not at all like Cindy¡¯s scary cheerful one!

"oh, Hellooooooo~!" Sae smirked, plotting evil little plans in here head.

"Ok, contesdents, take your place and....3-2-1 GO!!!"

look like Sae is making the first move! Sae ran toward sakura, sakura got ready to attack and is in defense mode. Huh? Sae just ran pass sakura?!

"SYAORAN!!! You can to cheer me on!" Sae squealing happily.

"O_o who are you?" Syaoran asked confused.

"OH, you are such a kidder! I'm your girlfriend!"

"WHAT?????!!!!" the cardcaptor crew screamed in total shock.

"Syaoran-kun...is this true?" Sakura whispered sadly, looking about to cry.

"no, I...she...I never met-" Li started.

"So, I'm not good enough for you Syaoran?!" Melin growled, "How could you?"

"but I don't even KNOW her!" Li augured, about to go crazy.

"GAKI!!!" touya screamed at Li, "cheat on my sister will you!"

oh, dear....touya looks like he's about to kill someone.......will someone please stop this nonsense?!

"BUT I-" Li again augured, trying to clear his name.

"don't bother brat," the talking stuff animal...um I mean kero said in a very sympatric tone, patting Li's shoulder, "I understand...and I approve your relationship with this girl.."

">_< you're not my mother, I don't need your approval!" Li screamed at kero.

"but my love, aren't you happy that someone approve our never dying love?" Sae asked cutely....

"look lady I don't-" Li glared at Sae...but was cut short when Sae kissed Li on the lips......

Oh boy...this is not good......

"Oh my," Amiboshi gasped when he felt the battle aura coming from our little sakura.

"I...WON"T NEVER FOGRGIVE YOU!!!!" Sakura screamed angrily.....um...is that fire in her eyes???.....stand back folks: an angry sakura is a dangerous sakura.

right on cue, sakura took out two of her most powerful attack cards: firey and watery.......not good...

"FIREY BURN THAT B*TCH!" sakura shouted as she summoned our hot blazing firey.

O_O did she just cursed?
no time to think about that now....Sae is toasted!

ok you guys, picture: Sae (stick figure like) burning....running around.... (Sae: ouch, ouch, ouch! help!!!!!! help!!!! I'm melting!!!!")

-_-;;;;....um ok......anyway, next sakura summoned watery..(Sakura: eat water you sl*t!)

O_o where does our sweet sakura learn these words? (touya: um...I...um...don't know! <hides gay porno magazines>)

ok, after a couple more minutes of sakura cursing sae and kicking her ass, the battle between sakura and sae was finally over...you still can't believe how sakura creamed sae like that...

"I hope the next one is not as crazy as this one" you thought out loud...

"No dice!" Cindy grinned widely, popping out of nowhere.

"ACk! O_O" yuu jumped a little, "stop doing that!"

"yea, it's creeping me out!" tamahome groaned.

Cindy ignored them and sticks her tounge out.

just when you are about to comment on Cindy¡¯s immature behavior you heard: "Hey, babe, come sit by me!"

You turn to look what's going on and.....waaaaaa!!!! your brother is hitting on the soda lady.
hey...wait a minute! long chestnut braid that reaches the butt......large purple eyes.....that's no lady...THAT'S.....DUO MAXWELL!!!!!

"how...how....what in the world?!" you screamed.

"^_^ isn't she a beauty?" cindy asked happily.

"YOu have something to do with this...right?" you stated...not bothering to ask..after all, this IS cindy.

"maybe."

"she is cute...the soda lady that is," suboshi said.

O_O....poor suboshi...doesn't know what he's talking about.

"OUCH!" a yap from your brother caught you attention, "who threw this peanut bag?"

"hn..baka."

O_O (really big eyes) HEERO YUY?! .....bawaahaahaaa....you WOULD be scared if not for the uniform....

there in front of your brother; next to you, stood Heero Yuy...in...a...PINK spandex with big yellow letters spelled: peanuts on it.

oh, man you can't take much of this...this is just too funny.

"Hee-chan" duo called happily, "jealous?"

"oh...he's...your" your brother asked, "your..."

"I'm HIS boyfriend and HE is MINE!" heero growled out as his hand griped tightly on duo's waist.

"HE????!!!! YOU MEANT THAT SHE IS A GUY!!!!!!!" you brother gasped loudly.

"so...you're brother's gay?" Amiboshi asked you....you sweat dropped.... your brother heard that too and screamed: "NO! I'M NOT A FAG..YOU, YOU SASSY!!!!"

"Who are you called my brother a sassy?" suboshi glared and send out his weapon....run brother, RUN!!!

"so, I take that hiring these gundam boys as undercover bodyguard is a bad thing.." cindy muttered.

"YOU THINK?!" you wanted to scream but were too busy drooling over the shirtless heero to bother.

"cotton candy! come and get your cotton candy!" a guy called.

cindy perked up upon those words, she zoomed away, shouting: "I'm coming my love, my cotton candy!!!"

this is...not good.........why? well........

"_____(your name)!!!!"

looks like Cindy¡¯s back...............

"hihowareyoudoyouknowthatiamveryhyperandveryhyperandiwannaplaytagan diamtoldtathitalkalotbutidon'tthinkthatitalkalotbecauseinschoolinevertalkan d...." she blah on and on, while jumping up and down....

"is, she ok?" yuu asked a bit scared of cindy and moving away from your manic friend.

"oh, yea, she's just sugar high, give her about half an hour she'll be fine," you answered...god, just how much of cotton candy did she ate?!


tbc...^_^ this story is now also posted in "mediaminer.org" please visit and read and review! ^_^