Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Showdown! ❯ ur friend....kill her! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<updated/Animeshowdown#4>..... Opening........60%complete.......85%..... Ready to view window................

<Last time>

Cotton candy! Come and get your cotton candy!" a guy called.

Cindy perked up upon those words, she zoomed away, shouting: "I'm coming my love, my cotton candy!!!"

This is...not good.........why? well........

"_____(your name)!!!!"

Looks like Cindy¡¯s back...............

"Hihowareyoudoyouknowthatiamveryhyperandveryhyperandiwannaplaytagan diamtoldtathitalkalotbutidon¡¯tthinkthatitalkalotbecauseinschool inevertalkand...." she blah on and on, while jumping up and down....

"Is, she ok?" yuu asked a bit scared of Cindy and moving away from your manic friend.

"Oh, yea, she's just sugar high, give her about half an hour she'll be fine," you answered...god, just how much of cotton candy did she ate?!

---------------------------------------------

<Present>

Ok, (i know i say this word all the time, but seriously, there is just no synonyms for "ok"...maybe "alright"...but....)

Anyway, Cindy was annoying the hell out of your friends. She by far, had: tease touya nonstop about his love for yukito, run around tamahome singing "tamahome and miaka sitting in the tree", poke a stick at amiboshi, gets into a fight with suboshi and steals his weapon and tied him up, dump popcorn all over yuu (hey where did she get that?) and finally, less but not last, she sang the 100 bottle caps on the wall.... everyone, and boy do i mean "EVERYONE" was just about to kill her!

Hyper Cindy however doesn't seem to notice the murderous glares that was send her way.... typical....

"WILL SOMEONE JUST KILL HER ALREADY?!" tamahome shout, having enough of this.

"That's it!" amiboshi screamed, tired of reasoning with your friend and now is very very angry.....you know what that means! when a nice and kind and gentle person finally lose it and becomes angry...well, let's just hope hell would be kind to Cindy......

"Not a chance!" came a voice.

you turned to see where that voice came from...you found your source.... there next to amiboshi stood a guy....a hot looking guy...a really hot lookin guy.....a really really hot loo-.....ok, anyway this guy dressed all in black , with leather pants and loose silk shirt stood there with a scythe in hand.

"who--who are you?" you asked, a bit scared, but inside, your heart beating a mile a minute.

"I'm the prince of death and Cindy here is going to suffer!!!" he crackled.

"um...why?"you asked.

"because she's annoying," yuu said.

"she's stupid," suboshi muttered against his bindings.

"and i want her dead!" tamahome chrip in.

"um...."the prince of death replied,"acctually it's because she won't go out on a date with me."

"WHAT?!"

you sweatdropped....

"Cindy!" you thought, "what is up with you and your crazy friends?"

suboshi somehow manages to untie himself and retrieve his weapon.

"die you evil crazy hyper girl!" he gave out a battle cry and charged at Cindy.

"O_O epp!" Cindy yep and ran for her life. um...look like she's not totally unaware of her surrounding and the anger that was in the air.

you don't know what to do. Ok, so you have 3 possible choices: 1.) Help Cindy escape and calm everyone down.2.) help everyone kill Cindy or....3.) just pretend you didn't know what's going on.

after much thought, you decide to go with the first choice. but just as you were about to grab Cindy and pull her away from the angry looking suboshi, you saw.........THE YUGI-OH crew!!!!

"look yami, isn't this exciting?" yugi asked his darker half, "I wonder want kind of battling would they be displaying."

"I don't know abiou*, if they allow us to use our shadow monsters, i would be happy to enter," yami answered.
-----------------------------(Hold it!!!)-----------------------------------------
Lesson on japanese terms...

Dr. T: hello, I'm Dr. T! and i am here to explain to you what "abiou" means. as many of you know that from the show "yugioh" , yami is the japanese term for dark. as naturally, "Yami" is the dark half of yugi, which in term, and it is only logic that "Yugi" is the lighter half. thus: when yami called his light self "abiou" it is only natural to assume that "abiou" means "light"

----------------------(ok back to the story)----------------------------------

is this for real? is yami suppose to act like this...i mean we all know that yugi is wimpy and very formal, but YAMI???

"Hey?! what are you doing?" you saw seto kaiba shout.

"What¡¯s going on?" you said out loud, wondering what could make kaiba yell like that.

Then that's when you saw...Cindy.....hiding...........under.....SETO KAIBA'S COAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have she gone mad????????!!!!!!!!!!!


tbc.....^______________^ like the story so far? well, sit back because there is lot more to come!!!!