Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Showdown! ❯ Love...WHAT HAPPEN TO MY DOVE?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<updated/Animeshowdown#5>.....opening........60%complete.......85%... .. ready to view window................

<Last time>

"Hey?! what are you doing?" you saw seto kaiba shout.

"what's going on?" you said out loud, wondering what could make kaiba yell like that.

then that's when you saw.....Cindy.....hiding...........under.....SETO KAIBA'S COAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have she gone mad????????!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------
<Present>

the scene in front of you is not a pretty one. i mean, how would other people react if their best friend (you still have no idea how did you two became friends in the first place) was driving everyone crazy and now is taking refuge under seto kaiba's coat? not such a nice reaction huh?

you're torn between feeling scared for Cindy or bad for kaiba. neither way, someone's doomed.

"get out of there you filthy mutt!" kaiba shouted at Cindy.

Cindy only grabs the coat tighter.

"OUT!" kaiba shouted even louder, he tugged at his coat trying to pry it out of Cindy¡¯s hand......no luck, Cindy¡¯s grip was strong.

"HELP! HELP! DON'T LET SUBOSHI CATCH ME!" was all Cindy ever screamed out.

"that's right!" you exclaimed, " I forgot all about suboshi! where is he?"

you looked around.

"I'm here," suboshi called, walking toward you.

"where were you?" you asked.

"soda!" he smiled and shows you the cup of coke in his hand. "what's going on?"

"Cindy¡¯s hiding so you won't kill her" you replied.

"she's still at it? it been 20 minutes!" he said, eyes widen and then busted out laughing.

"what do you mean?" tamahome asked, completely confused by his statement.

"I...stop...chasing her...20min ago!" he replied in between laughter.

"you mean....she's hiding and annoying kaiba for nothing?" yuu stated.

"yup!" suboshi smirked.

oh for the love of .... why? why? why do these things always happen to you? probability because of Cindy.

you decide that you really had enough of Cindy¡¯s crazy behavior and ordered suboshi to get her. needless to say, suboshi is not happy about the job and refused to go. that's when you found Wufie, and order him to get the job done.

"Weak onna, who do you think you are, ordering me around?" he glared.

"GO NOW!!!" you shouted in a very scary tone, no in mood of trying to cope anyone into doing anything, when you what something, you get it!!!

"O_o...yes madam" wufie stuttered.

good, look like wufie is scared of you....

"come on onna get out of the man's coat." wufie said reaching a hand toward Cindy.

"NO!" Cindy shouted and bit wufie's hand.

"OWWWW!!!! why you little! I'll kill you!!!!"

GODS! why does Cindy have to make things so difficult?!

"I don't care anymore" yuu said and got up and somehow....(don't ask me how because i don't know) manages to get Cindy away from kaiba.

"THANK YOU!!!!" Kaiba thanked yuu and gave him some money for his help.

you were glad THAT was over...now what to do with Cindy?

"Hey!" Cindy whispered to you, "Let's go make a love potion!"

"A what?" you asked

"I said: a love potion!" she smiled, "i got a recipe for it...you'll never know...maybe amiboshi would fall for you."

"I don't want his love like that.." you argued, but your body started to follow Cindy anyway.

"It'll be fun!" Cindy laughed gleefully.

---------------<entering Cin's crazy science lab>----------------------

ok, you followed Cindy into her lab and what you saw inside left you frozen with awe. all over the place were shelves of potions. there were bottles of all kind of shape and color.

"Ready?" she asked.

you could only nod.

BAM! she dumps the spell book unto the table.

"ok, let's see," she muttered to herself.."love potion...love potion... aha! there it is!"

Love Potion:

ingredients: a dozen red rose, 5 pink rose pedal, 9 water lily, 3 moonstones, 8 cloves, 1/2 piece of jade, and finally 7 dove feathers.


"How are we going to get these things?" you asked her, doubting that Cindy was able to get any jade.

"I have everything!" she chripped.

true to her words....there were 24 roses, 10 pedals, 18 lily, 6 moonstones, 16 clovers, 1 full jade, and 14 dove feathers.

"How?" you stammered....than you saw the featherless dove......(sweatdrop)...better not ask.

"Ok, you go first!" Cindy cheered.

you followed the instructions...perfect!

Cindy¡¯s turn....disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first she threw in 12 PINK roses...5 RED pedals, 9 TIGER lily, 3 moonstones, 8 clovers, 1/2 jade, and 7 dove feathers.......what it end up in....? Blue smoke !!!!(Cindy: help i can't see!)

so needless to say, Cindy¡¯s potion was a failure.....but you got yours and amiboshi is just about good as gold.

"let's go back to the stadium!" you said and ran away happily, ready to feed amiboshi the potion...

"Wait! be sure after he drinks it, the first thing he sees is you!" Cindy shouts after you...

"Why?"

"Because the first person he sees is the one he falls in love with!"

"ok! I¡¯ll make sure he sees me!"


----------------<back at the stadium>------------------------

"Hey! Amiboshi! You must be thirsty! here i got you a drink!" you called out to Amiboshi.

"Oh! Thank you __________(your name)" Amiboshi smiled.

He was about to take the drink....but......suddenly, yuu grab it and drank it!

"What?" you said in shock.

"oh, yea, yuu-san must be thirsty after arguing with Tamahome-san over the money Kaiba-san gave him." Quatre explain.


OH.....NOT GOOD....NOT GOOD!!!!!!!


"Thanks" yuu said and started to open he eyes.......and stared into..........................


tbc!~ ^_^ i know i'm evil and i'm proud of it! READ and REVIEW or i'll stop writing this story!!!!!