Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Showdown! ❯ YUU IS GAY?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<updated/Animeshowdown#6>.....opening........60%complete.......85%... .. ready to view window................

<Last time>

Hey! Amiboshi! You must be thirsty! here i got you a drink!" you called out to Amiboshi.

"Oh! Thank you __________(your name)" Amiboshi smiled.

He was about to take the drink....but......suddenly, yuu grab it and drank it!

"What?" you said in shock.

"oh, yea, yuu-san must be thirsty after arguing with Tamahome-san over the money Kaiba-san gave him." Quatre explain.


OH.....NOT GOOD....NOT GOOD!!!!!!!


"Thanks" yuu said and started to open he eyes.......and stared into..........................

-----------------------------------------

<Present>

"Thanks" yuu said and started to open his eyes, and stared right into...Miwa's eyes!!!!!!

"What to do now? What to do now?" your mind scream again and again.

"Um...______ (your name)," quatre asked softly, "is it just me or do yuu look a little too cozy with that um...guy?"

true to his words, yuu and miwa IS getting all too MUCH cozy with each other.

"Miwa" yuu started, "have i ever told you what wonderful eyes you have?"

aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! the horrors!

"Yuu?" miwa asked uncertainly, "are you ok?"

"OK? I never have felt better!" yuu wishpered huskyly into miwa's ear.

"Miwa...I want you" you heard yuu said.

you wantted to close your eyes right then and there, but was too late.

Yuu bend down toward Miwa, taking Miwa's face into his strong frim hands.

"I love you, Miwa." Yuu muttered as his lips pressed against Miwa's.

Miwa's eyes widen.

Quatre's eyes widen.

Tamahome's eyes widen.

Amiboshi's eyes widen.

Suboshi's eyes widen.

your eyes widen.

the hell, every bloody one in the stadium's eyes widen and mouth hit the ground!!!!

somewhere in the shock crowd stood Miki....yuu's current girlfriend.

" HOW COULD YOU!!!!!" Miki shouted through tears.

her screams where ignored as yuu began to unbutton miwa's shirt.

Quatre's face turn red.....

Yuu's tounge entered the shock miwa's mouth, tasting him all over. slowly yuu's tounge entiwned with miwa's as yuu sucked on miwa's lower lips gentlely.

tamahome strating to have a nose-bleed. help, someone give him some tissue!

softly, yuu's hand traveled down miwa's bare chest, stopping at his nippl-----

------------(STOP!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR)----------

ok, you guys, sorry to stop you there, but this story is rated PG13, and I am going to keep it that way. (ignoring the hentia fans' screams)... if anyone out there want to know what happens in this scene...e-mail me at: Aurora_Star007@yahoo.com and i'll gave you the full detail...until then, we are going to skip here. thank you!

-----------------(back to the story)-----------------------

you feel like you want to run into the bathroom and watch your eyes...THAT was some disgusting display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindy didn't look so good either...the hell, the only people who look ok with that that...um..THING was the gay guys....and THEY DON'T COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"why did..why did that have to happen?" you keep on asking yourself.

"well, be happy that yuu didn't drink that much...it'll wear off...about two hours from now.." cindy muttered darkly.

"two hours?" you screamed, "and what about NOW?"

"knock both of them dead?" suboshi suggested.

"NO!" you said, not liking the idea one bit.

"Watch the show?" the gundam boys grinned.

"NO!" Cindy shouted, blushing madly at the thought.

"take pictures for black mailing?" joey wheeler said.

"NO!"

"burn them!" miki shouted.

"NO!"

"send them to the shadow realm?" yami bakura and yami marik ask hopefully.

"NO!"

"how about sending them to the vitural world?" kaiba implied.

"NO!" Cindy shouted again, voice hoarse from all the disagreeing.

"For the love of God!" you thought.

as if amiboshi had read your thoughts, he clamly replied, " Now, we lock them up in a PRIVATE room and LEAVE before anyone else DIE from a NOSEBLEED!" refering to tamahome who now lay unconsious

no one complain to that idea.

tbc...

sorry about the short chap...but i really don't know what to write...you know writer's block...and oh! THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS! (even if it was only 2) -_-;;; hee hee...didn't think that my threats would work....be um..THANX! ^_^ i feel sooo loved! I promise that i'll try very hard to finish this story....and make it very enjoyable!