Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Showdown! ❯ welcome back..um..love?! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime Showdown #7
------------------------------
Sorry you readers for the long wait, but my computer had broke on me and all of my files where deleted. ^_^;;; sorry!
---------------------------------
ok, so here we are, back at the stadium. what a mess!
as you stood there staring at a unconsious Miwa lying on the ground..huh? hey how did that happen?

"Um...Miwa?" you asked as you shaked him gentlely.
"Miwa? O_o"

No responds...

"you guys.." you panicked, "I think Miwa's dead!!"

"WHAT?! O_O" everyone shouted in horrors.

"Miwa my love speak to me!" Yuu wailed out, but was then slap by Cindy.

"Hey! what's that for!" he glared at her.
"
You were acting gay!" Cindy shouted at him angerly with her face all puffed up,"Man! The potion really did numbers on you!"

Yuu turned pink as the realization drawn to him.
"sorry," he apoliziged.

you sighed heavily while thinking,"Maybe we should have kept them in there a bit longer."

------(Flashback)--------

as you guys left the crazy-love-pition-effected-yuu and poor innocent victim Miwa in a room. you couldn't help but worry if miwa and yuu would somehow get out and contamiate your sweet pure mind....well...er...now that you come to think about it, your mind wasn't that pure and innocent anyway....
staring once more back at the locked, pad-locked, combnation locked, key locked, and double-maxium pad-locked door, you sighed in relif that now you KNOW the two gay guys will never get out. (^^;;; geez do we REALLY need all those locks?)
anyway, all this while from the locked door, you and the others can hear Miwa's screams...in fact it was soo loud that at one piont, you were all wearing earmuffs! (not what you are thinking! bad-minded people!)

--(inside the room)---

Miwa stared at Yuu in horrors as Yuu started to advance toward him.

"Yuu..my friend, my buddy.." Miwa said slowly, "...just..stay..right there..an-"

however, yuu interupted miwa as he shouted,"Miwa, I love you!"

Miwa backed away from yuu and ran toward the door, trying to open it, but found it locked.

"NO! O_O" he thought in pure horrors, "SOMEBODY HELP!"

yuu smiled dreamly and sighed, "see, everyone approves our love and decided to help us by leaving us alone togehter!"

Miwa was now in full panick mode and started to bam on the door like crazy shouting "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" and "HELP!! DON'T LET HIM RAPE ME!!!" and "I WANT TO STAY A VIRGIN!!!"

*ahem* *cough, cough* anyway...

Yuu, unawared of this, continued to day dream of the wonderful life he and miwa is going to have together.

"OH, Miwa!" yuu giggled happily like a school girl, "we are going to live in a beautiful house and have a pet dog and we are going to grow old and die together!"

too bad that yuu was facing back of miwa and didn't see miwa's face turning purple at the thought of marrying yuu.

suddenly, yuu turn toward miwa and wisphered hushy,"Miwa...let me be with you" and run toward the poor long-haired handsome man.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" was all miwa could utter.

--(outside 10 minutes later)--

10 ,minutes have passed and the screaming still didn't stop. of course you couldn't really make out what the words are, but you could only imagin.
Cindy on the other hand was busy keeping the gundam boys away from the locked door.

"But cindy!" duo postested, "we just want to know what's going on!"

"Yea, onna" Wufie injected, "it's injustice to be in the way of us men"

cindy saw red and hissed, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" and charged at wufie, leaving the door unguard.

"NO!" you yelled, but it was too late, the moment cindy left the door, the remaining 4 gundam boys opened the door.

out came a very...um...mess up miwa..shirtless...and out of breath.

you blushed and turned away, getting the wrong idea from the scene.

the gundam boys cheered and you heard what sound like "good job." and "you two got laid huh?" and "How was the love" and...well, let's just say you fainted before you heard anymore of the ill-used words and praises...

--(end of flashback)---

so, now here you are, after Yuu got back to normal and explain that nothing happened...well, nothing except that he chased poor miwa around the room trying to kiss him and accidentally rip his shirt that is..and that you STILL believe that yuu did on purpose.

"Well, now that that's over, let's just go" amiboshi said.

you nodded, glad that you didn't feed the potion to him.

moments latter when everyone got back to their seats, you saw cindy running up to you, and in here hands seems strangely like another...LOVE POTION?! O_O

but thanks the god for the had heard our silent prayer and poor cindy feel flat on her face, spilling the potion.

down came trottling a dog and lapped up the spilled potion.

your eyes widen...the potion won't work on animals will it?

as on cue, the dog stared right at cindy and poof! its normal eyes turning into heart-shape and ....well...

Cindy looked up at the dog in horrors.

"No!! she wailed " that was for seto!"

<somewhere in another part of the stadium seto kaiba sneezed.>

the dog however took no notice of cindy's dismay and licked cindy's face.

now, mind you, it was a big dog...as in BIG! and cindy is afraid of big dogs...so when cindy came to and sees the dog she freaked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed loudly.

you covered your ears as did everyone else as the light blub shattered due to cindy.

the dog took no heed and tried to tackle cindy. cindy, saw what's about to happen and ran for her dear life...with the dog at her heels.

she ran and ran and ran so aimlessly that she didn't notice that she had ran around the stadium for about 5 times now.

you however, unlike the normal very nice person you are, because you truely believes that cindy deserve this show no pity...and neither did anyone else.

<cindy: waaaaaa...seto my love, don't you love me? save me!">
<seto: no i hate you, dog you can have her!>
<dog: woof woof (happily) (chase after cindy faster)>

soo thus cindy continue running..however...too bad for her...or everyone else...a door swung open and knocked cindy out.

in came rukawa and sendoh...

<sendoh: (see the knock out cindy and mistaken her as a fan who fainted because of his and rukawa's handsome looks) my, my, i know i'm beautiful, but to faint by my sight...i must say i'm sexy!>

<duo: (pops out of nowhere) excuse me! but i'm more sexy than you!>

<duo's fans: (with pom-poms and start chanting) duo, duo, he's our man, he's so sexy that he am. duo duo he's so cool, if you disagree than you're a fool. D~U~O!>

<sendoh's fans:(pop out of nowhere) S~E~N~D~O~H, Sendoh the smiling pervert, he likes to hit on Rukawa...Sendoh, the smiling pervert, he try so hard to get Rukawa in bed...Sendoh, the smiling pervert, did you know that he is gay?..Sendoh the smiling pervert, we love him because he's a pervert!>

<everyone: O_o...O_O....!?!?>


meanwhile...back to the knock out cindy...

cindy woke up at the feeling of warmth...opening her eyes she stared right into the face of that devil dog.

"AHHHH!" she screamed trying to get up but the dog was too heavy to push off.

that's when she notice sendoh and rukawa.

jumping up and finally pushing the dog off, she shouted "OH MY GOD IT'S DUO AND HEERO #2!"

"WHAT?!" every one shouted in confuse....

----------------------
cutting it here and explantion follow in next chap...sorry if crappy now..but just re-booting my comp...takes a while to get back with the flow...SORRY!!!