Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling Monster for Freindship & Hope ❯ Past card ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Yu-ig-oh or Cardcaptor Sakura. Hope you like! I own my charters and this story. Maybe there go to be a song and maybe my own but maybe OK.

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………

Prologue: Past cards

~ years before the clow cards ~

Sakura sat on the stair while she heard the boy father talk to the boy with reddish hair, brown eyes and his shirt had a monster on it. "What all this about Mr. Kinomoto?" asked the boy but the he say nothing but then the boy father said "We think that you need a new…….well if you want to Sakura friend then you have stop Duel monster…."

but before he can finish the boy ran out hitting a chair so no one can follow but Sakura followed.

"MEANIES!!!!!!!THEY NEVER UNDERSTAND NO ONE UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the boy then he heard a voice then turn and found Sakura. "I understand you don't want be my friend and you hate me but it OK I know you like duel monster than me." Said Sakura turn around not looking him. "NO……rrrrrrrrrrrrrr…..look Sakura…." Said the boy then Sakura said "Mike you never took over friendship….." but before Sakura can finish Mike said "Don't get mad….please have my best dueling card for over friendship and don't forget me." Said Mike then ran away before Sakura get him back well he gone.

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;………

Hope you like so please REVIEW.