Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling Monster for Freindship & Hope ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1:

"Hey kido you go be late if you just sleep there." Said Kero

********

Sakura wake up and grads the clothes then brush hair and brush her teeth then grads her food and skates.

~ Now Sakura in School ~

Sakura unpacking her stuff then she finds Mike duel monster card and blush "What wrong Sakura?" asked Tomoyo

"Nothing" said Sakura taking out everything but not the dueling card.

~ In Yuigh world ~

"Hey came back!" yelled the manger of the store (AN: Guess who stole it? Tell you in the chapter) "Try to catch me then I give back" said Mike running fast to atop a building then……..

"What?!!!!!!!" yelled Mike but to late "OWWWW!!!" yelled Tristan "Tristan are you OK?" said Tea "You….." said Tristan but well before he can finish everyone was gone after the boy.

~ Back in the Cardcaptor world ~

Sakura is walking now home……

"It's been so long……well I just hope that he OK…" thought but Sakura thought were cut off because well a light came and she gone.

~ Back in Yuigh world ~

"Hey come back here you little brat" said the manger well now everyone was running after Mike.

"Over here" whispered a voice "OK" said Mike going into a broken building. "Where he go?" said a person "I think he went this way." Said an another person then the crowd when back to there hunt. "Can we please stop running get………." Said Joey before finish well his stomach finish the sentence with a "GRRRRRRRR" ^_^; "Joey" said Tea to herself. "OK let get food!" said Tristan leading the way and left Yuigh & Tea alone "Hey wait us!" yelled Tea running with Yuigh.

~ In a different place ~

"Thanks Rikia for help!" said Mike "You welcome let go home OK." said Rikia

To be continued…………….

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………

Hope you like it and this ^_^; mean sweatdrop. So please review if you want to know what happens to Sakura, Yuigh and the gang and Mike