Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Every Friday Afternoon ❯ the begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Every Friday Afternoon

Disclaim: okay the series Yugi-oh and Card captors don't belong to me along with the song every

Friday afternoon.

Author's notes: okay this is my first songfic and crossover. So please review and be kind. I am so sick of Li and Sakura pairings. I used to be where it was all I read but now whenever I think of Card captors I always think of a crossover between another series like Yugi-oh. I've been wanting to post my one story that's a crossover between Yugi-oh and Card captors up for awhile but I always find something wrong with it so it's going to be awhile.

Beware people I'm listing to sad songs and thinking of my new favorite couple so I don't know how this is going to turn out. Please be kind. And if anyone else like's the couple that I do which like is never wrote about or at least not that I know of let me know and I'll be happy

to have someone else who likes this couple. I hate gay coupling people so don't worry about that kind of coupling in this story it won't be here. Well on with the story. Oh and as a just something that you can know Sakura and a lot of her friends including Madison have moved to Domino.

She called me up this mornin',
Said: "There's somethin' you should know.
"There's a job back home in Boston,
"And I think I'm gonna go.

Sakura Avalon walked into the school for the first time along with her best friend Madison Taylor. "hey Sakura" her best friend started. "yeah what's up?" "I heard there's this party tonight and that it's being hosted by this one guy who's the owner of Kaiba Corps. Are you going? It's a Halloween party! I could make the cutest outfit for you!" Madison's eye's got all starry. "um…I don't know we just moved here wouldn't we have to get invited?" "I heard that it's open to all the students so we can go." Madison was super happy already planning what Sakura could wear.

Sakura Sighed knowing that once Madison got to planning there was no way of stopping her. "Okay I'll go as long as you go, and you have to wear a costume! Kay?" Madison squealed "of course! I wouldn't have it any other way." Sakura looked at her watch "well we better get going before were late. Sakura grabbed Madison's arm and she dragged her into the school running slightly.

They made it just in time for the bell. Sakura looked inside the classroom looking at all the faces around her. She smiled recognizing a few faces. The other's she didn't recognize, but one of them stood out above them all. He was A what seemed to be tall man, brown, hair, blue eye's and unlike the other student's who were chatting with one another or staring at Sakura and Madison he was looking at the screen of his laptop. She stared for a few seconds at him not realizing that she was and then caught herself and looked away slightly blushing. 'since when do I star at a guy? There's nothing special about him. So I shouldn't stare it's not polite.' even after saying that to herself she didn't believe it. There was something special about him and she wanted to find out what.

"My parents are in Cambridge,

"An' I've got some old friends there.
"An' I know you think this isn't fair."

The teacher smiled at the two and introduced Sakura and Madison "class today we have two new student's and I would like you to make them at home. So if you see them having a hard time or is lost why don't you help them out?" the teacher smiled at Sakura and Madison again. Sakura looked at the class and blushed slightly all the guy's in the class were staring at her. Some stared at Madison, but it was mostly her. 'all the guys are staring at me again. Or at least all but one guy.'

She stared and then her eye's went wide. He had looked up from the screen and was now staring at her. She forced herself to calm down. 'Sakura you fool he's only staring at you to see what the new kids look like and he's probably staring at Madison too so calm down stupid.' She felt so stupid to believe that he was looking at her only.

And the tears started fallin',
There was nothin' I could say.
Even if I fight it, someone loses either way.
Whoa, it might as well be China,
Or the dark side of the moon.

He smiled at her slightly obviously seeing her blush. Then he stopped once he saw her smile. 'damn I can't believe I actually smiled I'm such a fool I smile for no one.' He went back to looking at his computer screen but couldn't concentrate. All he could think about was how beautiful she was. Prettier than all the girls in this school. Which she probably knew and was probably stuck up because she knew that every guy wanted her.

The teacher smiled at the two new student's "would you two please introduce yourself to the class?" The girl with long black hair smiled and said "Hi my name is Madison Taylor and it's a pleasure to be here." The girl with brown hair that was pulled into a bun smiled looking nervous. "Hi my name is Sakura Avalon and I'm really happy to be here. I hope that we all get along really well." she smiled still nervous. His eye's widened as he heard how nervous she was and realized she wasn't stuck up at all. He noticed this just by her talking now. She seemed to be quite insecure about herself.

There's no way I can be there every Friday afternoon.

I have him every weekend,

He's got his own room here.

He's all that's kept me goin',

These last three years.

Sakura looked around quite nervous. She smiled when everyone else smiled and looked at the guy at the screen. She looked shocked like him. She saw his eyes widen. And she smiled slightly to herself. ' wonder who that guy is? I'll have to find out. I wonder what it is that makes him stand out like he does?'