Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Monarch of Egypt ❯ All Stars With An Ankh ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! or Card Captor Sakura. They belong to people who are much more talented than I am.

Warnings: Well... um... strange crossover pairning, I had changed the ages but I decided to changee them back. um... that's about all the warnings I can think of... except for the fact that I wrote it. That's the biggest warning I can give you...

Monarch of Egypt

::clink::

"So, you have two children?"

::clink::

"Yes, a son and a daughter. My son is seventeen and my daughter is thirteen"

::clink::

It was a hot day in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. A team of archeologists were at a newly discovered tomb. One of the archeologists was Fujitaka Kinomoto. He had began a conversation with another member of the team to pass the time. A man named Suragoku Moto. (that is his name right?)

"I have two grandsons. One of them is... a lot older in spirit" he chuckled.

"Kinomoto-san! Moto-san! We found the opening!"

Fujitaka and Suragoku both hurried toward the cavern's opening. Inside of the tomb, it was dark and mysterious, large with four walls. Fujitaka cautiously stepped inside, surveying his surroundings carefully and the other members soon followed.

"These hieroglyphs seem to tell of a woman..." one of the members said. "Apparently a fighter because the word "battle" keeps appearing"

Fujitaka went deeper into the tomb, examining the hieroglyphs carefully. He stepped a little closer to the wall to try and decipher the symbols when his foot hit something. A small silver box. He bent down to pick it up. It had a bunch of symbols engraved into it. He opened it and found a pendant of an ankh, it was silver with an anethyst in the center and more symbols engraved into it. Usually the symbol meaning "melody" or "song" and also "ocean". He didn't know why, but for some reason Tomoyo entered his mind when he saw the ankh. He felt as if she were destined to have this.

He knew it was wrong, but he felt he had to give this to her. With a quick glance over his shoulder, he slipped the small box into his bag and then zipping it up.

"Hey, come look at this" his new friend called. "What do you make of this?"

Fujitaka examined the wall carefully. There was a picture of a crecent moon with carvings of butterflies around it. The moon was painted a deep red as were the butterflies. For some reason, he automatically thought of that strange girl who likes to attach herself to Touya whenever she got the chance.

"I think this is about the Monarch of Egypt" another man said from next to them

"But, I thought she was just a myth" Suragoku said arching a brow.

"Guys! C'mon! We got to get these chunks down and to the museum" a female acrheologist told them as she grabbed her ax and hammer.

~*~*~


"Ugh! I hate math! How does Tomoyo and Syaoran figure this stuff out!"

Sakura Kinomoto was sitting at her desk in her room whil Kero-chan, her guardian beast, was busy playing a video game. She sighed and looked down at the fractions and decimals that seemed to be laughing at her. She wished for something, anything that could distract her from this.

"Hey! Kaijuu! Dad's back!" Touya called from downstairs.

"I'm not a mon-" she stopped and stood up. "He is?!" she ran downstairs and to her father when she saw him in the living room. "Dad!" she cried hugging him and he hugged her back. "How was your trip?"

Fujitaka filled them in on the details of his trip. He then gave them both the presents he had bought from a merchant in Egypt. Sakura loved the golden ankh earrings and matching necklace and Touya loved the Egyptian headdress his father gave him.

"This is so cool!" Touya exclaimed and then smirked to himself. "Um.. I have to go over to Yuki's house. We have to study" he said grabbing his coat. "I should be back around-"

"Four in the morning?" Sakura guessed and then smirked at her brother's glare. "It's okay. I can walk to school by myself"

"I'll see you later, Dad" he said as he left. Sakura could catch him mumbling something about 'big mouthed kaijuu' as he shut the door.

"Ah, I love doing that" she giggled before getting up. "I have math homework. I'd love to stay and talk, but I can't" she said with an exasperated sigh. I really don't want to do this...

"Oh, Sakura. I was wondering. Could you give this to Tomoyo for me. I saw it and I automatically thought of her" Fujitaka said handing her the box.

"Ooh! The box is pretty. Sure, I'll give it her tomorrow" she said taking the box from him and heading up the stairs.

~*~*~*~

"Sakura-chan! Wake up!"

Sakura bolted awake at the sound of her guardian beasts's voice yelling in her eat. She growled and plucked him out of the air. "Kero-chan! Must you do that!?" she growled as she shook him.

"B-b-but y-y-our'e l-lateee" he managed through the turbulance.

Sakura gasped and looked at the clock. "Oh, crap!" she yelled, tossing him aside like a rag doll. She hurried and pulled off pajamas and pulled on her school uniform and bag. She rushed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before running downstairs, grabbing her coat, strapping on her skates and zooming down the street.

She made it to school in record time. She could already see Touya and Yukito pulling up on their bikes, apparently from Yuktio's house. Sakura sighed and rolled her eyes. Those two were worse than her and Syaoran... well, okay not that bad.

She went inside to her first class which was history where she found her best friend Tomoyo sitting at her desk, across from her Syaoran with Naoko behind him.

"Hi, Tomoyo-chan" she said setting her books on the desk. She then turned to her boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush.

"Kawaii!" Tomoyo squealed. "Oh, I need my camera!" she said and Sakura and Syaoran sweatdropped.

"Whatever, Tomoyo-chan" Sakura said sitting at her desk. She pulled out her books and the silver box fell out.

"What's this?" Syaoran asked picking up the box to examine it before Sakura took it back.

"It's for Tomoyo" she said placing it on Tomoyo's desk. "My Dad got this for you in Egypt" she told her.

"What is it?" Tomoyo and Syaoran asked at the same time.

"I don't know. I haven't seen it" Sakura said.

Tomoyo opened the box and gasped. "Oh my... it's beautfiul!" she said as she pulled out the ankh and pulled it on. "I must thank him the next time I see him"

"Oh! That's so pretty!" Naoko said leaning over to see it.

"All right, class" the teacher said, causing everyone to snapped to attention. "Soon, we will have a trip to the Tomoeda Museum. I do not know the date of the trip just yet, but, when we do go, you will have to pick a topic and write about it in a two-to-three page essay"

"Oh joy..." Meilin mumbled from infront of Sakura.

"Now, we will begin our lesson" the teacher said.

~*~*~

It was now lunchtime at Seiya High school. (that is the name of it right) Tomoyo sat alone with her back against the trunk of a tree. She wanted to give Sakura and Syaoran some time alone. Besides, she had the perfect view and they were so kawaii! She was about to enjoy her lunch and show when she suddenly felt sleepy. Well, it was lunch time... a small nap couldn't hurt... But she'd miss all of the kawaii moments! She tried to stay awake but couldn't. She sighed and leaned back against the tree and shut her eyes. She should sleep now before she made it to chemistry class anyway.

Tomoyo opened her eyes to find herself not where she expected to be. She found herself staring up at a ceiling she didn't recognize. She sat up and blinked. Where was she? She was no longer in the grass at school but on a very nice bed, and she was in a large room with beautiful but strange furnishings, the kind of furniture she only saw out of those movies about ancient times.

"Strange..."


She looked down at what she was wearing. She was not wearing her uniform. She was wearing a long, beautiful, white, form-fitting gown and the ankh Kinomoto-san had given her. She was about to get up out of the bed when she felt a hand run through her hair. She stop and froze. Who was touching her? She was about to turn her hand when she felt another hand on her shoulder.

"Tomoyo-chan, wake up"

"Wake up!"

Tomoyo opened her eyes to find herself staring into a pair of crimson pools. "Meilin?"

"Wake up, you're going to be late for chemisrty" Meilin said pulling her up into a sitting position.

Tomoyo stood up and grabbed her belongs, putting her lunch into her bag. What a strange dream. What was it about? Who was touching her hair? Why was she in ancient times? She learned from Sakura never to ignore dreams, and this one that she wasn't going to forget even if she wanted to...

TBC

Well, what do you think? Better than before? Well, only one person read the first version... I think. Well, tell me what you think I love feed back. (Even flames, those will be used to warm my hands cuz my radiater's busted)