Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Champion VS Elven Archer ❯ Is it time to Duel?: The Clash between Seto Kaiba and Legolas Greenleaf! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi Minna-san!!!! ^_^ It's me, Seiyaryu. You guys might know me as the person who created the Yu-Gi-Oh! Idol fic, but I also wrote my best interactive fic, "Dear Legolas Greenleaf and Co." For those who read my fic so far, this is a bit familar and it is. I just changed it abit.

Legolas: Are we forgetting something, Seiyaryu?

Seiyaryu: what? Oh yeah, the damn disclamier. Okay, Lord of the Rings is the JRR Tolkein's properity not mine. All of the other characters besides those who are in LotR belong to their rightful owners too.

Legolas: Onto the next pointless chapter.


Is it time to Duel?: The Clash between Seto Kaiba and Legolas Greenleaf!

*scene Rivendell/Elrond's Place: Elrond's Library*

Seiyaryu: *works on the authoress powers on the Elrond's laptop.* Well, not too many pple are sending in are they? Oh well....*turns on CDplayer*

Went back home again
This sucks, gotta pack up and leave again
Say goodbye to all my friends
Can't say when I'll be there again
Its time now
I turn around
Turn my back on everything
Turn my back on everything

Everything's changing
When I turn around
I'm out of my control
I'm a mobile
Everything's changing
When`I turn around
I'm out of my control
I'm a mobile

Yami-chan: *pops up* Did you hafta sing "Mobile" from Avril Lavigne?

Seiyaryu: I had it in my head for while anyway. Where's everybody, Yami-chan?

Yami-chan: Legolas is at archery pratice, Aragorn went off to check on Gondor, Elrond's talking to his kids, and the others, I don't know.

Seiyaryu: *sigh* Well, since no one's avaiable...I'm gonna bring in some guests.

Yami-chan: O_O Shimatta~~~!

Seiyaryu: *Pulls out Yami-chan's trademark paper fan* I summon the bishounen cast of Yu-Gi-Oh!!!

Yami-chan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Rivendell goes dark for a moment but the lights turn back on and revel the summoned guests.*

Yami Yugi: By Ra, where are we Aibou?

Yugi: If I'm correct this is Rivendell, an elven refuge in The Lord of the Rings.

Kaiba: You mean that triology that hyper fangirl, Seiyaryu, reads next to Redwall?

*Yugi nods*

Seiyaryu: Kaibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *glomps the Kaiba corp. CEO* So glad that you could come!

Kaiba: *Going blue in the face* Heh....Likewise....

Seiyaryu: *Lets go* Hey guys, what's up?

Yami Yugi: Nothin much.

Seiyaryu: *drools* That's good Yami. Yami-chan, why are you hiding behind my back?

Yami-chan: Damn!! Er, hello guys.

Yami Yugi: Are you that muse that's underage drinking and is tarnishing my name?!

Yami-chan: Errr...No. *Looks behind her and finds Seiyaryu looking through her backpack*

Seiyaryu: *pulls out a bag full of bottles filled with sake, mai tai, and pina coladas* Yami-chan, we've been through this discisson at least a billion times-STOP WITH THE DRINKING ALREADY!

YamiY: I knew it. I think you might need a new muse.

Seiyaryu: Yep. Can you send her to the Shadow Relm and get me a new muse, Yami Yugi-sama?

YamiY: *pats Seiyaryu's head* Yes, pple still worship me! Okay Yami-chan, you had had yourlast drink. *sends the muse to the Shadow relm*

Yami-chan: Good-bye and Good riddance to you Seiyaryu!!! *cackles*

Kaiba: That's gotta be the scariest muse I've ever seen.

Seiyaryu: I agree.

Malik:.......

Seiyaryu: Wai! Malik you're here too!!

Malik: Try glomping me and you'll face my God of Ra card.

Seiyaryu: X( Don't wanna think about that!

*Legolas and rest of the fellowship come running in*

Seiyaryu: Oh, you're back.

Elrond: WHY IN THE NAME OF ARDA DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM?!

Legolas: Not the guys from Yu-Gi-Oh! Seiyaryu, I told you that I really hate these guys.

Kaiba: You got a problem with us? Then let's have a duel. *Throws a dueling disk and extra deck to Legolas*

Legolas: ...How do I ever get myself into things like these?

Frodo: For being an arrogant elven git??

Legolas: NOT FUNNY!

Aragorn: He's only kidding.

Legolas: Okay, since we both know Seiyaryu is obessesed with us; the winner of the duel will be Seiyaryu's top bishounen. A title I've had since December.

Kaiba: *evil smirk* Deal, Elf-boy.

Everyone except Kaiba: ELF-BOY?!

Kaiba: I got sick of Elf-boy's damn ego, so I called him that.

Seiyaryu: What bishounen do for fangirls....-_-'''

Kaiba and Legolas: DUEL!

Seiyaryu: *holding a mic* Who will win this Duel Monsters battle? Will it be the top-ranking duelist, Seto Kaiba-sama, or the top-notch elven archer, Legolas-kun?? Your votes will be counted when *YOU* send in your letters or other stuff by clicking the little button at the bottom of the screen.

......................................
..................... .................
Seiyaryu: Well, click it or the Yamis will send you to the Shadow Relm where Yami-chan's waiting to touture those who are unfornunate.

Yami Bakura: *eats a raw steak*

Seiyaryu: And I thought I was insane........