Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Champion VS Elven Archer ❯ Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Champion VS Archer: Part I

Written by the One and Only Seiyaryu (Also called Sei-chan for short.)

Warnings: Some character bashings, OOCness (perhaps), bad language and etc.

Note: Italics are internal thoughts.

Disclamiers: Please remember that this is strictly for entertainment purposes. The chances of these events acutally appearing are 1 to Infinety plus one. Yu-Gi-Oh!, The Lord of the Rings, and all other materials mentioned in the story belong to their rightful owners.

Onto the Duel!!


Scene: Rivendell, Middle-earth/Arda

Event: Champion VS Archer

Rhikat: Hurry Hurry!!! Get your "Go Legolas/Kaiba" shirts and flags! Only available for this duel!!

*Fangirls of Kaiba and Legolas are getting seated to watch a/o in line to buy stuff*

Fangirl 1: Kaiba's gonna mop the floor with your stupid elf!

Fangirl 2: Fat chance! Legolas is a hell of good elf and will win this one!!

*arguing continues*

Seiyaryu *equpiped with a megaphone*: IF YOU DON'T MIND SHUTTING UP, WE'LL GET THIS DUEL STARTED!!!

Everyone: x_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*silence as everyone is recoving*

Seiyaryu: *Tosses megaphone away* Thank you. Welcome to the crossover Duel Monsters duel of the Century. May I present today's duelist! He's an immortal Elven archer known as Prince of Mirkwood and has every fangirl swooning for him! It's my honor to bring you...LEGOLAS GREENLEAF!

Spotlight: *click*

Legolas: *Waves to the crowd*

*Half of the Crowd faints or swoons*

Seiyaryu: -_- Right. Our second duelist may not be an immortal, but he's a genius. He may only be 15 years-old and was once a Egyptian priest, but he owns his own company! Allow me to present you with-SETO KAIBA!!

Spotlight 2: *click*

Kaiba:....

*Seiyaryu and half of the crowd swoons/faints*

Seiyaryu: This will be a 8000 Life Point (LP) duel with 40 cards and will be played with the holo-projector arena. The rules will be based on the anime because the offical card game is too complicated. The first one to lose all LP or runs out of cards to draw, will lose. The decks of the duelists have been inspected and no god cards or pieces of Exodia the Forbidden One are in their decks. The winner will recieve a special prize. Any fangirls that pass this arena, will have their soul transported to the Shadow Relm courtesy of the Yamis!! ^_^

Fangirls: Awwwwww....Damn you, Seiyaru!

Seiyaryu: *vein pops up* Grrr....*transforms to a metallic bird-dragon* It's SEIYARYU! NOT SEIYARU!!! *returns back to normal*

Everyone: *whimper*

Seiyaryu: Thank you. You may call me Sei-chan for short from now on. Take it away you bishounen!*sits down with others*

Kaiba and Legolas: DUEL!


*L's and K's LP: 8000*
*L and K draws 5 cards*

Kaiba: Since you won the coin toss, you go first.

Legolas: I must be careful, Kaiba's the top duelist next to Yugi. My Elven deck will not fail me.I play...Dancing Elf, in attack mode.

*Dancing Elf: Level 1 Fairy/Earth. ATK:300/DEF:200*

Yu-Gi-Oh! cast and Seiyaryu: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *pauses* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Is that the best you can do?! *rofl*

Kaiba: *smirks* What a pathetic card. I have a Blue Eyes in my hand, but I won't play it yet. This card will do. I play Battle Ox in attack mode! Destroy that Dancing Elf.

*Battle Ox: Level 4 Beast Warrior/Earth. ATK:1700/DEF:1000*

Legolas LP: 6600

Kaiba: Looks like your elf needs some new dance steps.


Gandalf: It's only a minor setback, my friend. Just believe in the cards and they'll come through for you.

Lego's fangirls: Keep going Lego!!

Seiyaryu:.....

Yami Yugi: Seiyaryu, who do you think will win? I mean, both are using the heart of the cards. And any way, who is going to be your muse?

Seiyaryu: I'd rather not talk about it.

Legolas:*draws card*Hmmm.Okay, I can play this magic card and this trap card face down. *places 2 cards face down* And I'll play the Faceless Mage in Defense!

Faceless Mage: Spellcaster/Dark/Level 5, ATK:1200/DEF:2200.

Kaiba: Knowing that my Battle Ox has a lower attack strength, I switch him to defense. *draws card*Heh, another Blue Eyes. Elf boy will regret dueling me when my ultimate attack is released. But he has two cards faced down, so I have to be careful. I'll play...Rude Kaiser in Defense as well.

Rude Kaiser: Beast-Warrior/Earth, Level 5, ATK:1800/DEF: 1600.

Legolas: Suit yourself, Trenchcoat-

Kaiba: TRENCHCOAT?!

Legolas: *rolls eyes* I'm just sick of your frickn' trenchcoat, Trenchcoat!

Kaiba: Why you....

*2 paper fans whack the Duelists*
Legolas and Kaiba: *veins pop out* SEI-CHAN!!!

Seiyaryu: *listens to Avril Lavigne CD* What?

Everyone:....Let's get back to the Duel!



Legolas:*clears throart and draws a card* I now play my magic card: THE EYE OF TRUTH! Trenchcoat, now your hand is reveled to us!!

Kaiba's hand (in order): Blue Eyes White Dragon, Hitotsu-me Giant, Mystic Horseman, Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Legolas: WHAT?!Trenchcoat has 2 of his BEWD, but hasn't played them. I've seen this once before....DAMN IT, he's planning to use the BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON in this duel. But I won't let him get the cards he needs. I see you have your signature cards out, Trenchcoat. But I will stop you from using your strategy. And my trap card activates, Fissure. It lets me destroy my opponents weakest monster and therefore elimating him from the field.

*Battle Ox is destroyed.*

And now I play,Ancient Elf in attack mode and attach the Book of Secret Arts to raise its attack and defence points by 300. Attack the Rude Kaiser!

Ancient Elf: Spellcaster/Light/Level 4/ATK: 1750/DEF: 1500.

*Rude Kaiser is Destroyed, but no LP are subtracted*


*Legolas's fangirls cheer*

Seiyaryu:Fools! He was able to defeat Rude Kaiser, but that wasn't his best card! They celebrate too soon. They will soon learn....Wait, I sense another presence in my mind.....MALIK!!!

Malik: *Using the Millenium Rod*SHIMATTA! Alright so I was listening to you, Seiyaryu. Just who are YOU cheering for?!? One time you seem to support Legolas and then you switch to Kaiba! What is wrong with you!!

Seiyaryu:Malik, you do not want me to hurt you. I'm on no one's side. I didn't start this one, for once. They are dueling on their own will. I'm only here to play referee.

Frodo:Gandalf, do you think we can trust Sei-chan now? She's boucing between us and them!

Gandalf: *blows a smoke ring* I'm not even sure myself. Perhaps it's time I get some one who knows Seiyaryu as friend.*picks out a dagger of somesort and throws it near Seiyaryu*

Seiyaryu: O_O!!!! What the ?!?!?! *pulls off earphones and picks up the dagger* Shimatta, this is dagger can only mean....damn.

*Evil aura pours in as a black-cloaked figure steps in front of the author*

Seiyaryu: er....Hello, Witchking Grace....

Grace: No~~~!! *pulls off cloak* There was no possible way you tell it was me! ME!

Seiyaryu: I could sense your aura of evilness anyway.

Frodo: Witchking...Grace??? What happeneded to REAL Witchking? O.O''''

Grace: My evilness was greater than that jerk's so Sauron hired me instead!!^___^

Frodo and the Real Fellowship: -_-''''''

Seiyaryu: Alright, Grace...Oh look who's here!! *points to.....*

Grace: It's the trenchcoat dress!!! ^_____^

Kaiba: You!!!! For a friend of Seiyaryu, you have a lot of nerve to call my trenchcoat a dress.

Seiyaryu: Speaking of trenchcoats...*snaps fingers*

Kaiba: *looks down to see he's wearing the Battle City costume* O_o Damn you, Seiyaryu!

Grace: Yay! Another dress!!

*Seiyaryu and Grace LoL*

Legolas: CAN WE GET BACK TO THE F***ING DUEL?!?!?!?!?!?

*chricket chrips*

Grace: Is this a LotR fic, steph??

Seiyaryu: No, witchking.

Grace: Then why is Legolas here? *points up to the all caps*

Seiyaryu: Shimatta....

Grace: WILL YOU STOP WITH THE JAPANESE CUSS WORDS?! AT LEAST LET ME UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD COMMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!

Seiyaryu: *nearly faints* Sorry. I was bored when I stared this fic okay? Oh yeah, thanks for letting me come over for your b-day! I enjoyed it. ^_^

Grace: Sure. And you're welcome.



Kaiba: *draws a card* Alright, I play this card in defense. *places card face down.* I end my turn.

Legolas: *draws a card* I play Neo the Magic Swordsman in attack mode! Destroy the face-down card!!

*Neo the Magic Swordsman: Spellcaster/Light/Level 4 ATK:1700 DEF:1000*
*Kaiba's face-down card, Hitotsu-me Giant, is destroyed*

Legolas: I will also place a card face-down and I end my turn.


Seiyaryu: *counts a BIG wad of money* 15550, 15551, 15552....

Yami Yugi: Where the hell did you get that much money?!?!?!?

Seiyaryu: Simple, this is my share of Rhikat's profit. We made a deal, we would split the money 50/50 from the sales of the Kaiba/Legolas duel merchendise.

Grace: Steph...Aren't we forgetting something?

Seiyaryu: Oh yeah! Here's your Witch King sword...

*Grace gives VERY evil grin*

Seiyaryu: and your everyown RINGWRAITH HORSE!

Grace: ^______________^ Yay!!!! My very own horse!!

Crowd: O......k.........

Seiyaryu:Hmmm...Who WILL this duel?? I just hope Lego doesn't try killing Seto! If he does, I'm gonna get mobbed by fangirls!!!

Kaiba: *draws a card* Yes! Another Blue Eyes. With this and Polymerization, this will make Elf-boy regret calling me, Seto Kaiba, Trenchcoat. But that card he placed down...I'll play something else. I play Mystic Horseman in defense.


Ah hah! A cliffhanger!!! Sorry, I wanna end it for a while. Will Kaiba create the BEUD!? Will Grace be even more eviler than ever?? Is it possible that Legolas has some plan up his sleeve?! WHO WILL WIN THE DUEL?!?!?!?! I have some other fics to write and homework to do. And I have a sore throat dammnit!!!See you all soon.-Sei-chan ^_^