Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Champion VS Elven Archer ❯ The Suspense is killin' Us!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Champion VS the Elven Archer
Written by Seiyaryu (AKA Sei-chan)
Disclamiers/Notes: YGO and LOTR are not mine. Grace is a real person and gave me permission to put her in. That is all. I'd like to thank Rhikat for selling Seto/Legolas merchandise during this duel and sharing half of the profits with me. Thank you!!


The Suspense is killin' Us!!!

Last time, the duel got started. Legolas has 6600 LP while Seto has a full 8000 LP. Let's see who will win...It was Seto's turn and played the Mystic Horseman in defense mode.

Legolas: *draws a card*Yes! This card is the one I've been waiting for!! Trenchcoat, you should've never called my Elf-boy.I play the magic card...CARD DESTRUCTION!!

Seiyaryu: Nani??!!? Card Destruction?! That means Seto and Legolas' hand are discarded and both have to draw the same number of cards they had before. Wait a sec. Why is Legolas playing so good all of a sudden? If he hates Yu-Gi-Oh!, why is it that he's playing Duel Monsters as if he knew how to play it before? I never taught him how to play it!!

Seto: *clenches his jaws* Damn you Elf-boy. Using that Eye of Truth reveled my hand to him, then he drew Card Destruction at the right moment! I had all three of my Blue Eyes in my hand. Kuso...*slams down his cards in the Graveyard pile and draws 4 cards*

Legolas: *discards his hand and draws 3 cards* Now, I attack your defense card with Ancient Elf!!
*Mystic Horseman is destroyed*
Legolas: Not only did I leave your field empty...I can attack your LP directly with Neo!!

Seto: What?! *Neo hits Seto with a spell*
*Seto's LP:6300*

*Crowd gives off a giant gasp*

Seiyaryu: Direct damage!? I never gave mentioned anything about that! Wait, in the anime AND card game, opponents can give direct damage to opponents as long as the field is open. But how could you know about that rule, Legolas?

Legolas:I end my turn, Kaiba.


Seiyaryu: *cough*Fine, ignore me then. I'll be right back. *runs off somewhere and then comes back with backpack* Ah hah!!! As I thought, Legolas was learning how to play DM behind my back. My YGO magazine has little elvish notes on the side of the pages. *coughs*

Yami Yugi: Are you sick, Sei-chan?

Seiyaryu: It's only my damn sore throat. *coughs* I can handle it.

Grace: Perfect timing, now I can stab you!!!!

Seiyaryu: No!!!!! You can't the Witch King doesn't stab Frodo when he's sick!

Grace: I know that, you fool. It's called "taking advantage of your opponent!" *grabs sword*

*Grace chases Sei-chan in circles*

Everyone: O__O'''''''


Seto:*Draws a card*Hmm...That card Elf-boy placed down a few turns ago. It could be a trap...I've been underestimating his cards. I play Ryu-kishin Powered in attack mode and place a card face down. That ends my turn.
Ryu-kishin: Winged-beast, Dark, level 5, 1600atk/??def.

Legolas:*Draws a card* I play the Celtic Guardian in Defense mode!
Celtic Guardian: Warrior, Earth, 4stars, 1400atk/1200def.

Legolas: First I destroy Ryu-kishin Powered with Ancient Elf!
*Seto's LP: 4550*

Legolas: Now, how about a direct damage! Neo the Magic Swordsman, attack!
*Seto's LP: 2850*

Seiyaryu:O.O Great, you actually play an Elf that looks like himself.

Legolas: And what in the name in Arda does that mean?

Seto: WTF?!? I'm seeing double!!! @_@''''

Legolas: *cheesy grin* Yes! With Celtic Guardian on the field, Trenchcoat freaking out!!I end my turn.

Seto:*draws a card* I play Big Shield Guarder in defense mode and set down a card face down to end my turn.
Big Shield Guarder: Warrior/Earth, Level4, 100atk/2600def.

Legolas:That defense card he placed down can surely protect Trenchcoat's LP. I have to bring it down somehow.*draws a card* I play Seiyaryu in attack mode!!!

Audience: WHAT?!?!?

*Sei-chan stops running around.*
Seiyaryu: Wait, you said you picked ME on the field?!?!?! *dissappears in a cloud of smoke*

Malik: Where'd Sei-chan go?

Yugi: Look!!!

Bakura: Oh dear.

Seiyaryu:ORO??!?!?*on the arena as the metallic bird-dragon* I'm in my dragon form!! What's worst, I'm on Legolas' side!!

Legolas: WTF IS WRONG WITH BEING ON MY SIDE?!?!
Seiyaryu: Dragon/Light, 7stars, 2500atk/2300def.

Seiyaryu: Easy, your herbal shampoos are going through your head!!!

Legolas: Don't you ever dare talk about my herbal shampoo that way!!! Just attack that damn card already with that Mystic Flames of yours.

Seiyaryu: No kidding. Why would I expect to played onto the field? To keep a spot warm for another Legolas wanna-be Celtic Guardian?

Legolas:*elven death glare* Celtic Guardian is not a wanna-be me.

Seto: You may have played a rare card, but Seiyaryu's attack strength is still not strong enough to overcome my defense.

Legolas: *smirks* Of course I know that. That's why I played a face-down card which is "Dragon's Treasure." This card gives a 300 atk/def point boost to any dragon I control.
Seiyaryu: 2800atk/2600def.

Legolas: Seiyaryu, attack Big Shield Guarder with your Mystic Flames attack!!!
Seiyaryu: I know that dumb ass. *rolls her eyes*

Seto: Too late. I play my trap card, Mirror Force. Seiyaryu's attack is reflected back towards your monsters.
*Neo the Magic Swordsman, Ancient Elf, Faceless Mage, Celtic Guardian and Seiyaryu are destroyed*
*Legolas'LP: 4450*

Legolas: Chikushou...I'll end my turn by placing a card face down.


Yami Yugi: BTW, where's Sei-chan?

Bakura: There she is!!

*everyone looks at the giant screen showing the Shadow Realm*

Grace: So if she's in that realm, does that count if she's dead?

Yami Bakura: Yeah.

Grace: Let's party!!!

Seiyaryu: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! The Reaper of Cards!!!! *runs around on the screen*

Grace and Yami Bakura: *sings* Ding-dong the blobbit's dead! The wick old blob. The wicked blobbit!!!

(A/N: It's song my friends made up so when Grace kills me, they can sing this. They got blobbit from the Academy Awards when Whoppi Goldberg talked about LotR and how they didn't have black hobbits. Yes, the Academy Awards.)

Bakura: Yami, please bring back Sei-chan from there!!

Y. Bakura: Why should I?

Bakura: If you don't we'll all be stuck here. The authoress controls the story and if there is no authoress present, the fic won't end. Do you wanna stay here with all of these fangirls?

Bakura fans: yay! We can have Bakura to ourselves!!

Y. Bakura: Good point. If there's one thing I really despise of this twerp, it's his fangirls. *M. ring glows*

*Seiyaryu fall from the sky*

*Malik gets on his motorcycle and catches Sei-chan*

Seiyaryu: Arigatou, Malik-kun! Hontou ni, daisuki dai yo!!!*kisses him*

*Malik blushes*o0.0o
Translation: Thank you, Malik-kun! I'm crazy for you!!!

Everyone: *jaw drops*

Malik fangirls: WTF?!?!

Yami no Yugi: You're telling me fans!!

Malik: WILL EVERYONE STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC?! IT WAS ONLY A KISS!!

Seiyaryu: Yeah!

Seto: But how come you never gave us a kiss! You only tourtured us!

Legolas: Hell yeah!!!

Seiyaryu: It's because you guys started it!

Seto and Legolas: Say what!?!

Seiyaryu: You guys never give me the respect I needed. So I never gave it back.

S and L: WTF??!?!

Seiyaryu: Why is everyone saying wtf?!

*everyone shrugs*

Seiyaryu: *Face-faults*Why do I even bother?!?


Seto: *draws a card* I play my face-down card, Reborn the Monster, to bring back one of my Blue Eyes from the Graveyard.
Blue Eyes White Dragon: 8 stars, Light, Dragon, 3000atk/2500def.

Seto: But I won't attack just yet, Elf-boy. I end my turn.

Legolas:He's planning something, I know it! I need to come up with something else. I have no cards strong enough to counter his attack.*draws a card* I play Mystical Elf in defense mode and place a card face down. And that ends my turn.
Mystical Elf: Light, Spellcaster, 4stars, 800atk/2000def.

Seto:*draws a card* This is it, Elf-boy!! You'll soon see fear after this! Blue Eyes, WHITE LIGHTING!!!

Legolas: Heh!! Baka Trenchcoat. I play my laid down card, Silver Mirror Wall!!

Seto:SHIMATTA! A trap! Now my Blue Eyes'attack strength is cut in half, from 3000 to 1500!! That trap is also a permanent type!

Legolas: Alright! Now I play Neo the Magic Swordsman in attack mode and equip him with the Book of Secret Arts raising his 1700 attack points to 2000!! ^_^
*BEWD is destroyed*
*Seto's LP:2350*

Seto: *draws a card and curses under his breath* -.- I play Remove Trap to destroy your Silver Mirror Wall and Raigeki to clear your field. In the mean time, I'll play Ansatsu in attack mode for direct damage.
Ansatsu: Warrior/Earth, 5stars and 1700atk/1200def.
*Legolas' LP:2750*


Yugi: They're only 400 LP apart. This has been a very unpredictable duel. Legolas has been giving Kaiba a hard time for while.

Seiyaryu: Yep. Say, Yami Bakura, can you summon a Duel Monster here?

Y. Bakura: Uh-huh. Which monster you want?

Seiyaryu: Chaos Soldier, or the Black Luster Soldier to the dubbers.

Y. Bakura: Okay. *summons Chaos Soldier*

Chaos: What am I doing here?

Seiyaryu: O.o Wow, you're much more cooler in real life!

Chaos: What?!

Seiyaryu: Ever since I downloaded a Japanese clip of Yami Yugi summoning you, I had a liking for you. You sound so much better in original than in the dub.

Chaos: Why, thank you. As a matter of fact, I was going to go to Kids' WB Headquarters with the other Duel Monsters to kill all the dubbing editors. Wanna come?

Seiyaryu: That's funny, I was going to go there too! Let's go! Those dubbers will pay for their stupidity! *evil laugh*

Grace: DID SOMEBODY SAY "KILL"?!?!? I'm in! *saddles up RingWraith horse* BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH! DIE~~~!

Seiyaryu and Duel Monsters: ^^;;;;;;


Legolas: *draws a card and glances at Sei-chan*OMG, it's the Chaos Soldier!! I gotta use him before he goes!!!I play the magic card CHANGE OF HEART to control Chaos Soldier!!!

Chaos: EH???
Chaos Soldier: Earth, Soldier, 8stars(ritual req.), 3000atk/2500def.

Legolas: Chaos Soldier, attack with Chaos Blade!!!
*Ansatsu destroyed*
*Seto's LP: 1050*

Chaos: What the hell happened?

Seiyaryu: Legolas played Change of Heart to control you and attack Seto's Ansatsu.

Chaos: Oh.

*Grace, Seiyaryu and other Duel Monsters run off to kill Kids' WB dubbing editors*

Few Minutes Later....

Grace: *sheathes Witch King sword* Well, I feel a lot better. ^_^

Chaos: Yep, nothing like a good old editor killing rampage to end your day. ^___^


Seto: About time you guys came back.

Frodo: Yeah! You haven't mention anything about us!

Sam: You tell them Mr. Frodo!!!

Legolas: Thank you my hobbit friends. Let the fellowship speak out this damn fic!!!

Seiyaryu: Alright. Go right ahead!!

Pippin: Um, you do know you're a terrible writer, right?

Gandalf: Fool of a Took!! You're not supposed to say that!!!! *whacks him with his staff*

Pippin: X.o Owwwww...

Seiyaryu: What....?*crumbles to dust*

Chaos: Um, Sei-chan??

Seiyaryu: *sits in a corner with her back towards them* I guess I'm not fanfic writers' material...Just a hyper-active fangirl with a ego I just love to show off. A person with very little writing talent that appeals to the world of talented writers.

Malik: Look what you guys done!!! Sei-chan's wallowing in self-pity and angst because of you!!

Fellowship:....*heads bent down in shame*

Malik: *touches Sei-chan's shoulder* Sei-chan, you're not a bad writer. The world is just ignorant towards you, because they get the impression of a Mary Sue writer, since you created an original character for your Inuyasha fic.

*Dark aura starts to cloud over Rivendell*
Elrond: By the Valar, I've never felt such demonic energy in my life! Not even Mordor's evilness could match this negative aura.

Seiyaryu:*evil glint her eye* Heh heh heh heh.....It's about time I came to the party....

Frodo:*backs up* Sei-chan????

Seiyaryu:....

*a person who looks like me she's taller and has the Yami eyes appears next to me.*
????: Mufufufufufu....(soft Japanese evil laugh) I'm Seiyaryu's Yami. Call me...Yamiryu.

Seto: Oh boy...

Legolas: Oh shimatta!!! We're in for it now!!!! The last time Yamiryu came out, she nearly tried to killme!!!!
*Legolas' Flashback*

Seiyaryu: Ok, only one more letter Legolas, then we'll call it quits for the day.

Legolas: Finally. Let's get onto it. *looks at Seiyaryu* Are you alright?

Seiyaryu: Yeah....I think I am. Legolas, lately I've been kind pesstimistic about things. I'm not usually like this unless my friend Cheesy whistles "Campbell River Sketches" in Honors Biology class for the 30th time or whenever I'm very hungry.

Legolas: *leans back on his chair looking concern* I see...so you have no idea of what's causing it Sei-chan?

Figure hiding in the shadows no one noticed before: I do. It's me. *steps out to let Legolas see who she was*

Legolas: Se, SEI-CHAN?!??! But you're right next to me. *points to Seiyaryu* You've grown taller!!! What or who the hell are you?!

Figure: Mufufufufufu...I'm Yamiryu, Seiyaryu's Yami.

Legolas: O.O!!! O....k.....

Yamiryu: I can't believe my Hikari would actually have a semi-crush on you! An elf!! Of a the ridiclous fantasy things to believe in...ELVES!!!!

Legolas: My Valar!!! She's totally nuts. Hm, Sei-chan did mention at times about her yami. I guess she doesn't like me since Sei-chan told me she's a more realistic person than she is.

Yamiryu: My dear Hikari, when are you ever gonna forget about Legolas? He's too good for you. He's a friggin' immortal who's beyond 2,000 yrs old!! When will you ever get a grip!!?

Seiyaryu: *Screams* The day you stop gloating over you Yami Yugi pictures you draw!!! I had a hell of better life before you came into my life!!! No wonder Yami Bakura decided to leave you after you shown your true colors to him during your plans to get all the Sennen Items!*pants*

Yamiryu and Legolas: *blink blink*

(Yami Yugi: Yamiryu likes me?! O.o Yami Bakura: Please don't remind me....)

Yamiryu: *vein pops up* ONORE~~~~!!!(Damn you!!) If you want ME to get a grip, you're gonna hafta make me!!! *grabs my Kai-bo[It's my karate weapon, kinda like a staff with a broad wooden blade.]*

Seiyaryu: *grabs my sais [daggers for karate]* You got yourself a fight you're gonna regret!!!

*Seiyaryu and Yamiryu start fighting*

*End of Legolas' Flashback*


Legolas: By Valar, that was even scarier than fighting in Helm's Deep without Master Dwarf.

Everyone: O.o''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Seiyaryu: *sighs* Luckily, we've managed to work to together for now, ne, Aibou?

Yamiryu: Hai. So, Yami Yugi, *comes closer to him*

Yami Yugi: Um*blushes* yeah, Yamiryu...chan?

Yamiryu: ^^ I'm recording this duel, right? So, if Kaiba loses, we can blackmail him!!!

Yami Yugi: ^___^ You know, that's not a bad idea!!!

Seto: YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamiryu and Yami Yugi: We definetly make a good team.

Yami Bakura: And what about our team, Yamiryu-chan??? (Seiyaryu: Obviously, he's very pissed off at them. Ask me, I think Y. Bakura and Aibou, could've made a good couple.)

Yamiryu: *looks up at my comment*AIBOU!!!! I DON'T MAKE A CUTE COUPLE WITH YAMI BAKURA! I WANT YAMI YUGI TO BE MINE....*notices everyone looking at her. O.O!* Um...forget what I said here.

Fangirls: O.O


Legolas:Gosh, Sei-chan and Yamiryu are in a talking mood aren't they? I guess this is what happens when the two of them have to take those PSATs or whatever they call it. Alright, Trenchcoat, it's your move.

Seto: *draws a card*I only have 1050 LP left. This card can help me stall him long enough. I play Dian Keto the Cure Master to give a 1000 LP boost. In the mean time, I'll play another Big Shield Guardner in defense mode to end my turn.

Legolas:*Draws a card* His LP is 2050 now...Decisions, decisions... I'll play this magic card face down and end my turn.

TO BE CONTINUED


Ahhhhhh! Cliffhanger. So sorry. I just want upload this bloody thing now. Send in your reviews soon.
-Seiyaryu