Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi- DOA Player?! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi- Dead Or Alive Volleyball Player?!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Thanks again for the wonderful reviews! I am glad that some of you out there liked this one. To answer some questions on why I put Yugi in situations where women adore him… well, I think he deserves some attention from women.

Yugi: I do?

Darien: That is right. Yugi, you have been in too many Yaoi-type fanfics and also too few fanfics that pair you up with a female character. Besides, in the anime and manga, the other characters can get any girl easily because of their size, tough attitudes, and looks. But you… you deserve some kind of treat.

DJ: That's why I do this to you, to show everyone that its not physical size that matters… it's the size of one's heart, soul, and spirit. The size of courage, inner strength, honor, bravery, compassion, mercy, wisdom, warmth, trust, kindness, respect, and unconditional love. You have that, and more Yugi Moto. Not Yami, Joey, Seto, or anyone else! Just you, at least in my book.

Yugi: (Blushing slightly) Thanks, guys.

Darien: (Smiles) No problem. How about all of you reviewers out there? You agree with what DJ said, or no?

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 8

The next morning around 7:45 a.m., Yugi was the first to awaken. The morning sun greeted him through his window, and he had to cover his eyes slightly to reduce the intense brightness. "Yawn. Wow, I feel greet!", he told himself as he slowly sat up. He wondered on why, then the images of last night flooded in. He remembered the wonderful and sensual feel of Lei Fang massaging on his shoulders and back, and that's what made him go to sleep in the first place. "Well, guess I should go and thank her.", he told himself. Getting out from under the purple silk covers, he stood up and went to the restroom to take a shower. Ten minutes in there, he turned off the water and wrapped a white towel around his waist. 'Better get dressed quick before someone enters and sees me like this.', he thought to himself. Opening the restroom door, he peeked out and looked around. 'Good. No one here.', he mused. He slowly opened the door wider, making sure not to make a sound. He quickly went to his dresser and started to pick out the clothes. His right hand made sure the piece of cloth was covering the necessary parts, while his left roamed around to find some needed clothes. He chose a black t-shirt with white jean shorts. He closed the dresser drawer, and let go of the towel. It dropped to the ground, making him fully exposed! "I better get dressed quick before…", he said but something happened that made him stop.

The door swung wide open and in entered Kasumi, Lei Fang, Hitomi, and Ayane! "Yugi? Are you…", Kasumi was saying when the ladies saw a sight that they will not soon forget! Lei Fang, Hitomi, and Ayane's eyes roamed all around Yugi's features. They checked out his smooth, light tan-like skin and also some other assets as well. Their eyes triple-sized in wonder and awe, a healthy blush adorning their faces. Kasumi turned away, a bit too shy to see Yugi like that. Her face was red as well, her cheeks like apples. Yugi quickly recovered from his shock and covered his parts with his clothes. "A bit of privacy, please!", he pleaded with them. It took a moment or two for Hitomi and the two other girls to let the words register in their brains, then they realized on what they were doing. However, Kasumi obliged with Yugi's request by dashing out of the room. "Oh! So sorry Yugi!", the three exclaimed at the same time. They quickly bowed in apology, and left the room just as quick. When the door closed, Yugi let out a huge sigh of relief. His face was now scarlet, and his fists were closed tightly on his clothes. "Man! That was embarrassing!", he chided himself. He got into his clothes, then went to the kitchen sink to douse his face in cold water. Believe me, he needed it.

Outside, the four ladies were still blushing hard. Their chests were heaving and rising rapidly, meaning that they were trying to catch their breaths. "Wow! He's so… sexy!", Hitomi exclaimed. But, she did it quietly so Yugi wouldn't hear through the door. Ayane added, "You got that right! What a body!". Lei Fang finished, "He makes even the hottest Hollywood star in America look like a joke!". Kasumi, however, was too embarrassed to speak for a while. Then, she piped up, "We shouldn't have done that! We should have knocked first!". The other girls looked at her, wondering if she didn't see what they saw. But, Kasumi's blushing told them that she did indeed see the entire package. Ayane then had a sly smirk on, and slowly strolled up to her half-sister. "Don't tell me you didn't like on what you saw.", she said coyly. Kasumi looked at her sister as if she lost her mind. "I-I don't know what you are talking about!", she stammered. Lei Fang and Hitomi saw where Ayane was going with this, so they decided to join in too. They were going to tease Kasumi about it until she admitted she liked what she saw. "So, you didn't like on how Yugi was in the nude?", Lei Fang asked. Kasumi's red face then turned scarlet, the memory very much fresh in her mind. Hitomi giggled slightly and asked, "Oh, you did like on what you saw, eh?". Kasumi shook her head and exclaimed, "Yes! I mean, no! I mean… I don't know!". She was very confused here, and the girls were thoroughly enjoying it. Before any more teasing could be done, some voices came from behind them. They turned to see Tina, Lisa, Helena, and Christie. "What's going on?", Lisa asked. Helena added, "Is Yugi up?". That question made the four women's faces blush even more.

"YOU SAW WHAT?!?!", the four other ladies shrieked. Tina, Lisa, Helena, and even Christie could not believe on what they had just heard. The four guilty girls who had witnessed a sight that would haunt their dreams for a long time, had just confessed on what they had just done. Helena exclaimed, "How could you do that?! After all, he's just a kid!". Kasumi then retorted, "He is not a kid! He's a young man!". Ayane and the two other ladies agreed with her. Tina shook her head sadly and commented, "You four got it bad. Real bad.". Lisa agreed with her, as did Helena. Christie was indifferent, much to their surprise. Before any arguments could arise, Yugi's door opened and out stepped the embarrassed young man. He was silent and slightly red, which was understandable. "Hi.", he said weakly. Tina replied, "Hey, Yugi.". Lisa asked, "What do you want to do today?". Yugi thought for a moment, then answered, "How about we go to the Sports Shop? I would like to buy something over there.". The eight didn't see a problem with that, and agreed to go there. Before the girls could leave to their rooms so they could change, Yugi went to the elevator. "Yugi?", Hitomi asked in puzzlement. Yugi stopped and turned to face them. "Sorry. I just need some time alone. I still feel a bit…", he explained, then looked down in embarrassment before he could finish. Tina smiled and said, "Its okay, Yugi. We understand.". Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fang, and Hitomi nodded their heads at this. Yugi sported a small smile and replied, "Thank you, girls. I'll be waiting down at the lobby.". He then pushed the down button, entered the elevator, and went down to the lobby.

~In Domino City, at Seto's Mansion~

Seto was laughing up a storm as he saw on a nearby monitor, Yugi leaving the scene. "Hahaha! Well, that was funny! Hahaha!", he exclaimed out loud. He was in the dining room, eating some breakfast that was prepared by his servant/maid Jocasta Stephenson. Mokuba had already eaten, and left to go visit and play with a friend in Downtown Domino. The young maid, who was also watching scene too, was very angry and upset. "Those girls needed to knock first before doing that! And also, staring him at that! The nerve!", she exclaimed. Seto chuckled at this. He knew that Jocasta, preferring to be called Cas, had a little crush on the young man. A little while ago, Seto had taken Yugi and his old friends to see his home, after the duel with Noah and Marik. The two met, and formed a little friendship bond. Now, Cas was red in the face as well from seeing Yugi naked. She wasn't the only one that was angry, though. Laga was pissed off too, and it showed. "AAAAHHHH!!!", the virtual girl screamed out in frustration. Peorth was also fuming, because she didn't want Yugi to be embarrassed by that. "Those ladies! Of all the nerve!", she huffed out. Suddenly, four virtual forms of Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fang, and Hitomi appeared next to the two. "YOU FOUR!!!", Laga screamed out. Suddenly, the red-hot woman pulled out a large mallet, anime-style! "TAKE THIS!!!", she yelled out and swung at the four girls. They ducked and dodged the massive mallet, Peorth soon joining in with a whip in her possession. "Don't take up all the fun, sister!!", the virtual woman declared. The two then chased the virtual DOA ladies around, Seto watching in amusement.

At the Arcade Center, Duke was with the others. They were sitting at a large table, looking over the map and also listening to Duke's little escapade. "That is weird, Duke. On what happened to you, last night.", Joey commented. They all nodded their heads, then Yami got their attention. "Back to the game here. Now, remember on what we going to do to go to Zack's Island?", he reminded them. They all gave him their attention and they nodded their heads. "Yeah. We go on one of Duke's yachts, go out, and get Yugi back.", Tea said. Tristen then inquired, "How are we going to get on that island, without being caught?". Yami answered, "We'll burn that bridge when we get there. For now, let's concentrate on getting on that island.". Everyone agreed, except for Serenity. She was now having doubts on this. 'Why do we need to get Yugi back, anyway? I mean, I don't get it.', she asked herself. She had talked with Yugi frequently in the past, and he seemed like a smart and kind boy. 'Hmm. I don't know about this. I feel… I feel as if he needed to go to that island. But, why?', she thought. She pondered this, even after they all left the Arcade and headed down to the docks. Little did she realize it, but Yugi was going to change more lives and futures!

~Back on the island~

Yugi and the others were now walking on the boardwalk outside of the hotel, taking in the warm sun and the sounds of the sea. Yugi was walking between Christie and Lisa, a bit nervous but nothing more. Kasumi and the others were lagging behind somewhat. Guess that they were still a bit embarrassed about this morning's activities. "How much further until we reach the store?", Yugi asked Lisa. She smiled at him and answered, "About ten more minutes, give or take.". Earlier on, Ayane and Lisa told the others on what happened. So, they all decided that each of them take turns in guarding their new friend from Zack's booby traps. Christie was the first to be chosen, so she was going to be Yugi's secret guardian angel for the day. 'Heh, being trained as an assassin is really going to make this job a piece of cake.', she thought. Soon, they had arrived. Yugi was glad, because he wanted to buy a present for one of the girls. 'Since I don't have enough for everyone, I guess I'll have to save up. I'll give a present to them, but one at a time.', he thought. He wanted to repay them for their kindness and also for taking him in, as it were. He felt left out for so long, and they came along and cured him. 'They deserve some kind of reward, and this is the best I can think of.', he told himself. Before he entered the store, he asked for Christie to stay outside for a moment. "Why do I have to stay out here?!", she demanded. Yugi smiled mysteriously and answered, "It's a surprise. Please, trust me on this.". Christie was very much surprised by his statement, as were the others. She nodded her head mutely, and that's when he went in. The others decided to stay outside to keep Christie company.

Yugi walked into the store, and was amazed on what he saw. Wall to wall, hanging on racks and hangers, were hundreds of swimsuits and bikinis! Heck, the store even displayed very transparent swimsuits, very skimpy bikinis with thongs, wacky bikinis that only had straps and little of nothing else, and also Playboy Bunny outfits! Yugi was slightly red from seeing many revealing and sexy bikinis and swimsuits, imagining some of the girls in them. He shook his head to clear those thoughts out, not wanting to become a pervert. "Okay, okay. Calm down here, Yugi-boy. Come on, pull yourself together.", he told himself. He then started to look around, trying to find the perfect swimsuit for Christie. "I think I need to get to know Christie a bit more. I mean, she does look like she can use a friendly talk or two.", he said. Little did he himself realize it, but he was a master at letting people open their hearts and minds to him. He sensed that Christie was a troubled soul, and wanted to do something to cheer her up and also make her feel calm. "Hmm. Now, which one should I choose?", he asked himself. He searched and went through various swimsuits, until he found a good one. It was a one-piece swimsuit, sort of. It was cut in the middle, right down to the panty area! A criss-cross of strings covered it up, somewhat. It was dark-green, and it seemed to suit Christie body size real well. "Okay, I'll buy it!", he said. He went to the counter, paid for it (about 500,000 yen in the game, but I toned it down to 25,000 yen), and had it wrapped in yellow wrappings with a blue bow on top. "I hope she likes it.", he said as he took the package. He went outside, and saw that the girls were lying on the seashore.

Christie and the others were relaxing, soaking up the sun and enjoying themselves. Lei Fang and Hitomi played around in the water, laughing and splashing each other like kids. Kasumi and Ayane just walked on the shoreline, their feet occasionally being cleansed by the sea when it came rolling up. Lisa and Christie were lying down on their backs, getting a good tan. Tina and Helena did some warm-up exercises just for the heck of it. "I wonder what is taking Yugi so long?", Christie wondered. Lisa sighed and replied, "He'll be out soon. Just have some patience, Christie.". Just then, the Radio Station kicked in and music was blaring out to the entire island. "Hey, its that song from yesterday.", Kasumi said to herself as she and the rest listened. It was How Crazy Are You? by Meja. Here is out it goes:

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum buh-dum

Crazy baby

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum buh-dum

Here I walk down the avenue

Lookin' at the pretty view

Maybe there's a reason

I got my eyes on you

There you go like a movie star

How I wonder who you are

Listen baby do you believe when I say

You're the kind of man walkin' out of my dreams

Straight into my life

I wanna sing hallelujah

(I wanna sing hallelujah)

Ain't nothin' in the whole wide world

I wouldn't do for you

I wanna say yes to ya

Ahh…

So crazy am I

Crazy 'bout you

How crazy are you?

So crazy am I

Crazy 'bout you

How crazy are you?

Are you

Crazy 'bout me?

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum buh-dum

So crazy am I

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum buh-dum

Been a while since I felt this strong

This time it just can't be wrong

Baby you're the reason

I've been waiting for so long

I reach out for your hands

Hey baby there's no second chance

Trust me darlin'

Do you believe when I say

I climb the rocky mountains

I swim the deepest sea

I wanna sing hallelujah

(I wanna sing hallelujah)

I said there's nothin' that I wouldn't do for you

I wanna say yes to ya

Ahh…

So crazy am I

Crazy 'bout you

How crazy are you?

So crazy am I

Crazy 'bout you

How crazy are you?

Are you

Crazy 'bout me?

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum buh-dum

So crazy am I

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum

Bah-duh-bum bah-duh-bum buh-dum

How crazy are you?

Are you…

Most of these girls could relate to that song; they felt like that when they first came to know Yugi. Just then, the man himself arrived to join them. "Hey, Yugi. Welcome to the party.", Tina said in a playful, teasing voice. He grinned and said, "Thanks. Anyway, I have a present here for Christie.". The entire lot, including said woman, looked up at Yugi in confusement. "Present? For me?", the assassin choked out. He smiled and replied, "Yes. But, I would like to give it to you later today. It's a surprise.". Christie was very much shocked that any one would want to give her anything. Yugi then asked, "What shall we do now?". Helena was the first to speak out of the entire shocked group, "How about we explore the island more?". Yugi nodded his head, agreeing with her. "I'm going to check out the jungle. Christie, care to give me some company?", he asked the white-haired beauty. Again, everyone was shocked and surprised by Yugi's actions and request. Christie wanted to say no thank you, but how can you when Yugi gives you that warm, trusting smile? She sighed, but a small smile was on her lips. "Sure. Not at all.", she answered him. She got up from her place, and walked over to Yugi. Soon, linked arm-to-arm, they left the beach and went straight inside the jungle.

(Author's Notes: How was this? The song from above is the theme song to Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Listen to it, trust me its good!

Yugi: So, what happens next?

Darien: You have to wait next issue to find out, buddy!

DJ: To you Yugi fangirls out there, here is a question: What kind of swimsuit or bikini would you like for Yugi to get for you? Also, do you think you can relate to the song just listed here on your feelings towards a certain tri-colored man?

Darien: Also, here is a question for everyone else out there: Would do you think Zack has planned for Yugi now? Think Christie can protect him?

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and try the game if you have an X-Box!)