Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 - Yu-Gi-Oh Style ❯ Endgame ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Final Fantasy 7 - Yu-Gi-Oh style Chapter 24: Endgame   “Nanda?!(What the)” Atem cried as the Black Tyranno lurched suddenly. He gasped along with the others as Obelisk the Tormentor slowly rose from the ocean below.            &n bsp;   “Hey you ok?” Ryuuzaki asked when Ryuuji suddenly collapsed.           &nbs p;    “Captain,” called the crewman currently piloting the airship, “There’s a weird signal!”                 “Where from?”           &n bsp;    “Um.. from this uh… guy?” he replied, unsure of what to call the cat and moogle.            & nbsp;   Said stuffed doll righted itself and Ryuuji’s voice came through the cat once more. “Sorry about that guys, my controls went a bit freaky there,” he apologized, “I’ve got bad news I’m afraid. Obelisk’s heading straight for Domino. Our latest toy may be able to stop him, but I don’t think it’s ready yet.”           &nb sp;    “What about Rebecca you *bleep*?!” Honda yelled, worried for his adopted daughter’s safety, “She’s still in Domino!!!”          &nbs p;     “Chill bud,” the cat said smugly. “She’s with Isis’s mother. I made sure they’d be somewhere safe. So that’s how you really are, ne? You don’t care about anyone else as long as your precious Rebecca’s ok. Well I’ve got one thing to say to you Honda. I’ve kept quiet about this, but I can’t keep it in anymore. Just how many people do you think you killed when you and your friends blew up reactor number one?!”           &n bsp;    “T-That was… We did it to save the planet! Ya gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet right?”           & nbsp;    “You *bleep*!” shouted the cat, indignant at the teen’s callous words. “What may be a ‘few eggs’ to you was he world to those who you killed! Tch! Save the planet! You may preach about protecting and saving this world, but all you really are nothing but a bunch of damned no good terrorists!!!!”           ;      “Shut your *bleep*in’ hole you corporate flunky!!”            ;     “Not my fault, my boss’s a corrupt jerk!”           &n bsp;    Honda then growled and raised his fist, ready to give the stuffed doll the pounding of its life. “That’s enough!!!!!” commanded Atem, grasping the taller teen’s arm and squeezing tightly. The taller brunet winced in pain. “We don’t have time for this nonsense!!!”          &n bsp;     “Ryuuji,” Mai said, laying a hand on the moogle’s head. “We all know what we did back then. None of us has ever forgotten that! Even you. You can’t up and quit ‘cause you’re worried about the people, am I right?”           & nbsp;    The cat nodded, sighing lowly. “Now we’ve got that sorted out,” said Atem, “Let’s go stop Obelisk!”            ;     “Do you think we can stop him?” Ryuuzaki asked, “I mean look at the size of him! He’s gotta be at least as big as a Tyrannosaurus Rex or two!”           &nb sp;    “I won’t say can, but I won’t say we can’t either. But we’ve got to try before it gets too late!”   After the fight…           & nbsp;    It had been a harrowing half hour. In spite of all their best attacks and strongest summon allies, the enormous monster had not been stopped at all. He may have been greatly weakened this time, but Obelisk was still determined to make it to Domino and exact his revenge on the humans.            & nbsp;   It would be a while before any of them could be ready to fight for they had nearly exhausted their entire supply of recovery items and each and every one of them needed time to rest and heal.            &nb sp;   “Damn it!” cursed Ryuuji, attracting their attention. “We’d better get out of the area right away! Something big, and I mean REALLY big’s goin’ down over here!”   At KC HQ…           &nbs p;    “Yo boss!” Marik called, laughing manaically, “The ‘Sister Ray’s’ all set!”           &nb sp;    “We’re ready whenever you are,” added Anzu, joining her coworker in a triumph, though irritating, laugh.            &n bsp;   Not bothering to turn from his view of the city, Seto nodded. “Fire,” he commanded.           &nbs p;    One by one, the reactors began to spout out green mako fumes, making them look more like erupting volcanoes than energy reactors. Beams of green glowing energy shot out from the sides of each reactor and were absorbed by the huge cannon in the very center of the city, causing a city wide black out since every drop of power was poured into the weapon.            & nbsp;   Particles of light formed at the end of the cannon, slowly becoming a glowing ring of white and purple light. Several of the weapon’s components locked into place and the ring turned blue then shrank and became a glowing blue orb. Within moments, the cannon lurched forward and the orb turned to a beam, flying quickly away from the city towards its target. The sheer force of the shot shattered every window in the Kaiba building and several chunks of metal were ripped from the cannon itself.            & nbsp;   “Hmph!” Seto said nonchalantly, confident that this time he would not fail. It really didn’t matter that he had several cuts from the shattered glass. He could get those taken care of later once he was sure his precious company was safe.   Meanwhile a couple miles outside the city…           &n bsp;    Obelisk had been preparing his own attack and was now ready. A bright blue light formed at his now open mouth and split into several short beams, all heading straight for Domino.            & nbsp;   “Where are they attacking from?” Mai asked, as the Tyranno began its retreat from the immediate area.            &nb sp;   “Look’s like Domino,” Jou said grimly, his fur standing on end and making him look like one of those black cat decorations you see on Halloween.           &nbs p;    “Rebecca!!” Honda shouted, barely stopping himself from jumping ship there and then.            &nb sp;   The beam from the Domino cannon shot past Obelisk’s own attacks and to everyone’s surprise blasted an enormous hole in the monster’s chest and kept on going. Obelisk then was forced back by the momentum of the beam and fell flat on his back, dead. Had they not fought him before and had he enough sense to rest and heal, there was very little doubt that the shot would have done any damage let alone kill the monster.                 Honda let out a surprised whistle.                 “Whoah!” said an equally shocked Mokuba.            & nbsp;   “Dat went right through ‘im!” added Jou.            &nbs p;   “So that’s what they were planning,” Atem said, realizing what had just happened. “They weren’t after Obelisk, they’re after that barrier of Bakura’s!”         &nbs p;      They quickly changed direction and followed the beam. They silently watched as the beam of pure mako energy reached and collided with its target. there an enormous boom and a blinding light. Mere seconds later, the forcefield that had been surrounding Bakura and Yugi’s sleeping place had dissipated completely.           &nb sp;    We watch a movie of the Sister Ray shot destroying the crater barrier. Then at   Back at KC HQ…           &nbs p;    The intercom buzzed into life, drawing the young CEO’s attention, though he still wouldn’t move from his spot. “We did it sir!” the voice at the other end called jubilantly. “Obelisk’s dead and the barrier is gone!”           &n bsp;    ‘Hmph. About time they did something right,’ he thought, finally going back to his desk.            &nb sp;   Suddenly there was another buzz and the intercom spoke up again. “Um… sir! We’ve detected a massive high density energy heading this way!”           &nb sp;    He whipped around and saw the people below were still panicking. He continued to stare as the last of Obelisk’s attack hit and destroyed several areas surrounding the Kaiba building. Suddenly one of the energy beams collided with his office, causing the entire upper area of the building to explode.   Back on the Tyranno…            ;     “I think we’d better check on the crater,” Atem said, choosing to ignore what had just happened back at Domino.            & nbsp;   The explosion was heard despite of the distance they had managed to put between them and the city and the resulting fires could be seen clearly as well.            &nb sp;   None of them could say anything, all too shocked or stunned to protest.                 When they arrived, Atem stared over the railing of the deck. ‘Just as I thought. They were after him.’ He then took out his cell and dialed the others below. “Ryuuzaki!” he called into the phone, “Can this airship get in there?”           & nbsp;    “Whadda ya think?!” the two toned brunet replied, “Of course she can! My baby can go anywhere!”          &nbs p;     “You’re right,” the spiky haired teen said chuckling, “I shouldn’t have asked.”           & nbsp;    “So now what?” Honda asked coming on deck, followed by Ryuuji. Apparently wherever he had been during the attack, the cat’s real body was unharmed.             ;    “Chotto matte! (Wait a sec)” he said, then went silent for a moment, “Anzu! Marik!” he called, “What’s happening?”   At KC HQ…           &nbs p;    “This is weird,” Marik said, too stunned for once to do his habitual annoying laughing, “The boss ain’t answerin’ and he ALWAYS answers!”            ;     “Forget about that,” said the raven haired teen, fingering his die earring, “Get to the ‘Sister Ray’!”          &n bsp;     “What’s with you Otogi?” Anzu said, laughing her usual annoying laugh, “You’re acting kinda weird today.”           & nbsp;    “Oh shut up!” he snapped, making her stop mid laugh and stare at him as if he had grown a second head. “Don’t you ever pay attention you stupid hussy?! The reactor output is increasing too rapidly!”            ;     “W-What?!” she sputtered, “What are those baka (idiots) doing?! They know the cannnon’s got to cool at least three hours for it to fire again. Shut the damned thing off!”           &nb sp;    “We can’t,” Otogi said grimly, “The controls aren’t responding.”          &n bsp;     The intercom buzzed on and one of the cannon operators began to speak frantically. “Sir! The cannon controls have been switched over to the computer mainframe! We can’t reverse it from here!”           &n bsp;    “Who’s over there?! Someone contact the mainframe!”          &nb sp;     “Hey! Who died and made you boss?!” grumbled Marik.            &n bsp;   “Shove it, freak! I’m the only one who’s got enough sense to take control here. All you two have done is laugh your idiotic @$$3$ off!!!” he shouted, slamming his fists down on the desk.            &nb sp;   Marik and Anzu were too stunned to say anything, they’d never seen Mr. Quiet And Suck Up so angry or forceful.   Meanwhile at the ‘Sister Ray’…          &n bsp;     A silver haired man in a fancy tailored red suit was busily fiddling with the controls, “Be patient Bakura, you’ll soon get all the mako your little heart desires,” he said laughing maniacally.           &nb sp;    The man’s cell rang and he accidentally brushed his hand over the keys, inadvertently answering it. “Pegasus!!!” came a very irate Otogi, “Are you nuts?!!! You’re gonna destroy Domino!!!! Stop the cannon!!!!”          &nb sp;     “We all know what happens to Dominos in the end Otogi-boy,” he replied, “They all fall down!” he then laughed maniacally.           &nb sp;    “Pegasus!!!!! PEGAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!” The silver haired maniac promptly shut off the cell and threw it off the scaffolding, not wanting t be bothered with annoying corporate bureaucrats.           &n bsp;    “Show me… Bakura,” he said, still puttering around the complex machinery. “Show me why science falls before you.”   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       ;            “Do somethin’ you damned cat!!!!!” Honda roared, steam coming out of his ears.            &nb sp;   “I can’t,” Ryuuji said defeated, “Pegasus has completely blocked out all control.”            ;     “Heh,  heh, we know your big secret now, O-to-gi!” sing-songed Mokuba.            & nbsp;   “What about the reactors? Can you stop them?” Atem asked, ignoring the hyper boy’s taunts.            & nbsp;   “Nope. He’s got those blocked out too.”           &nb sp;    “Just like you Kaiba Corp. *bleep*s!” spat the tall brunet, “Good for nothin’!”           ;      “You better not be planning to mess with us,” warned Ryuuzaki.             ;    “I know you’ll probably never trust me…”          &nb sp;     “Ya baka neko!!!” yelled the two toned brunet, “Don’t ya get what I’m tryin’ to say?! You’re a man right?! If you’ve got any decency in ya, you’d try ta so somethin’!”         &nb sp;      “Look, it’s not that I don’t want to shut them off, but if we do, Domino’ll got to hell in a handbasket!”          &n bsp;     “What about shutting off the valve? Ever think of that?!” Ryuuzaki shot back.            &nb sp;   “Easier said than done. The reactor has an exhaust vent underground so that the excess energy goes back into the planet, but if you open that, you can’t shut it off until everything gets let out and right now we have no way of stopping the energy from coming in. You figure it out.”           &nb sp;    “That means…” started Atem.            &nb sp;   “An explosion!!” finished Honda, realizing what the cat was trying to get across.            & nbsp;   “And with reactors 2-7 all going, what you did to number one will look like a harmless firecracker.”          & nbsp;     “*Bleep*!” cursed the taller brunet.            & nbsp;   “Look we’ve wasted enough time dilly-dallying! We’ve got to get to the cannon!!!”          &nbs p;     “Which means we have to stop Pegasus and make him reverse it,” Atem said determinedly.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       &n bsp;          “Well, looks like Atem and his friends are on the way,” Otogi said, glaring at his indignant coworkers, “Don’t. Even. Think. Of. Interfering!” he warned.            & nbsp;   Marik let out a rather loud and irritating laugh. “Like I’ll listen you pretty boy! I don’t remember the boss tellin’ me you’re in charge. My Peace Department’s gonna do their damnedest to make sure your ‘friends’ never get here!”           &n bsp;    “Marik…” he warned, doing all he can to not strangle him then and there.            &n bsp;   “So what if the boss’s dead?! I’m gonna do this my way!” the psychotic blond then laughed and stormed out of the office.            & nbsp;   “What an idiot,” spat Anzu laughing, “Let them come! My Sister Ray’ll blow them to bits!” she then followed her coworker.             ;    “Marik! Anzu! Get back here!!!” Otogi then swore vehemently before picking up his remote control. “Sorry guys,” he said, “I couldn’t stop them.” Just then two Kaiba Corp. soldiers, under Marik’s direct command burst in and grabbed him. They failed to see him hide the remote and began to drag him off to kami (gods) know where kicking and screaming all the way. ‘Hurry!’ he prayed silently.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        &nb sp;         “Ryuujji!!!” Atem shouted when the cat suddenly fell silent and slumped over. “Ryuuzaki!” “Gotcha!” the two toned brunet replied. “Get this baby to Domino ya lunkhead!” he called to the pilot.            &n bsp;   “Ryoukai (Roger)!” was the reply.            &n bsp;   Twenty minutes later, the pilot turned from the wheel. “We’re at Domino sir!”           &nb sp;    “It’s not gonna be easy gettin’ in,” Honda said gloomily, “The city’s probably under martial law if Marik’s doin’ his own thing now.”           &nb sp;    “They probably cut off the trains too,” added Mai.            &nbs p;   “So?” queried, Ryuuzaki “We’ve got my baby don’t we? If ya can’t get in on land, ya get in by air!”           &nb sp;    “Understood,” Atem said, heading out of the cockpit. “We’ll parachute in.”           &nbs p;    “W-Whoa wait a sec!” Mokuba called nervously. However none of them were listening. They had all gone to grab a chute. “Man, why does no one listen to me?” he grumbled, going off to find a chute of his own.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       &nb sp;          “Listen up guys,” Ryuuji said, after surprising them by jumping from the airship without a chute. “Marik’s gonna be after your butts. So you’d be better off if you went below ground.” He then led them to one of upper Domino’s back alleys. The cat and moogle stopped at a man hole cover. “This is where I leave you. The rest is up to you,” he said removing the metal cover. “I’d go with you, but I can’t risk that psycho idiot finding out. Just get to the cannon as fast as you can.”           &nb sp;    Thanks Ryuuji,” Mai said giving the cat a peck on the cheek. Elsewhere, a raven haired teen was blushing profusely.           &nbs p;    They traveled for about a half hour along the subterranean train tracks until they met up with an all too familiar trio.            &nb sp;   “Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!” cried the brunette girl, “What are we going to do?! They’re here! A-Are we going to ignore orders again?”           & nbsp;    “Mana,” the slightly taller brunet scolded, “You’re showing weakness to the enemy.”           & nbsp;    “You’re one of us,” the tall bald man added.            &n bsp;   “Sorry Varon-sama. Sorry Rishid-sama.”          & nbsp;     “We’ve got work to do,” commanded the bald one, turning to face them.            &nb sp;   “Oh man…” grumbled the brunet, “And I was hoping they wouldn’t show.”           &n bsp;    “Our orders were search and kill,” piped Mana, rather too cheerfully, “Everything’s a mess now, but an order’s an order. That’s what the Ghouls are all about!”           & nbsp;    Atem-tachi stared at her dumbfounded, several of them had sweatdrops.           &nb sp;    “Come on! Let’s do this!” she cried, eagerly putting up her fists.            &n bsp;   “I’d rather not,” Atem said coolly.            & nbsp;   “What do you take me for a fool? We Ghouls have pride!”           & nbsp;    “Mana, chill,” Varon said coming to stop in front of her.            &nbs p;   “V-Varon-sama?! You’re not going against orders are you?”           &nb sp;    “Face it sheila! Kaiba Corp.’s nothing now without Kaiba!”           & nbsp;    “Rishid-sama?” she asked, begging him to back her up.              ;   “You were shaping up into a great ghoul,” the brunet said, ruffling her hair.            &nb sp;   “See you blokes around,” he said then turning to leave, surprising them all. “If we all survive that is.”           &nbs p;    “We’ll be back!” Mana called before running after her superior.             ;    “Farewell,” Rishid said, bowing slightly then left as well.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      &n bsp;           “Ya’ve gotta be kiddin’ me,” Ryuuzaki said as a giant legless robot appeared, blocking their way up the cannon’s scaffolding.           &n bsp;    Marik appeared next to it, laughing maniacally as usual. “So ya really showed up! Goody I get to have loads of fun while paying you back for how you’ve treated us!”           &nbs p;    “You had to go and kill all my lovely soldiers!” shouted Anzu, joining the psychotic blond.            &n bsp;   “Let’s see you get by this!” Marik crowed, laughing.             ;    “You’re pathetic!” spat the brunette. “But my baby here will take care of that.”           &n bsp;    Sighing and shaking his head, Atem drew his buster sword. After a few well placed strikes and a few shots from Honda, the robot fell flat on its back.            &nb sp;   “I-Impossible!!!” sputtered Anzu.            &nb sp;   “Holy…”                 Marik never got to finish whatever it was he was going to say for the robot then exploded, taking both him and the rather slutty and annoying Anzu with it.              ;   Not even bothering to see if they had survived, Atem and the others sped up the scaffolding reaching the ‘Sister Ray’ in no time.            &nb sp;   “That’s enough Pegasus!!!” the spiky haired man ordered.                 “Oh if it isn’t the failure,” the silver haired man said rather nonchalantly.           & nbsp;    “My. Name. Is. Atem,” he spat, trying not to kill him on the spot.            &nb sp;   “How it pains me…” the mad scientist said forlornly, “every time I look at you it reminds me I had so little scientific sense back then. I had labeled you as a failure… but look at you now. You’re the only one who survived as a Bakura clone. Why I’m even beginning to hate myself.” He then let out a crazed chuckle.                 “Just shut up already!” raged Atem, “Stop this madness!!”          &nbs p;     “Madness? Oh you mean the ‘Sister Ray’? Why I’m only lending Bakura a hand. You see he seems to be liking this energy.”                 “But why do it?!”           &nb sp;    “Oh do shut up. It’s annoying.” He then went back to the controls. Hmm… energy at 83%. This is taking too long. Can’t a father help his only son?” he asked, turning back to them.            &nb sp;   “Your son?!” Atem queried, incredulously.                 Pegasus then laughed maniacally. “Sad isn’t it? He doesn’t even know. HA! HA! HA! I wonder what he’d say if he found out the man he was always looking down on was his biological father! It’s hilarious!”          &nb sp;     “You’re Bakura’s father?!”            ;     “I gave my Cecilia and our unborn child to Professor Hawkins’ Zorc Project. And then while he was still in the womb, took some of Zorc’s cells…”                 “You’re disgusting! To do that to your own child! And all this time Bakura thought…”         &nbs p;      “It was all for science!” Pegasus rebutted, laughing maniacally. “I failed then, but this time I won’t! Not now that I have Zorc’s cells in my body!! And here are the results!”            ;     He started laughing again and suddenly keeled over as if in excruciating pain. They stared as the mad scientist’s body writhed around on the floor and gradually mutated into a hideous misshapen monster.                 Atem, Jou, and Ryou wasted no time in drawing their weapons and leapt into the fray. Abou half way through the battle, Pegasus’ monstrous body writhed and once again mutated into an even more hideous form. It took at the very least another two minutes for them to defeat him. Pegasus fell against the controls, causing them to short circuit and consequently stopping the reactors from pouring any more energy into the cannon.            & nbsp;   “That takes care of that,” Honda said triumphantly.           & nbsp;    Wiping the sweat off his brow, Atem turned to stare at the scientist’s mutilated corpse. ‘Why’d you have to be such a fool?’ he said silently before following the others back down the scaffolding and to the Black Tyranno.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ;          “Well that’s definitely the end of Kaiba Corp.,” Ryuuji said, feeling just a bit sorry for his company.                 “When’s Meteor going to reach us?” Atem asked, not liking to bring that up.              ;   “Gramps said ‘bout a week,” Jou said, gloomily.             ;    “You want to go back home don’t you?” the spiky haired teen asked.            &n bsp;   “… Yeah.”           &n bsp;    “You’re worried about Rebecca right?” he asked Honda.            &n bsp;   “What the *bleep* do you think?!” the tall brunet spat.            &nb sp;   “We have to beat Bakura before the week’s up. If we don’t free Holy by then, there won’t be anywhere to go home to,” Atem said, sullenly, “We’ll be the lucky ones if Bakura kills us before Meteor does.”           &n bsp;    CRACK!!!!             ;    He stood, staring at the blonde in utter shock. “Don’t you ever start to think like that!!” scolded Mai. “If you do, then you’re gonna lose for sure!”           &n bsp;    “M-Mai, that’s not what I was trying to say. I just wanted to know what it was we were fighting for. I want you all to understand that. It’s all and well that we want to save and protect the planet, but is that really why you’re fighting? I’m doing this because I have a score to settle with Bakura. And to deal with my past. If I wind up saving the planet along the way, then good. I’ve been thinking a lot. About what we’ve all been fighting for.  We’ve all been fighting for ourselves… and that special someone… something or whatever it is that’s important to us. That’s why we’ve been fighting for so long.”           &n bsp;    “Yeah, you’re right pal,” said Honda, “Savin’ the planet sounds cool an’ all, but it was me who blew up that reactor way back when. Lookin’ back now, I realize what we did was the wrong way of doin’ things. I made my friends and all those innocent people suffer. When I started all this AVALANCHE stuff, I wanted revenge against Kaiba. For destroyin’ my town… But now all I want is Rebecca to be safe. I want to save this world for her sake.”           &n bsp;    “Why don’t you go see, her,” Atem said placing his hand on the taller brunet’s shoulder. Just make sure you make it back ok. I want you all to leave this ship. Go see your friends or family and find out what it is you’re fighting for. Once you’ve done that, we’ll all meet back here.”           &n bsp;    “Ah let’s just forget about all this,” grumbled Ryuuzaki, “It’s like you said, there’s no guarantees that we’ll come back from fighting that nutcase. What’s the point if Meteor’s gonna destroy everything in the end?”           &nb sp;    “Well I’m going to save this planet and that’s the end of that,” Atem said determinedly. “But that’s not all. It’s personal. I’m not expecting any of you to come back here, no one can really fight without a reason right? I won’t blame you for running away.”           &n bsp;    After several minutes of silence, they all left leaving him alone with Mai.            &nbs p;   “What are you still doing here Mai?” he asked the blonde.            & nbsp;   “Did you forget again, Atem?” she teased, the dull look of her eyes belying the levity of her words. “There’s no one left back home.”           &n bsp;    “I know. We don’t have anyone left or anywhere to go home to.”           &nbs p;    “They’ll all come back, I just know it,” she said leaning against the airship’s railing.                 “I wonder…” Atem said, joining her. “They all have someone or something irreplaceable to them. But this time…”          & nbsp;     “It’ll be ok, hon,” she said, staring off into the night sky. “Even if none of them come back, you’ll still have me. No matter how scared I’ll get, there’s no way I’m gonna back down now!”           &nb sp;    “Mai….”                 “We were so far apart before all this, even when we were right next to each other. Then when we got sucked into the Lifestream, surrounded by all those screams of anguish, I thought I heard you calling me.” She then let out a faint sniffle, furiously wiping at her now moist eyes. “You probably don’t remember that, but I heard you calling, deep down in my heart.”           & nbsp;    “I think I heard you calling me too, calling me back from the Lifestream. Besides, didn’t I promise that if you ever needed me, I’d come rescue you?” he said, teasingly.           &nbs p;    “I wonder…” she said looking at the stars again, “Do you think the stars can hear us? Do you think they can see how hard we’re fighting down here?”           &n bsp;    “Don’t know. We still have to do what we can even if they can’t. All we have to do is believe in ourselves. Maybe someday the answer will come, right? That’s what I learned from you in the Lifestream.”          &n bsp;     “Y-You’re right,” she sniffled.             ;    “Um.. Mai,” He looked away, unsure how to put what he wanted to say into words. “There’s a lot of stuff I wanted to say to you. Now that it’s just us, I just can’t find the right words. Funny isn’t how nothing’s changed at all?”           &nb sp;    “You don’t need words to tell someone what you need to say, Atem.”           &n bsp;    They stared like that for a few hours, saying nothing, just glad that the other was there.            &n bsp;   “It’ll be dawn soon,” the spiky haired teen said, noticing the faint glow of sunlight way off in the distance.             ;    “W-Wha?” Mai said sleepily, having fallen asleep about two hours earlier.                 “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.”           &nb sp;    “O-Ohayo (Good Morning),” she said, yawning loudly, “Just let me enjoy this moment a bit more. We may never get another one like it.”           &nbs p;    “You’re right,” he said sitting down next to her. “This could very well be our last day together. He then noticed that she had fallen asleep again. Chuckling lowly, he drew her close, warming her with his body heat. It was a few minutes later that he had fallen asleep as well, obviously exhausted by all the fighting they’d done recently.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       &nb sp;          It was late in the morning when he woke. He looked at the slumbering blonde next to him, her head on his shoulder. Smiling sadly, he gently shook her. “We’ve slept too long. We should go.”           &nbs p;    Mai blinked and rubbed her eyes. “Can’t we stay like this just a bit longer?” she asked, not wanting for their time together to end.            &nbs p;   “Mai, it’ll be ok. You said so last night. We won’t be going alone.”           & nbsp;    “Y-You’re right… we have each other.”           & nbsp;    “Let’s get things ready,” he said, helping her up before heading below deck.            &nb sp;   “This thing’s just too big for us two,” Mai said looking around the still empty airship. “It feels so lonely.”                 “Cheer up Mai,” he said, laying a hand on her arm. “I’ll make so much noise you’ll think the whole world was on here,” he said jokingly. “Besides, we’ll be too busy to be lonely.”                 Just then the Black Tyranno gave a lurch, causing them to stumble. Atem quickly grabbed Mai before she fell face forward, making her blush. “What was that?!” she asked.            &n bsp;   “The ship’s moving!” he then ran to the cockpit to see who it was piloting the ship. “Ryuuzaki! Honda!” he shouted, surprised and secretly pleased to see at least two of his friends had returned.             ;    “Ya got a problem with that?!” the two toned brunet asked, grinning.             ;    “He betta not ‘cause I don’t wanna have ta bite some sense into him,” joked a dog like creature followed by a white haired teen with mismatched wings.            &n bsp;   “Jounouchi!”         &n bsp;      “Why didn’t you guys tell me you were coming back?!” Mai asked, running to give the taller brunet a massive bear hug.            &nbs p;   “Well, you know how dino boy is,” the dog like creature said, wagging his tail and making him look like an excited puppy.            &n bsp;   “Oh shut it, flea bag!” Ryuuzaki scolded, blushing. He didn’t want the others know that he came back for Mai’s sake.            &nb sp;   “Ryou!” greeted Atem, just as surprised to see him.            &nbs p;   “Atem: Ryou!            &nb sp;   “I thought you wanted us to meet back here,” the winged teen said, a slightly hurt look on his face. He’d thought that Atem didn’t care about how he looked.            & nbsp;   “I’m sorry,” he apologized, “it’s just that you were always so quiet that I though you didn’t care about what was going on.”           &nbs p;    “I’m sorry,” Ryou said shamefully, “I do care it’s just that well… it’s hard to talk to someone when you look like I do.”           &nbs p;    Before Atem could say anything, Honda caught their attention by snorting indignantly as a certain cat and moogle made their way into the cockpit. “Well look what the cat dragged in. (AN: Gomen nasai minna, couldn’t resist -_-‘) “It’s Kaiba’s suck up boy.”           &nb sp;    Ryuuji then hmphed. “Well excuuuuuuuuse me for wanting to help. Domino’s my city too you know. Sorry for being late, I was um… detained. But I was lucky enough to find someone nice enough to help me get um… un-detained. I may be a stuffed animal for now, but I’m gonna work just as hard as you guys.”           &n bsp;    “I guess we’re all going through with this, then,” said Mai.            &nbs p;   “’Ey? Where’s Mokuba?” Jou asked looking for the raven haired ninja boy.            &nbs p;   “Forget that brat,” Honda spat, “He ain’t gonna come. Just be glad he didn’t steal our materia this time.”           &n bsp;    There was a whoosh sound and said ‘brat’ landed silently behind the much taller brunet. “Why’d you have to be such a big meanie!!!” he shouted, making Honda practically jump out of his skin. “I wasn’t about to leave you guys behind. Not after all we’ve been through. Besides, can’t let you have all the fun.” Actually the truth was that after learning that he had come back to Wutai without any materia, Ryouta had kicked him out and wouldn’t let him back until he did.            &nbs p;   “You sure about this Mokuba?” Atem asked, giving the boy one last chance to back out.            &nbs p;   “You tryin’ to get rid of me?!” he asked, pulling out a couple kunai.            &n bsp;   “Just making sure your mind’s made up, kiddo,” Mai said, playing peacemaker, “This is serious stuff.”           & nbsp;    “Well I’m serious too!!” he shot back. “I’m going with ya and that’s that!” He then dashed out into the hall. Atem gave a low chuckle noticing the boy’s rather greenish face.            &nb sp;   “I really appreciate you all coming,” he said.            &nb sp;   “Whoa, stop the speech making!” Honda said holding up his hand. “We didn’t come back because of you. We came because of Rebecca.” The others glared at him. “Uh… that is, um… oh heck! I don’t know how ta say it. But what I’m trying to say is that you ain’t the only one with somethin’ to protect.”            ;     “What the lunkhead means dat none of us would be here if it weren’t for her,” Jou said.            &nb sp;   “And there’s no way we’re gonna let her down!” added Ryuuzaki.             ;    “You’re talking about Isis,” said Atem. It wasn’t a question. “Even near the end, she was smiling. That smile will just be a fake smile, like the ones on kids’ dolls if we don’t do something. She’s trapped just like Holy and we’ve got to stop Bakura or she’ll never be able to join the Lifestream. We have to let go.”           &nbs p;    “So if ya wanna leave this is your last chance,” the two toned brunet said, looking at each of their faces. None of them spoke up, no one moved.            &n bsp;   “Ryuuzaki,” Atem said after several moments of agonizing silence. “I’m counting on you to get us in there safely.”                 “Whatever, boss man,” he said jovially, though he knew this was no time for silliness. “You know, even though I helped design this baby, I still don’t know what these two levers do. You wanna find out? It’s up to you Atem.”           &n bsp;    “This is it minna,” he said putting on his best commanding officer look, “We’re going to the crater on the northern continent to stop Bakura. Move out!” he called.            & nbsp;   Ryuuzaki nodded and smiled as he pulled the levers, which had stuck a little since no one had ever used them before. The Black Tyranno then began to groan and shake slightly as all around it, metal scraped against metal and several hidden jet engines began to reveal themselves. Once they were locked into place, flames shot from each of the newly reveal engines and the airship sped off twice as fast as before.            & nbsp;   “I’m coming for you, Bakura,” Atem vowed, staring out the window as the airship made its way toward their final showdown.             ;    “I’m gonna stick on him like ‘raptors on fresh meat!” Ryuuzaki said cracking his knuckles. Suddenly the ship gave a lurch as if it had slammed against a wall or suddenly slammed on the brakes. “I’m losin’ control!!! There’s some kinda force playin’ with us!” He then grasped the helm as tight as he could. “Don’t just stand there like a bunch of stegosauruses! Help me steer this baby!!!” Atem, Honda, and Ryou rushed over and helped the two toned pilot turn the wheel. “This ain’t gonna be pretty,” he said, gritting his teeth. “We’re goin’ in! Geronimo!!!”   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      &n bsp;           After making sure everyone was ok, the group had split into to two. One to lag behind and take care of any resistance Bakura would obviously send their way and one to act as a type of strike force.            &n bsp;   It proved to be a wise choice, for Bakura had indeed sent resistance. Group after group of monsters met them at almost every step. Mokuba, Ryuuzaki, Jou, and Honda were forced to stop following the others, giving them a chance to slip by and continue on.              ;   At the end of the dark and twisting path of caverns, they had finally made it to the darkest and deepest part of the crater. Suddenly, a silver haired and a spiky haired figure emerged from the darkness. What was odd that they all could see them as clearly as if it weren’t total darkness all around them.            &nb sp;   “Bakura!!!” Atem shouted, recognizing his sworn enemy.            &n bsp;   The former SOLDIER commander only smirked smugly, enjoying the anger his smaller companion was causing him by snuggling and rubbing against him. Soon he grew tired of them and shoved a hand toward them. The sudden force of the invisible blast threw them back several feet.            &nb sp;   “Ugh… just how powerful is he?!!” Mai asked, struggling to get up.              ;   “I-I can’t move my body!” Atem cried as he found himself completely paralyzed.           &nbs p;    Bakura sent out another blast, this time it pulled them forward before forcing them back. “Ugh!!” Ryou shouted, paralyzed as well, “It feels like my wings are being pulled off!!”           &n bsp;    “I-I see it!” Atem called to the others though it was unknown if they could hear him or not with the sudden wind blowing, “I can see Isis’ prayer shining! It’s Holy!!”           & nbsp;    “Holy…” Mai breathed.             ;    “D-Don’t give up now!! This is not how it’s going to end!!!” The ground began to rumble. “Her memories… our memories… Holy!!! Give us your answer!”                 Bakura frowned as the faint light of the materia began to shine brighter. Yugi clung to his black leather trench coat, not liking the feeling he was getting. To him it felt like the very world itself was p.o’d at him – which probably true. Suddenly the ground broke apart around them all and the light flared, causing all who saw it to immediately shut their eyes. Before any of those present could do or say anything, they felt themselves falling even deeper into the planet’s core.            &nb sp;   When they could open their eyes, all they could see was that they were still in absolute darkness and gasped at the form before them. Bakura had mutated into a huge legless winged demon like figure while Yugi had mutated into a smaller imp like demon and was now sitting on Bakura’s shoulder giggling and taunting them as they continued to stare.            &n bsp;   The larger demon pulled his arm back and prepared to smash them with his fist.            &nb sp;   “I need your help minna,” Atem prayed silently, “Lend us your strength!” Suddenly all their red materia began to glow. The light made the area look as if someone had lit an enormous fire far off in the distance.             ;    Many beams shot from the red stones and formed into several dragons, knights in shining armor, a cute little fuzz ball and various other creatures of just as many sizes and shapes. The summon creatures attacked the demons on mass greatly weakening Bakura and unfortunately killing the smaller imp.            &nbs p;   The now unmoving body glowed and returned to that of Yugi. Mokuba sniffled, seeing the sad yet peaceful look on the teen’s face. However, they didn’t have time to mourn him just yet. They still had Bakura to deal with.            &nb sp;   The summon creatures had vanished back to wherever they had come from now that most of their work was done, but one remained. It was a tall handsome purple haired man in odd purple armor and an odd pointed hat. A black staff was grasped tightly in his hand.            &nb sp;   He looked over to the boy who had once been his master and frowned. He hadn’t wanted it to turn out like this. He glared at the demon who was now having trouble keeping himself upright then turned to Atem, as if to ask for permission. The spiky haired teen nodded. A sad smile appeared on the summon creature’s face as he aimed the jewel on his staff at the staggering demon. It glowed for a few seconds then an enormous beam of black energy shot from the staff and hit the demon dead center in the chest.            &n bsp;   Bakura let out a silent scream of pain then collapsed. The summon creature vanished with him, a look of complete satisfaction on his face. Then it went pitch black again.            &n bsp;   However, their long struggle was far from over. There was another blinding light and to their surprise, Atem-tachi found themselves surrounded by pink, lavender, and gray clouds on all sides. There were clouds even below there feet. The clouds swirled constantly around them forming a strange kind of tunnel. At the ‘tunnel’s’ center was what appeared to be a clear blue sky.            &nbs p;   They suddenly looked up at the sound of maniacal laughter. Mokuba eeped and ducked behind Ryuuzaki. Mai gasped as Bakura came floating down before them. It appeared that he had mutated yet again. He had the bottom of what appeared to be a squid. At least to Atem it looked like a squid except that there were only four tentacles instead of the normal ten. The tentacles were actually four white and blue feathers giving the madman a bizarre angelic look. From the waist up he was still human and bare-chested. He had one enormous black wing coming from his right shoulder and two huge golden rings attached to the middle of his back, looking like halos to everyone present. But Bakura was no angel.            &n bsp;   “You pathetic mortals!!” Bakura sneered, “Do you really believe you can destroy me?!! I am a god!!!! The planet and all its energy will be mine!!!” He then began laughing again.            &n bsp;   Bakura moved an arm in a circular motion and several orbs of black energy shot toward the nearest person, which happened to be Ryou. Having been expecting an attack, the winged teen leapt out of the way and the orbs went sailing harmlessly by. The others began launching their various attacks and spells while Ryou and Mokuba stayed behind to act as medics.            & nbsp;   Bakura grunted as Atem landed a particularly nasty cut to his wingless shoulder. Glowering at the spiky haired teen, the silver haired man thrust his hand out and a beam of bluish light shot toward him as he leapt back. The beam grazed Atem’s side and the short teen gasped in pain, but refused to take his eyes off the madman.            & nbsp;   Bakura laughed again and jumped high into the air. A few mere seconds later, an enormous comet almost as Meteor itself came crashing down upon them. The force of the crash knocked them back and many of them were unconscious in dire need of some phoenix down. Seeing what had happened to his friends, Ryou’s eyes turned blood red and his nostrils flared. He suddenly let out a primal scream as his wings retreated into his body only to return as two demon wings. He had turned into his demon form. The now mindless Ryou lunged at Bakura, darting back and forth between the feathered tentacles, striking wherever his claws and fangs could reach.            &n bsp;   Jou struggled to his feet and made a last ditch effort by leaping onto Bakura’s chest and face, effectively blocking him from picking any specific targets. Seeing his chance, Atem ran forward and leapt up at him. “OMNISLAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!” he screamed, furiously slashing at whatever parts he could with his ever trusty buster sword. The combined attacks would not have worked if they hadn’t already weakened him in his previous form. But this time they did. Bakura let out a blood curdling scream as bright white light shot out from various parts of his body and tore him into tiny bits and pieces, which then slowly vanished along with the swirling clouds.            & nbsp;   Atem looked in shock to find them back inside the cave nearest to the crater’s entrance. “I hope what we did was enough,” he said looking into the darkness beyond the rear of the cave.            &nb sp;   “I… It had better be,” gasped Honda as the now restored Ryou poured an elixir down the tall brunet’s throat. “Holy had better appreciate us busting our @$$3$ off like that!”           &n bsp;    “It’s up to the planet now,” Ryou said going to revive the others.            & nbsp;   “Ryou’s right,” Mai said solemnly, “We did our best.”           &n bsp;    “Let’s go home, minna,” Atem said, helping a now revived Mokuba up to his feet and handing him an elixir. The others got up and began to slowly make their way out of the crater.            & nbsp;   Suddenly Atem stumbled, the strange pull on his body making him shiver.            & nbsp;   “What is it?” Mai asked, not liking the horror stricken look on his face.            &nb sp;   “H-He’s still alive!” he replied, clasping his head in his hands and falling to his knees.            &n bsp;   “W-What?!”         &nbs p;      “I can hear him laughing.”          &nbs p;     Suddenly, the ground below him burst open and he began to fall back into the depths of the planet. “AAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!” screamed Mai, unable to catch him in time.            &nb sp;   It felt like an eternity as he fell in that total darkness. But it was only about a minute before he opened his eyes and saw him standing there, waiting. Bakura stood proudly, his beloved Masamune at the ready. He smirked smugly as Atem’s eyes went wide upon recognizing him.            &nbs p;   Neither said anything as the shorter teen drew his sword. There was nothing in that darkness but silence as both combatants stared each other down. Suddenly Bakura let out a crazed yell and lunged toward him, Masamune ready to strike, “This is for Yugi!!!!!!” he bellowed.             ;    “And this is for Isis!!!” Atem retorted as the blade struck his uninjured side almost killing him instantly. He groaned in pain, but fought against blacking out and poured the last of his strength into the attack. “Oooooooooommmmmmnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiissssssslash!!!” he cried and furiously slashed all over his enemy’s body. Blood poured furiously from the wounds followed by beams of white and red light. Bakura let out one final yell as his body was yet again destroyed and vanished, this time for good.            &nb sp;   Atem, grasped his side, fumbling with an x-potion with his free hand. He stood there panting and wincing as the liquid began its healing process. Green lights and beams began to circle him and float up toward the surface. He stared amazed and confused as more and more appeared.             ;    The red lights from Bakura’s body flowed over to and joined the green ones. They flared causing him to shield his eyes only to die down mere moments later. The red lights had been completely absorbed by the green lights of the Lifestream which had now formed into one enormous pillar of light.            &n bsp;   “Isis?!” Atem cried, sensing a familiar presence. Staring into the now slowly fading light, he caught sight of a tan hand reaching out for him. “Isis!” he called again and reached out to her. The hand turned into a much paler one and he blinked to see that he was once again back at the familiar cavern. Mai was leaning over the edge of a ledge and still reaching out to him. The ground was shaking and several parts of the cave were beginning to fall.            &nb sp;   “Atem!!!” she called. He stumbled as he tried to reach her. Suddenly the ledge she was on cracked apart and she plunged toward the rapidly bubbling Lifestream below. The spiky haired teen leapt and dashed after her, catching her in the nick of time.            &nb sp;   Leaping up at the next second, he caught hold of a ledge just above them and held on as tight as he could while helping Mai to climb up onto it.              ;   “I think I understand now,” he said as she grasped onto the ledge.            &n bsp;   “What?”          & nbsp;     “About the Shadow Realm… and an answer from the planet.”                 “Yeah me too,” she said climbing over the edge. “Think we’ll be able to meet her there one day?”           &nb sp;    “Yeah,” he replied, “Let’s go meet her. Mai, what about the others are they ok?”           &nbs p;    “’Eeeeey!!!” came Jou’s voice from a ledge further above.            &n bsp;   “Glad to see you’re alright!” Mai called back waving happily after seeing everyone had indeed survived, even the stuffed cat and moogle.            & nbsp;   “Glad you’re ok too babe!” said Honda, “But what do we do now? We’re stuck down here.”           &n bsp;    “Yeah, now that Holy’s moving,” added Jou, “This place is goin’ ta hell in a handbasket.”          &n bsp;     “What we need is a *bleep*in miracle,” Ryuuzaki said, leaning against the rock wall.”           &n bsp;    There was a sudden massive earthquake causing  the entire cave to shake and the two toned brunet stared in disbelief as his beloved Black Tyranno came crashing down from above, barely missing them by a few scant feet.            &nb sp;   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        & nbsp;         Back at the surface of the crater, the surrounding area was shaking just as badly as it had below the surface. The pale green light of Holy was bubbling furiously from inside and rapidly rose up, intent of escaping its former prison. As the light finally reached the rim of the crater, the Black Tyranno shot out of the crater as if it were a bullet fired from a gun. The airship was tossed around like a child’s toy by the sheer force of Holy as it shot into the darkened sky. Several bits and pieces broke off along with the wings.            &n bsp;   “*Bleep!* cursed Ryuuzaki as he scrambled for a lever labeled ‘emergency’. Breathing a sigh of relief, he pulled it with all his might and the last of the hidden jet engines blazed into life, followed by a new pair of wings sprouting from hidden compartments on the sides. With an enormous explosion of rocket fuel igniting with the air, they sped off toward Domino.   Meanwhile at Kalm…           &n bsp;    A little girl with blonde pigtails sat gloomily at the table, her cup of hot cocoa had long grown cold. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. “Ms. Flower Lady?” she asked, dashing over to her window. Rebecca threw the shutters open and stared at the horrific sight. An enormous meteor was a mere thousand miles or two away from falling onto Domino. She could see blue lightning and angry red tornadoes destroying several neighborhoods of the city.            &nb sp;   Suddenly an equally enormous pale green light shot across the sky and collided with Meteor in an attempt to form a shield of some sort and stop it from falling even further. The resulting flash was so blinding that Rebecca had to shut her eyes or risk being blinded.   Over at Cosmo Canyon…                 Sogoroku frowned as he observed the attack on Midgar through his observatory telescpe. “Something’s not right,” he muttered, “Were they too late?”           &n bsp;    The meteor flared, as if angry at being blocked then began to force its way through Holy’s shield, turning the pale green light to furious angry red as it finally broke completely through.                 On the Tyranno…            ;     “*Bleep*!” spat Honda, glaring at the sheer devastation Meteor was causing. “We’ve gotta do somethin’!” he yelled, slamming his fist down on one of the consoles.             ;    “I knew it was a dumb idea to evacuate everyone to the slums,” grumbled Ryuuji. “What the *bleep* was I thinking?!” The cat hung his head in shame, furiously wiping at his eyes. The stuffed cat may not be able to shed tears, but Otogi’s real body was.            &nbs p;   “We were too late,” Jou said sniffling and whimpering like a poor lost puppy. “Holy’s working the opposite way! Forget Domino! The whole planet’s in major trouble now!”           &nb sp;    Leaning over the back of her seat, Mai stared out the rear window as the airship flew past the now destroyed Domino. “Hey guys,” she called, “What’s that?”           &n bsp;    They went over and saw hundreds of faint green lights bursting from the ground all over the planet. They rapidly formed into streams of thousands of lights and began to snake and slither towards Meteor and Domino.            & nbsp;   “Whoa,” Honda said in utter awe.            &nbs p;   “Lifestream…” Atem whispered.           &nbs p;      Back at Kalm...            & nbsp;   All over the quaint little country town, people were opening their shutters and windows to stare in amazement at the flowing green streams of light.            &n bsp;   “They’re coming,” Rebecca said, still watching from her bedroom window.            & nbsp;   Several of the streams met and joined forming thicker and larger ones in what some would later say was like watching the most terrifying yet beautiful ballet they had ever seen. The streams then sped toward Holy and Meteor, giving their power and energy to the weakened white magic. Holy’s light began to turn back to its original pale green and quickly intensified. All over the world people were forced to close their eyes at the brilliant pale green light that had flared outward from Domino.            & nbsp;   As he closed his eyes, Atem could have sworn he was back in the Lifestream and he could see Isis standing before him, not a scratch anywhere on her tanned boy. She looked at him and smiled serenely. To his surprise and shock, Bakura appeared along with Yugi, who was clutching onto the taller teen as usual. Both were smiling as well, no trace of evil or malice in their eyes. “Thank you, aibou(partner),” Yugi said before fading back into the Lifestream with the others.   OWARI     Epilogue – 500yrs later…           & nbsp;    A dog like creature with golden fur and honey eyes ran along a canyon followed by two smaller ones – obviously his pups. They ran for a few feet then came to a series of ledges forming a set of natural stairs. They leapt from ledge to ledge until they reached the top.            &nbs p;   Jounouchi stared over the cliff at Domino. The former city was now completely covered by dense plants and trees. Flocks of swans and geese flew by, trumpeting and honking as they went by.              ;   The pups gave weak roars both trying to show off for their father. He chuckled softly. “Lemme show you how it’s really done,” he said smiling then let out a loud roar that would have made any lion proud.     OWARI   Sakura: Yahoo!!!! Finally got this monster finished!!!!!   Messiah: About time too. Now get working on my story!   Sakura: Hey! Gimme a break! I need some rest after spending almost a week on this chapter!!! Damned super slow dial up connection!!! Took forever to dl the research vids I NEEDED.   Bakura: You had the freakin’ game didn’t you?!   Sakura: Yeah, but I forgot I could access the movies from the PC disks until the last three pages of this thing. -_-‘   Yugi: Did you have to kill me, Sakura-san?   Sakura: Gomen! Gomen! Gomen Yu-chan! I had to do it or she’d get reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally p.o’d if I went against her. You know how gods of chaos are.   L-sama: Not complaining again are we?   Sakura: Eeep! N-Not a-at all L-sama!   L-sama: Good. Well if off, people’s lives to ruin and all that fun stuff.   Sakura: Have a good time! Anyhoo, before any of you start asking I’m going to nip it in the bud right here. NO I AM NOT. I REPEAT, NOT GOING TO DO AN FF7:AC SEQUEL!!!!!! There’s two reasons why – 1) I don’t have a script and I don’t feel like shelling out $60 to by the collector’s dvd to get it and 2) This fic wore me out and like I said earlier, I need rest – from anything FF7 related at least. So NO MORE FF7/YGO!!!!!   Yami: Thank goodness.   Sakura: You’re lucky I’m too tired to deal with you right now pharaoh. Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed this monstrosity. Let me know what you think, I liiiiiiiiiiiive for feedback! ^_^