Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ rising angel, fallen enforcer ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day, the gang met up in the park and did what they did best... cardwork. "So, how's your new deck coming along?" Cappy asked Howdy.
"Pretty slim, I still have monsters to look into." Howdy answered.
"I hope things aren't so bad for the rest of us."
"Tell me about it."
Penelope soon joined everyone that was present. Her showing up turned the heads of everyone, as they still had her misfortune on their minds. "Are you holding up, Penelope?" asked Sandy.
"Yes, I'm fine." Penelope answered. "Luckily for me, I have a backup deck, so I'll be using it now."
"That's good to hear." said Boss. "Sometimes, we have to switch between decks in order to better ourselves."
"That's easy for you to say, Boss." said Cappy. "Some of us only had one deck, not to mention putting our all into it. It's a real pain that our cards were sealed away. I know you're thinking positive about this, but don't act like the mindset has changed because of your current state of mind."
"I take it that your deck's troubling you...."
"That's not all that troubles me."
"Well, perhaps a reunion is in order."
 
The hams turned to see Hamtaro with Bijou and Petal. Finally, something joyous came out of this predicament. "We're glad to see you two are back." said Pashmina.
"It's good to be back." said Petal.
"Oui oui." agreed Bijou.
"Speaking of comebacks...." Hermana trailed off.
Petal walked over to Hermana. "Nothing, huh?"
"Nuh uh."
"It's kinda sad in a way." said Stan. "Hitomi's not back yet... and Hermana misses and needs her."
"Muscle up, everyone." said Dexter. "Hitomi is still gone, but at least we know that she can handle her own well. Especcially you, Hermana. As much as what you've told us about how you gals went through hell and back... I'm not worried at all."
That's easy for you to say, Dexter. Hitomi is Hermana's mom. thought Stan.
"The only thing I miss right now, other than Hitomi of course, is my deck." said Sandy. "It's uncool how I had to give it up, especially since I was like, getting the hang of it."
"Getting the hang of a deck that has no strategy, I doubt that." in walks Jam.
Sandy decided to confront him. "I sooo want my deck back. And it's not me, it's like... all of us want our decks back."
"Yeah." the other's agreed.
"Obviously, you didn't hear what Boss had told you... I heard on my walk here, but if your deck means that much to you..."
"Enough games, give my cards back."
"Fine..." Jam backs up ten feet away from Sandy. "You want it back that badly, then you must earn it." Jam took out Sandy's deck, shuffled it, then took a card. "Okay Sandy, the card I hold is the key of what you want. This is a card from your deck, but the question is which card? If you can tell me which card this is, I'll surrender your deck. Guess wrong and... well, you already know. So Sandy, which card is this?"
 
Sandy stood there in shock. Jam pointed at her with the face down card and all she had to do was correctly guess it. "This shouldn't be too hard for you to do, if you know your deck." Jam told her. "Well, which of your cards is this one? Tell me, or do you like it when I have your cards sealed away from you?"
"Jam, this isn't funny." said Stan.
"I'm not joking. All you have to do is tell me which card this is, but you must give me the name of the card and not the type. You all know I'm a ham of my word, so I'm good on this. But none of you can guess for her, this is Sandy's choice. So pick your card, Sandy."
Sandy looked at Jam. This is a trap. He wants me to call out a card that I have and reveal it to everyone. she thought. And I have forty-eight cards to choose from..... Sandy took a breath, then chose. "I say, Mystical Space Typhoon."
"Good choice..." Jam looks at the card, "it's not exactly Penguin Soldier, but it's a good choice." Jam revealed the card to everyone. And it was Penguin Soldier, just as Jam said. "And your deck remains sealed."
 
For the first time, Jam had made Sandy cry. And as Stan went to console his sister, Maxwell wasn't pleased with this. "All right, you've made your point about tough love, but you're carried this charade far enough." he said to Jam.
"Of course you'll stand up for her," said Jam, "we always stand up for the ones we care about."
"Forget it, words can't reason with him now. Fine, then we'll do this like men. I win, you cough up Sandy's deck!"
"Somebody's mad. Well then, this is a first. A duel against Maxwell..."
"Stop wording yourself out of it. You either duel me for Sandy's deck, or relinquish it albeit forfeit."
Jam laughed. "Well then, if that's how you want it..." Jam activated his duel disk. "But since I'm feeling confident, I'll stake up our wager. Succeed in this duel against me and I will not only return Sandy's deck, but everyone gets their deck back. Fail, however, and all of your Exodia cards will share the same fate as these decks, including the limited edition Exodia ritual cards that you received from Pegasus."
He means... the Forbidden Dragon. Sandy thought.
"Deal." Maxwell agreed without hesitation.
"Maxy, no." Sandy was against this. "It took your forever to get those Exodia cards and-"
"I can always get more cards." Maxwell cut off his girlfriend. "Let's get this duel going."
"Agreed."
 
And the duelists drew their hands. Maxwell may have Exodia, but I don't fear him. thought Jam. Especially not with this hand. If my opening draw is a dragon, I can summon the Five God Dragon on my first move, but there's no point to that. Bringin out the power of the gods against him early is just foolish.
"First turn honors are mine." said Maxwell as he drew.
"Sure, I'll take the first attack." Jam said.
"I'll set two cards face down and summon Boo Koo." and Maxwell's monster came to the field (650/500).
"What the hell is that?" asked Boss.
"It's a book with hands and shoes." answered Hamtaro.
"That can't be a monster."
"Boo Koo is actually a spellcaster, so show a little respect." Maxwell said to the others who were observing his duel. "Your move."
That monster isn't too great, so I guess it's a low-level deck to Maxwell. Jam thought and then drew. "I summon Element Dragon." Jam's monster appeared (1500/1200). "Knowledge isn't power in this case, Maxwell. Element Dragon, tear that Boo Koo to shreds." Jam's dragon attacked.
"Activate Draining Shield." Maxwell activated his trap, turning the attack into energy. "It's good to have life points <9500>."
Jam shrugged. "I will place one card down and end my turn."
"Maxwell, you can do it." cheered Sandy.
"Thanks, Sandy." said Maxwell, then he drew. "I play Level Limit - Area B." Jam's dragon was switched into defense mode, then Maxwell continued. "How about a little Raging Flame Sprite (100/200). Since Level Limit - Area B is on the field, I don't have to worry about your four star dragon. Flame Sprite, direct attack."
 
Jam took the hit like it was nothing, which it was in all actuality <7900>. Eh, it doesn't really get dangerous until after the second shot anyway. he thought.
Maxwell continued. "As as we all know, the Raging Flame Sprite gets a 1000 point offensive boost for each successful attack (1100 ATK). We also know that since it is a Fire element monster, your Element Dragon gains 500 ATK for each Fire element monster in play (2000 ATK)."
"Thanks for remembering."
"Of course I did. I'll place one card face down, switch Boo Koo to defense mode and end my turn."
Jam draws. "To be honest with you, I already knew about this low powered deck as soon as you played Boo Koo."
"If you plan on stopping it, then just move."
"Fine, I will. I will now remind you of a card, since we all need a refresher course."
"With what, a Dragon's Gunfire, or Stamping Destruction perhaps?"
"Oh no, this is much better. Let us now remember... Horus the Black Flame Dragon."
 
Horus flies in behind Jam and then lands on the field. But do to the effects of Level Limit - Area B, this level four monster takes a defensive stance with his left side forward (1600/1000). Horus? I almost forgot about his LV dragon. Maxwell thought.
Jam continued his turn. "Horus, Level Up!" and Jam played his spell.
"Not good..." Maxwell said to himself.
"Jam never used that card on Horus before." said Boss.
"Horus is a LV monster." Hamtaro pointed out.
"And Horus changes from LV4 to LV6." said Stan.
Stan knew Horus all too well and the Black Flame Dragon was now in his middle stage (2300/1600).
"Hey wait a minute, that's cheating." said Sandy. "Horus should be, like, in defense mode. Level Limit - Area B is still in play."
"At LV6, Horus the Black Flame Dragon is immune to spells, Sandy." Maxwell explained.
"It's good to know that you remember Horus, Maxwell." said Jam. "Horus, puff out that Ragin Flame Sprite." Horus begins to attack.
"You can think again about that. Activate Sakuretsu Armor."
Jam smirked. "And now it's time for another remembered card."
Maxwell was taken aback. "The Dragon's Bead?"
"Wrong, it's Trap Jammer. Since this is the battle phase, Trap Jammer can let me negate and eliminate a trap that my opponent triggers."
"Crud, I did not need this."
 
The Trap Jammer destroys the Sakuretsu Armor and Maxwell's Raging Flame Sprite is destroyed with it <8300>. "And here we go..." Maxwell trailed off.
"And now it's time for Horus to level up again." Jam explained the next part of his move. Horus the Black Flame Dragon was now at LV8 (3000/1800). "Now there are some effect that have to take place. Level Limit - Area B is going off on Horus. But you see, Horus has spell destroying powers. Powers that negate and destroy spells, like your level binding Level Limit - Area B." And Maxwell's spell was destroyed. "And one last thing, Horus of course is a Fire element dragon and My Element Dragon gets another 500 points (2500 ATK). It's your turn to go."
Maxwell draws. "One monster in defense mode and that ends my turn."
Jam draws. "First, I'll place the Element Dragon on the attack, now that I took out your Level Limit spell. Element Dragon, destroy Boo Koo."
Maxwell lost his Boo Koo, leaving him only his face down monster. "No respect for books." he sighed.
"Horus, attack his face down monster."
And the second monster was destroyed, but it revealed itself before heading to the graveyard. "This is A Cat of Ill Omen, and when flipped, I can place a trap card on top of my deck. I'll choose Gravity Bind this turn." Maxwell shows his Gravity Bind to Jam, then places it on top of his deck face up after he shuffled his cards.
"Your turn." Jam ends his move.
Maxwell draws his Gravity Bind and set it on the field. "Your move."
Jam draws. "Your turn."
Maxwell draws. "One monster in defense mode and that's it."
Jam draws. "One card face down and that's my turn."
 
"Too bad." Maxwell draws. "Now I flip up my Old Vindictive Magician (450/600) and when flipped, he can automatically destroy one monster on the field."
"And that's where my Divine Wrath trap card comes in. Now I'll discard this card and activate my trap card. And just as a reminder, Divine Wrath negates and destroys an effect monster."
"Crap." Maxwell saw his monster get destroyed. "I end my turn."
Jam draws. "Score, Stamping Destruction."
 
This spell ends up destroying the card Maxwell put down and he took life damage <7800>. "Horus, attack directly." Jam continues his move.
"Oh crap." and Maxwell gets planted on his rear <4800>.
"Element Dragon, your turn to attack."
Maxwell takes another shot. "This sucks <2800>."
"Your turn."
Maxwell draws. "I lost.... Your turn, Jam."
Jam draws. "What a shame... Horus, end this." And Horus connects with the final blow and ending the duel. "What a shame, I expected a better effort than this, Maxwell."
"Well, what do you expect me to do, you had Horus on the field." said Maxwell. "I can't defend against that."
"Cards like Horus should be banned." said Sandy, who was fighting back crying. "You totally didn't have to run Maxy like that, what happened to mercy?"
"I didn't get any, none at all." Maxwell answered Sandy.
"No mercy? You can cry about getting beat, but you did get your mercy this duel." said Jam.
"Don't toy with me. You know you did Maxy wrong." said Sandy.
"Is that what you believe, then take a look at my hand."
 
When Jam showed his hand, everyone had gaped jaws. "Damn, nothing but dragons and Polymerization." said Boss.
"Whoa..." said Cappy.
"Not cool." said Hamtaro.
Jam collected his cards and shuffled them. "I could've called out the Five God Dragon on you, Maxwell." he said. "But I figured that Horus was enough for you to deal with, and I'm sure you'd rather take on a 3000 ATK point dragon than a 5000 ATK point dragon god. Do you still think that I was merciless to him, Sandy?"
"Oopsie." said Sandy who drooped her head.
"I forgive you, Sandy. And speaking of 'giving' to people, Maxwell..."
"Right."
Maxwell removed his Exodia cards from his deck, then he took out the special Exodia cards he got from Pegasus. The cards were placed in their own sleeved stack and then handed over to Jam. Jam took the small stack, looked at the cards, then gave them back to Maxwell. "You're giving me back my cards..." Maxwell was stunned.
"These cards are all you have, and my sealing them away would be wrong." Jam explained. "Next time, I won't be so merciful on you when it comes to the Five God Dragon. Now let's move on with regular business."
"Ah, business. That's one of my greatest joys." up walked Pegasus.
"What are you doing here, Pegasus?" asked Boss.
"Actually, I've been looking for you since you were forcefully relocated by the Rexchus."
"Rexchus, so that's their name." Jam noted to himself.
"I managed to win my duels against most of them, especially that one arrogant dino boy. His deck pales in comparison to yours, Pashmina."
"Well I.... My deck isn't that great." Pashmina said blushing.
 
"Anyway, I figured that I would tell you about the Gladiator's Assault sneak preview. I'm holding it at the fun park tomorrow, and I know you duelists won't sadden me by not attending?"
"As long as I don't get sick, I'm there." said Howdy.
"I was gonna say that." said Stan.
"Well, say 'that' now."
"Dude, that joke was horrible."
"Well then Duel Hams, see you all tomorrow." Pegasus said as he started to walk away. "And welcome home, Bijou."
"Merci, Pegasus." thanked Bijou.
"Man, this is sweet. I'm finally going to a sneak preview event for Duel Monsters." said Stan.
"Yeah, that's a first for me too." said Cappy.
"It's actually going to be a first for just about all of you." said Penelope. "It'll be my second."
"My second as well." said Pashmina.
"Same for us." said Bijou. "Petal and I went to one in France."
Hamtaro looked over at Jam. "Do I even have to ask you?" Hamtaro shot to Jam.
"Nope. I've been to them, but it'll be nice to hit up another one since it's been a while." Jam said.
"So, what's a sneak preview like anyway?" asked Sandy.
"I'll fill that question in." said Sparkle as she walked up. "I went to the Tactical Evolution one. Sneak Previews of Duel Monsters work like so:
 
"When you show up, you wait in line with other duelists to receive five packs of the new set; You fill out a slip of paper and turn it in, then you're given a duel card; From the five booster packs of the new set that you get, you make a mini deck of twenty cards and with it, you duel five other duelists and write down the results on the duel card; Once your five duels marked on the duel card are done, sign it and turn it in to get a sixth booster pack. And that's pretty much it. They also throw out a tournament for the duelists who bring their decks and the winner gets more packs from the new set. But in this tournament, you can't use the cards from the new set."
"Sweet. I'm raring to go even more now that I've heard this." said Hermana.
"Well gang, we're going. However, let's focus on the six boosters we get." said Boss. "Let's leave our dueling cards and just use the new cards."
"But why, Boss?" Cappy wasn't too pleased with that decision.
"Simple. We can observe the new cards, then focus our attention to what we get in these packs. Besides, if we know about this, there's a good chance that those Rexchus do also. And they'll probably challenge us to duels, but can't if we didn't brings our decks."
"Boss has a point." said Jam. "Since you guys still need time to work on your decks, it's best that we all stick to this plan. The only deck we're gonna have is from the booster packs we receive."
*
 
It was the day of the sneak preview and the turnout was killer. A lot of people showed up for the preview of Gladiator's Assault and the Duel Hams showed up in colors. "Back in brown and back in the fun park." said Stan.
"You said it." said Hamtaro.
"Okay gang, you know the drill. This is all about the new cards, so let's keep it that way." said Boss.
"Man, I'm so excited." said Cappy.
"Keep your hat on, it's not that great." said Penelope.
After they all got in, it was duel time. Five minutes have passed since everyone got their packs. Not only was there card dueling action, but there was also trading and card buying action as well. At this time, Hiei and his crew showed up and got their packs. "I must say, I'm glad to put some time into this event, this is quite a turnout." said Rufus.
"Yeah, and I'm going in for some dueling." said Tyrone.
"I'm just glad we're getting in on this sort of thing." said Aqua.
"And how are you enjoying yourself, Kerin?" Hiei asked his daughter.
Kerin was looking at the cards she got. "Look at this, Enishi, Shien's Chancellor." she said as she showed her card to her dad.
"Nice, it's an ultimate rare too." Hiei sleeved the card, then gave it back to Hiei.
"Look at that, there is Gata and his friends." said Jewel.
"Of course they are here, what did you expect...." Jin trailed off.
 
The crew was also looking at their cards. "Necroface eh, looks interesting." said Dexter.
Boss checked out his cards. "Witch Doctor of Sparta, nice defense." he was clearly content with his card. "I can even damage my opponent when a monster is special summoned from the deck. I can work this well with my Allure Queen."
Stan got a glimpse of one of his cards. Dragon Ice... yeah, dragon's nice. he thought.
"You know, I thought the Cloudian cards would be Aqua monsters, but they're either Fiend or Fairy." said Maxwell.
"I don't like this, no holo cards at all..." Sandy whined.
"Sweet, an ultimate rare Goblin Black Ops." said Cappy. "It's not too strong, but direct damage is nice."
Penelope wasn't having a good time. "I guess there aren't many things to help with my E-Hero deck." she said.
"Don't worry about it, these things will come in time." assured Elemental Hero Neos. "Any luck with the other members of my crew?"
"None, and I thought I'd get a Glow Moss, since that one's a common. I do have the other Chrysalis forms though."
"Not bad."
 
Everyone was enjoying themselves, then came the antagonists. "Well, well, looks like the Fool Hams are here today as well." said Seifa. "You have a lot of guts to come here after the beatdown that you were given."
"It's funny how someone like you should talk, especially since you got beat." said Boss.
"Reguardless, we have triumph over you duelists, so you should remain silent." said Nazaruda. He then looked at Jam. "So, you're here after all. Of course you'd be here, you should live up to something despite being a low caliber duelist. You don't even live up to your hype."
"That's nice of you to say, and you're entitled to your opinions." said Jam.
"I let you slide last time, but our next duel won't be so merciful for you."
"You truly are full of pride, aren't you..."
"My pride is what makes me powerful." Nazaruda then notices Bijou. "Now this is a real treat per say. So you are the famed Duel Angel I've heard so much of. You're even prettier than I thought you'd be."
"Hey, don't go gawking off." barked Tia.
"Relax, I have no infatuation towards this one."
"So what do vous want?" asked Bijou.
"Not me, but one of my fellow duelists... Kirika, come here."
Kirika walked forward, she was a brown and white hamster with blue eyes. Her coloring was unique as only the top half of her cheeks to her ears was brown. "I would normally face you myself, but Kirika has dibbs on you. No matter, you ladies can face off."
Petal didn't take this too likely. "Please, she wants to face Bijou? Well that's too bad." she said.
"And just who are you?" Kirika asked.
"I'm the one known as The Fairy Enforcer. And if you want action on Bijou, then you'll have to go through me."
"Do not make a scene." Bijou told her pupil.
"I've waited a long time to face the Duel Angel and I will not allow you to hinder me." Kirika stated.
"Hinder you? You're a joke."
"Joke, you consider me a joke?"
"Prove me wrong."
 
Bijou wasn't pleased with Petal. "Did you forget zat we're dueling only with preview cards?" she reminded Petal.
"Preview cards won't work this time. And not dueling with my own cards is out of the question." Petal told Bijou.
"You are not-"
"Did you forget what these guys have done?" Petal faced Kirika. "Look here, you want a duel, then you will duel me. Face me, or stand aside."
"Very well, I will face you then." said Kirika.
"Good, let's get it on." and Petal was ready to go.
Bijou shook her head. You disappoint me, dear girl. she thought.
 
Kirika and Petal drew their hands and this duel was now going. This win is for Bijou and for the Duel House. thought Petal.
"Challengers first." said Kirika and then the drew. "I will start things off with Shining Angel (1400/800). Next, I'll place this card face down and end my turn."
Petal Draws. "I'll begin with Bountiful Artemis (1600/1700). Attack!" Petal's monster goes in for the attack.
"Reveal Negate Attack." Kirika's trap activates, creating a warp in time that blocks the attack.
"No matter, since that's a counter trap, the effect of Bountiful Artemis kicks in and I draw a card." Petal draws a card. "Two cards face down and that's my turn."
Kirika draws. "I play The Sanctuary in the Sky." The field changes to a cloudy sky and in the air is the sanctuary. "I'll now tak this time to call upon my Nova Summoner." Kirika's new monster took to the field in a flash of light (1400/800). "One card face down and it's your turn."
Petal draws. "I'll activate my face down Synthetic Seraphim. Next, I'll play my Dancing Fairy (1700/1000). Now destroy the Shining Angel."
 
Kirika's Shining Angel was destroyed. "Since my Angel was destroyed in battle, I can special summon a Light monster with 1500 ATK or less in attack mode." Kirika searched her deck, then took her monster. "This will do, I'll summon Radiant Jeral (1000/2000)." Kirika shuffles her deck.
"Moving on, Bountiful Artemis, destroy the Nova Summoner."
Kirika lost her other monster. "Now this monster's effect let's me take another monster from my deck. This time, I'll attack with Airknight Parshath (1900/1400)." Kirika shuffles her deck.
"I'm done, your turn."
 
Bijou's Winged Kuriboh appeared at her side. "I know, I too am uneasy." Bijou said to her stand.
Kirika draws. "I reveal Common Charity." she began her move. "This lets me draw two cards, then I discard a normal monster, like this Mystical Shine Ball. Now I'll play Heavy Storm."
"Crap."
All spell and trap cards are destroyed in the storm and the field returns to normal. Kirika continued her turn. "I'll place Radiant Jeral in defense mode and summon Freya, Spirit of Victory (100/100). She may look like a cheerleader, but she boosts each Fairy monster I have by 400 ATK and DEF points (500/500, 1400/2400, 2300/1800). Now I will sacrifice my Airknight Parshath, which allows me to special summon his upgraded version."
"Upgraded version?" Petal was confused.
"Yes. You now face Neo Parshath, the Sky Paladin." Kirika's monster appeared on the field. "And remember, he gets a boost thanks to Freya (2700/2400)."
"Whoa... that's not good."
"Neo Parshath, destroy Bountiful Artemis."
 
The Sky Paladin attacked and destroyed <6900>. "That's not so bad." said Penelope.
"Since I dealt battle damage with Neo Parshath, I get to draw a card." Kirika said as she took her card. "I'll set this face down, and one last thing. You have to destroy my other two fairies before you can target Freya. Your move."
This is bad. I know the duel is still early, but her upgraded Airknight is almost at 3000 ATK points. Petal thought, then drew. "I'll sacrifice my Dancing Fairy and summon Majestic Mech - Goryu (2900/1800). It may only be around for only one turn due to the fact that I only sacrificed one monster, but at least I can take out your Neo Parshath." Petal's monster attacks.
"Reveal my Offerings to the Doomed. Activating this spell may cost my next draw phase, but at least I can destroy one face-up monster on the field. Mainly, yours."
"No..." and Petal saw her monster sacrificed. "That's wrong.... I play Swords of Revealing Light and end my turn." Swords of light fell from the sky.
"Anyway, I can't draw this turn, so I'll play Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand." Petal's swords were destroyed. "Now I'll play The Sanctuary in the Sky, bringing back the field for Fairy monsters."
 
"This is looking bad for Petal." said Hamtaro.
"Too true." said Penelope.
 
"Now, Neo Parshath gets a boost up from The Sanctuary in the Sky." Petal began to explain.
"You're kidding me." said Petal.
"No, I'm not. Since my life points are higher than yours, the difference in our life points is added to the ATK and DEF of my monster. So let's see, 2300, +1100, +400 =3800 ATK points and 3500 DEF points. Freya, direct attack."
"Not good." Petal got slapped by Freya's pom poms <6400>.
"But wait, since you lost 400 life points, Neo Parshath gets more of a point boost (4200/3900). Neo Parshath, direct attack."
"Damn it." and Petal was knocked flat on her rear end <2200>.
"Now let's do it all over again. Neo Parshath started out at 2300/2000, with The Sanctuary in the Sky on the field, the difference of our life points, 5800, is added to the ATK and DEF points of my monster (8100/7800). Plus another 400 ATK and DEF due to Freya, the Spirit of Victory (8500/8200). And let's not forget, I did do battle damage, so I can also draw a card." and Kirika draws. "I'll just set this face down and end my turn."
Petal looked at the three cards in her hand, then drew. Nothing... there's nothing in my hand that can stop that monster. That's it, it's over.... Petal knew she had nothing left.
Kirika laughed at her. "Look at you, some Fairy Enforcer you are. I'm the one they should call a Fairy Enforcer. Have you anything left?"
"I have this, Smashing Ground." A giant fist begins to fall over the head of Neo Parshath, the Sky Paladin.
"And I have Magic Jammer." Kirika discards the card in her hand to activate her trap which destroys and negates Petal's spell.
"I.... I.... I surrender, you win." and Petal placed her paw over her deck. Tears fell from her eyes, she didn't even lose to Bijou this badly.
"Do you see, Bijou?" Kirika was now taunting Petal. "Do you see how I've dealt with your bodyguard, your little run-in? Even she was no match for me and I didn't even lose any life points this duel. You may have some reject fairy duelist under your wings, but I have clipped them in front of you. Your outcome will be the same, I will clip your wings and finish you off like the small patch of nothingness that this little broad before me has become.
 
"Hope and prey that you can attempt to try to survive against me. I will be the greatest fairy duelist in the world and not even the Duel Angel, nor her flunkies will stop me."
"Such an interesting set of monsters you have...." was all Bijou said, then she began to leave.
"Run away, you won't be able to run for long." Kirika told Bijou.
"I need not run from you, but you are quite a strong fairy user." and Bijou left the area.
"Look at her, calm as ever as she leaves. Such a serene girl, she is." said Seifa. "She won't be serene for too much longer, however."
"Did everyone get their six booster packs?" Boss asked the rest of the crew.
"Yes." the gang answered.
"Not yet, I need my last one." answered Jam.
Cappy helped Petal to her feet. "Don't worry about it, we can't win every duel we enter." he assured her.
"I.... I...." was all Petal managed to say.
"Come on, let's go." and Cappy walked with Petal to the door.
"Good idea. We came for the new packs and got them, so we'll be taking our leave. Get a move on, hams." said Boss.
 
Hamtaro and the others left with Boss while Jam got his last. pack. "Look at them all, these are the Fool Hams of Forbidden Brown." said Seifa. "See how they walk away in shame..."
"You are misled." Jam said as he crossed eyes with the Rexchus. "It takes a lot of integrity to walk away calmly. Nazaruda is like that, unlike you."
"That's right, defend your dueling wimps."
"You're just mad that your crew got schooled." said Noretu. "We aren't like the Shadow Clan, Dragonlord."
"True, but you still shouldn't mislead things."
"So what about you, Forbidden founder. Will you battle alone against us?" asked Seifa.
"My deck was left in safe keeping, only Petal brought her deck here." Jam answered.
"I find this hard to believe." said Nazaruda.
"Yet, you do believe it. We came for the new cards and only for the new cards. And now that we have them, it's time to go." Jam walked away from the Rexchus backwards. "As for you, Nazaruda, I'm more than mere hype. Pegasus can tell you that much." and Jam was gone.
 
"Even the Duel Hams can't beat the Rexchus." Rufus whispered to Hiei.
"I will not take kindly to this." said Hiei.
"And this is what happened to the crew that dismembered our clan... it's a shame." said Blaze.