Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ Cappy's time ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cappy lay on his back, knocked out from the blast of the Rainbow Dark Dragon. In seconds, he finally sat up and collected himself, as well as his cards and hat. Ow... he thought and shook off his loss. That duel didn't go well... Just when I thought I got rid of the Rainbow Dragon, Muri brings it back out. But in the process, brought out the meaner side of it. It was just like when she dueled against Hamtaro... I didn't see how, but she used the Rainbow Dark Dragon against him and wiped him out. Muri is incredibly strong...
 
Cappy finally went along the trail, deciding that it would be best to forget about his duel. Jam was also walking along and ran into Jewel. "Well, you must enjoy dueling for Pegasus..." he said.
"It's quite the deal, actually." Jewel admitted. "Besides, I like my new deck. I almost beat Hiei with it, which means I could probably beat you with it as well in time."
"You might, you might not. But I still say Cappy's got you beat."
"Please, dragon. I whooped that little man so bad, that I didn't lose any life points. I'm the new Beastmaster now, so show some propers." "You, Beastmaster..." Jam shrugs. "If that's how you consider yourself, then by all means, take as many propers as possible. But just know that beasts have nothing on dragons." and Jam walked off.
"Whatever, you're just cocky."
"No. Downgrading your competition like you're doing now... that's cocky."
Jewel turned into the opposite direction and walked off. So what, I can be cocky. he thought. I'm giving the beatdowns to duelists and making them cry about how I'm stomping mudholes in them. My Gladiator Beast deck is practically unbeatable..... and that's how it'll stay for quite a while.
*
 
Cold water runs from the fountain and Cappy places his paws into it. Then splashes the water onto his face and places his paws under the water for a second time. He was getting used to the water, but still wouldn't swim in it at the beach. Three more splashes to the face and off he went down the trail. I need a pick-me-up. he thought. A few seconds later, groans find their way to Cappy's ears. Wow, that sounds like someone puking after coming off of that one ride. I think I'll go check on that individual. Cappy follows the sound, going off into the brush to find its source... and it wasn't even close to what he thought it would be. Holy ham jam... Cappy had come across Kerin, but she was busy practicing her celibacy. Whoa, look at her.... Cappy couldn't believe his eyes, so much for being considerate of others. I... I don't know what to say... Wait, I shouldn't be peeping on Kerin like this. It would be best if I left her to her privacy... and Cappy began to slowly back away from Kerin.
 
As he left Kerin to her "preservation", Cappy returned to the trail like he never saw anything. However, he only got a few steps down the trail before he was confronted by an axe weilding reptile. Isn't that the... Toon Alligator? Cappy thought.
Yes, it was the Toon Alligator, who soon ran towards Cappy. "Hee, hee, hee." the toon cackled as it prepared to swing its axe at Cappy.
No way.... thought Cappy and dodged the swing of the Toon Alligator's axe.....
...However, where one attack missed, another one landed. Something Cappy learned as he turned around.... only to get smacked by the Toon Goblin Attack Force. "Ow!" he cried.... and to make a little emphasis, Toon Alligator's axe managed to get in a blow as well, landing Cappy face down on the ground. Man, that gator got in a cheap shot.... As Cappy lifted his face, he came across a scythe's blade. He then saw Bickuribox, whose hand was on the scythe. Aw man....
"On your feet, you." As Cappy stood up, he saw Kerin.... busted.
"Hey, this isn't cool..." said Cappy. "I didn't want to get attacked by toons."
Kerin walks up to Cappy, then smells him. "Yeah, you were the one who was peeping on me. Shame on you, Cappy."
"Now wait a minute, I can explain...."
"Explain how you smell like rutt?"
Cappy blushed. "I can't really get into those details, but I didn't mean to intrude on you. I just heard you groaning, so I thought that you were sick and maybe I can help you out."
"Help me.... out?"
"I didn't think you were.... well, DIYSing."
"Um, DIYSing? I don't follow you. How does one DIYS?"
 
Cappy took a breath and started explaining. "DIYS means 'do it yourself sex', which is what your were doing."
"Wow, the FCC has a sugar-coated way of saying everything... even masturbation." said Kerin.
"Well, that's my story. Hopefully you can forgive me on being concerned."
"I know where you're getting at, I can see that 'You're too young to masturbate.' look on your face."
"Actually, I-"
"Well I can't help it, okay? You have no idea on what I have to go through...."
Kerin continued to rant. Wow, Kerin sounds like she's inherited Petal's problem. Cappy thought. Hiei and Aqua must go at it to the point where Kerin goes crazy.... She's frustrated, just like I am.
"It's not really my fault. It's just that...." Kerin continued to rant. "I... I..." tears started welling in her eyes. "Hold me..."
"Kerin...." Cappy hugs Kerin as she starts to cry. "She's more sexually frustrated than Petal is... Kerin, please don't cry. You don't have to explain anything at all, because I understand."
"You can't understand what I go through...." Kerin said through her tears, "but thanks for caring anyway."
"You just have your dad and Aqua, try having to go through three couples... I mean you heard Rei and Panda yourself...."
"That's right, you do understand...." Kerin deepened her embrace.
"Relax, we'll get through it."
 
"Uh..." Kerin began to blush.
"Am I holding you too tight?" Cappy asked.
"I don't mind that, but... you're poking me."
"Poking.... Uwaah!" and Cappy breaks away from Kerin while turning away from her. Oh man, I can't believe myself... he was so embarrassed.
Kerin wrapped her arms around Cappy. "You can't wait either, can you?"
"Kerin..."
"Turn around already."
Cappy turns around and hugs Kerin (as well as pokes her again). He then begins to smell her as he embraces the pink hamster. Mmm, I like this smell on you, Kerin.... he thought. So this is what a girl's heat smells like.... his gaze became entranced.
"Cappy... Cappy, can you hear me?" Kerin asked.
"You smell nice, Kerin." Cappy answered.
"Do I?"
"Yeah, you smell like strawberries."
"I haven't eaten anything today...."
"Oh..."
"Come with me Cappy, and stay close."
"Okay."
 
Kerin led Cappy along the trail and into the brush of the fun park to a restricted access point. Using a special access panel, Kerin opened the door and led Cappy into uncharted ground, which turned out to be a "quiet area" that was pretty much off limits to everyone except for staff, Pegasus, Panda and the duelists of Necrophade Black. Cappy was at a loss for words at what he saw... just clear skies and green grass. "I didn't know a part of the fun park like this existed." said Cappy.
"No one does, and you have to keep it that way." said Kerin. "Otherwise, we'll both be in deep trouble."
"I won't tell anyone."
"Good, I'll leave you to your honesty..." and Kerin walked around. "I told you to stay close to me..."
"Oops." and Cappy approached Kerin.
"All right, now you can hold me again." Kerin turned around so her back was against his chest.
Cappy placed his paws at Kerin's sides. "I can hold you as long as you want..." he said.
"Um.... you're poking me again."
"Oopsie..."
"It's okay, go ahead and poke me... Honestly, I can't wait either."
"I think we should take off our duel disks..."
"Right, that would hinder things, wouldn't it?"
Kerin removed her duel disk from her right arm, as did Cappy, and they let them fall to the grass softly. The two then stepped twenty feet away from their duel disks and stood there. Cappy heard Kerin sigh under her breath, then he did the same. Kerin smells like strawberries when she's in heat, I like her smell. thought Cappy. I wonder why I don't want to let my paws move around from where they are resting at her hips....
 
Then, he finally got it... not just why he didn't want to move his paws, but also Kerin rubbing her rear into his hips. There was nothing left to say, just movement. Kerin closed her eyes, enjoying how Cappy was "poking" her, then she felt the actual thing. A slight pinch, but it was official... Cappy was now inside of her. "Kerin, was that too sudden?" asked Cappy.
"No." Kerin answered. "It startled me a bit though..." her eyes turned entranced.
"So... just say when."
Kerin took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay, let's begin."
"Okay, here we go." Cappy began to work his hips and made his first thrust, causing Kerin to yelp out suddenly. "Oopsie."
"I'm okay... This is your first time, huh?"
"Uh huh..." Cappy blushed from embarrassment.
Kerin blushed for the same reason. "This is my first time too, so go easy on me."
"Okay, nice and slow."
 
Cappy went to work, making sure he was taking his time with his first intercourse. Kerin simply moved with Cappy's rhythm, making soft coos as their hips moved. But every now and again, Cappy's thrust made Kerin yelp out. Kerin forgave Cappy on those thrusts, however, because intercourse was also new to her. Forty-five seconds into it, Cappy stopped moving altogether. "So, is it safe to say I'm used to you yet?" asked Cappy.
"I should be asking you that question." said Kerin.
"Oh..."
"Twenty-five more seconds, please."
"Right."
Cappy gives Kerin slow thrusts for twenty-five more seconds and afterwards, he stops again. "Well, how about now?" he asks Kerin.
"Okay, we're good now." Kerin answered. "Let's really do it."
"Yeah...."
 
Cappy took Kerin into his arms and had a sit on the grass, then began to bounce Kerin in his lap. That didn't last too loong before he ended up putting her face down on the grass. Kerin had many feelings as Cappy worked his hips, but one thing remained the same... she was happy in a sense that there was a male hamster that can help her ease the urges of intercourse. He's inside me... he's really inside me. Kerin thought. I'm not dreaming this or anything, I really feel Cappy Jr. inside me...
Cappy turned Kerin on her side and continued to work his hips. This feels amazing. he thought and lifted up her leg. This is what it feels like to do it. It must be what Hamtaro feels when he's inside of Bijou, or how Panda feels when he's inside of Rei... or how Dexter feels inside of Pashmina....
The two hams start moaning as they continue their intercourse. This feels so much better than masturbating... I feel myself so moist.... Kerin was borderline cloud nine.
I'm really into this... I'm really am into this. Cappy thought.
"Am I too tight for you, Cappy?" asked Kerin.
"Not in the slightest." Cappy answered. "Words can't really explain how I feel right now."
"Same here."
Cappy continued to move his hips, content with his first time. This is too good to be true.... he sped up his tempo. I'm having sex.... I'm having sex... I'm really, no foolin', in real time, having sex!
 
Then Cappy decides to place his paw between Kerin's legs.... and it was at that moment where he almost started to cry. Aw man, I knew it was too good to be true.... I put myself in the back door.... ew! his expression turned slightly disgusted. Then he had a wonder moment... Wait a minute, why am I suddenly thinking this way over backdoor sex? I can't barely contain myself from this and now I want to think otherwise? Who cares if it's backdoor sex, I'm having sex... and before Stan too. Cappy stops his thrusting and places his paws on Kerin's hips. "Hey, I wanna try something." he said.
"Okay." Kerin agreed to it.
I hope I'm strong enough to do this.... Cappy sits himself and Kerin up, then the two stand. Once on their feet, Cappy goes back to his initial intercourse with Kerin. Kerin eggs Cappy on with her moaning and he moans along with her, the two were enjoying it. In a few moments, Cappy lifts up Kerin's left leg, then her right leg, holding her in the air while thrusting into her rear. Kerin's moaning became slightly more audible as she felt Cappy bounce her. "Cap-py...." was all she could moan.
 
Cappy couldn't believe he was actually holding her up without any problems. I guess I'm stronger than I think I am. he thought.... Hiei, your daughter's making me lose myself, I can barely control my hips...
I... feel.... so weird, but I like it. Kerin thought as she moaned.
I really can't believe I'm this strong....
"Cappy...." Kerin managed to get out.
"I know, I like this a lot too." Cappy.
"No, that's not what I.... I.... Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"
And that was pretty much all she wrote when it came to Kerin. Afterwards, she gasped for air as her body spasmed in Cappy's hold. Cappy ended up setting Kerin on her feet, but she collapsed to all fours under her own weight. She also brought Cappy down with her. "Are you okay? Noting's asleep, right?" Cappy asked.
"No... I got off." Kerin answered as she gasped for air.
"Yeah, you did do that."
"But... you didn't." Kerin's expression was turning sad.
"No biggy."
"Yes biggy, this is a two way street. You should have this feeling too, come on."
Cappy hunched over Kerin. "Okay, I guess it's my turn then."
 
With that, Cappy continued to work his hips. Kerin tried catching her breath, but it was all for naught as she ended up moaning. She was then put on her side again and Cappy lifted her left leg. This time, he was entranced by Kerin's strawberry smell and his hips moved accordingly. Fifty seconds later, Cappy lost complete control over his lower body. I can't stop... I can't stop... I can't stop! he thought as his hips thrusted against his will.
"I like how it feels to be one with you, Cappy." said Kerin. "My body tingles on the inside and out...."
"What a first time." said Cappy.
"Uh huh..."
This... is... real sex. Cappy thought as he continued having his way with Kerin's rear.
Kerin felt Cappy twitching inside of her. "You're about to get off, aren't you?" she asked.
"Not really, but I'm close. Man, I feel like I'm about to explode...."
"I felt that way too."
"Kerin...."
"I know... Go ahead Cappy, I know you can't hold it much longer..."
"All right..."
 
Cappy squints his eyes as he began to let it fly. He felt himself popping, but just continued to thrust his hips as he continued to release. Both of them were blushing and Kerin had a spent look on her face. Eewww.... this feels slimy... she thought.
Man, how much do I have to let out of me? Cappy thought, still blowing his load into Kerin's rear. So much of his load that it was leaving Kerin's rectum between thrusts. Cappy's hips finally stopped, but he still had more to unload into kerin's colon. As they passed out, Cappy wrapped his arm around Kerin's waist, letting her leg fall safely to her side and he pulled the pink hamster closer to himself. I did it, it's finally over.... both of them thought as they slept, still in their mating embrace.
 
====================================================
 
I tried to do this as clean as possible, but I still like how it turned out. Now if anyone thinks this was a bit much, I'm sure you'll let me know about it.