Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ A Feint Plan ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jam was walking around the fun park fresh from the arcade. "Ah, it feels good to play on the floors again." he said to himself. "I almost forgot about my DDR and Pump time from all of my dueling."
"Well, it's nice to see that you're enjoying yourself." Jam turned to see Pegasus. "I don't mind your fun, but you still have a challenge to uphold."
"Duel Monsters isn't everything, Pegasus."
"True, but I can't have you unarmed as long as this challenge of yours is still in effect."
"Well, I've put up my duel disk to get my R&R..."
"R&R with your duel disk."
"Well, I gave my duel disk and deck to a friend for safe keeping."
"No excuses."
"Well here's an idea, how about lending me a duel disk?" Pegasus was quiet. "Also, something has come to my attention as far as duel disks go... just about every duel disk is made for right-pawed duelists... how come duel disks aren't for lefties?"
"lefties?"
"Think about it... before the duel disks, the deck zone was placed on the right saide and cards were drawn-"
"From the same paw." Pegasus cut Jam off.
"Actually, I drew with the left paw."
"Your duel disk is left-pawed, so why complain?"
"I may be a southpaw, but other southpaws have to switch to adjust..."
 
"Come with me, I will lend you a deck."
"Do I get to weild the Black Plague?"
"Hell no, not even Croquet weilds that deck. It is mine and mine alone, Jam, and that's how it will stay."
Meanwhile, Cappy was coming around from his "dance" with Kerin. He rubbed his eyes and removed himself from Kerin's still asleep frame. Wow, I really don't feel different... maybe that part is all in my head. he thought as he sat up and began to clean himself up.
Kerin soon came around and sat up. "Man, that was quite the experience." she said as she stretched.
"You can say that again." Cappy agreed.
Kerin looked over at Cappy with a smile. "Thank-q, you really came through for me."
"No problem."
"Give me a minute, I have to poo."
"Um... you don't have to tell me."
 
Kerin walks away heading for the door, but before she can go out the door, Hiei steps through. "Here you are, I've been looking for you, Kerin." he said.
"I have to poo, excuse me." said Kerin and off she went by.
Hiei saw Kerin walk by, then approaches Cappy. "Well, you do know that you shouldn't be here." He said to Cappy.
"Don't worry about that, Hiei." Cappy assures Hiei. "Kerin filled me in and you can be sure that I won't say a word about this place."
"So tell me, is there a reaon why my daughter is walking oddly?"
"Her legs gave under her weight when she tried to stand."
"Really... she just collapsed under her legs?"
"Yup."
"I see. I remember when her mother walked away from me like that, but it was right after I finished having sex with her."
"And you're telling me this because..."
"Because you saved me a whole amount of trouble."
"T... trouble?"
"To think, I was going to find and force you into copulation with my daughter, only to find you already had her. Well, what say you?"
Cappy blushed. "She was my first time..."
"Enjoy yourself?"
"Kerin smelled like strawberries...."
Hiei was amused. "Ah, just like her mother."
"So you aren't mad at me?"
"No. But you do realize that you'll have to do the same to my neices?"
"Noted."
 
"Anyway, I have gifts for you."
"You do?"
"Catch." and Hiei tosses his gifts.
Cappy catches it and looks at what was given to him. "This looks like the head of Behemoth the King of all Animals." he says.
Kerin walks in. "I'm aware of how you like to put things on your head, so I had this headgear custom made." Hiei explained. "You do like hats...."
"Of course," Cappy answered, "but you said gifts..."
"Look inside the headgear."
Cappy looks in the headgear. "It's a card..." Cappy takes the card from the hat and views it. "A trap, but why this one?"
"Think of it as something you can use to reclaim your title."
"My, title...."
"Yes. Ever since he's completed his deck, Jewel has... he's been a real dick! Now he's claiming to be the real Beastmaster... a title that is yours alone. The only person to ever beat Jewel's Gladiator Beast Deck is myself, but If I had that card, the one I give to you, things would've been much smoother than the time I had. Jewel's deck is annoyingly powerful, and you now hold the key to shtting him down."
"But Hiei...."
"NO BUTS, BOY! Because of 'but', you and the rest of Forbidden Brown no longer has a duel house to duel in. And having my clan shut down by you, only to see you removed by another force only makes me wonder.... just like the question of being a 'One-time deal'. Face Jewel and defeat him, for only then will his mockery cease."
"But I..."
"More of the 'but's again, Cappy. What happened to faith?" Kerin questioned him.
 
Hiei and Cappy turned to see the pink hamster. "Faith?" asked Cappy.
"Pegasus told us that your dueling style has a lot of faith in your deck, but if you doubt yourself as a duelist, then why are you dueling?"
Well said. thought Hiei.
"I duel becuase I want to show that I can stand alone with the cards." Cappy began to answer. "I duel to prove to myself that even in my inexperience, I can be strong. I see now why you two question me, because I've lost my own way as a duelist. I'm glad that you two helped me regain what I lost, thank-q."
"Come, it's time to go." said Hiei.
Hiei, Kerin and Capy leave the area and go back to the fun park. Then Cappy runs off to make the adjustments to his deck as Hiei and Kerin both have smiles on their faces. "So honey, was he good to you?" Hiei asked.
"Yah, Cappy wore me out." Kerin answered while blushing. "But I don't understand something."
"What might that be?"
"I didn't eat anything all day, but after our unity today.... I had a creamy poo."
Hiei cheesed. Damn that boy..... he thought.
"Your attention please, duelists!" Pegasus' words rang from the speakers. "I have the following announcement to make. I have the following changes to be made by the ban list, so adjust your decks accordingly: First off, Dimension Fusion is now banned; Return from the Different Dimension has been lowered to one; and the Allure of Darkness has been lowered to two. Once again, Dimension Fusion is now banned; Return from the Different Dimension is now limited; and Allure of Darkness is semi-limited.
 
"If your time has been occupied for watever reason from this announcement, or if you're likely to forget, these changes are in the ban list on my website and they are in effect as of now! Also, tomorrow, I will give all vendors will get one box of Light of Destruction and only one box per vendor. Have fun, duelists."
Meanwhile, Penelope walked the patch, excited with the two tins that she just purchased. Let's see what card I got. Penelope thought as she opened the first tin. Card Ejector.... Boss would like this card, but what about the second one. and Penelope opened the second tin, but was disappointed. "Wow, two Card Ejectors, what a shame...." she said sadly.
"Wanna trade?"
Penelope turned to see Cassie, who soon sat next to her. "Cassie, what are you going on about?" she asked.
"I've been looking for that card, but I got the other one from the tins. Anyway, let's trade, I'm sure you will find a better use for this card." Cassie said and offers her card.
"Cool, it's another Elemental Hero and one I don't have to boot."
"So what do you say?"
"Deal."
 
With that, Penelope traded her spare Card Ejector, then added her newly traded Elemental Hero card to her deck. "Wow, you're not even going to read what Elemental Hero Prisma does?" asked Cassie.
"Not right now, but I'm sure that I'll read up on him in time." Penelope.
"You really are gutsy, I guess that's true on that site."
"Site, what site?"
"This one, lemme show you." and Cassie whips out a pocket PC and hit up the net. "New Age Duelists.... this site profiles duelists and you're one of the featured duelists on the site."
"No way." Penelope was shocked.
"I'll pull it up." And Cassie did just that. "Here we go, 'The Brave Dueling Hero'. Take a look."
Penelope began reading the article. "She's known as 'Heroic Penelope', and this young aspiring duelist uses the Hero monsters. And not just one type of Heroes, but just about all Hero cards. It is rumored that she has a deck for all the Hero monsters out in the game and knows how to use them effectively. In her most recent duel with Pegasus J. Crawford, the young Hero made an impressive showing in using her Destiny Hero deck. Not only did she leave quite the marks on Pegasus against a new set of Elemental Heroes, she pulled two of the most powerful Destiny Heroes.
 
"Eyewitness accounts say that Penelope was somewhat scared in her duel with Pegasus, but not too many would be able to face the game's creator with an iron will. One thing's for certain, Penelope shows the same will as her teacher, the Dragonlord himself." Penelope began to blush....
"He's taught you well." said Cassie.
"Wow, they're so modest." Penelope continued. "In the duel, she used Destiny Heroes Dogma and Plasma and handled herself against the card creator. Pegasus had some words to say about Penelope also. 'Penelope is quite the duelist, just like her teacher. Jam's talents have clearly rubbed off and left quite the shine on Penelope. And normally, she would use her Elemental Hero deck, but to face the Destiny Hero deck was a real treat. But then again, I wouldn't have my eye on her if Penelope was something close to an effigy of extraordinary.' Pegasus.... you're giving me too much hype."
"I believe it."
 
Both girls turn to see another duelist. "Who are you?" asked Cassie.
Rufus... Penelope thought.
"The one who is about to test the mettle of the Hero beside you." Rufus answered. "I've been preparing a long tome for this day, but I did tell you that it was coming."
"Rufus, what's your deal?" asked Penelope.
"I told you last tournament that I will challenge you one on one and today's that day. You see, Pegasus may consider you a duelist of such a high caliber, but I refrain to believe that you are a better duelist than I am."
"Dream on, you poser. Penelope's a much better duelist when it comes to Heroes than you are." said Cassie.
"For those words, she will suffer in our duel." and Rufus activated his duel disk.
"Rufus, I'm not afraid of you." Penelope said as she activated her duel disk. "Whatever you're smoking, I'll make you quit."
"Allow me, Penelope." and Pegasus cuts in. "Rufus, there had better be a reason why you haven't met up with the rest of Necrophade Black."
"Pegasus, such proper timing." said Rufus. "You can witness me face off against Penelope and-"
"You will do no such thing."
"He-ke?"
"We have business to take care of. However, I will personally set up an area where you and Penelope will face off tomorrow. But for now, come along."
Rufus was not happy. "You will be spared today, but tomorrow will bring your demise." he told Penelope.
"Whatever, Rufus." said Penelope.
 
Pegasus and Rufus walked off. "You aren't afraid of him, are you?" asked Cassie.
"Not in the slightest," answered Penelope. "I've faced Rufus before.... but knowing him, he probably hasn't let go of the loss he got."
"Pegasus, this will not be tolerated." said an irate Rufus. "What was the meaning of this insult?"
Pegasus turned to Rufus. "Need I remind you that you duel for me!" he told Rufus. "You will receive orders from me, not give them to me."
"Quit saving that little brat, or are you afraid you'll have to answer to the publishers of New Age?"
"I guess you don't want to prove to everyone that you're the best Hero duelist...."
"I didn't say that."
"Of course not."
*
 
Later, Pegasus and Rufus returned to Necrophade dorm to discuss things. "Well, it's nice to see the majority of you here." said Pegasus. "However, there are a few faces not present, so I can wait for them."
"At least we took care of things before you got here." said Tyrone.
"Not like you helped." said Hilde.
"Whatever...."
"Hey... am I missing anything?"
Everyone turns to see Aqua as she slowly walks to the meeting table. "Aqua." Tyrone hurries to her aide. "I didn't think you'd be up by now."
"You actually started thinking, that's a first." Aqua retorts.
"Very funny." The two sit at the table.
"Where's Hiei?"
"Right here." and there stood Hiei and Kerin at the door.
"Welcome back from the park." said Tyrone.
"Yes." Hiei said and approached the table. "It's good to see you're up and about, Aqua."
"I've been up for a while, but this is the first time out of my room."
"Good to see you back." said Jin.
"Did I miss anything else?"
 
"Sorry, we're late, everyone..." Kia and Kylia walk in. "Pegasus.... I didn't expect to see you so soon."
"Same here." said Pegasus.
Hiei looked at Kai and Kylia. "Well, it seems that I missed out on much since I went away for a while. I also missed my-"
"KYLIA!" and Kerin ran towards Kylia, then gave her a big hug.
"Hey...." Kylia was confused, but she soon remembered. "Kerin, Kerin is this really you?"
"Uh huh."
"I... well, it really is a good day."
"Well, I see this has turned out to be a family affair, hasn't it?" questioned Pegasus.
"That it has." answered Hiei.
"Pegasus, this is my twin sister, Kylia." Kai introduced. "Sis, you should know about Pegasus J. Crawford...."
"Nice to meet you." greeted Pegasus.
"I... I.... ditto." Kylia managed to say.
"Looks like we're going to need some more black outfits." said Hiei.
"That we are." said Pegasus.
"Welcome to Necrophade Black, sis." said Kai.
"Oh... well..." Kylia was at a loss for words. "Well, okay. if it keeps me with my brother and family, than I'm in."
"Good. So you can wear my vest for now."
"Keep your vest, Kai. I can always have your sister's attire taylor made." said Pegasus. "Anyway, gather around everyone, it's time to give you your dividends."
 
"Dividends?" asked Kylia.
"Kylia, we of Necrophade Black are duelists sponsored by Pegasus." Hiei started explaining. "In addition to our dorm here, we also duel for Pegasus as part of his security. In addition to that and showing off some new cards, we get cards ourselves every now and again."
"Now it's time for you all to show your worth." and Pegasus unlocked his suitcase. "Kylia, you get the first pic."
"I... I do?" Kylia asked, a bit confused.
"Of course.... go right on ahead."
Kylia opened the suitcase and looked inside, it was boxes of the Light of Destruction set. A bit skeptical at first, but she ended up taking one of the boxes. "I don't know how I'll pay for this, Pegasus." she said.
"No need, just duel with some of these cards and play a bit of security and everything will be fine." Hiei said.
"It's one of the ways we earn Pegasus' sponsorship." said Blaze.
"I never had my own set box of duel monster cards, but I finally get one today.... this has been such a great day for me." said Kylia.
"Your turn, Kerin." said Pegasus.
And after Kerin, each member took their box of Light of Destruction duel monster cards and opened them up.
"To think, I didn't even open up my Phantom Darkness box yet." said Hiei.
"Yeah, get with the program already." said Hilde.
"Well, the reason why I have you all a box of this is because I will release a preview edition box to all of the shops in the fun park." Pegasus explained. Your mission is to see that no trouble ensues during the festivities."
"No problem, Pegasus." said Jin.
"Looks like we get some more Batteryman monsters, finally." said Blaze.
 
"Kia, Kylia, I will have you two on post at the fun park as well." said Pegasus.
"No problem, we'll be ready to go. Right sis?" asked Kai.
"I do have to repay you, so I'm in." Kylia answered.
"Yes, you two will cover for Blaze and Rufus."
"Hey, no fair, why are they off the hook?" asked Hilde.
"Because they will be holding exhibition duels for the event." Pegasus answered. "Rufus already knows who he will be facing, so you are left to your duel as well, Blaze."
"And who will I go up against?"
"You will face Commander Howdy Charge. Take his Assault to the limit like you know you can."
"With these new monsters, that'll be an easy task."
"Ah, another monster to place in my fusion deck." said Jewel. "Little man's got a lot more problems now."
"Enthusiastic, are we Jewel?" asked Pegasus.
"More like unbeaten. Ever since these Gladiator Beasts have come along, I've been putting on a clinic at the fun park. No one's been able to beat me there, including that little man. He's truly no match for me."
That's right, Jewel, ride high on your horse. thought Hiei. Because I want to be present when your Gladiator Beast deck loses to that boy. And when it happens, I will be quite joyous.... almost as joyous as I was when kerin was born.
"Papa, is something wrong?" asked Kerin.
"Nothing at all, I was just lost in thought." Hiei answered his daughter. "Aqua, I will let you continue and recover, but I wish to retire for the moment." and Hiei went to his room.
"I guess all that has happened today would wear him out." said Kylia.
"He does lead this dorm, after all." said Max.
 
Hiei went into his room and placed his opened Light of Destruction box down, then took off the plastic and opened his Phantom Darkness box. I wonder what I can get here... he thought as he looked at the booster packs inside. He took the two booster packs from the bottom of both stacks and opened the first one. As Hiei was flipping through his card, his rare caught his eye and gave him a chuckle.... Then the other booster.... this packs rare card turned his chuckle into an all out cackling. A cakling that could be heard by the others. "What's he laughing about?" asked Hilde.
Hiei buts from his room, weilding his custom made Sword of Dragon's Soul in his right paw and a evil grin on his face. "Dont tell me, you got great cards...." said Tyrone.
"Duelists of Necrophade Black, assemble your strongest decks." Hiei announced. "Gather your cards, build your decks well and get a good rest... for tomorrow, the fun park will know the true power of black!"