Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ prepare to strike black pt. 1 ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning, Hamtaro and the gang head off to the fun park and Snoozer was awake for this show. "This is going to be fun." said Boss.
"Yeah, I hope things go well this time." said Snoozer.
"I'm glad we're finally suited for this event." said Pashmina.
"Yeah, good looking out, Sparkle." said Sandy.
"Living up to my promise, Sandy." said Sparkle.
"Hey you guys.... we caught up with you." said Seamore as he, Barrette and Jam rejoin Hamtaro and crew. "Let's go for everything when we get these cards and duel today."
"I plan on having fun today." said Barrette.
"I wonder what today will bring." said Jam.
"Will you put on the vest I had made for you?" asked Sparkle.
"Relax, he'll probably wait until we get inside of the fun park." said Cappy.
"That's not the case." said Jam. "I figure that I will let my vest gain value of some sort."
"Funny how you would say that, Jam." said Petal. "Especially since you have a bad feeling about the fabric of the vest."
"I have me reasons for the vest not being worn, but rest assured that I don't dislike it."
"Damn right you don't." said Sparkle.
 
*
 
It didn't take long for the crew to get to the fun park, but there was quite the crowd. "Man, I guess we should've had our meeting at the fun park." said Boss.
"I wonder how many of these guests camped out at the main gate overnight." said Sandy.
"Not me." said Howdy. "I just wanna get in and get some packs."
"Yeah, because it would suck to go inside and all of the shops would be sold out of booster packs after we clear the lines." agreed Stan.
"I wonder what's going to happen as far as crowd control goes?" asked Pashmina.
"We're about to find out, because ther's Hiei." noted Bijou.
"Weilding Buster Blader's sword to boot." added Stan as he silently growled.
Hiei stood behind the gates and addressed the mass. "Guests, I will have your attention." Everyone looks at Hiei, then Hiei clears his throat. "Ears open, this will only be said once. The three lanes before me will be the only lanes that will be open for the line. The only other lane is for disabled partrons, which I will tend to myself. The shops are all currently closed and will be closed as you enter the fun park, but they will open later on in the morning. As you enter the park, in orderly fashion, present your admission and you will recieve one Light of Destruction booster pack... or if you're lucky, an additional pack. Pegasus has not only got security in check, but we Necrophade Black duelists are also on secure hands.
 
"We also have been told to handle every guest that dares try to be a pain. And as much as I don't want to knock around a few heads, heads will get knocked if necessary."
"Who cares, now open the gate already!" said one cocky male hamster.
"These gates will open on my word and my word only, be patient until then."
"We've been waiting all morning, open up!"
"Sir, I will not-"
"Don't think you can scare me just because you wanna play Buster Blader with that fake ass sword while you stand in front of the gate. We get the snooze fest speech, now open up!"
 
Hiei jumps forward, and slams his sword into the ground. The resulting shockwave collides with the impatient guest, knocking him twenty feet away and flat on his back. "Because of your rudeness, we will open the gates ten minutes later than scheduled." said Hiei.
Everyone was now pissed. "Nice work, asshole!" yelled another guest.
"Now we have to wait even longer!" yelled a third guest.
"If that demonstration isn't enough to check the rest of you cocky ass bastards, you are welcome to try my patience." said Hiei. "This sword was custom made out of cold, laser sharp, japanese steel. Relentless to flech and can slice through brick like water through paper. Now while the rest of you wait, form three lines." It was at that moment that Hiei's eyes caught Jam and Stan. No words were said and no thoughts given, he simply walked away.
 
"Looks like Hiei's already in a foul mood." said Petal.
"Yeah, and he had such nice people skills..." said Jam.
After the delay and everyone had made their three lines, Hiei took a look at his crew. "Okay, do all the shops have their 30pack box?" he asked.
"Pretty much?" Rufus answered. "Three more shops are still getting theirs.
"I see." Hiei holds his sword. "It's time to open the main gates and pass out packs. Kerin, Kylia, I will have you two and Aqua pass out the packs to guests."
 
Aqua was not happy with this decision. "Why do I have to greet guests?" she questioned Hiei.
"Why not, the female greeting will make the guests feel more at home." Hiei answered.
"But shouldn't at least one guy be able to greet guests in case someone gets out of line?"
"I see the premise was overlooked."
"She has a point though, Hiei." said Kylia. "Not may guests will take us girls seriously."
"I did mention that I will be also dealing with disabled guests."
"And should this happen when you're busy?" questioned Aqua.
"Not to worry." said Kai. "I will oversee you three if that brings you comfort."
"You'll be needed at your..." Hiei said, but stopped himself. "Fine, I give. Kai, watch over the girls and provide some extra muscle if needed."
"Okay, I just got word that all of the vendors have their 30pack box." Tyrone said as he approached the group.
"Good, things are finally going right." said Hiei with an amused look on his face.
"Thanks for the extra cover bro, we may need it if things go wrong." said a grateful Kylia.
"No problem, sis."
Hiei shook his head. "So much for thinking the girls could handle themselves. Let's open up shop and greet the customers." Hiei said and headed for the gate.
 
Aqua, Kylia, Kerin and Kai follwed and the three girls manned the gates. They opened the boxes containing the packs and signaled Kai. "Open the center lane." said Kai.
"Center lane opening." said Tyrone as he worked the gate.
Hiei took his queue at the disabled entrance. Let's hope I don't have to get up from here. he thought as he mounted his sword on his back.
The girls were set up like so: Kylia in line 1; Kerin in line 2; and Aqua in line 3, a smart strategy by the girls and Kai stood a distance away as he stared at the guests. "Okay girls, look alive." said Aqua.
"Right." said Kerin.
"I hope I don't mess up." said Kylia.
"This gig's too easy to mess up." said Kerin.
And Kerin was right, the gig was too easy to be complicated. The guests went in and everything ran smoothly. Kai only had to be called over once to deal with things and Hiei didn't have to leave his post. Fate played an odd role that morning as Cappy managed to end up in Kerin's line. "Hey Cappy, you made it." Kerin greeted Cappy.
"Of course, I wasn't going to miss this." said Cappy as he handed Kerin his pass. "How are you?"
"Doing well. Here are your packs with your pass and see you later."
"Yeah, later."
 
The next guys wasn't too happy. "Hey, how come he got two packs?" he said.
"You were informed that randomw will get two packs, sir." Kerin stated.
"That's a bunch of bull."
Hiei walks over. "There better not be a problem." he said.
"The last guy got two packs."
"Forgot about how randoms will get two packs already?"
"The shit still ain't fair."
"If you want to complain about what I said earlier... oh wait, you can't."
"You piece of-"
"I didn't see you present your proof of admission, sir."
"It's right here." and flicks his ticket in Kerin's face.
Kai stepped up. "Come with me, asshole." he said and grabbed the guest.
"But I want my booster pack."
"I just ran out." said Kerin.
 
Kai carted the impatient guest off, then Hiei went back to the disabled patron line. "Next." said Kerin and she got the pass of the next guest. "Thank-q, here's your pack."
Boss ended up in Kylia's line. "So you're on gate duty, huh?" he asked Kylia and hander her his pass.
"Yes, it's an easy gig." Kylia answered as she gave Boss his pass and booster pack.
"Thanks."
"I want to talk to you later, so expect me to find you."
"Noted."
Jin and Hilde were also watching at a distance. "I'm glad I don't have to deal with gate detail." said Hilde.
"Hiei didn't want the guests to be chewed out, Hilde." said Jin. "Besides, you have no people skills whatsoever."
"I only respond with people that I have to deal with. Anyone else is by choice."
"Does that put me in either of those options?"
"No, I have no problems tolerating you."
"I feel flattered." The Jin saw Dexter pass through the gate. "Cover me, I'll be back in a few."
 
Dexter was about to open his pack. "There better be something good in here." he said.
"Gata!" Jin called out to Dexter.
Dexter took a look at the dark brown hamster. " Well, if it isn't Dead Jin."
"We need to talk, Gata. Come with me."
"Whatever happened to greetings?"
"Fuck that shit, I'm not at the gate."
Jin led Dexter to a more quiet area and Dexter wasn't keen on the premise of things. "You better fess up about all of this." said Dexter.
"We have a problem." Jin began. "I faced some bitch and lost to her and her weird ass monsters. This is what she looks like." and Jin handed a picture to Dexter.
Dexter looked at the picture and began to grit his teeth. It was a picture of Tia. "Damn that Il Blud..."
"So she did beat you like she said."
"I despise that damn card in which she weilds."
"Which one?"
"Il Blud."
"Yeah, that card is a pain. I'd get one myself, but it's either too hard to come by or vendors want too much."
"Get to the point already."
"This bitch has to be stopped. Tell me you aren't going to take this lying down."
"Trust me, I'm working on a new deck to tear a mudhole in her."
"As you should be. Now I normally don't do this sort of thing, but I'm not going to let a card of this magnitude to to some rookie duelist. Now take it, and use it properly." Jin then hands the card to Dexter.
Dexter takes the card. "Goblin Zombie..."
"This is the second one I got, but don't expect me to be so kind to give you cards."
"Agreed, this is only a one time deal."
"Works the kinks out of your deck, because I want you to go all out against me the next time we duel."
 
Dexter shuffles the Goblin Zombie into his deck. "Believe me, you will get my power." and off Dexter went.
Jin began walking back to his post. Gata, you better beat that bitch.
Dexter opened his booster pack and saw his cards. "Reborn Ribbon, not a bad rare." he said, then saw the last common of his booster pack. "Hmmm, The Lady in Wight. face-up level 3 or lower zombie-type monsters you control other than 'The Lady in Wight' cannot be destroyed by battle and are unaffected by spell and trap cards. While in the graveyard, this card is treated as 'Skull Servant'." Dexter started laughing. "The Lady in Wight.... you are the perfect fuel for King of the Skull Servants"
Meanwhile, Nazaruda and the Rexchus were also about in the fun park enjoying the event... somewhat. "Pathetic, nothing decent come from these booster pack cards." said Nazaruda.
"Speak for yourself, I pulled this dandy Secret rare." said Locke. "Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo."
"That's not even a dinosaur." said Noretu.
"No, but it goes well with the fossil cards I managed to get from a duel as a prize."
"What Fossil cards?"
"These, take a look." and Locke showed Noretu the cards.
"Hmm.... Fossil Fusion, Fossil Dragon Skullgar and Fossil Dragon Skullgios. yet all of these monsters are rock-type."
"True, but the Fossil Dragons fuse with Dinosaurs. Now I've formatted my deck into calling them, which also teaches that asscake Pegasus that I am a truly unique duelist."
"You certainly took what he said to heart, didn't you?" asked Tia.
 
Penelope was going through the cards of her pack as well. "Destiny Hero - Dread Servant... you aren't all that great, but I'll add you to the other D-Heroes anyway." she said to herself. "I could never seem to pull out Dreadmaster anyway... but it's okay."
"I didn't get much of a pull either." said Petal. "I was told that this set had a real badass fairy in it, but I got nothing. I better go and find Cappy so-"
"Oh no you don't, it's too early to be thinking about that."
"What is your problem, Penelope? Why are you so much of a bitch when it comes to me being with Cappy?"
"You horny bitch, need I remind you of how I caught you two."
"I get it now, you're jealous that he hasn't taken it this far with you. Well look, don't get too upset over this. It's up to Cappy to decide who he wants to be with, not you."
"I hope the shops open soon, because I want some more packs from this set."
 
Time passed and the shops still didn't open up. Howdy has managed to open his pack finally and was impressed at some of the cards he saw. "Well, I see my persuasion to Pegasus about more Batterymen worked." he said.
"I see you're content with what happened in your pack." said Dexter.
"In a sense, yes." Howdy told dexter. "I think I will add my rare card to my current deck."
"Having any luck with that deck?"
"None whatsoever and I'm tired of it."
"So why still duel with it?"
"It's the stipulation to my loss in my duel against Pegasus. I figured I'd give this deck a chance and to challenge myself, but it isn't going too well."
Suddenly, the PDA sounded. "Attention fun park guests, attention fun park guests. Will Commander Charge report to the main fountain. I repeat, Commander Charge, report to the main fountain. I am challenging you to a duel."
"Looks like you'll be able to test your cards after all." said Dexter.
"Let's find out who's calling me to duel." said Howdy and both friends headed to the main fountain.
*
 
The main fountain had a lot of people gathered around it ready for the duel to begin. I hope Howdy does well. thought Pashmina.
Howdy and Dexter saw the people gathered around the main fountain. "Looks like word travled fast about your duel." said Dexter. "Just about everyone showed up to see it."
"Yeah, it looks like it." said Howdy.
"Check out the hamster standing alone to the crowd."
Howdy saw the hamster in question. "Hamtaro told me about that guy. His name is Blaze."
"Another fire user, eh?"
"No, Hamtaro faced him last tournament. Said he uses lightning, which is evident by the eye marking and hairstyle."
"Well, go and handle business."
 
Howdy went off the meet Blaze in front of the crowd and Dexter went in closer. "Commander Charge, welcome." Blaze began. "I must say that your skills last tournament are rather impressive."
"Can the ass kissing routine going on." said Howdy.
"I was just giving a little praise."
"No thanks, your sarcasm isn't welcome. Now what your point, Blaze?"
"You will refer to your rival as Lord of Lightning."
"Yeah right."
"I don't understand you. No matter, I will defeat you and show everyone who is the better thunder duelist."
Howdy shakes his head. "You know, I'm tired of people getting me figured wrong. I'm not a thunder duelist, I just use thunder monsters."
"You could've fooled me."
"Well let's get going with this duel."
"Not so fast, I have three cards to change from my side deck." and Blaze switched the cards. "Now, let's get started."
"Finally."
 
Both duelists shuffle their decks, then give their deck to their opponent to shuffle. The decks are returned and placed in the slots on the duel disks. "Since you're challenging me, I will go first." said Howdy.
"Not something I normally do, but I will agree to it for the first time." said Blaze.
"Not like you had a choice."
"Whatever, let's get going."
Unlike most duels where you would see a screen that shows the picture of the duelists and a card field, the monitors of the fun park had this duel live. This way, the people away from the masses can also view what was about to take place. "Be warned, I will not lose." said Blaze.
"We'll se about that." said Howdy.
"DUEL!" both duelist yell and draw their five card hand.
Man, I hate this deck, just like I hate this hand... thought Howdy, then he made the opening draw. "That's more like it. I'll begin with one card face down and I'll summon Thunder Nyan Nyan (1900/800). Yor move."
Blaze looks at his hand and draws. "Lemme show you how fucked you are." he began. "First, I will discard my Thunder Dragon and activate its effect. This allows me to take two more Thunder Dragons from my deck and add them to my hand." Blaze does this, then shuffles his deck. "Next, I will use Polymerization and fuse together the Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon." and Blaze's monster hits the field (2800/2100).
Damn, it's only the first move... thought Stan.
"Already in trouble." said Pashmina.
 
Blaze continued his move. "Now for my normal summon of The Creator Incarnate (1600/1500). But there's more, I will now sacrifice him and call in The Creator in defense mode (2300/3000). One card face down and now to activate the effect of The Creator. By discarding the last card in my hand to the graveyard, I will bring back a monster in my graveyard. Now return to the field, Thunder Dragon (1600/1500)."
"Man, deja vu." said Hamtaro.
"Reminds me of when Hiei blew me out." said Stan.
"No, I got ths strategy when I faced Blaze."
"Time to take out the trash." said Blaze. "Twin-Headed Tunder Dragon, destroy his Thunder Nyan Nyan!" and Blaze's monster attacked.
"Fuck." Howdy swore under his breath and saw his monster destroyed <7100>.
"Thunder Dragon, attack directly with Shock Blast!"
Howdy takes another shot. "Guh. <5500>"
"That's enough punishment for one turn, your move."
"Hey, get with the program already!" yelled Hamtaro. "I know you're better than this, Charge!"
Hamtaro's right, this is an insult. thought Howdy. If I had my real deck, this wouldn't be happening at all. You better be lucky that I'm under punishment dueling, Blaze. Howdy then draws his next card. "Okay, one card face down and one monster on the defense to end my turn."
 
"Pathetic, simply pathetic." said Blaze as he drew. "Thunder Dragon, attack with Shock Blast!"
Howdy's face down monster was attacked, then revealed (850/800). "Good going, now my Electric Lizard will paralyze your Thunder Dragon, disabling it from attacking me this turn." he explained as the effect happened.
"No matter, I still get to tear into your life points. Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon, attack directly!" Blaze's monster prepared to attack.
"Reveal A Hero Emerges."
"So, I get to pick one of your cards, eh? Fine, I choose the middle one."
"Time to play the game... come forth, Lightning Punisher." and Howdy plays his monster (2600/1600).
"So what if you have that monster on the field?"
"You better take him more seriously, Blaze. Lightning Punisher is one of the stronger thunder monsters outside of fusion."
"Even so, he still can't stop my Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon. Continue the attack!" and Blaze's monster attacks.
"Reveal my Shrink card."
"Crap!"
"Your 'Double Thunder Dragon' has been cut down to sizze (1400 ATK)." said Howdy and his monster caught the attack. "Lightning Punisher, counterattack with Justice Lightning!"
 
Howdy's monster attacked and took out the Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon in addition to some of Blaze's life points <6800>. Nice play, Howdy. thought Howdy.
"Like I said, not to be taken lightly." said Howdy.
"Whatever, my turn's over."
Howdy draws. That's what I'm talking about. thought Howdy
"I'm not mad, because I still have control over this duel." said Blaze.
"I think it's time to really trash monsters with Lightning Vortex." Howdy discards a card in his hand and lightning falls from the sky, destroying Blaze's monsters in the process. "Time to give you a bit of hurt, 'Bolt Boy'. Justice Lightning!"
This is about to hurt. thought Blaze as he gets tagged by lightning <4600>.
Pegasus managed to catch this on a monitor. "Lightning Punisher? That wasn't a card that I put in that deck." he said slightly irate. "I guess he's learning after all...."
 
"You call yourself a lord of lightning? Not by my standards, Blaze." said Howdy. "But a self-appointed title does bring confidence to a duelist."
"I am not done with you, Commander Charge." said Blaze.
"Of course not, you still have a duel to finish. Now make your move."
Blaze draws. Perfect. he thought nad had a sinister smile on his face.
"Why the grin?" asked Howdy.
"Because I'm about to unleash a torrent upon you right now." Blaze answered.
"Well let's see this torrent."
"Gladly. I activate the spell Battery Charger. Now I already know that you are aware of the effects of this card, so I will address newbie duelists. Battery Charger allows me to special summon a Batteryman from my graveyard at the cost of 500 life points <4100>. So I will bring back Batteryman C in attack mode (0/0)."
"Tell me there's more to your move than that."
"There is... with my face down card Infernal Reckless Summon."
Wait a minute, I know this strategy..... Howdy told himself mentally.
"Now to bring the other two C Batterymen from my deck to the field in attack mode." (0/0 x3)
Crud... and I only have one Lightning Punisher....
"Don't look so disgusted, Charge. How about being a sport and complimenting such a nice move that I just made."
"Wow, way to go. You just made a brilliant play.... oh wait, no you didn't. That move was mine, you dick."
"Wrong, you used Batteryman AA where I use C. But I think I will now sacrifice two of my C batteries and do something new just for kicks."
"Bringing out something terrifying?"
"Actually yes. Tyrone told me how you didn't fare well against the Pyre of Malice, but this next monster is far more devistating than Hellfire."
"Let's see it already."
"Now I call forth The big Saturn!"
 
And in this moment, Blaze's new monster appeared on the field (2800/2200). "Whoa, look at that thing." said Pashmina.
"Hamtaro, do you know about this Saturn thing?" asked Stan.
"This is the first time I've seen The big Saturn." answered Hamtaro.
"That does not look pleasant for Howdy." said Dexter.
Howdy was in awe. "That can't be a thunder-type monster." he said.
"You're right, The big Saturn is a machine." said Blaze.
"Great, now Batteryman C helps that thing out."
"Very good, Charge. Batteryman C gives all machines that stand next to it a 500 point boost depending on its placement. And since Batteryman C is in attack mode, The big Saturn gain an extra 500 ATK points (3300 ATK). Big Saturn, destroy Lightning Punisher!"
All it took was one big fist from The big Saturn to take the Lightning Punisher out <4200>. The crowd cheered after the battle phase ended, a sign of their enjoying the duel. Blaze is as calculated as ever. thought Kai.
"Wow, Blaze is really strong." said Kylia. "I wonder if he scored high on the DuelSim3000."
"With a strategy like this one, odds are he has."
 
"You don't seem too happy, Commander." said Blaze. "Does The big Saturn intimidate you?"
"Finish your move already." said Howdy.
"I guess not, your turn."
The card in my hand is useless to my deck as it only works for warriors. If this were in my deck, I would probably give it to Gilford the Lightning or my Elemental Hero Sparkman... oh well. and Howdy drew his card, which gave him an answer. "Time to weaken your Saturn. Now I'll summon something completely new, Elemental Hero Voltech."
"An Elemental Hero in Howdy's deck?" asked Pashmina.
"Someone else besides Sparkman, let's see this guy." said Stan.
"Ditto." said Hamtaro.
Howdy's new monster appeared on the field (1000/1500) and he continued his move. "Now I'll admit, I'm not too fond of Elemental Heroes, but this is the second one I've played other than Elemental Hero Sparkman."
"You'll need more power than that, Charge!" barked Blaze.
"And that where my Voltech Spear in my hand comes in." and Howdy plays his card. "Now, Voltech Spear gives this Elemental Hero 1000 ATK points (2000 ATK). Now I know he'll only survaive this turn, but at least I'm taking a chunk out of your life points. Elemental Hero Voltech, attack with Voltech Spear!"
 
Howdy's Elemental Hero throws his spear at Batteryman C, destroying it instantly <2100> (2800 ATK). "So I lost my Batteryman C, just as The big Saturn lost a little bit of power, but I can still tear into your life points." said Blaze.
"Say what you will, loser." said Howdy. "Just make sure you move."
Blaze draws. "One monster in defense mode, then I attack with The big Saturn!"
"I wish I could save you, Voltech..." and Howdy saw another monster punched away <3400>.
"Your move." Blaze ended his turn.
Howdy draws. "One monster on the defense to end my turn."
Blaze draws. "What a shame, now our duel will come to an end. And to think that you almost had me, but almost counts in four shoes."
"Enough monologue, just move."
"Fine. I will first flip up Batteryman - Button Cell." and Blaze flips up his face down monster (100/100). "Once this little guy is flipped up, I can special summon a low level Batteryman from my deck other than another Button Cell. And I will special summon in attack mode Batteryman AA (0/0). As you know, the AA gets 1000 points for the position it stands in and the number of them present. Since there is only one, and in attack mode, he gains 1000 points (1000 ATK). Now I'll call out Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon (2400/1000). Now before anyone starts talking about cheating, I will explain why I called this monster to the field first. You see, this dragon needs a Batteryman to power it.... Well not exactly, but it works better if powered by a Batteryman. Now Batteryman AA, lend your power to Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon."
"Not good." said Howdy.
 
Using its electric charge, Batteryman AA is inserted into Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon, sending sparks from the monster. "And when Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon get tribute summoned from Batteryman AA, it gains 1000 ATK points." said Howdy.
"That's right." said Blaze (3400 ATK). "Now I will attack your monster with The big Saturn!"
"Man, this sucked." and another fist blew Howdy's monster away.
"Button Cell, attack just for fun."
What an insult. Howdy thought as he took the warning shot from the small Batteryman <3300>.
Blaze laughed. "Now my dragon, finish him off!"
And Howdy was given the final blow to end the game. The whole fun park saw him lose to Blaze and Howdy simply rose to a knee. "You see, I told you that I wasn't going to lose." said Blaze.
"Yeah, I lost." said Howdy. "But at least I got you down to that many life points."
"True, but only because you were lucky." Blaze shuffled his cards into his deck. "You better get stronger than this, I want my rivals strong." and off he went. With this, the crowd began to disperse, leaving Howdy and Dexter at the fountain.
Howdy finally stood up as Dexter approached him. "How does your pride feel?" Dexter asked.
"In pain, but we'll manage." Howdy answered.
"Mind if I look at that deck of yours?"
"Sure, be my guest. Because this deck is horrible."
 
Dexter flips through the cards of the deck. He wasn't kidding, this decks has way too many weak monsters. he thought, then gave Howdy the deck back. "And Pegasus gave this to you?"
"Yeah, as punishmnet."
"You don't even play with The Creator."
"Tell me about it."
"Thank god for Lightning Punisher..."
"I added that to this deck. I also added the other Batterymen, Polymerization and whatnot."
"That deck sucks. I mean, the only good cards in there are Zaborg, Thunder Nyan Nyan, The Calculator and Raiou the Thunderking. Everything else is crap, even that Elemental Hero."
"Dexter, I'm done with this deck."
"Really?"
"Yeah." and Howdy removed two cards from the deck. "The rest of this bull is a waste. I mean sure, this was the best duel I've had with this deck since I started playing it, but I can't use these cards anymore. I want my deck back and I plan on getting it."
"But what about this deck?"
"I don't know." and Howdy walked off.
Dexter wanted to follow his friend, but let him go on his own. What a truly sad deck.... he thought, then walked off.
*
 
Not long after that duel, the vendors opened up and let people have at the booster packs. Of course, they only sold one to a person and stores quickly ran out. "These Light of Destruction booster packs flew off the shelves fast, but at least I managed to pull three more." said Barrette.
"I'm glad I got two more." said Seamore.
"So, anything good?"
"Not really, you?"
"I'm about to open them now." and Barrette opens the first pack. "Ooh, I can use this stuff. These are going into my deck."
"Anything holographic?"
"Nope, but useful to my water deck."
"I see."
Meanwhile, Petal didn't get much luck from the packs she managed to get. "Nothing, I didn't get a single foil." she said to herself. "Man, things have really gone downhill for me as of late... and I really wish I knew why."
"Perhaps those answers haven't found their way to you yet." Petal looked up and saw Hiei.
"Hiei, I... I..." then Petal burst into tears. "Hiei, I failed you."
"I take it you have had mishaps with your dueling skills." Hiei said.
"Things have been all wrong for me."
"And how is your training with Bijou coming along?"
"I'm done..." Petal's expression turned sad. "But I still don't feel satisfied with myself."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah, and I managed to pass the final test from Bijou earlier than expected. Yet even though I passed it, I still feel empty."
"That's because you went through your training, but still haven't learned from it."
 
"I have learned, but it still doesn't make me feel."
"At full strength?"
"Yes. I guess it's because I'm no longer with the Shadow Clan anymore."
"The Shadow Clan is long gone, Petal. Only Necrophade Black remains here for us... that is what has become of everyone."
"Not me..."
"Not yet. Remember this, Petal. Even when all hopes seems bad in your ventures, you can always return home. Home may have a new entity, but home is still home."
"You're right. I'm glad you told me that because I really needed to be cheered up."
"Of course you did, now run along and get in your duels. All of your answers will lie behind the cards."
"You always know what to say, thanks Hiei." and off Petal went.
Hiei shook his head as he watched Petal go off. "Petal, you certainly have grown while you were with Bijou. Such a good neice...."
 
Howdy was still upset from his loss as he walked along the way. "Howdy, there you are." Howdy looked to see Penelope walking towards him. "I heard that your duel didn't go so well."
"It's this deck." Howdy explained. "Pegasus gave me this POS deck and it just doesn't cut it at all."
"Ouch."
"Yeah. I'm ready to scrap this deck and go get my main deck from Jam back, because this deck...."
"I see, well I'll leave you to your cards then." and Penelope walked off.
"Penelope, wait."
Penelope turned around. "Oh?"
"Here, take these cards. I'm sure you'll use them better than I can." and Howdy hands Penelope the two cards that he removed from Pegasus' deck.
Penelope looks at the two cards. "Hey, this is one of those E-Heroes that Pegasus mentioned of the third string."
"Yeah, He let me use it in this deck."
"Elemental Hero Voltech, and the Voltech Spear to go along with him. This makes my day, Howdy."
"I'm glad it does." Howdy nodded and Penelope shuffled the cards into her deck. "Well, I'm out of here, later."
"Later, Howdy." and Penelope sees Howdy walk away. Well, this means I have one more E-Hero of the third string in my deck joining Stratos and Ocean. Now I have to get the others and I'll have every Elemental Hero to date outside of fusion. Penelope thought and ran off to an arena. But to Penelope's shock, this arena was empty. "Wow, I guess everyone is still trying to get boosters of LOTD. Oh well, an empty arena can't be helped if everyone is getteng booster packs."
"This arena is not empty."
"Heke?"
 
Penelope looked around and finally saw Rufus standing there. "Rufus." she said.
"Where everyone else is looking for packs like rats in a maze, I've been waiting here for someone to show up. Much to my surprise that you of all the duelists would show up." said Rufus.
"I guess I should be grateful...."
"No, you should be ready. Now come and face me, or are you going to run like you did not so long ago?"
"I'm not afraid of you, Rufus!"
"Show me some proof, little girl. Show me that you are ready for our match."
"Here I come, Rufus!"
Meanwhile, the crowd was enjoying their cards. "Well, today was quite fruitful." said Dexter.
"It seems so." said Pashmina.
"Hey, check the screens. Penelope's dueilng!" someone shouts.
"Another duel?" asked Pashmina.
"Let's find out."
Dexter and Pashmina run to the people and managed a good spot to see the monitor and both Penelope and Rufgus have drawn their cards. "Hey you two, you're just in time for Penelope to face Rufus." said Hamtaro.
"So I see." said Pashmina.
"So what's this Rufus running anyway?" asked Dexter.
"Rufus' deck specializes in Evil Heroes." Hamtaro answered.
"Evil Heroes?" ask Dexter and Pashmina.
"Yeah. Boss and I dueled this guy not too long ago, so let's see if Penelope can stand up to these guys like we did."
 
Back duelside, the two hero duelists were about to begin. "I've waited a long time to see your skills as a duelist." said Rufus.
"You forgot that I beat you last time." said Penelope.
"...Fine, so be it. I will let you go first as loser decides the next turn. So begin our duel and be prepared for the worst."
Penelope saw her hand. Rufus also uses Elemental Heroes, so this is going to be another test of my skills as a Hero duelist. Okay guys, give me strength. and Penelope makes the opening draw. "I'll set two cards face down and summon Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400)."
"That's a new Sparkman." said Rufus.
"This is the 2nd Edition Sparkman, but I thought you wanted a chance to duel instead of oogle my cards."
"You're right, this is all about our duel." Rufus said coyly. "Now if I may..."
"Go ahead."
"Now lemme show you what I can do." and Rufus draws. "It's now time for the first of many tests, little girl. And it all begins with the spell card Dark Fusion. With it, I will fuse together Armor Exe and Evil Hero Hell Gainer."
"Wait, a what Hero?"
"Evil Hero. Now behold Evil Hero Dark Gaia!" and Rufus' fusion monster appeared on the field (?/0).
Evil Heroes.... I knew they existed, but I didn't come across the cards physically yet. thought Penelope. I guess that's what happens when you put all of your focus elsewhere.
"Now pay attention, girl." Rufus said. "Evil Hero Dark Gaia gains the attack points of the monsters used to create it. Hell Gainer has 1600 ATK points and Armor Exe has 2400 ATK points, giving Evil Hero Dark Gaia one hell of an advantage over your Sparkman (4000 ATK)."
"Ouch, that doesn't look pleasant."
"But there's more. Monsters fused by Dark Fusion are immune to card effects on the same turn, making those face down useless to this attack. So I will set this card face down, then attack with Evil Hero Dark Gaia!"
 
Evil Hero Dark Gaia flies in and slashes Elemental Hero Sparkman, taking it and some of Penelope's life points <5600>. "Ouch, that sucks." said Dexter.
"At least he didn't fuse Evil Hero Malicious Edge, or it could've been much worse." said Hamtaro.
"Evil Hero Malicious Edge? Is he like Elemental Hero Bladedge?" asked Pashmina.
"No, he much worse."
 
"It's your move, Penelope." Rufus said as he ends his turn.
That's a lot of power and I can't take that on with anything in my hand. thought Penelope. "Okay, my move." and Penelope draws. "One card and one monster in defense mode to end my turn."
Rufus draws. "I summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius (1900/1300). Now to make your situation critical. Neos Alius, attack!"
Rufus' monster attacks, but the attack is blocked. "Neos Alius is strong, but not strong enough to take down Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000)."
"Meh, so much for the perfect <7900>. No matter, I'll get rid of him with Dark Gaia, attack!" and Rufus' second monster attacked Elemental Hero Clayman.
"You should know me by now, rufus... and you still fell for it."
"Is that so?"
"Yes. Now I activate Clay Charge!"
"Clay Charge?"
"Clayman, go!"
Elemental Hero Clayman charged Evil Hero Dark Gaia, resulting in both monsters being destroyed. Rufus couldn't believe his eyes. "Impossible, my Evil Hero is beaten by Clayman?" he asked.
"That's right," Penelope answered, "and due to the effect of Clay Charge, you lose 800 life points."
"Grrr.... <7100> I end my turn."
Penelope draws. "I'll admit it, your use of the Evil Heroes really does change the game nicely." Penelope noted
"The use of new Heroes is always welcome." said Rufus.
Penelope smiled. "Well allow me to use a new Hero... well, not exactly new, but a modfied one."
"If it'll help you, then by all means play it."
"Fine. Say hello to Elemental Hero Dark Panther."
"Don't you mean Neo-Spacian Dark Panther?"
"No, this is a different card."
 
With this, Penelope's modified monster appeared on the field (1000/500). "Isn't that card a Neo-Spacian?" asked Pashmina.
"Yes, but the card name reads Elemental Hero Dark Panther." answered Dexter.
"I wonder if it works the same way." said Hamtaro.
Penelope smiled. "This is pretty cool, huh?" she asked.
"No, it's weird."
"Take it to Pegasus after our duel, now move."
Rufus draws. Perfect, now I just need one more card. He checks his hand. "I will now use my summon and activate Neos Alius, changing him to Elemental Hero Neos." Elemental Hero Neos Aluis glows momentarily. "Now attack Dark Panther.” Rufus' monster went in to attack, but was shocked to see what trap had stopped him. “Hero Barrier, How is that possible?”
“You want to be the best Hero duelist and you're acting that slow? Didn't I tell you who I summoned?”
“Neo-Spacian Dark Panther.”
“Wrong, this is Elemental Hero Dark Panther, and Hero Barrier protects Elemental Heroes.”
“This isn't fair, Hero Barrier protecting a Neo-Spacian... Pegasus will hear my complaint to your cheating.”
“Don't get mad because I'm using a different card than you think I have on the field.”
“Just go already.”
“Fine, I will.” and Penelope draws. “I summon Elemental Hero Glow Moss (300/900). Now I play the Space Gift spell card.”
“But that only works on Neo-Spacians...”
“True, but these cards are treated like their Neo-Spacian counterparts. And since I have two different Neo-Spacians on the field, I get to draw two cards.” and Penelope draws.
 
“Pegasus is going to definitely hear this out when we're done.”
“Now to use the powers of Dark Panther. And just so you can remember what he does, Dark Panther can turn into one of my opponent's monsters and gain that monster's effects.”
“That means that mangy cat can become Neos Alius.” Rufus began to feel uneasy.
“No, Dark Panther becomes, thanks to your monster's abilities, Elemental Hero Neos. Showtime, Rufus.... Neos Panther, Glow Moss, contact fusion.”
Pegasus, you asshole....
Penelope's monsters leap into the sky and combine, then a new monster appears on the field. “Say hello to Elemental Hero Glow Neos (2500/2000).” said Penelope.
“This is a real shame.” said Rufus.
“Glow Neos give Neos Alius one of your thunderbolts!” and Elemental Hero Glow Neos destroys Elemental Hero Neos Alius <6500>.
“You haven't won yet.” said Rufus.
“I haven't finished yet either.” said Penelope. “Now I'll discard my Neo Space Pathfinder from my hand, which allows me to pull from my deck Neo Space.” Penelope pulls the mentioned field spell from her deck, plays it, shuffles her deck and returns it into her duel disk. “And as a reminder, All Neos monsters gain a 500 ATK boost from Neo Space (3000 ATK). Your move.”
Rufus draws. “I play Hand Destruction.”
“Well, since we both have two cards in our hands, we just discard and draw anew.”
“Exactly.” and both players resvole the effect.
“I hope you're ready for me to take control of this duel, Rufus.”
“If you want the lead in this duel, you'll have to earn it. As a matter of fact, it's time for your second test.”
“Second Test?”
“I reveal my face down Dark Calling. Think of it as a Dark Fusion version of Miracle Fusion.”
“Not again...”
Rufus laughed. Now I will remove two of my Evil Heroes in my graveyard from play and fuse together a nasty monster.... In fact, the nasties monster I can muster.”
 
“Nastier than Dark Gaia?”
“Yes. And speaking of him, he will be removed from play, along with My Evil Hero Malicious Edge and bring forth the most devistating Evil Hero in the game. Now rise, Evil Hero Malicious Devil!” and Rufus' newest monster appeared from beyond the grave (3500/2100).
Penelope gave a sigh of relief. “Well, this one isn't so bad.”
“But he can put your Glow Neos down for the count, attack!”
“Man, I can't even stop this attack.”
“No, you can't.”
And Penelope saw her monster destroyed <5100>. Pegasus was quite content with watching this match. Rufus has stepped his game up. he thought. Very well played, he's pushing Penelope's skills as the Hero duelist to the limit.
Rufus laughed. “You see, this is my power.” he said. You're all but running out of options. Not like there's something in your hand that will save you from my Evil Hero now, but you still have your move to try.”
He's right, Penelope thought. I don't have a card in my hand that can stop that Evil Hero. If I had my Grand Mole, things would be different, but Flare Scarab can't do the trick here. She then drew her card. Yes, thank-q deck.
“Are you ready to concede?” asked Rufus.
“Not while I have life points and moves to makes.” answered Penelope. “I will never surrender to you.”
“Good, never say die. That's how I want you when your life points hit zero.”
“I play the spell card, Convert Contact. With it, I will give up two Neo-Spacians and then draw two cards. So first, I'll discard Flare Scarab from my hand...” Penelope does this, then grabs her deck. “And from my deck, Aqua Dolphin.” and Penelope resolves the last of her card effect. “And I'm still alive to play the spell Fifth Hope.”
 
“Go ahead and hope, make sure you pray as well.” Rufus laughed.
“Ha, ha, ha, Rufus. Fifth Hope lets me take Five of my E-Heroes that reside in my graveyard and shuffle them into my deck, then I draw two cards.”
“It still won't save you.”
“We'll see.” and Penelope returns four of her Elemental Heroes into her deck. But the last one, Elemental Hero Glow Neos goes back to her fusion deck. Penelope shuffles her deck, then draws two cards.
“You can stall by stocking your hand all you want, but you still can't stop my Evil Hero.” said Rufus. “You're wasting my time... and probably everyone else's time too. Granted this duel is being monitored... yet you still can't stop me.”
“Funny how you would say I can't stop you, because I just drew the card that will help me out.”
“Is that so?”
“Yes, now say hello to Chrysalis Mole.” and Penelope's new monster appeared on the field (700/100).
“Chrysalis Mole? You're actually using them in that Hero deck of yours?”
“Of course. And Neo Space is still in play, which means I can activate my Chrysalis Mole's ability. Now for a little Chrysalis power.”
“Wait a minute.... No!”
“That's right. Now let's welcome Elemental Hero Grand Mole!” and Penelope special summoned this monster from her deck (900/300).
“Damn, it's really the Grand Mole.” said Rufus.
“How do you feel, Moly?” Penelope asked.
“I feel hard, rock hard.” Elemental Hero Grand Mole answered.
“The stage is yours, Moly. Do your stuff.”
“With pleasure.”
 
Penelope's monster drilled into the ground and burrowed towards Eveil Hero Malicious Devil, but surfaced just before contact was made. After this, the Mole's drill went to work, returning both monsters to their appropriate places. “Gotta love the Mole.” said Penelope. “And since Malicious Devil is a fusion monster, he went back to your fusion deck. Which is a good thing because I hope that I don't have to see him again.”
“Lucky draw, that's all that was.” said Rufus out of spite.
“Whatever. Two cards face down and that ends my turn.”
Rufus draws. "I summon Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600)."
Good choice. thought Penelope.
"Attack."
"Oh well, I can't stop him." and Penelope takes the swipe from Elemental Hero Wildheart's sword <3600>.
"It's your turn, Penelope. And please, make it interesting as you're losing this duel."
"I'm down, but not out." and Penelope draws. "Here's something interesting for you, in addition to it being new, Elemental Hero Prisma." and Penelope's new monster took to the field (1700/1100).
"Prisma, Pegasus finally released him I see..."
"Well I think I will use his ability now. It starts with showing you one of my fusion monsters, then I send one of the monsters listed for that fusion in my deck to the graveyard and Prisma becomes the discarded monster for the turn." Penelope reaches into her fusion deck. "Take a good look at Elemental Hero Aqua Neos."
"I see him." Rufus says.
"Now I'll discard Elemental Hero Neos from my deck. Okay Prisma, take the reflection of Elemental Hero Neos."
 
And that's just what happened, Elemental Hero Prisma changed to take the form of Elemental Hero Neos, but was still in his original crystal like form. "Interesting, Prisma can transform into other monsters." said Rufus.
"And for this turn, Prisma is Neos." said Penelope. "And remember, Neo Space is still in play, so Prisma Neos here gains the 500 attack point boost (2200 ATK). But he's going to get a lot more help from my spell card Neos Force. And this spell gives Prisma Neos another 800 ATK points (3000 ATK). Get ready, because you're about to take a chunk of damage from this shot. Prisma Neos, attack with Noes Force!"
And with this, Elemental Hero Prisma charged Elemental Hero Wildheart. Then in one well aimed glowing punch, Rufus' monster was destroyed and his life points began to drop... farther than he had expected too. "My life points, they are still falling." he said.
"When Neos is armed with Neos Force and he destroys a monster in battle, the original ATK of the destroyed monster is also decuted from my opponent's life points." Penelope explained. "So even though Prisma Neos is twice as strong as Wildheart, you still take damage like it was a direct attack."
"You've gotta be kidding me." <3500>
 
Then something happened, the two heard people cheering from that last move. As they heard this, it became clear that this duel was in fact being monitored. "So, we do have a crowd after all... no matter." said Penelope. "With the end of my turn, Prisma returns to normal and the Neos Force spell card is shuffled into my deck. Your move, Rufus (1700 ATK)." and Penelope shuffles Neos Force into her deck.
"I wanna cut that deck." said Rufus.
Penelope finished shuffling, "I have no problems with that." and walked over to rufus with her deck.
Rufus cuts the deck. "Okay, now we're good." and Penelope returns to her side of the arena. "I cut your deck because I've come across too many people who cheat when it comes to cards like that."
"I don't blame you."
Rufus draws. "Now I'll play a second Dark Calling."
"Not again...."
"This time, I will remove Elemental Heroes Avian and Busrtinatrix. Now rise, Evil Hero Inferno Wing!"
 
"Hamtaro, do you know about this one?" asked Dexter.
"Yeah, I've met this one before." answered Hamtaro. "Think of Flame Wingman gone bad."
"Noted." Dexter and Pashmina said.
 
Back duelside, Rufus' monster appeared on the field (2100/1200). "Man, just when I get a break... you pull out another monster immune to card effects." said Penelope.
"And it makes things so much harder on you." said Rufus. "And just so you know, this is the evil counterpart to your Flame Wingman. Inferno Wing, break up that Prisma!"
Damn, not again.... and Penelope saw her monster destroyed <3200>.
"But there's more. Now Inferno Wing's secondary damage kicks in, and I will choose to damage you for the ATK of Elemental Hero Prisma... so it's like you took a direct shot." and Evil Hero Inferno Wing grabs Penelope, sinking her claws into the opposing duelist to dish out more life point damage and making her scream out in pain <1500>. Rufus laughed. "Scream, scream out in agony. Feel the pain of Evil Heroes as they rip into your very bossom."
Penelope was soon released and she fell to the ground. "Urf....." was all that left her frame.
"And that's all she wrote."
 
Penelope slowly stood to her feet. "I told you, I won't lose to your deck, Rufus."
"You have nothing left. Inferno Wing also deals Piercing damage and you can only Mole me for so long. But I doubt you'd leave yourself open to a killing blow by pulling that damned Mole out again. go ahead and take your last turn."
Penelope drew. "Well, you're right about one thing. This is my last turn of this duel."
"Of course I'm right."
"But I'm not the one that's going to lose."
"You're mistaken, I have the upper hand here."
Penelope smiled. "You sure sound confident for someone who's about to lose the duel, which is what I expected from you."
"What are you talking about?"
"Evil Heroes come together with Dark Fusion, and on that turn are immune to cards. But your tactics, despite very well moved are still sloppy."
"Sloppy, how dare you! Don't mock my dueling skill, you little brat."
"Then allow my trap do mock you instead, it's called Hero Blast."
"Hero Blast, what does that do?"
"You played a good duel rufus, far better than our last encounter, but you still have to come up with a better strategy to overcome me. Hero Blast let's me special take a normal Elemental Hero from my graveyard and add it to my hand, then I destroy one monster on your side of the field equal to it's attack points."
"Wait a minute... that means"
"Yes. Now return to my hand, Elemental Hero Neos!"
Rufus growled. "And neos has 2500 ATK points, so Inferno Wing is destroyed."
"Very good, Rufus. You catch on pretty well for someone who's slow." and the Evil Hero in question is destroyed. "Now I'll play the card I jusst drew, Fake Hero. And with it, I will special summon elemental Hero neos from my hand. And don't forget that Neo Space is still in play, Rufus." and that's just what happened (3000/2000).
Rufus laughed. "So what, Neos can't attack this turn. And even if he could, I still have more life points than what he has now."
"You forgot about one thing, Rufus. So let me show you instead how you're about to lose. Now I will resummon Elemental Hero Grand Mole and call out contact fusion." and Penelope's monster fuse together to create Elemental Hero Grand Neos (3000/2500).
 
"I still don't see how you've won this turn."
"That's because I'm about to show you. Grand Neos, drill into Rufus' life points."
Rufus takes the direct shot, which knocks him flat on his rear <500>. "Like I mentioned before, I still have life points, so I survived this attack." said Rufus as he stood.
"But I still have one more card to play, De-Fusion." and Penelope reveals her face down card. "This splits up My Grand Neos into the monsters who create him. Now keep in mind that Neos can't attack this turn, but my Grand Mole. And his 900 ATK points are enough to finish you off, Rufus."
Rufus shook his head. "Done in by the damn mole after all. I got nothin' on that...." he trailed off.
"Okay Moly, deal the last blow."
"You got it, Penelope." said Elemental Hero Grand Mole and tunneled his way into the last bit of Rufus' life points.
Rufus stood there, defeated by Penelope as his life points hit zero. This is what Pegasus sees in you. he thought. I don't want to accept it, but I have no choice. Penelope wanted it more and proved that she was the better duelist.
"Hey, Rufus... are you okay?" Penelope asked.
"I'll manage." Rufus answered. "Pegasus is wise in having an eye on your dueling skills, I would do the same if I were him. Though I am upset at the fact that I lost, I'm also content with that duel's outcome."
"How so?"
"My deck was made simply to show how far I've come as a Hero duelist and I still need work. Even when I tested you to the limit of your own skill, even in drawing out the full power of my deck, none of it matters because I still lost.
 
"But at least I know that you can face me at my best and still succeed." Rufus began looking through his side deck.
"Adjusting your cards again, I see." said Penelope.
"No, I'm giving you something that you have earned. I'm sure you'll be able to use it better than I can." and Rufus handed Penelope the card.
"For me? You shouldn't have..." and Penelope looks at the card. Seeing it makes her jump back in awe. "Destiny End Dragoon?"
"Yes, and a hell of a card to boot." Rufus answered, then began to leave the empty arena. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have duties at the theme park to attend to."
"Rufus, wait."
"What is it now?"
"Thank-q.... I really needed this duel, more than you know."
"Of course you did. Until next time our cards cross paths...." and Rufus was gone.
 
Meanwhile, in another area, Hiei was in themiddle of his own duel. "You call yourself the leading duelist of Necrophade Black? What a joke, you're pathetic." Hiei's opponent said.
"I like how cocky you are, despite the fact that you don't get what I'm really doing." said Hiei.
"Well it's your move already."
Hiei draws. "I'll begin with Card of Sanctity 2, now draw your cards."
"I will, thanks." and both duelists fill their hands with six cards.
"Now let's begin with Mystical Space Typhoon."
"I'll counter that with Magic Jammer. So I'll discard this and it negates your spell, but due to its effect, I will now bring out the monster I just discarded."
"Wrong.... This iw where my face down Hero's Rule 2 comes in."
"No, that means I can't use monster effects designated my graveyard monster."
"Very good, and now for your dragon. I will discard the Electric Virus monster in my hand, which allows me to take over your dragon."
"No.... not my Tyrant Dragon."
Hiei laughed as he took control over his opponent's Tyrant Dragon. "You got my life points this low only because I toyed with you. If I were truly serious, our duel would've been over a long time ago. But instead of having your dragon damage you, I will be using it as an offering for my Black Luster Ritual. And with your donation accepted, I will attack with the Black Luster Soldier!" and Hiei's monster appeared on the field (3000/2500).
"No matter, I have over five thousand life points. After you attack, I'll wipe the floor with you." Hiei's opponent said.
 
"Boy, you are mistaken. This duel ends with my Megamorph spell card. And since my life points are under one thousand, well, you should know how this card works (6000 ATK). And just in case you think you can survive, Heavy Storm will rid you of your defenses."
"Shit...."
"Too bad you wasted your Magic Jammer." Hiei's spell whipped up strong winds that destroyed his opponent's face down cards. "Like lambs to the slaughter... Black Luster Soldier, get this fool out of my sight. Chaos Blade Strike!"
"Ahhh!" is all Hiei's opponent yelled as the Black Luster Soldier landed the killing blow. The young male duelist landed on his rear <0>.
"That duel, I was merciful against you, but don't think that my mercy is handed out all the time." said Hiei. "Now run along and remodify your pitiful deck." and Hiei walked away.
 
Once Hiei was down the path a good ways, he ran into Nazaruda. "Confident as ever, like always." he said.
"No doubt, Nazaruda." said Hiei.
"Don't think that I have forgotten about us."
"Not that you won, mind you."
"You will recognize me as the true Dragon Lord in due time, but your Necrophade Black isn't even worth the trouble anyway. The Rexchus have already conquered it."
"Any dragon duelist who runs from a duel once they start losing is no Dragonlord."
"Everyone shows mercy, Hiei... myself included."
"This is coming from someone who shows no emotion at all... No are no Dragonlord, Nazaruda and you will find out in due time."
"So you think I'll lose to him..."
"Why think, you are only third best." and Hiei walks away.