Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ reunion ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meanwhile, Kerin managed to get to the ideal area, even if it was restricted, in the fun park with Cappy. "Look at the sky, Cappy." said Kerin. "So clear up here, isn't it?"
"Very clear." Cappy answered. "But why stare at clouds here of all places?"
"You're right, so lemme get to the point. I overheard something my papa was ranting about, which involved your current situation involving intercourse."
"What do you mean?"
"Papa's forcing you to mate."
Cappy was silent... Kerin doesn't have it properly thought out. Cappy mentally told himself.
"He wanted to force you into mating with Petal, but you're still being forced to mate, aren't you?"
"Kerin..."
"Answer me, Cappy. Is my papa forcing you to mate?"
"...In a sense."
"Yes, or no?"
"Y-yeah... but only to an extent."

"He forced you into mating me..."
"No, that was of my own free will. And our mating was-"
"I know the reason beind it, Cappy. Even so, it was done the wrong way."
"Please don't mock me about this."
"Mate with me the right way. Without a fear of being forced, Cappy... Didn't you enjoy me?" and Kerin began to cry.
"Kerin..." Cappy wanted to take her paw, but didn't in fear of it being swatted away. "Kerin, I not only enjoyed our time, but I enjoyed you."
"So... you'll accept me?"
"I never rejected you to begin with."
"Then accept me properly. Don't be afraid of my papa, don't fear him and don't let him force you to accept me."
"Kerin, I don't fear your father. I want you to know that I feel for you and that will never change. You're my first, Kerin..."
"You're my first too... but, will you accept me?"
Cappy gave Keirn's eye a deep look. "Stop acting like you were rejected."
"Then... then..."
"Then...."
"Succumb to my body, Cappy and free yourself from my papa."

Before Cappy could react, he took Kerin to the grass. "Ow..."
"Oopsie, I was too anxious..."
"It's not your fault."
And in one final instant, Cappy lost containment over himself. Kerin was exactly where she wanted Cappy to have her and was slowly losing herself to his scent. She was pinned under him and wasn't even contemplating restraint or resistance. She felt Cappy's breath on her frame, then began to smell him as well. Kerin wasn't the scent of strawberries at this point in time, but he now had Kerin's true scent. After exchanging hiffs for a minute, the purpose of this meeting began as Kerin noticed her lower body began to move in opposite directions. Cappy had her spread eagle and she waited for the catalyst of intercourse to take her over. Do it, Cappy... free yourself from your pressures. she thought.
This time, the right way. thought Cappy and he rubbed the vertical line with his rod. One quick movement later, the catalyst began to occur.
"Mmmmmmmm....." Kerin winced in half pain and half pleasure.
"This time, it really counts." said Cappy.
"I won't hold back, so you better not either."
"I won't."

And it began, Kerin experienced "proper" mating from Cappy and he was taking all of this to town. As his hips moved, Cappy indulged himself in Kerin's scent and placed his paws at her sides. Kerin was clinging to Cappy, her arms around him and her fingers starting to dig into the brown fur on his back. The two weren't moaning yet, but getting into their rhythm. Meanwhile, Hiei and Jam looked at the presence before them. "It's been far too long, Jam. Look at how you've changed."
Hiei took a look at this presence. Look at this girl. he thought. She dons the same headgear, the same footwear, even a visor over her eyes. This hamster, differently colored from the Dragonlord... She must be his mate.
Jam just looked at the female hamster in question. "Who are you?" he asked her.
"Good question, one I was wondering myself." added Hiei.
"It's me, Roll. Don't say that you've forgotten about me... aren't I your baby anymore?"
Roll, so that's her name... thought Hiei.
"Roll..." Jam trailed off.
"So will you introduce me to your friend?" Roll asked.
"I am not the Dragonlord's friend." Hiei said.
"So you tell yourself..." Roll walks toward Hiei, "but deep down, you consider yourself to be Jam's friend. If not a friendly-"
"I am not the Dragonlod's friend, nor do I wish to be his friend deep down."
Roll shook her head. "You never could call Jam by his name, huh?"
"Anyway, I have someone to deal with. Your cooperation is appreciated, Dragonlord." and Hiei carted off Duo's body as he left.

As Hiei walked away, Roll turned and walked over to Jam. "What's wrong with you, am I making you uneasy?" she asked.
Jam didn't answer Roll, but he simply looked at her. Roll... his mind trailed off.
He doesn't believe that it's really me. Roll thought He's weary of my presence... maybe he has forgotten about me. She looked into his eyes. "You're sad, you have always been sad. Despite my being parted from you, you had to rely on the strength of your friends to keep you somewhat happy."
"Get to the point." said Jam.
"So be it." and Roll removed her visor, showing her mac and cheese colored eyes to him. "What would you tell me, if I said 'I am a traveler from the east looking for a path to the new world'?"
"Then I would reply...." Jam fought back tears, "that 'I am a watcher from the west.... that guards the path to the new world... It is I..... it is....'" he couldn't hold back anymore tears as the welled up and began to roll from his cheeks. "'It.... it is....' wait, I know this part..." before Jam could react, he spun Roll around and removed her pack. Exposing the sunspot on her back, then turned to look at her. "Damn, I'm a nervous wreck... 'It is I that you seek.' Oh Roll..." and Jam wrapped his arms around Roll.
"I know, it's been far too long, Jam." Roll said as she held Jam. Come on, let's grab a bite to eat."
"Yeah, I could go for a slice of that acorn pizza that I heard people trying."

Meanwhile, Kerin and Cappy were deep into their mating. Kerin lay on her back while Cappy was above her working his hips. Their paws were locked as they gave their courtship sounds. "Cappy..." Kerin managed to get out.
"Yes, Kerin." Cappy responded.
"Smoochie."
"Good idea, but no tongue."
The two kiss as they continue their conference, but they unlocked their paws at this time. Kerin wrapped her arms around Cappy and began to cling to him. Her fur... Kerin's fur has become softer. Cappy thought as he let his hips work.
I don't wanna let go of you. thought Kerin.
"Let's give you a seat." said Cappy.
"Okay." agreed Kerin.
Cappy began to sit up, but he made sure that one arm was around Kerin. Once he sat up, Kerin was placed in his lap, then he began to bounce her. Both of them were lost in the clouds at this point of their intercourse, as there were no cares, intrusions, regrets and nothing to stop them from having their moment... ingluding themselves. Cappy and Kerin fueled each other's body with his/her coos, only making this moment one that they didn't want over. It wasn't a carnal intercourse, but a yearning for the other's body. But what Cappy didn't see, is that a similar even was occuring during this process. As this happened, Kerin's Jagan eye slightly opened and closed. The same thing that happened to Cappy when he courted Petal was happening again with his first love.

Kerin was lost in Cappy's arms. I won't let my papa hurt you anymore, Cappy... was all that crossed her mind.
Kerin... this is that strawberry scent of yours that I know of. thought Cappy.
"Turn me around, Cappy." Kerin managed to plead.
"Of course, Kerin." Cappy said, then turned her so that they faced away from each other. "Just let me know what you want."
"I want you."
"I want you too."
Cappy wrapped his arms around Kerin's waist and contiued to lose himself to Kerin. Kerin felt like melting butter on the inside, but raised no complaint as she was courted. She cooed and squeaked as she was bounced in Cappy's lap. Her Jagan opened and closed as her body was like putty in Cappy's paws... and Cappy kept Kerin's "putty form" in place. Neither of them wanted this to end, but it was going to in a matter of moments. Both of them felt their bodies becoming weak, but kept courting until the very end. I... can't... take... much more... was the last thought on both of their minds as the felt their abdomens tense up. Five seconds and one last thrust from Cappy's hips later, their encounter had reached its climax. While Cappy managed to muzzle himself in Kerin's back as he fired off his thick life force, Kerin screamed her heart out. She felt Cappy spraying in her, overpowering her own climax and even flooded her. But the big issue was Kerin's Jagan. Not only did her climax fully open the third eye, it triggered the Jagan.

Cappy fell to his back and noticed Kerin's body, but he passed out momentarily. Ten seconds after passing out, Cappy came around and saw his partner. However, she had changed. Instead of the pigtail in the front of her ears, her hair was flowing behind her and some hair covered her head, but not all of it. "You're a new face." she said to him.
Cappy was shocked. "Kerin, is that you?" he asked.
"Not exactly..." the hamster sitting on top of him answered.
"W-wait a minute..."
"Before you go on, let me tell you. My name is Ka'Rina, I am the part of Kerin that only appears when she is truly loved."
"Ka... Rina?" Taking a hunch, Cappy lifted a bit of her hair and saw it. "Wait a minute, that's a jagan eye..."
"Exactly." Ka'Rina said. "I am Kerin's jagan, a light one to be exact. Aside from you, the only other person I have met was Kerin's mother."
"Her mom?"
"Such a young face, you must be her partner." and Ka'Rina gives Cappy a kiss, then the eye began to close. "Looks like it's time to leave already."
"Wait, I have so many questions..." Cappy said.
"Maybe at another time, young man."
"Hold on..."
"I can't, Kerin can't keep my form for too long. But if you are good to her, then maybe I will meet you again. Now catch..."

Ka'Rina fell forward and changed into a flash of light. As the female frame landed on top of Cappy, Kerin reappeared, panting and sweating. "Cap-py..." was all Kerin's low tones were able to say as she lay on top of him.
Respectfully, Cappy rolled Kerin next to him and looked at her. No way... he thought as he saw Kerin's chest rise and fall. He then noticed the creampie he gave to her. Oh wow, that's a lot...
*
Boss had managed to roam around the park. "Man, that acorn pizza was great." he said. "Maybe Jam will make it for us one day..."
"Hey, there you are." Boss heard someone call out to him.
"Heke?" Boss turned around and saw Kylia approaching him. Well look at that, it's the magical girl herself.
Kylia approached Boss. "You're a hard hamster to find." she said.
"My badt."
"Um... here, this belongs to you." and Kylia gave back Boss' wand.
"Ah, thank-q. I see you enjoyed playing with it."
"Well, yes... I mean, no.... I mean..."
"You don't have to be nervous."
"It's just that I... I.... I never got to show you my gratitude from rescuing me and my brother."
"That was nothing, I'm just glad that you're safe. Too bad he wasn't so grateful."
"Kai is like that, but he means well."
Boss took hold of his replica of the Magician of Black Chaos. "Hey, something's wrong with my wand."
"There is?"
"Yeah, smells odd, like oestrus."
Oestrus? Kylia thought... then it hit her. Oh shit...

Kylia had forgotten to clean it off after she decided to masturbate with it. Her heat got the better of her judgement. "Well, you really did enjoy this thing, didn't you?" Boss teased.
"Wait, I can explain..." Kylia said with an embarrassed look on her face.
"Eh, don't worry about it. The good thing is that you gave it back without it being broken."
"Well, if you say so. What a relief..."
My wand smells like her. thought Boss.
"I was wondering, how were you able to change into the Magician of Black Chaos?"
"Honestly, I wish I knew."
"Oh drat..."
"Perhaps it had something to do with wanting to help you out and calling on the powers of my Stand to assist me."
"Your... Stand?"
"Think of a Stand as a modern day version of the Ka. I guess I pulled a Mahad back there..."
Mahad? He knows about the Dark Magician's real name? thought Kylia.
"Anyway, there's something I want to ask you."
Kylia snapped out of her train of thought. "Oh, go right ahead."
Boss cleared his throat. "During the team free-for-all, you managed to know about the Dark Magician Girl's real name. How did you come across that?"
"Well, I...." Kylia began to explain. "Hold on, you know about the real name of the Dark Magicians? Why is that?"
"My Stand is the reason for that."
"Oh... Well, what exactly happens with this Stand, or modern day Ka? Does it work like it did in the old days?"
"To an extent. For some reason, my Dark Magician card had a talk with me. After that day, we communicate on basis. In a way, Mahad sort of came to me."
"I was told that the cards actually have a secret life and this life lets people talk to the spirits of the monsters. But after hearing your deal, it all makes sense. But I still would like to know why you were able to turn into the Magician of Black Chaos."
"I wish I knew, but I can't really explain how I was able to do it. It probably has something to do with my Stand."
"Not entirely, Boss." someone said.
Boss and Kylia turn around. "Pegasus!" they cry in unison.
"While we're on the subject, Let me remind you about the Dark Magician's history." Pegasus said as he approached Boss and Kylia. "Mahad's trusted spirit was the Magus of Illusion. And in a battle that costed him his life, he joined with that very spirit and became the Dark Magician."
"Like I said... I sorta pulled a Mahad back there." Boss cleared up.

"This only means that somehow, you've become the reincarnation of the original Dark Magician." Pegasus continued. "Now to explain further. During my excavation in Egypt, I learned about this process which has happened more than once, but only to individuals who were willing to share their lives with the spirits of the monsters themselves. The actual name of this process is a very long saying, but in layman's terms... it is known as the 'Duel Soul'."
"Duel Soul?" ask Boss and Kylia.
"I'm not in the mood for the Echo Game at the moment. That's all you need to know for now about the Duel Soul. But take solace in being able to so something that only another of your friends has done, Boss. And when I witnessed this happen to her, boy was I shocked." and Pegasus took his leave.
"Well, that was definitely something out of the ordinary..." said Boss.
"Not really." said Kylia.
"And how do you-" before Boss can turn around and finish his line, Kylia's kiss cuts him off. "Uh..."
Kylia giggles. "Exactly." and off she runs.
"Hey, get back here." and Boss pursues Kylia.

The two run a decent distance away before Kylia stops running and lets herself become caught by Boss. Once caught, Kylia kisses him again, then grabs his paws and leads him into the bushes. Seven minutes later, Boss is laying on his back with Kylia on top of him. Kylia's eyes were closed and a smile was on her face and Boss had his left arm around her. "Wow... that was just... wow." was all he could say.
"Yeah... you really do have a wand." said Kylia.
"I wasn't too rough on you, I hope?"
"No, but I didn't think you'd fit at first. I can't believe I took most of you anyway, Boss."
"You're a trooper, Kylia."
"You're a trooper."
"So, wanna grab some acorn pizza?"
"You know, I have yet to try that."
"Let's go grab some."
Kylia gets off of Boss and begins to fix her hair as Boss sits up. Unfortunately, Kai managed to come along to see what was going on. "You're a real piece, 'Magic Boy'." he said.
Kylia turned around. "Brother... Wh-what are you doing here?" she asked, shocked to see her twin.
Kai walked towards his sister as Boss stood up and took his helmet. "What the hell is this deal?"
"What the deal is... I gave him some." Kylia answered.
"You asshole, how dare you take advantage of my sister!" Kai was not happy.
"Hold on a minute, she consented to it. I didn't take advantage of anyone." said Boss.

"I can mate with whomever I want, Kai." said Kylia.
"So you had my sis answer your booty call..." said Kai.
"Actually, he answered mine."
"Enough! Draw your hand, 'Magic Boy', because we have business to finish."
"No brother, stop."
"It's okay, Kylia." said Boss. "Kai and I have a duel to redo."
"I hope you're ready to get your ass horribly kicked." said Kai. "Because I plan on beating you worse than you beat my sister's guts in."
"Hey! I'm not some cheap thrill, bro." Kylia took offense to her brother's roasting towards Boss.
"You might wanna step away, Kylia. This duel just might get ugly." warned Boss.
"No, this duel is gonna get ugly." corrected Kai.
"Then ugly we will get. Diaha!"

Boss and Kai draws their hands while Kylia watches at the wayside. She was worried about how the duel would turn out, but watched anyway. "Since it was my turn before we had to pause, I will finish it." said Kai as he drew. "I'll begin with Goblin Elite Attack force (2200/1500). Next, I'll drop a face down to backup my Goblins and turn things your way."
Boss draws. "I'll begin with Double Summon." he announces.
"Two summons this turn, not interesting."
"I'll call out Magician's Valkyria (1600/1800), followed by a bit of cunning by way of my Otohime (0/100). When she's summoned, my spirit Otohime has the ability to change the battle position of one monster my opponent controls."
"Hold on a minute, isn't that card banned?"
"The banned card is Tsukuyomi. Otohime, switch the position of his Goblin Elite Attack Force."
"Lovely..." and Kai's monster was placed in defense mode.
"Valkyria, attack his Goblins with Mystic Scepter Blast!"
Kai's monster was destroyed. Tch, whatever. he thought.
"I will set one card face down and my spirit will return to my hand. Your move." and Boss' Otohime resolves.
Kai draws. "One monster in defense mode and that ends my turn."
Boss draws. "Paydirt. This card will go face down and I will summon The Unhappy Maiaden (0/100). The good thing is that she has nothing to fear with my Valkyria present."
"I know how the Magician's Valkyria works, my sister uses it."
"Well let's see you do something."
Kai draws. He wants to see something, well let me get a hold of my ritual. he thought. With my Ritual Raven in hand, things are about to change drastically for you. Kai looks at the other four cards in his hand. "I will set one card face down and end my turn."

"For someone who says this duel is about to get ugly, you sure make idle threats." Boss said and shrugged.
"I was trying to give you a chance." Kai cleared up.
"Well your mercy is starting to bore me." said Boss, then he drew. "First, my Unhappy Maiden goes into defense mode..."
Of course it does. thought Kai.
"Now I play Book of Taiyou. Let's take a look at what your face down monster is, shall we?"
The Book of Taiyou flips Kai monster, revealing it to everyone watching (1200/800). It's a Newdoria. thought Kylia.
A Newdoria, that's why he left the monster face down. thought Boss. Newdoria destroys one monster on the field when it falls in battle. Clever, but not clever enough.
I didn't expect a Book of Taiyou.
thought Kai.
"Sneaky, very sneaky." said Boss. "Okay, I'll force your hand. Magician's Valkyria, attack his Newdoria with Mystic Scepter Blast!"
Boss' monster attacks and Kai's monster is destroyed <7600>. "Newdoria, destroy his Unhappy Maiden." said Kai.
Why the Maiden? Boss wondered, then saw his defending monster destroyed.
"Shocked, how come?" asked Kai.
"No, not in the slightest." Boss answered. "Your move."
Kai draws. "I summon Archfiend Soldier (1900/1500). Attack!" and Kai's monster goes for the shot.
"Lucky shot." said Boss as he takes the blow <7700>.
"You wanted me to bring it, so it's being brought. Now move."
Boss draws. "I'll go on the defense this time." and he sets a monster on the field. "Your move."
Kai draws. "Archfiend Soldier, attack!"
And another one of Boss' monsters was destroyed. "Well, I lost a monster, but we all know what Sangan does."
"Go ahead, take your monster."

Boss took his monster, added it to his hand and shuffled his deck. I wonder what monster he chose... thought Kylia.
"Now I will sacrifice my Archfiend Soldier to summon my Legendary Fiend (1500/1800)." Kai continued.
"That doesn't look so legendary to me." said Boss.
"If you think you can stop it, go ahead and try."
"Watch me." and Boss drew. "One monster in defense mode and that ends my turn."
"You're nothing but talk." and Kai draws. "With each standby phase, my Legendary Fiend gains 700 ATK points (2200 ATK). Now to deal with your face down monster, attack!"
Another of Boss' monster was destroyed. "And there goes my Apprentice Magician."
"Now what does that do again?"
"When he's destroyed in battle, my mage in training allows me to summon a mage up to two levels from my deck, so I will now-"
But before Boss could search his deck for a monster, a beam fired from his deck. This beam hit the field, revealing his monster. He simply stood there to twirl his wand for a moment, then took a knee and was on the field face down. Was that a young Dark Magician? wondered Kylia.
I don't know what that monster is, but it can't be all that great. thought Kai.
"Anyway, my monster is face down, so I will shuffle my deck now." said Boss and resolves the effect of the Apprentice Magician.
"I don't know what the hell that card was, but it can't be so great. Your turn."

Boss draws. "You'll have to excuse him, he's still new to the council. Since he was seen , I might as well flip it up. How about a warm welcome to the Miracle Flipper (300/500), and I'll back him up with my Card Ejector (400/400)."
Upon seeing these two mages on Boss' side of the field, Kylia's hert began to melt. Aw, they're so cute. she thought. A young Mahad and Mana... or maybe, these are their children...
"Mini Dark Magicians... great." said Kai.
"Wrong." said Boss. "Card Ejector is earth and Miracle Flipper is light. Speaking of my Card Ejector, I will use her ability this turn. But first, I will play this spell card from my hand, United We Stand. With it, I will power up the Miracle Flipper by 800 ATK and DEF points for each monster on the field (2700/2900)."
"Not bad, for power boosting."
"Now I will use my Card Ejector's ability. Once per turn, I can remove one of my opponent's cards from their graveyard. Card Ejector, remove Kai's Archfiend Soldier."
With a twirl, Card Ejector works her magic and Kai loses a monster. That little brat can remove monsters from play? Kai was shocked.
"I still have one more card to play. Reveal my face down Mage Power, and this one goes to the Card Ejector for a nice 500 ATK and DEF boost from the spell/trap zone (1900/1900). Miracle Flipper, attack his Non-Legendary Fiend."

The Miracle Flipper goes in for the attack against the Legendary fiend, creating a nice explosion that kicks up a lot of dust. Boss had a smile on his face, feeling confident about the kill he just earned. "I may not have what most duelists call great monsters, but even the little guys can deal out a hurting." said Boss.
"On the contrary, you're the one who got the hurt by me." said Kai.
"Who just lost a monster?"
"Actually, both of us."
"What do you mean by that?"
The dust settles, revealing Kai's trap. "Take a listen to this trap I played called Hate Buster. When one of my fiends are target by an attack, Hate Buster destroys both monsters. But here's the kicker, you lose life points equal to the amount of the attacking monster's original ATK points."
"So what, I didn't lose that much... <7400>"
"No you didn't, but my score didn't get touched at all <7600>." and Kai laughs. "You should be lucky that you didn't get nailed for the whole 2700. But hey, you can try to damage me again with your Card Ejector. Who need I remind you, just lost some power (1400/1400)."
"Yeah right. I'm bold, but not stupid."
"Could've fooled me, 'Magic Boy'."
"Just move."
Kai draws. "Now I will remove three fiends in my graveyard from play and special summon my Dark Necrofear in attack mode (2200/2800)."
"That's not pleasant." said Boss.
"But it gets worse. Now I activate my other trap card, Return from the Different Dimension. Now it may cost half of my life points to activate, but I get to bring back as many removed from play monsters as possible <3800>."
"Oh shit..."

A portal opened up in the sky above the duelists and from it came Kai's monsters. Wow, this is bad. thought Kylia.
Kai laughed. "Now let's welcome back my Legendary Fiend, Archfiend Soldier, Newdoria and Goblin Elite Attack Force." he said through his laughter.
I wasn't expecting that to happen. Boss paniced in his mind.
"And to throw more salt on your wounds, I play Heavy Storm."
"More insult to injury." said Boss.
"No, your injuries are about to come."

All spell and trap cards were removed from the field, mainly Boss'. And his monster was returned to normal (400/400). "Little brat dealing big hurt, maybe against a rookie duelist." Kai continued. "But it's gonna take more than a brat to stop me. I'm the King of Fiends, bitch!"
"Brother, don't be mean." said Kylia.
"Sorry, but not every fiend is nice. And kindness isn't in my dictionary, nor is it in the dictionary of my lineup. Newdoria, lead the charge!" and Kai's monsters stormed the Card Ejector.
Boss couldn't do anything but see the fear on his young mage. I really wish I could save her... he thought. Forgive me, I didn't see this coming.
Kai explains all that happens. "First, Newdoria puts your little brat down for the count <6600>, Archfiend Soldier smacks into your life points <4700>, then my Elite Goblins and Dark Necrofear will come at you hard to rape your life points."
"Aaahh!" Boss takes both blows at once and get knocked onto his back in the process <300>.
Kai laughed as Boss struggled to stand up. "Is this it? Is this the extent of your so-called heka? What a joke. You should be lucky that Hiei took the bounty off of your deck, because I would've cashed in on it. The good news for you is that mercifully, I'm done with my turn. And mercifully, my fiends are removed from play again, but I still have my Dark Necrofear."

Man, that was one hell of a hit. thought Boss. Both cards in my hand are monsters and neither of them can be summoned to fare against Dark Necrofear. Well, I guess I better draw and see what's on the plate.
"Show me your heka, 'Magic Boy'. Do you have anything left to show in that pitiful deck of yours?"
Boss draws. "My next move will be, the Time Wizard." he answered as his card is summoned to the field (500/400).
"Tch, Time Wizard... what a joke."
"The time Wizard is never a joke, Kai. The power this mage weilds is one that should never be taken lightly."
"Time Wizard is a pitiful mage that only lies in the decks of those who are desperate. But then again, you could use it to synchro summon or fuse the Thousand Dragon. But other than those two reasons, it's a waste of deck space."
"Well let me remind you of his powers." It was at this moment where Boss pulled out what appeared to be a coin.
"Nice coin, not."
"You're right, this isn't a coin. It's the Time Amulet, which is what I will use for the effect of this powerful mage. Time Roulette...." and Boss tosses the amulet into the air. "Tails!"

As the Time Amulet flipped into the air, the spin arrow on Time Wizard's wand spun around. In the end, Boss called the effect right, causing winds to build up on the battlefield. "Booyah! Time wizard, do your stuff." said Boss.
"But of course." responds the Time Wizard and flies into the middle of the battlefield. "Time Magic!"
"It worked again." Kylia said to herself.
The worm hole that Boss' Time Wizard had created sucked up Dark Necrofear, then it closed. However, the doll which was carried by Kai's monster remained, but took effect and possessed Time Wizard.
"What a pitiful glory." said Kai as he drew. "Desperate times do call for desperate measures, but my measures always seem to salt bloody wounds. Now I play Contract with the Abyss... You remember how this works and you also remember my offering Ritual Raven."
"Crap..."
"Now come forth, The Masked Beast!" with this, Kai special summoned his most devistating ritual monster (3200/1800). "Like I said, I'm the King of Fiends. And with the powers of Dark Necrofear, I control your pitiful Time Wizard. But instead of having that POS monster attack, I will rid myself of you with my ritual monster. Finsh him!"

And the last blow was made, knocking Boss on his back again. Kai laughed as Boss tried to stand up, but he couldn't even sit up. "Kylia may have sympathy for your weak ass, but I will not." Kai said. "And if this is the extent of Forbidden Brown's most powerful deck, then it's no wonder you got owned by the Rexchus. All of you duelists are weak, except for two of you. The rest of you rookies are so horrible, that you just need to put up your decks and stop dueling. And if you plan on dueling some more, then get some better cards. Your heka isn't worth shit, 'Magic Boy', so stop being a poser." Kai then walks off.
Kylia helps Boss stand up. "Don't let my brother get to you, Boss. You had some great moves, but were just bested this time." she stated.
"I'm glad you like the way I dueled." said Boss.
"Of course I did."
Kai does have a point, though. thought Boss. I had some great moves, but I need all great moves. I fared well against the Rexchus, but I still need to work on this side of the council. I've relied on the A team so much that I can't even properly assemble a B team yet. No matter, that's why we have trial and error. This setup didn't work, so let's look through my deck and see what does.

As Boss and Kylia gain composure, Hiei and Aqua are having a private moment after eating sunflower cake. "Hiei, I want to know something..." Aqua trailed off.
"And what might that be?" asked Hiei.
"I'm ovulating... and I'm ready to rear in siblings for Kerin."
Hiei almost choked on his piece of cake. "You aren't pregnant, Aqua."
"No, but I want to be."
"Why must we go through this? Don't expect me to knock you up anytime soon, there are way too many things to deal with right now."
"Then let someone else deal with it. Hiei, you have no problems with me in bed, so why not start a litter with me?"
"It's not a good time."
"Why not, I would like to have a few of your pups?"
"I'm content with the one pup I have right now."
"What is so bad about knocking up your mate? I can handle motherhood, y'know."
"Aqua, this discussion is over."
"The hell it is. I wanna be pregnant, Hiei. Why can't we have our first litter? Don't you think Kerin needs siblings to play with? And don't give that 'She has her cousins' crap, because they aren't in Necrophade Black at the moment."
"I'm glad we agree."

Now Aqua was pissed off. "Can't you let go of Kerin's real mother already?!"
Hiei turned to Aqua. "Woman, are you insane?! This has nothing to do with Kerin's real mother."
"Then give me a valid argument on why you won't knock me up."
"...Because I'm not ready for more children. Having more pups now is bad, especially since I don't get enough time with the pup I currently have. Father/daughter moments are few and far between with me and Kerin."
"Even more of a reason to let me bare her siblings, at least she won't feel so lonely with some siblings around. And I'm sure she'll be happy with being a big sister."
"You really are hellbent on getting pregnant, aren't you?"
"Hiei, you know I wanna have your pups."
She has never been like this in all the time we've been together. So why now must Aqua act all motherly? Hiei wondered. Maybe I should see this from Kerin's point of view... maybe she told Aqua that she isn't happy being the only child in Necrophade Black...
"Hiei, are you even listening to me?" Aqua questioned Hiei, snapping him back into reality.
"Aqua, now just isn't the time for pups, and that is how I will leave this argument." Hiei made his decision and headed towards the door. "I have patrol to resume, so don't let your 'baby blues' cloud your judgement."
"Hiei, you idiot. You can't keep pawning your daughter off on Cappy... that's bad parenting."
"If giving your child to her friends is bad parenting, then I'm a horrible father. At least I'm not being all 'battle crazy' like I was with Petal." and off Hiei went.
Aqua just sat there... That's true, but I can't let you get away without knocking me up, Hiei. she thought.