Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ dragon rites ( Chapter 56 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
While the events of Pegasus had occurred in the south of the park, Hiei returned from the bathroom. He had been waiting on Stan for quite a while and was on his way back to the fountain. There had better be a damn good reason as to why he would waste my time like this. Hiei thought.
Suddenly, Hiei sees Kerin and Cappy looking at each other as they approach him. “You gonna be okay on your own?” Cappy asked.
“I’ll manage.” Kerin answered.
“It’s good to see you two are holding out well.” Hiei said.
Cappy and Kerin noticed that Hiei was in front of them and come to a complete stop. “Hey, Papa.” Kerin greets her father.
“How are you feeling?” Hiei asks his daughter.
“I gotta go-p, so excuse me.” and Kerin walk past.
“What about you, hmm?” Hiei addressed Cappy.
“Who me? I’m enjoying the company.” Cappy told Hiei.
“You haven’t come across that reject of a dragon trainer, have you?”

Cappy shook his head. “I gotta know, what is it do you have against Stan to down talk him like you do?”
“He is weak. Your cards have more strength than his, so I will not even consider him slightly formidable.”
“Figures, you downgrade just about everyone you can’t stand.”
“That’s not true at all.”
“One of these days, Hiei, I sure hope Stan finally brings it to you. And I hope I’m around to see that day happen, because I want to capture your look of awe when he does.”
Hiei laughs. “He is not his ‘Dragon Brother’, Beastmaster. So don’t expect to get graces for him.”
Cappy sighs. “You always did have a hard time respecting other duelists… I’m beginning to think that you only tolerate me because I knocked your daughter up.”
“Now if that were true, then I wouldn’t have helped you defeat Jewel’s Gladiator Beasts.”

Cappy wanted to comment on that, but he couldn’t. “By the way, where is that custom hat I gave you?” Hiei continued. “You aren’t wearing it right now, so tell me the reason.”
“Think of it as battle armor.” Cappy explained. “I’m not in battle, so I’m not wearing it.”
“I don’t give too many duelists, especially young duelists gifts if I don’t like them. So consider this as a form of my blessing. Besides, I’ve come to terms with you and Kerin. Aqua on the other hand… she’s mad as hell.”
“What did I do to her?”
“No, she’s mad at me! When she found out Kerin was pregnant, I took an earful.”
Kerin rejoins Cappy and Hiei. “Little help here.” she said.
Hiei and Cappy lend a shoulder to Kerin and the three of them walk out to a nearby bench. “That was really weird, but I guess it comes with the territory.” Kerin said.
“Well, it’s my turn for a leak.” Cappy said. “I’ll be right back.”
Kerin watches Cappy go. “Papa, I overheard your talk with Cappy and I have to say that I agree with him.” she told her father.
“Pardon?” was Hiei’s response.
“Stan may not be a great duelist, but you should have a little respect for him.”
“Respect is something that must be acquired, Kerin.”
“So are better dueling skills, Papa.”

At that moment, Hiei was at a loss for words. He had always told Kerin, since she was welcomed into the dorm, that dueling skills must be acquired. “Stan appears to be struggling in your eyes, so help him.” Kerin continued.
“His training comes from his brother.” Hiei finally replies. “Besides, the Dragon Brother will never take lessons from me, Kerin. You know that, Kerin.”
“I’m back.” Cappy returns to Kerin. “Thanks for the wait, Hiei. I really owe you for this.”
“As long as Kerin is happy with you, I won’t have your head.” Hiei tells Cappy. “If you’ll excuse me, I have matters to attend.”
Hiei left Kerin to Cappy and returned to the fountain, only to find Stan about to leave. “I guess I was wrong after all…” Stan trailed off.
“I go to the can and you want to leave thinking that I didn’t wait on you?” Hiei questioned.
“Well at least you kept your word.” Stan said to Hiei.
“I was beginning to think that you wouldn’t show up to duel.”
“Please, I always keep my word unless I need medical attention.”

Hiei laughs. “A valid a noble reason to break your word. However, I will break you just like I always do. It’s not like you have any true strength anyway.”
“That’s enough! You’ve dissed me for the last time, Hiei. This is the moment where I finally put you in your place.”
“Weakling! My place is far superior to yours, pup.”
“Fine, I get it. I’m not Jam, but I’ve come closer to beating him honestly than you ever have. On that scale, you’re the one who’s weak.”
Everyone nearby heard Stan toss the card to Hiei and all eyes were on the two of them. Hiei simply laughed. “You sorry, little ingrate…” he trailed off. “Pups like who that ‘try’ to toss punk cards only get punked themselves.”
“You preach about respect, yet you have none for anybody.” Stan said.
“I have respect for duelists, just not for you.”
“Watch me take my respect from you!”
“That’s right, pup, try and take it.”

Three seconds later, the duel was on. Hiei and Stan drew their hands, and the crowd’s anticipation finally came to the close. “Since you challenged me, I get first strike.” Hiei said. “Your move first.”
“That’s new, but I won’t complain.” said Stan, and drew the first card. “One card face down and that ends my turn.”
Hiei laughed. After all this time, you’re still making rookie moves. He thought, then looked at his hand. “This is the last time I will ever let you move first against me.” he told Stan. Hiei then draws his card. “Allow me to show you how to make a proper opening move. First, I’ll summon the Marauding Captain on the attack (1200/400). And with it, I will special summon a level 4 or lower-”
“Don’t dumb me down, Hiei.” Stan cut Hiei off.
“Actually, I was explaining to the young duelists watching in the crowd.” and Hiei pointed to some young duelists in the crowd.
“Oh, my mistake.”
“Such a pitiful pup. Moving on, I special summon Command Knight in attack mode (1200/1900).”
“Whenever my opponent special summons, it activates my card.”
“Using your trap already, why am I not surprised…”
“You’re not right either. I discard one card from my hand to the graveyard, and it allows me to special summon my Dragon Ice, which I’m doing in attack mode.”
“Dragon Ice?” questions Hiei.
“Yeah, I’m running some new cards.” and Stan’s new monster appeared on the field (1800/2200). Its body was blizzard blue and the dragon had two black wings that resemble bird’s wings.

“Moving on, Command Knight increases the ATK points of all my Warriors by 400 (1600 ATK x2). Next, I’ll place one card face down and that ends my turn.”
Stan draws. “Even with that boost, you still won’t stop Dragon Ice. And due to its effect, I can only attack you Marauding Captain. Dragon Ice, freeze the Marauding Captain.”
From its mouth, Dragon Ice fires a blast of icy breath towards the Marauding Captain, and destroyed it. “This is only the beginning, and your Command Knight will be next on the list.”
“That’s what you think.” said Hiei. “You only did 200 damage to my life points <7800>, so don’t get cocky.”
“And a face down to end the turn.” Stan finishes his move.
Hiei draws. “I summon Blindly Loyal Goblin (1800/1500), and since he’s a warrior, my Command Knight gives him a boost (2200 ATK). Now, slice that Dragon Ice.” and Hiei’s monster goes in for the attack. But just before the Goblin’s sword could slice the dragon, another dragon appears behind Dragon Ice. “Heke?” and Hiei saw it. “A trap!”
“And not just any trap, Burst Breath.” Stan explains. I’ll tribute one dragon I control, Dragon Ice of course, and the Burst Breath Dragon will destroy all monsters on the field with DEF that is equal to or less than Dragon Ice’s ATK.”

Dragon Ice is offered up and Stan’s trap card destroys the Blindly Loyal Goblin. Hiei laughed at the effort. “What a clever way to reduce life damage…” he said. “Command Knight, direct attack!”
Stan takes the direct shot. “Aah…” he cried out <6400>.
“You’re up.”
Stan draws. “One monster in defense mode to end my turn.”
“Look at you. It’s only your second move and you have nothing left already? And you wonder why Pegasus used such choice words against you…” Hiei draws. “I’ll sacrifice my Command Knight and summon Luster Dragon 2 (2400/1400). “Emerald Blaze attack!” Hiei’s dragon destroys Stan’s face down monster and he laughs from the blow. “When are you going to learn that it takes more than an ordinary dragon to stop me?”
“Well, you didn’t destroy an ordinary dragon, Hiei.” Stan said. “You destroyed a dragon that you’re actually familiar with, and a dragon that I managed to buy before.” The smoke cleared and it revealed Hiei’s target.
Hiei was shocked to see just what he destroyed. “No, not the Exploder Dragon!”
“And when a monster attacks the Exploder Dragon, it throws its bomb at its maker. Dragon Bomb!”

Stan’s Exploder Dragon threw its bomb at Hiei’s Luster Dragon 2, which exploded upon impact and the emerald colored dragon was gone. The crowd applauded the move and Stan simply folded his arms. “How’s that for learning, Hiei?” questioned Stan.
“I will place one card face down and end my turn.” Hiei finishes his move.
“Now who’s on the run?” Stan draws. “Now we’re getting somewhere. Luster Dragon, come forth and attack.” Stan summons his sapphire colored dragon (1900/1600). “Attack with Sapphire Blaze, and let’s take the lead.” and the dragon attacks.
The blast hits Hiei and kicks up a lot of smoke. But instead of damage being calculated when the smoke cleared, Hiei’s trap was revealed. “This is why cards like Defense Draw come in handy.” he explains. “Not only does it block damage, but I also lets me draw a card.” and Hiei takes his card.
“Well, that pretty much killed it for me, so it’s on you.”
Hiei draws. “With my Double Summon spell card, I can normal summon twice this turn. So first, I summon The Trojan Horse (1600/1200).”
Man… seeing Hiei summon The Trojan Horse is never a good sign. Stan thought.
Hiei laughed, then continued his turn. “I will now sacrifice my noble Trojan Horse, and when sacrificing, it counts as two tributes for any high powered earth based monster, including my personal favorite, Buster Blader!”

Stan’s jaw dropped as he saw the one monster that can shut down any dragon deck in the game today (2600/2300). And here we go… he thought.
“Look at you, pup, you’re a pitiful sight.” said Hiei. “Even the Dragonlord fears not this dragon slayer. Not only is he powerful, he even gains 500 ATK for all dragons on your field and in your graveyard. So with your Luster Dragon, Exploder Dragon, Dragon Ice, that’s 1500 ATK already (4100 ATK). Now, bear witness as your dragon is defeated by the powers of the Ruin Ray Slash!”
Hiei’s soldier swings his sword, cutting the Luster Dragon in half and creating a shockwave at the sword hits the ground. Stan’s monster was destroyed and a chunk of Stan’s life points were cut away from him <4300>. Hiei passed the turn to Stan, who simply drew and set his monster. And afterwards, Hiei’s Buster Blader not only slays dragon, after dragon, after dragon, but gains 500 ATK for each one.

Hiei laughs as his Buster Blader continues to grow stronger (5800 ATK). “You’re a pitiful sight, pup.” he told Stan. “So, are you ready to give up, or do you have another dragon for me to fillet like a fish out of water?”
“This isn’t over.” said Stan.
“Fool! If I land a direct attack, it is over! Pegasus’ choice words for you are perfect. ‘You start well, but after your starting strength is gone, you have nothing left.’ and that has proven to be true. Is this how you take respect from duelists… the only thing you’ve managed to take is a dominating. You have disgraced not only your brother, but your dorm as well. You might as well turn around, bend over and take Buster Blader’s raping like the bitch that you are.”
Stan became agitated. “Such a foul mouth in front of young duelists, you should be ashamed of yourself.” was his defense.
“Speak for yourself, loser.” one of the young observers said. “I may be a rookie, but I would’ve used a Lightning Vortex three turns ago.”
“Yeah, you suck.” another young observer said.
“You put rookies like us to shame, so hurry up and quit.” a third young observer said.
“My sister has a better deck than you, douchebag.” said the first young observer.
“So does my grandma.” said a fourth young observer, then all the kids laughed at Stan.
“Be quiet, you snot nosed brats!” Stan yelled.
“No, mock him further.” Hiei said. “His type of duelist shouldn’t be dueling. And I waited all this time just to prove myself right, but to hear these up and coming duelists badmouth you? That puts a smile on my vindictive face.”
“Just finish your move.” Stan said through his teeth.
“So be it. I will place this card face down and end my turn.”
“Good for nothing brats making fun of me, Hiei knocking me down like a wounded animal, let everyone ridicule me…” Stan said to himself under his breath.

If you keep that up, you’ll never get the chance to turn things around. Stan heard a voice say from the back of his mind.
Tora, is that you? Stan asked mentally.
That’s my name. Tora answered. Listen to me, things look bad, but you can always turn things around.
Tora, what should I do?
First, take a deep breath, and then relax. Remember, duelists have to stay calm under pressure.
But look at them, they’re making fun of me. They mock me, ridicule me, it’s making me mad.
It’s making you lose it. Remember, even in situations like this, Jam always remains calm and doesn’t panic. Trust your deck, Stan, don’t lose faith because of a bad turn of hand.
But they’re still-
Let them laugh, you will silence them as long as you keep in control. Trust me.
Okay Tora, I’ll take your word for it.
“When you’re done zoning out, make your move.” Hiei told Stan, snapping him back into reality.
Stan had a quick breath, and then drew his card. “I play the spell card Magical Mallet.” he began. “I’ll take the three cards in my hand and add them to my deck, shuffle, then draw three new cards.”
“This won’t help you, pup.” said Hiei.
Stan is shuffling his deck. “Keep thinking that.”
“How many of your observers think that this fool’s next three cards will fail him?” Hiei asked the crowd.

Stan looked around to see that everyone had a paw raised into the air. Instead of getting mad, he simply shook his head and continued to shuffle his deck. All right, deck. If we ever want to have a chance of shutting Hiei up, something has to happen here and now. Stan thought to himself as he placed he deck back into the duel disk. Whatever you dragons have planned when it comes to making the noise, I’m in. So let’s see what we can throw down. Stan draws his three cards and looks at his hand. “Fine, we’ll do it like this.” he began. “I’ll start with Monster Reborn and I’ll bring back my Double Coston (1700/1650).”
Double Coston instead of the Expoder Dragon… Hiei thought. What are you planning?
“Don’t get to familiar with this monster, because I sacrificing it. And kids, Double Coston is like The Trojan Horse for high level, dark based monsters. Allow me to introduce to you, Crush Dragon Gandra!”

A burst of red light appeared on the field and when it subsided, an all black dragon with various red colored beads all over its body stood on Stan’s side of the field (0/0). Hiei and the entire crowd were at a standstill. Not possible, thought Hiei, how did this pup get a card that rare?
“You see, Hiei, ‘Even when cornered by a hungry cat, the rat bares its fangs.’ Gandra only stays on the field for one turn, but that’s all I need to turn this duel around. I’ll activate this dragon by paying half of my life points <2150>, and now you’re gonna feel its fury.” All of the red colored beads on Crush Dragon Gandra began to glow.
This doesn’t look pleasant… Hiei trailed off in his mind.
“Gandra, unleash your Thousand Giga Rays!” Stan yells and all of the beads on the dragon’s body fired red beams all over the field, causing many explosions that envelope the area in smoke.

Various spectators coughed at all of the smoke and even some dust kicked up by the attack. I never expected to face that dragon… at least, not from this duelist anyway. Hiei thought and coughed a bit. When the smoke finally cleared, only the dragon was left on the field, and this caused everyone’s jaws to hang open except for Hiei. However, he actually had a look of disbelief on his face. “Gandra…” he trailed off. “Gandra truly is ‘The Dragon of Destruction’.”
“And in case you’re wondering,” Stan began, “every card destroyed by Gandra’s effect was also removed from play.”
“No way…”
“And that takes care of your Emblem of Dragon Destroyer. Anyway, Gandra gains 300 ATK for each of the cards it takes out. And since four cards were destroyed this way, I get to dish out a little more than half of what I had to pay to use it (1200 ATK). Gandra, direct attack.”
Hiei took the direct shot <6600>. “Are you done?”
“Actually, I’m setting down the last card in my hand, and now I’m done.” Crush Dragon Gandra is then destroyed.
Hiei draws. “Come forth, Blade Knight.” he says while summoning his monster (1600/1000). “Attack!”
Stan takes the direct shot. “I reveal my Defense Draw.”
Hiei smirks. “Damn right.”
Stan takes his card. “Anything else you wish to do?” he asks.
“I will place one card face down and end my turn.” Hiei wraps up.

Stan draws. “I will defend with this monster and end my turn.”
“There you go again. After such a powerful play, you’ve returned to defending again. You really do have nothing left, just like Pegasus said.” Hiei mocks Stan.
“So you are going to pass this turn?” asked Stan.
“Not quite.” Hiei then draws, “Blade Knight, attack his monster.”
Stan saw his monster destroyed. “And there goes my Masked Dragon.”
“So you get to summon a dragon-type monster with 1500 ATK or less to your field, it’s not like you have anything useful to bring anyway.”
Stan looks takes his deck and sees that his Armed Dragon is the bottom card. He gave a quick glance to Hiei, then back at his dragon. That’s too predictable on my behalf. he thought. I’ll shoot for something else… he continues looking through his deck and saw another card. “This’ll do. I special summon Twin-Headed Behemoth in defense mode (1500/1200).” and Stan shuffles his deck.
“No more running away, pup. I reveal my face down Final Attack Orders.”
“Crap!”
“You’ve done enough running away, pup. So it’s time I finished you off and finally drill into your thick skill just how weak you really are.”
Final Attack Orders only works on face up monsters, I can still set things down. thought Stan.
“You won’t be able to run anymore, pup. The turn is yours.” said Hiei.
Get ready, because I’m gonna start turning this around. Stan thought with his draw. He then saw what he drew. “That’s what I’m talking about. I sacrifice my Twin-Headed Behemoth and summon Des Volstgalph.” and the summoning of another new dragon appeared on Stan’s side of the field (2200/1700).
How is he finding all of these rare ass dragons? he thought. The pup may not be a great duelist, but he comes across some of the rarest dragons that I can’t even come across.
“Get rid of that Blade Knight!” Stan ordered and his dragon attacks.
Hiei saw his knight destroyed. “This is highly unexpected.” He said <6000>.
“And when Des Volstgalph destroys a monster in battle and send it to the graveyard, you lose an additional 500 life points.”
“Hmf. <5500> I will admit that I’m impressed with the variety of your cards, yet you still don’t impress me.”
“Feel free to move now, Hiei.”
Des Volstgalph will deal out minimal damage each time it destroys and sends my monster to the graveyard. Hiei thought as he drew. For now, you will borrow control of the field. and Hiei sets a monster in defense mode.
Stan draws. I’ll attack for now, but I’ll need more backup. Hiei’s going to respect my deck because of the way I use it, and not because of what’s in it. I like the beef in my hand, but I need more support. “Des Volstgalph, attack and bring the noise.”

Hiei’s face down monster is destroyed and he loses life points <5000>. He then drew another monster and placed it in defense mode to protect himself. Stan drew, placed the card face down, and attacked, destroying the monster and damaging Hiei’s life again <4500>. Look at him run. Stan thought.
Hiei draws. “I’ll place this face down and end my turn.” he said.
Stan draws. “One more face down, and it’s on you.”
Hiei draws. “I summon Goblin Elite Attack Force (2200/1500). Now let’s see how much chip damage you plan on doing.”
Stan draws. “I play Pot of Avarice. This spell lets my take five monsters in my graveyard, add them to my deck, shuffle, and draw two card.” Stan resolved this effect and drew his cards. “In addition to that, the spell card also gives Des Volstgalph a slight boost for the turn (2400 ATK).”
“Great…” Hiei trailed off.
“Des Volstgalph, relieve Hiei of those Goblins.” and Stan’s dragon attacks.
“Reveal Negate Attack.” Hiei activates his trap. “One good thing about Negate Attack is it stops your opponent cold in battle… quite the useful card, no doubt.”

“Hmm… your move.” (2200 ATK)
Hiei draws. “I play Swords of Revealing Light.” Swords fall from the sky and land on Stan’s side of the field, but it did something extra (2400 ATK). “Des Volstgalph got a boost from my spell as well?”
“That’s right.” Stan answered. “When a normal or quick-play spell is used, it boosts Des Volstgalph for the turn.”
“Fascinating… your turn.”
The ATK points of Des Volstgalph return to 2200 and Stan draws. The Morphing Jar is a good card, but is best played as a last resort. he thought.
“Don’t be all day, pup.” said Hiei.
“I will put a monster on the defense.” Stan made his move. “One turn under the swords is down, your move.”
Hiei draws. “Your move.”
Stan draws. “I’ll flip up my Hunter Dragon (1700/100), then play the Stamping Destruction spell card.”
“Great…”
“Since I have a dragon-type that I can control, this card allows me to destroy a spell or trap card you control, like those Swords of Revealing Light.”
You better, pup. Hiei thought, then saw his swords destroyed <4000>.
“And not only do you lose 500 life from this spell, but Des Volstgalph get a slight boost up (2400 ATK). Now I’ll let him attack you.”

Hiei saw his monster destroyed. “Well, that’s a decent amount of damage <3300>.”
“Hunter Dragon, attack him directly!” Stan continued his move.
Hiei took another direct shot <1600>.
“That’s enough for now, you’re up.”
“You do realize that this is as far as you’ll go in this duel?”
“Maybe to you, but I plan on setting out to what I told you.”
“Then let’s see what hells await you.” Hiei draws, then laughs. “So it begins… or rather, ends.”
“And I have the monster to finish you off.”
“Funny, because my Black Luster Ritual says otherwise.”
Oh fuck… Stan thought.
Hiei laughed. “With the offering of Gilford the Legend, I ritual summon my Black Luster Soldier in attack mode!” In this moment, Hiei’s signature monster appeared on the field (3000/2500).
“It’s time I wiped that smirk off of your face, pup. Now watch as my Soldier slays your Hunter Dragon. Attack with Chaos Blade!”
In one swift slash, Stan lost his Hunter Dragon and a chunk of his remaining life points <850>. Hiei laughed some more. “The funny part is that if you would’ve used your Stamping Destruction to be rid of Final Attack Orders, you would be able to defend with your dragon, but I guess you picked the wrong poison. The good news for you is that you’ll survive Des Volstgalph’s slaying by my soldier… but just barely. Your move.”
What hurts even more is that despite the great monsters in my hand, they can’t help me. Oh well. After his though, Stan drew Crush Dragon Gandra, but eventually set his Morphing Jar in defense mode and passed the turn to Hiei.
“As I said before, you’re a pitiful sight. Two face down cards and you can’t even use them, what a shame. I might as well finish you now.” Hiei draws and laughs at the sight of his card. “How fitting, the one card that brings your demise has come to me in your darkest hour. Now I will equip the Sword of Dragon’s Soul to my Black Luster Soldier.”
“Shit… that’s game.” Stan’s ears drooped.
“Yes it is. This sword can only enter the hands of warrior-type monsters, kids. And not only does it give its wielder the power to instantly destroy any dragon it battles, but that wielder gains a 700 ATK point boost (3700 ATK), which will finish you off and put you back in your place beneath my feet.

“Consider yourself lucky to have worn me under 2000 life points, because you will never get this chance again for as long as you duel. Slay his dragon, my soldier, along with his hopes, dreams, and dignity. Chaos Dragon Blade!”
Stan wanted to close his eyes, but he forced himself to watch as the Black Luster Soldier swung his sword, slaying Des Volstgalph and seeing his life points fall to zero. “This wasn’t supposed to end with my losing…” Stan said under his breath. “This duel was to mark my victory, and the day I finally freed myself of your merciless pity. But I guess it’s true what they say… ‘We as individuals control our own destinies in life.’ Sometimes, I hate what they say.”
“Your destiny is to fail.” Hiei told Stan. “Even on my death bed, you will never defeat me in a duel. However, it is a much needed change to see that you actually stood a chance against me for a change…” and Hiei walked off.
Stan fell to his knees and the crowd began to disperse. Destined to fail… no, failure is not my destiny. He thought. But this duel… I gave it everything. I changed my deck, I built a cunning strategy, I had Hiei in awe and disbelief. The duel was mine… but, but I… Pride forced Stan to fight back his tears, it wouldn’t let him cry. I stood alone this time, I wasn’t in anyone’s shadow during this duel… but in the end, what Pegasus said is right. A good start, but when it was gone, I had nothing left…
Hiei walked along the lane. That pup cries inside of himself, yet his pride is the only thing that keeps his tears held back. he thought. Perhaps I should’ve let him win, as to get his confidence back… Yeah right, I don’t even let Kerin win in a duel against me, so he sure as hell won’t get such a rite.
Hiei’s silence was broken by his communicator going off. “Hiei, tell me that you’re heading to Duel Dome 15.” Tyrone’s voice was heard.
“This had better be good.” Hiei responds.
“I’m getting ready to challenge this duelist named Red Punster and-”
“This was just for bragging rights?”
“No, I just saw this guy, whoever he is, wipe his ass with some chump using Armityle the Phantasm of Chaos.”
Hiei was fully on alert. “I’m on my way. Defeat that duelist and relinquish that card from him. And if you can’t win, you had better hold out until I get there.” and Hiei ends the transmission. Now, facing the fusion of the Emperor Gods… this challenge should prove worthy of my dueling prowess. Prepare yourself, thief!