Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Grim Angel Chronicals ❯ The grim angel chronicles - the birth of the avatar ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well Skip heres the first chapter of the Grim Angel well I'll prob come up with a better name soon.
This story is inspired by `what would you do if' a yugioh story on fanfiction.net
 
Disclaimer: And he said onto me “u do not ownith” so I don't! (Well everything except Adeana, Kuro, Leana and the dragon gem)
 
I do NOT in any way profit from this story, nor do the characters belong to me. All rights for each belong to Kazuki Takahashi(Yu-Gi-Oh),Kouta Hirano(Hellsing), Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko(Avatar: the last air bender) Shinichi Ito (Riviera the promised land)
Anything in my story that has happened in real life is purely a coincidence.
And other stories or references will be mentioned in when they occur.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
The darkness was an eerie jet black, the kind that would chill you to the bone, the type of darkness that would taint your very soul. Each shadow cast with the faint flickering dim light seemed for fight and tear it predecessor's apart .Amidst this grim arena of shadows a small voice was heard…
 
“Adeana!? Sis?? ADEANA!! Answer me!!! I`m scared!! Where are you??”
 
The darkness drained away just enough to show a young boy, about 4 years old whimpering, he stood in the middle of a clearing with a lake. Upon further inspection, a ruin of what looked to be a king's tomb was to his left and a seemingly endless desert was to his right. He stood at the waters edge and looked at his reflection, or what he thought was his reflection, he couldn't tell the water, if you could call that liquid water, was pretty murky.
 
The dim light danced upon him casing a long sadistic Shadow which seemed to laugh at the young boy's predicament. His surroundings were the complete opposite of him, where he was as young as the elk that bends with the gale, the ruins crumbled at the smallest wisp of a wind. Where he was innocent and pure the ruins were dark and corrupted.
He gulped back a sob and assessed his situation.
 
“Well Kaz how did you end up here, you were with mum, dad and Adeana …. Well Adeana at least now you're alone here!” he threw his hands in the air and sighed
“Wherever here is!!”
 
“Ok inner self where now?”
`Hey you got here by listening too me in the first place'
“Exactly where now!!”
 
He decided, against his best judgement, to explore. As he reached the decreaped ruins he heard a voice.
 
“KAZ!!!! KAZ!!!! KAZUYA!!......Little bro plz answer me !!!!”
 
His eyes widened and he sprinted towards the sound.
 
“Sis!!!! I'm here”
 
An ever-growing shadow in the shape of young girl appeared from the desert area. Eventually a young girl with flowing black hair, big loveable grey eyes and an innocent yet decidedly angry face appeared. She clamped on to little Kaz.
 
“Don't you ever worry me like that again!”
“Sis I need air”
“Oh sorry… well then!! I'm waiting!”
“K then! I won't do whatever it is I'm supposed to have done again”
“How can you not do it again if you don't even know what you've done? … wait you know I don't even want to know ….. you are just annoying me are aren't you?”
“Yep it's in my contract as a little bro”
“AWW How touching”
 
The siblings swivel round to see a sinister group of hooded men of about 20, each armed with a different and not so nice `toy'. Although the siblings wanted to tuck tail run the men looked like they wanted to play, and not nicely neither.
 
“Well well, Nazumi's my boss wants you alive….OR DEAD!”
 
Adeana pushed Kaz off of her and growled.
 
“Kaz! Run! Now!”
“But...”
“NOW!”
“Hey looks like the boy wants to go first, let him have it”
 
A gun shot run out and Adeana screamed.
The next thing Kazuya knew he felt a jolt of searing pain through his right shoulder, someone grabbing him and whispering in his ear
 
“Please be ok bro and forgive me!”
 
And then darkness. It surrounded him and seeped into every pore
Just as suddenly as it came the searing pain ended but another sensation of epic proportions. He felt as if the was burning from the inside out and yet he felt as if he was as cold as ice freezing everything around him, suddenly he felt hard and sturdy then sharp and as quick as the wind. He gasped and wanted to die as the next wave of feelings came, he felt strange as if he was being taken over by some dark force and that demon like force was fended off by searing light. His body became lighter as if he was floating on water and a voice said
 
“Young one you have a pure heart which we fear will become tainted through the courseof your life and after. However we believe that you are the one to save us all so we have bestowedthe power of the elements in you young Avatar develop them wisely through your dreams so the dark ones do not learn of your power. Now go young onerealise your destiny”
 
Kazuya thought “Air ...Air I bloody well need air “
After one big gasp and a couple of thoughts along the lines of WTF just happened he realised that he was in the middle of that murky lake

”eww … Huh?!? Where is …”
 
BANG
Kazuya at once recognised that sound
 
“Oh- no Not again” he braced him self but no shot came only a pang in his heart.
 
“No please no” He became teary eyed as he looked towards the shore and saw his sister limp and being tossed around like a rag doll…..
He snapped …..
All of those sensations he felt before came at once, He let out an ear piercing scream. The water swirled around him, raised him up and carried him towards the shore. The tormentors of his sister turned towards him and let rip with showers of bullets. His eyes opened to reveal glowing cerulean blue orbs, which flashed, the sand from the desert region rose up and intercepted the bullets, morphed into sharp daggers poised and ready to strike their targets.
Kazuya looked into their fearful eyes as they screamed and shouted things that didn't even register in his mind
 
“Devil spawn!”
“What the hell is he?”
“We are going to die”
“Have mercy”
 
The last sentence sparked fire in Kaz. He bellowed
 
“Show mercy SHOW MERCY LIKE YOU DID MY SISTER!!!”
One guy who Kazuya didn't notice shot a flaming arrow at him and said
“Burn in hell demon!!”
Kazuya whipped his head around to him and snapped
“You first”
 
Fire appeared from mid air burning the arrow head and engulfing the archer who fired it.
Kazuya let out a bloodcurdling scream and thrust out all of his new found power towards his tormentors.
The water fell around him and he fell to the ground. The entire area was deadly quiet, all around were Hench men bodies, Kazuya subconsciously counted 18 bodies but it didn't register to his brain at that precise moment. He dragged himself over to Adeana's body and wept he took her dragon gem pendant from her neck put it on him self and called out.
 
“Adeana! Sis Ade….”
 
BANG
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Ooh cliff hanger Let me know people if you like this