Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Grim Angel Chronicals ❯ The grim angel chronicles - Pemonitions of the dark ones ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: And he said onto me “u do not ownith” so I don't! (Well everything except Adeana, Kuro, Leana and the dragon gem)
 
I do NOT in any way profit from this story, nor do the characters belong to me. All rights for each belong to Kazuki Takahashi(Yu-Gi-Oh),Kouta Hirano(Hellsing), Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko(Avatar: the last airbender) Shinichi Ito (Riviera the promised land)
Anything in my story that has happened in real life is purely a coincidence.
 
Well at Skip's demand here is chapter 2 of the The grim Angel chronicles
Hope you enjoy!
Oh and I know people may be out of character sorry!
 
 
“ ….ANA!!!…..Whoa oh no not again”
 
The young boy, well man now at the age of 18 nearly 19, awoke with a start and in a cold sweat. His hands subconsciously went to his left shoulder to a gunshot scar and his eyes darted to a similar one on his right. He swung his rapidly fading scared legs over the edge of his four poster bed, walked over to the patio doors and walked out on to the balcony. Goosebumps popped up all over him yet he didn't shiver infact he seemed to embrace the sharp wind. He pressed against his collar bone and out popped Adeana's dragon Gem sporting an onyx colour. He sighed; when the gem turned that colour it always foreshadowed trouble for the young CEO. He popped the gem back into place, stretched out his long limbs and looked out towards the silent city of Domino. He took this time to clear his head.
 
“Thank god Mokie is at Yugi's tonight I guess it was a good idea after all! I couldn't handle explaining all these nightmare memories to him. He asked once when we visited your grave but he seems to have forgotten or at least chooses not to. He can be so crafty when he wants to be. Heh I guess it in the contract huh Adeana?”
 
He sighed and looked through the window at the clock on the table. It read 4.30.
“Huh only an Hours sleep about 30mins training and then that dream or should I say nightmare. I guess tomorrow night I'll go through that `Pharaohs' friggin nightmare again! I guess he thought it would only last once. Humph… even I, and I don't even believe in this `shadow realm' stuff, that they rabbit on about, know that nothing is ever a once off when delving into the darkness”
 
He shuddered, took one last look at the sleeping city, yawned and turned back to the sanctity of his bedroom as he did his sight faded to black as he heard.
 
“Burn in hell demon!!”
“You first”
 
He rubbed his head as he sighed.
 
“I think I did go to hell first, a hell on earth. If only all the geeks know what I go through every night maybe then they would friggin well lay off of me. Then again I would just get that auful look of pity from them. Bloody hell!!”
 
He banged his fist on the balcony ledge
 
“Nearly every thing I do is a lose-lose situation!!”
 
He glanced down at where the scars were moments ago as he made his bed up.
 
“Damn avatar training. It takes it out of me and it not as if a day a Kaiba Corp doesn't do that already. Speaking of which I better get ready”
 
He stifled a yawn as he walked over to his wardrobe, pulled out his white suit with a sky blue shirt and dark silk blue tie and chucked them on his newly made bed. He then plodded over to his on suite bathroom and proceeded to have a nice refreshing ice cold shower.
 
 
The sleeping giants seem to have an odd shadowy presence as Seto looked out at them towering over his limo. He prized himself from the limo window, glanced at his watch which seem to know he was looking at it at as beeped the time up at him.
 
“6.00 am. Right time to start another systematic day at KC…” 'Huh I bloody wish nothing ever runs smoothly if Mokie or I aren't there to run the proceedings'.
“Were here Mr Kaiba”
“Thank you Leo you can go home now!”
“But sir the shift change isn't for another 2 hours yet what if you need transport?”
“I have legs I'll walk!!”
“But...”
”If the worst come to worst I'll use my motorbike… just park the limo in the KC car park and go home you look exhausted I don't want you to have any accidents!!!”
“O...o.ok Sir Goodnight or morning I should say”
“Yeah Good morning Leo”
 
Seto headed up to the doors of the Kaiba Corporation and turned around with a sinking feeling
`Something's not right' he thought `Sheesh I'm turning into a superstitious old bat... must be around the geek squad for too long. Heh, I knew they were bad for my health.'
He headed up to his office turned on his intercom and work mobile, flipped his laptop up, booted it up and proceeded to check his e-mails.
 
^ You have 21 new emails… but hey you are in early. Bad nights sleep again there getting more frequent are you sure you are ok? ^
“Yeah *Yawn* Naz since when Have you been in the KC mainframe?”
^Since you haven't been down to see me in the bunker do you know how lonely it gets down there with nothing exciting to do like back in Duelist kingdom?^
“Oops”
^oops is right mister^
“Lemme guess you're not in a talkative mood today” he sighed
^Uh-huh^
“Why do I find that hard to believe?”
^Smart boy! ^
“Well I got my work cut out for me today time for my `stoic Ice prince' look as you so colourfully called it”
^Hah I'll leave you to it. I'll go up grade the defence system it s pathetic. No wonder Rebecca Hawkins got into the system. Although if she tries again she's got another thing coming!! *cue evil macinical laugh*^
“You know I think I actually pity her for once” Seto cringed
^Catch ya later Ice prince^
“See ya Naz *yawn*”
^do me a favour and GET MORE SLEEP!!
“*salutes the screen* Yes mam!!”
 
 
“Hey yugi”
“Yeah Mokuba ?”
“You think my bro is ok, he has been acting a bit weird and looks a little tired”
“I haven't noticed any weirdness but if you look at him very carefully then he does look a bit tired but he is a CEO of a multi million corporation. I don't think he puts that much pressure on you does he?!”
“Yeah but I'm Vice so he should talk to me or something!”
“You are also his younger brother and he feels as a big brother he needs to protect you from anything that might harm you. He may feel you are too young to deal with such pressure accioated with the CEO role so he is lighting your load”
“But I am old enough!” Mokuba growled putting Yugi (actually yami who else could sprout this crap) in mind of a much smaller version of the ice prince.
 
“Um …. That's why he make you vice he knows he can trust you but he doesn't want you doing more that you can handle..!”
“Well maybe……. But still I'm worried. You're probably right though, more than likely he's just got a big deal on at the moment I'm worrying about nothing!”
“Yeah even if you are still concerned you could always ask him it's obvious he would do any thing for you. Even talk about his problems if you really want him to!”
“Yeah I'm his brother to its not just one way I have a job as the little brother too. Thanks Yugi See ya!”
 
 
Later at the Kaiba Corporation Yugi decided to pop in on Kaiba as what Mokuba said was bugging him. If Mokuba noticed something was wrong with his niisama then something must be up as Kaiba always tried to shelter Mokuba as much as he could to give him a normal as possible childhood.
“Welcome to the Domino branch of the Kaiba Corporation. How may I help you?”
“Uh Hi I'm Yugi Moto. I was wondering if you knew where I could find Mr Kaiba. I mean is he here or elsewhere?”
`Man that felt weird saying Mr Kaiba' Yugi thought
“Yes he is currently as the Domino branch…..Excuse me Mr Moto do you have an appointment?”
“Uh... No I don't I'm just a friend who wanted to pop in to see him”
The receptionist gave him a funny look.
“Ok… I'll check if he is in for you now. But he is terribly busy so he may no be able to see you if you don't have an appointment. If you could just take a seat over there I'll get back to you”
“Thank you”
 
As Yugi went to sit down he heard the receptionist speak over an intercom type phone.
“Hi Leana? It's me Kuro, there's a Yugi Moto down here how wants to see Mr Kaiba, he hasn't got an appointment but he says he a `friend' of Mr Kaiba's, is he free or even in now? … Ok thanks”
`Woah' thought Yugi as he stepped into the lounge area `Kaiba sure knows how to treat his business guests, scratch that his employees. No wonder many of them are so loyal, now if only he could treat me and my friends nicely '
 
 
Up in Kaiba's office things weren't running so smoothly.
 
“URGH! How many more times Kyle Just get the program debugged first with the aptly named DEBUGGER STSTEM And then run the neo program software on the Tyko main system. By the way is Dr Misuahra there? ... Put her on … Dr Misuahra? How's the Dragon Master RPG format running? ... Most bugs are worked out! ... At last some good news! …. When you're absolutely sure it's complete then send it down to Beta testing lab A they are nearly complete with the Shadowmancer game testing. I want you to and your team to take a final look at that before first wave production…Good …. Keep me posted!”
 
Seto let out a long sigh as he put the phone down. Another problem that could have been sorted with out him but at least he got his update report on the Dragon Master series early. Now he didn't need to waist time going down for a system check until later …. Way later by the looks of things. Well his only consolation was that he had finished all the necessary paperwork so far but there was bound to be more soon, paper and digital.
 
 
BIZZ … click
“Kaiba”
“Hello sir I've got the meeting schedule for the rest of the day and the Hirotana contract drawn up like you asked”
`Here we go again more paperwork….A CEO's work is never done' he thought
“Bring them in Leana”
“Yes sir!”
BIZZ … click
 
Seto sat down at his desk ready for the next onslaught of work
“Here you are sir”
“Thank you Leana”
“Um...Sir?”
Seto only raised his eyes up
“Uh … Kuro phoned up … you know...”
“Yes the first floor receptionist what about him!”
“Oh…Nothing to do with him sir, it just he said there was a Yugi Moto downstairs who wanted to see you if you had the time”
Seto nearly dropped the bundle of papers he was holding
“Who?!”
He regained his composure as Leana stared at him strangely with some unease. She was his receptionist for so long that she knew that when he spoke with that tone it was best not to do or say anything that would anger him and there was a long list of things you could do to anger the young CEO.
She shifted uncomfortably “Um Yugi Moto Sir”
Seto sighed dejectly.
“That's who I thought you said!”
 
He put his head in his hands. Leana gave him a weird look, he only did that if the was forced to do something and this Mr Moto didn't look like the forcing type.
`Oh... Mokuba!' she thought
 
“Ok Leana tell Kuro to send him up. No point in putting it off!”
She replied and scurried out of his office not quite muttering a yes “Yes Sir” while masking her relief at not being on the receiving end of one of his infamous and quite frequent anger swings … yet …
 
 
Downstairs Yugi was pulled out of his reverie of how state of the art and yet how calm, collective and non hectic the Kaiba Corporation was, or so he thought.
“Mr Moto …. Mr Moto?”
“Huh ... oh sorry”
Yugi ran over to the desk.
“Oh that's ok it's a bit hard to hear over there. Mr Kaiba can see you. He on the top floor Leana will show you in.”
“Ok thank you”
 
When Yugi got to the lift what he thought earlier was thrown out the window. There were 4 other people in the lift and all under a different level of stress. One guy was calm and collective yet there was sweat bead running down his brow and talking to a decidedly panicked younger version of himself who seemed to be muttering “Dr Misuahra is gonna kill me!” over and over again, while a young woman was getting a scolding from and older woman along the lines of, “If Mr Kaiba gets wind of this he'll have out guts for garters! You know how demonic he can be!”
 
Yugi gulped. He suddenly pictured Kaiba with fierce red glowing eyes, vampire like fangs, devil like horns protruding jet black wings and in one heck of a bad mood with a roar that would break the windows.
 
As each person got off of the lift Yugi calmed down and by the time the lift reached the top floor he had stopped hyperventilating. A chime rung out and a mechanised voice said
^Top floor welcome to you doom Yugi^
Yugi snapped his head up and thought he was imaging things (but we all know he wasn't cheeky Naz!).
 
 
When he stepped out all he could here was the rhythmic tapping of many keyboards and he looked around to see about 5 -10 desks with 5 -10 different people frantically typing although they didn't seem the least bit stressed despite the fact that the so called demon was right next door. He let his gaze wonder to the left where he saw a decidedly bigger desk than the rest, right beside a big blue double door with blue eyes white dragon engraved handles.
`Shoulda Guessed' thought Yugi
Suddenly a young woman came over to Yugi.
“Mr Moto I presume”
“Yep that's me” replied Yugi
“Come this way Mr Kaiba is busy with contracts and the like but he agreed to see you”
 
KNOCK KNOCK
 
“Come in”
“Hello sir Mr Moto is here now”
“Come in Yugi. Leana could you draw up the Hika report for when I return from my first meeting”
“Sure Sir are the papers on your desk?”
“Yes”
 
Seto got up as Leana retrieved the relevant papers from Seto's desk. Seto motioned for Yugi to sit on the Sofa. Yugi however did not see he was too busy looking around the office in awe. Seto's office was large as the room he was previously in with a big oak desk piled with papers and to the left was a large comfy soft in view of a widescreen LCD T.V, for Mokuba when he gets board naturally, and plenty of light with the large double glazed windows which looked out over the city of domino.
 
Leana had to stifle a giggle as she exited.
“Ahem …Yugi quit gaping and Sit. You wanted to speak with me now spill what was so important that you couldn't speak with me using your usual method, the phone”
“Oh!”
The startled Yugi sat as he was told and position himself to face Kaiba, as Kaiba lent on the edge of his desk.
“Well! I'm waiting”
“Well … um … you see…”
“Out with it Yugi I'm a busy man”
“Well that's it you see Mokuba asked me me if I noticed any thing different about you. He worried. He thinks your working too hard getting more tired and avoiding him”
“I would never avoid him!” Kaiba stood up angrily.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _
Outside of Seto's office every thing went silent as everyone sensed the CEO's anger. Two seconds later the whole office stated to type at double speed. Leana sighed
`Great I hafta deal with Mr Kaiba in demonic anger mode thanks a lot `Mr Moto''
_________________________________________________________________ __
 
*Back with Yugi and Kaiba.*
 
“Yeah I know that and so does he. He thought he was just being silly and you had a big job on at the moment. But even I noticed you are looking a bit tired. Are you ok?”
 
As Yugi said this Kaiba had walked over to the window and now had his back to him.
Since Kaiba didn't answer Yugi took his chance to speak again.
“Also I've been getting weird feelings lately concerning the shadows”
“Ha not every thing in this world revolves around you and your premonitions Yugi”
 
At this point the Pharaoh decided to chip in
 
“And the world doesn't revolve around you Kaiba”
“Yeah but Japans entire economy basically does if KC falls it does”
“WHAT about Schroeder Corp or Industrial Illusions!”
“Huh shows what you know Schroeder Corp depends on our backwash of customers and support with our new partnership and Industrial illusions depends on our holographic technologies and expertise to develop their gaming Ideas which are few and far between”
 
BUZZ click
“Kaiba”
“Sir your meeting with Mr Pegasus is in half an hour Auron is waiting with the Limo”
“Thank you Leana”
BUZZ click
 
“Well looks like that's all the time I can give you Yugi”
“You can't ignore the shadows Kaiba but if you continue to do so their will be dire consequences, accept your power over the shadow realm or else”
 
Yugi said while going out the door. Kaiba turned back to the window, rubbed his collar bone, looked at the dragon gem now sporting a jet black colour, sighed deeply and said aloud while watching Yugi leave the building.
“You have no Idea of my power over shadows and you probably never will!”
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^
There you go Skip now give me time to write the next chapter would ya!
And yes Skip in My story Seto is called Seto Kazuya Kaiba.
So how does every one else like it?
Plz let me know as I would like to improve my writing.