Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Through All Trials ❯ School Starts 2 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry about not updating soon but I had a lot of work to do cuz of mid-terms and coming regents and work and all that good stuff so GOMEN NASAI! I will be adding two new stories soon so be patient with me. Here's chappie 6!
 
To all my beloved reviewers I love you all! I have to sneak in to the main desk in one of the schools to write this story but I did it because you guys need to have this chapter. To all the reviewers who helped me in my time of need I thank you all! ^_~
This chapter goes to all who helped me cope with my loss.
 
And question: Who should kagome's dead beet father be? Should it be?
Pegasus- which I think it should be
Gozuburo kaiba- please don't pick this one I'm trying to make it a kagome and kaiba fic.
One of the big five- EW!!!! Scaree thought
 
Chapter 6: on the first day of school my old beloved gave to me.
 
“I should really, really should transfer to Domino. Where am I supposed to go?” kagome couldn't help but whimper in distress and frustration. “Where the hell is the main office? And why is the campus so big! ARG!” and with that note she kicked the closest thing to her which happened to be a person. “OW!” kagome dropped her bag and turned to apologized but then stopped.
 
“Oh, it's you miroku.” She said.
 
“Kagome-sama, I am truly hurt by your words.” Kagome rolled her eyes and hugged him.
“I never knew you went to this school. Could you show me how to get to the main office?” miroku nodded and told her to follow him. “So miroku you never really truly explained why you are here…alive I mean.” She added when he looked at her.
 
“Well actually…all I remember is hearing a smooth female voice ask me if I wanted to live and of course I picked to live and here I am.”
 
“But how did you get so adapted to my time; because I am really confused.” Kagome stopped at the fountain and got some water. “Well I guess it came with the new life. Anyway let's skip the main office. Let me see your schedule.” he asked.
 
“Um sure...” And she dug in her bag and handed it to him. “Now let's see.”
(Here's her schedule.)
 
Monday- Period 1- Basic Trigonometry
Period 2- Music
Period 3- Advanced Chemistry
Period 4- Art
Period 5- Gym
Period 6- Lunch
Period 7- Honors English
Period 8- Ancient History
Period 9- Study Hall
 
“Miroku why is it that I don't I have a full schedule?” Kagome asked.
“Because we change classes' everyday. That's how it works here. When the last day, Friday, comes they'll give us are accurate schedule. How's Sango?” He asked suddenly.
“She's fine. She and sesshomaru are somewhere in domino. He sent me an invitation to rin's b- day party and sango's expecting soon” she told him. He nodded. “Anyway, were here.”
 
He opened the door and the first thing she noticed was that a lot of the kids in there looked familiar, especially the couple making out in the back. They almost reminded her of…“Kikyo?” The girl turned around and her eyes filled with recognition. “Kagome!” and she ran up and hugged each other. “So that's naraku you were making out with back there?” she nodded and naraku waved at her.
 
“Kagura, kouga, you, miroku and naraku are back?” Kouga nodded. "Kanna came back too and unfortunately inuyasha did as well.” Kagome froze on the spot at the mention of his name. “He's back too isn't he?” kagome asked. “Let me see your Monday schedule!” kagura cheered snatching it out of her hand.
 
“Wow! Kikyo she has all the same classes as you and everything! She has 4 with me, 6 with kouga, all with naraku, 2 with kanna, all with the lecher and…two with inuyasha.” Kagura said. Kagome froze but then she cheered up instantly. “Which classes?”
 
Kagura plopped down next to kagome as she sat down. “Okay, inuyasha has Art and Study Hall with you but we do too. Kanna has art and math with you. So if he starts anything suspicious we'll take him down.” And the others agreed.
 
“One question though kagura.” Miroku asked. She nodded to let him know she was listening. “Why do you keep calling me lecher? I do have a name you know.” He whined pitifully. Kagome laughed and she just knew that she will love this school. Well, she just isn't thrilled to see inuyasha that much though.
LATER MUCH
Kagome walked out of school arm in arm with kikyo and kagura with kanna trailing in front of them telling kikyo and kagura what kagome did to inuyasha in art.
FLASHBACK!
It was fourth period. Kagome walked in with kikyo and naraku telling them about moving in with her cousin when he walked up to her. Kagome felt a sudden rush fill her heart and almost blushed had the memory of him trying to kill her didn't pop into her head.
 
“Kagome can I talk to you.” he asked. The room seemed to turn ice cold as she said, “sorry I don't associate with scum.” Inuyasha's ear's dropped and he was going to say something, but kagome just flipped him the birdie and sat down next to kanna who just walked in.
“Okay class! Were going to paint pictures of one class mate” The class got excited and started whispering until the teacher added, “oh and I will be assigning the people!” the class started grumbling as the teacher began going down the list. “Kikyo with kagura, Kanna with miroku, Kagome and Inuyasha…” Kagome almost past out on the spot until inuyasha quickly sat next to her. “ I'm glad I got you as a partner so we can talk.” “there's nothing to talk about you vile hanyou.”