Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Through All Trials ❯ School Starts! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To my dear reviewers! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m in very good mood because my guidance counselor has praised me about my grades and because I have a boyfriend! (again) His name is Hideki, Daisaku!

but sadly chappie 5 will be short sorry folks! but i will make the next chapter longer if i get five review or i might just revise this chap.







Chapter 5-School starts!


“KAGOME!!!!!” Tea yelled in her ear for the sixth time that morning. Kagome stirred then threw her pillow at her.

Tea then went into kagome’s bathroom and got her rinse bucket filled it with cold water and head back towards kagome’s bed.

Just as she was going to dump it on her kagome pushed the bucket upward and caused tea to get wet,

which made her shriek,

causing duke to wake up and run into the room and step on Hiro,

which caused hiro to retaliate and bite duke.

While all of this was happening kagome all ready took a shower, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair changed into her school uniform and was ready to go.

“Um, I’m ready for school” she said which caused them all to stop what they were doing.

20 minutes later

“Come on guys it’s my first day of school please try and hurry up!” She yelled.

Hiro walked up to her and yipped sadly. kagome squatted down and petted him.

“You want to go with me to school?” He yipped happily.

“Well fine but you have to stay in the shadows until school is over. okay?” kagome said.

He yipped again and started fading away just as tea and duke ran down stairs.

When they got to the bottom they inspected kagome’s outfit.

Her top looked tight because it squeezed her chest but seemed to fit well on her.

The skirt stopped a little high on her thighs and hugged her waist.

She wore white stockings and had a pair of combat boots in her hand that looked like it would reach her knees and they were laced.

Oddly enough her school colors happened to be black and white.

(for those who can’t imagine the out fit think tohru Honda’s uniform and fits against her body like sango’s cat suit.)

She had her hair in high ponytail. She also decided o be a little creative and added a chain around her waist.

“What School did you say you were going to?” Duke said putting on his uniform jacket(looks just like Domino High’s boy forms only that it’s black and red.).

“I’m going to Kazukiyo High School For the Incredibly Gifted and High Intellect who have a brighter future than the poor kids who go to other school’s like Domino

High our Greatest Rival and also have a higher chance at going to Tokyo U. ” Kagome said as she attached some key chains to her bag.

“No way does it seriously say that?” Tea asked as she fixed her tie.

“No. I’m just telling you what they said. So when do you guys get out?” kagome asked eating a quick piece of toast and drinking some apple juice.

“Around 3:10 what about you?” Duke said doing exactly what kagome was doing along with tea.

“3:15” after saying that kagome went to the front and stepped down to put on her shoes followed by tea and duke and walked out the house.

They talked till they
got to yugi’s house where joey, yugi, tristian, serenity and ryo were waiting.

The greeted each other and continued walking. “Kagome what school do you go to?” yugi asked.

Kagome sighed and looked down at him and said “Kazukiyo”.

Everyone, except duke and tea who already knew, gaped at her.

“How did you get into kazukiyo? I heard you needed to take a vigorous test” Ryo said to her.

“Yeah and that you need a overall score of 500 out of 1000 and needed to have the I.Q. of 140 (remember folks. Over 130 means that you are a genius.) Yugi said.

Kagome sighed and opened her bag, pulled out a paper and handed it to Yugi.

Everyone crowded over yugi’s shoulders and gasped. “Perfect score!” Duke yelled hugging her.

“150 I.Q.! Wow... Doesn’t someone from our school have that same number?” serenity asked.

Joey looked at her then nodded. “moneybags does. If he’s so smart then why is it that he goes to Domino?”

Kagome was getting ready to respond but she realized that she was in front of her school.

“Well bye guys see you later.” they nodded. “Good luck kagome” they chorused.

Kagome looked up at the mansion shaped school, took a deep breath and walked through the gates.

end

again this will be a short chappie forgive me!!!