Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What do you mean this is Fuedal Japan?! ❯ Getting to know each other. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Y: I don't own InuYasha or Yu-gi-oh Okay!

InuYasha dashed through the darkness that surrounded him. 'What is this place?... I have to find Kagome." He thought. Tetsusiaga hit against his leg as he jumped Suddenly a flash of yellow light appeared in front of him. InuYasha shielded hi eyes, and looked when the light died down. A young man clad in purple stood before hi. He had ice blue eyes, and clutched onto a long staff, prepared to strike. (For those who don't know, he is the Dark Magician, and InuYasha is in the Shadow Realm.) "Oh shit." InuYasha said. He dug his claws into his chest pulling forth blood on them. "Claws of blood!" He cried, (Its Blades of Blood if you watch the anime.) slashing at the Dark Magician. The Dark Magician was taken by surprise as it cut of his hand.

*****

Yugi gasped as he felt the Dark Magician injured.

/Yami take care of our guest. I'll be back shortly./

//All right Aibou.//

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back. I need to use the restroom." Yugi said. Their guest looked at him confu sed.

"All right." She said, tucking a piece of her long, black hair behind her ear. Yugi ran to his room, and transported himself to the Shadow Realm.

*****

There was a long gash of blood that ran down InuYasha's kimono. He gritted his teeth and glared at the Dark Magician. The Dark Magician's hand was back on due to some sorcery. InuYasha prepared himself for an attack when a cry broke through the air.

"Don't hurt him!" Someone yelled. InuYasha looked towards the source of the voice. A kid with tri-colored spiked hair was running towards him. He didn't smell evil to him.

"Yugi." InuYasha heard the Dark Magician say. Yugi leaped onto InuYasha holding him around the waist.

"Don't hurt him. He never did anything to you."

"You count this didn't do anything to me?" InuYasha snorted pointing at a deep gash on his stomach. Yugi gaped.

"Come on. We have to get you out of here." Yugi continued to hold onto InuYasha as they both disappeared.

-----

InuYasha hit the ground with a thud as he appeared in Yugi's room. He noticed it didn't look to different from Kagome's. He sniffed the air. 'Kagome!' He dashed out as Yugi appeared.

"Hello?" Yugi said.

*****

Kagome took a sip of her tea that Yami had brought for her. 'InuYasha...Where are you?' She thought. As if to answer her question, InuYasha jumped off the stairway, and grabbed her hand.

"There you are, you stupid girl. That was worse then when you kicked me down the well!" InuYasha said.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Yami said. "And what are you doing in our house?"

"Yami meet InuYasha. InuYasha meet Yami." Kagome

"Female dog demon? What kind of a name is that?" Yami asked.

"Feh. Like yours is much better." InuYasha snorted. "Darkness" Yami glared at InuYasha. The sennel eye began to glow on Yami's forehead.

"I mean everything of that name. I could send your soul to the Shadow Realm and back."

"Yeah... And I can hack and slash your body into tiny pieces."

"Yami, don't start. Can't you see this person is injured?" Yugi said, walking into the room. Yami noticed the blood on InuYasha's kimono. The sennel eye faded from sight.

"Come on, we'll treat you. That is a deep gash in your stomach." Yami said.

"First aid treatment? Ha, I don't need it." InuYasha snorted.

/Stubborn fellow isn't he?/

//Hai. Come on Aibou. Let's grab him, but watch out for the claws.// Yami and Yugi grabbed InuYasha, and dragged him to the restroom, where they kept all their medical supplies.

*****

Kagome giggled knowing what Yami and Yugi would find when they tried to treat his Chest. She listened to the audible gasp that soon came.

*****

"You perverts!" InuYasha yelled at the two boys infront of him, as he pulled the top half to his kimono back on. Yugi shrunk back while Yami protected him.

"Your chest is already heal...What sorcery do you possess?" Yami said. A knock was heard on the door.

"InuYasha?! It's me, Kagome. Don't kill them, just leave 'em alone!" Kagome yelled through the door. "You can trust them, but you have to come home!" The door opened and InuYasha stepped out.

"All right, let's go." He said.

"Wait! We're coming too." Yugi said.

"No! There is no way I can carry you all."

"Then let's make it simpler, shall we?" The millennium puzzle began to glow, and Yami disappeared.

"Okay Shippo, want to come out?" Kagome said. Her purse exploded with a poof, and our favorite little fox (InuYasha: "Badger dog.") demon appeared.

"I'm bored. Let's go." Shippo said.

"Oh he's so cute, can I hold him?" Yugi asked.

"You better save your strength to hang onto InuYasha." Kagome said.

"Do I look like a caboose!?" InuYasha yelled, but he allowed them to crawl on his back. "Hang on tight." He warned them. He jumped onto the roof, and started jumping from roof to roof towards the Bone Eater well.

-----

//Ack!// Yami yelled mentally as InuYasha landed roughly.

/Sorry Yami. We're looking down a weird well or something. What a minute why is Kagome jumping in it? Ahh!/ Yugi let out a squeak as he was pushed into the well. He curled up best her could, waiting to hit the ground or water. It never came. Finally after what seemed hours to him, Yugi landed on what felt like sharp dagger. He looked and saw bones of some creature covering the ground. He shivered, and brushed the bones off him. Looking up, Yugi noticed a vine of ivy leading out of the well. He grasped it, and carefully climbed out.

Yugi gasped at what he saw.

Y: Hmm. Wonder what he saw.

Yami: You shouldn't. You wrote this.

Y: I need help first!

Yami: Yeah, she wants to know if people want her to include the Thunder Brothers, or the 5th manga.

InuYasha: *Pops up* Yeah, but she has yet to get it from the interlibrary loan she did.

Y: I'll get it sooner or later, hopefully this Saturday.

Yami: If you aren't gone up to Lincoln ME.

Y: Too true.

InuYasha: Click that little button down there, and review so that a new chapter will be add shortly.

Yugi: Yup. We want to know what people want.