Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
S.I.: Hello, everybody! I'm back with a new ficcie! This time I think I'll let Laharl, Overlord of the Netherworld, be my muse!!

Laharl: Why me?! -.-;;

S.I.: Because you're just so adorable!

Laharl: Don't call me that!! I'm not supposed to be 'adorable'! I'm supposed to be intimidating! I'm the overlord of the Netherworld, and the overlord is NEVER 'adorable'!!

S.I.: Oh, don't be so shy! You know we all think you're the most adorable, intimidating overlord there ever was!

Laharl: Uhh..Somehow, I don't think the words 'adorable' and 'overlord' should be used in the same sentence..Unless it's to say 'The overlord is refreshingly evil and is NOT adorable!'

S.I.: Oh, come now, Harlie. You know I'd never say that! Now do the disclaimer please.

Laharl: Don't call me 'Harlie'!!

S.I.: I'll call you whatever I want! Now do the Ra damned disclaimer!

Laharl: I don't have to listen to you.

S.I.: I SAID: DO THE FORKING DISCLAIMER!!!!

Laharl: ..o.o;; Okay. -ahem- Sailor InuYasha does not own Yu-Gi-Oh! or Pokemon. She also doesn't own Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. She does, however, own this fic so HANDS OFF!!! -hiss!-

S.I.: Thank you! Luv ya, Harlie!

Laharl: -.-;; Yeah, whatever..

&&&&&&&&&&

The sun peeked through the large glass windows, shining onto Ryou's pale skin. He opened his eyes but quickly shut them because of the bright light. He rolled over, onto his side and snuggled closer to the sleeping form next to him.

Wait. He stopped. Who couldv'e been in his bed with him? Why were they there? Why hadn't he noticed before? Why was he asking himself so many question when he was still half asleep?

Well, whoever it was there with him, they were warm. So he decided to just stay with whoever it was. However, it didn't last long.

"Anou..Ryou?" An older boy's voice asked.

"Yes?" He replied sleepily.

"Why are you so close to me?"

"Well, you were warm and--" He opened his eyes. He had just recognized the voice as Bakura's. He blushed. "Anou..Bakura, I.." He trailed off.

"Meh, whatever. Just be quiet, I'm tired." Bakura said, wrapping his arms around his hikari. Ryou's blush deepened as his yami held him. He wasn't used to being so close to Bakura. Did the other boy know he liked him?

"Anou..B-Bakura?" Ryou looked up at him with those adorable, doe brown eyes of his.

"Yes?" He replied, trying not to look at his light, and fighting off a blush.

"Anou..What are you doing in my bed?" He saw Bakura smirk.

"You mean you don't remember? I would've thought you'd never forget something like that." He said suggestively. Ryou's eyes widened.

"N-nani?!"

"Oh, don't worry. We didn't do anything like -that-.

"What did we do?!" Ryou pulled away from Bakura and sat up.

"Heh. What do you -think- we did?" The tomb robber asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Anou..Just answer the question, okay?" Ryou's blush darkened even more, causing Bakura to smirk again.

"Answer mine first." He said, sitting up. And just when he thought Ryou's face couldn't get any redder, it did and he didn't say anything. Instead, he looked up at his yami with pleading eyes. "..Fine, I'll tell you what happened." He pouted.

"Good." Ryou smiled. Bakura didn't say anything. "Well? Tell me."

"Fine. Well, there was an..accident..in my room. And some stuff in it kind of..exploded." Bakura grinned and Ryou let out a sigh of relief.

"And that's why you had to sleep in my room.." He smiled at the other boy. "That makes sense, I guess. But why couldn't you just sleep on the couch?"

"Do you really want me to get into that again? I can't believe you don't remember. But I guess that's what happens when you breathe in too much smoke.."

Ryou nodded and got out of bed. He went downstairs to make breakfast as Bakura slowly rolled out of bed.

TBC

&&&&&&&&&&

S.I.: The Pokemon don't come in until the next chapter.. I'll try to make the next part longer too, I just wanted to get this posted.

Laharl: Well, that was a complete waste of time.

S.I.: WHAT?! How dare you say that?! -whacks Harlie- You're lucky you're adorable.

Laharl: -.-;; Stop saying that.

S.I.: Well, See you all later!

Laharl: Yep, see you in Hell!

S.I.: Just because you live in the Netherworld, doesn't mean you can say that!

Laharl: What? It's true!

S.I.: Whatever..