Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! ❯ Chapter 2 - Pikachu ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello ^__^ I'm sorry for taking so long to update.. I've been working on some other stories and sort of putting this one on hold for a while. But here's the next chapter of Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon!

Disclaimer: *pout* I wish I owned them.. *cries*

/.../ hikari to yami through mind link

//...// yami to hikari through mind link

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Chapter 2 - Pikachu

Ryou had just started breakfast when he heard a scream coming from upstairs. He was used to Bakura playing tricks on him, so he just ignord it.

"Ryou!! Come upstairs! NOW!!" Bakura hollered from Ryou's bedroom. Ryou sighed, not liking being interrupted while he was cooking.

/What do you want, 'Kura?/

//Just come up here, okay?! Now! Hurry!//

/Fine./ Ryou left the kitchen and went up the stairs to his room. "Bakura?"

"Ryou, help me!!" The tomb robber pleaded from the corner he was currently trying to hide in.

"What's wrong?" The younger boy asked, hurrying over to help his yami. He watched as he pointed to something in the middle of the room.

"That's what's wrong, Ryou. That creature tried to electricute me! Make it go away!!"

Ryou blinked. He hadn't noticed that animal in the room when he'd come in.

"That attacked you?" He asked, not believing his yami's accusation. Bakura nodded.

"Pika-pika?" The creature asked, tilting it's head all confused-like. Bakura flinched at the sound,

"That's it's battle cry! Get it away from me!"

"Well, why didn't you just send it to the shadow realm?" Asked Ryou, as if it was the normal way to get rid of small animals.

"You told me I'm not allowed to use shadow powers in your house. Have you forgotten already?"

"And since when do you listen to me?" Ryou asked as he walked towards the 'pika-pika' thing. "Aww, it's so cute." Ryou smiled and picked up the creature. It was mostly yellow with two long, pointed ears with black tips. It had a tail that was shaped like a lightening bolt and two dark stripes on it's back. On it's face, it had two red spots on it's cheeks and big, sparkly eyes.

"W-What are you doing? That thing's dangerous!" Bakura stuttered, still terrified of the creature in his koi's arms.

"It doesn't look dangerous to me." Ryou replied and looked back down at the yellow, rodent-like animal. "What's your name, little guy? Can you say anything else?"

"Pika-pikachu." It replied, smiling.

"Aww, that's so kawaii!!" Ryou hugged the creature tightly. "I'll call you.. Pika. How's that sound?"

"Pika-pika!"

"I guess that means 'yes'." Ryou said, turning towards Bakura. "I still don't see what's so scary about Pika. He seems harmless enough to me."

"Well, you're wrong! And how do you know if it's a 'he' anyway?" Bakura inquired.

"Anou.. It just seems like a 'he' to me. I don't think it matters either way."

"Pikachu!" Pika agreed. Bakura flinched again, not wanting to get hurt.

"Oh, stop that, 'Kura. Pika won't hurt you, stop being such a baby." Ryou gave Pika to Bakura so the tomb robber could hold him. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go finish making breakfast." Bakura watched his light go out the door and looked down at the creature in his arms. It had an evil grin on it's face.

"Oh, no.."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&