Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Poke Yu-Gi-Oh! ❯ discussion chapter!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ShadowFireHeart: *peeks out from under the helmet* is it safe? Can I come out now? *looks around, sees NO POTS AND PANS…doesn't see any roses either* that's odd…you'd think that a week after my first fic was put on MM, I'd have a REVIEW by now!! Sure, 150 reads, but no reviews?? I need them, people!!
 
Yami Bakura: *cackling* maybe they all just hate you!
 
ShadowFireHeart: NO, I'm sure they'll review soon…at least, when they read my new story!!
 
Yami Bakura: O_o-new story?? Does it feature the amazing ME?
 
ShadowFireHeart: Well…yes, but it also stars Atem, his buddies, Kaiba, and Marik, so you're not exactly the star of the show…
 
Yami Bakura: O_O WHAT!!!???
 
ShadowFireHeart: *quickly* but you can be the Disclaimer for me! And you can be the bad guy with Marik!
 
Yami Bakura: -_-# Can I ask what this fic is about?
 
ShadowFireHeart: Yes you very well may! This is a Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh xover, so-
 
Yami Bakura: O_____O POKEMON?!?!?!?!? LIKE, PIKACHU?!?!? THAT POKEMON?!?
 
ShadowFireHeart: yes, it sounds weird, but it also sounds kinda cute! ^_^
 
Yami Bakura: I am going to kill you, ShadowFireHeart!! *makes murderous advances, pulls out knife*
 
ShadowFireHeart: Oh look! It's the Pharaoh!! *points behind Bakura*
 
Yami Bakura: Pharaoh?? WHERE!!??? *turns to look behind* …I don't see him…*looks back over to ShadowFireHeart, who has already run away half a mile* Pokemon crossover…that's the weirdest thing I have ever heard, weirder than that dream ShadowFireHeart told me about where the Pharaoh was chasing me around with a tank….
 
Atem: *dangerously* WHO SAID IT WAS A DREAM??!!!
 
Yami Bakura: *looks behind him, sees Atem revving up a tank* O_O() *Runs away screaming, Atem chasing after him*
 
ShadowFireHeart, who has returned to tell the rest of the summary: Okay, now that those two are killing each other ELSEWHERE, I can explain my new fic. Like I said, it is a Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh xover, and it will be told from the point of view of my OC, Sarana, who will also take center sage in an upcoming story. The Hikaris and Yamis will have separate bodies, and they will all be Pokemon trainers! I got this idea from playing FireRed Version, so it will take place in the Kanto Region, with the same gym leaders.
 
HOWEVER!! If, for some strange reason, no one reviews and tells me whether they like it or not, I will DISCONTINUE!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!!?? Good ^_^. Now, I will write up Chapter one shortly, but I at least want a review telling me what they think of the plot, BEFORE I start posting again. Ta ta!