Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Trip to China ❯ The Transformations pt2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Hi people!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^.^
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-gi-oh!, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Jusenkyo china, Care Bears, Barbie, The bottles of beer on the wall song, the song that gets on everybody's nerves, snuggles, Elmo, the Bananas song, any other songs that appear in this Fic, Icee, Curley fries, nachos, pie, any other food(s) that are eaten in thisFic,Please don'tsue! -_-)
Warning:Some Mild language may occur! (Somecensored, some not.)
 
The Transformationspt2
 
Sango: Come on, let's just get to the spring of drown boy and spring of drown girl so we can end this madness!
Miroku: Alright already, we get it!
Sesshomaru: ...............................
* They start looking for those springs when they run into Ranma, Genma, Soun, and everybody else.*
Ranma Girl type: Wow! They had worse luck then us today huh pop?
Genma: *Holds up a sign that says `Yup!' on it*
Sango: Why oh why did we have to come HERE of all places?!?!
Miroku: Well, it was YOUR idea Sango!
Sango: WHAT? *Gives super scary freak-me-out murdering evil glare of death at Miroku*
Miroku: I mean..... It was all MY idea.... Yeah, that's it!
Sango: I thought so!
Ranma Girl type: Just be lucky those guys didn't turn into girls, it's a horrible experience!
Sango: True dat! But how are we going to find the spring of drown man and girl?
Ranma girl type: I can help you there! The spring of drown girl is over there to your left.
Sesshomaru: I'll take the girls and change them back, and then I'll catch up with you guys later!
Sango: ok.
Miroku, Sango, and Sesshomaru: Break!
*Sesshomaru goes and turns the girls back to normal while everyone else looks for the spring of drown man.*
Sango: How ca new tell which spring is which?
Nabiki: Like this. *pushes Genma and Ranma into random spring and they come out as snakes.*
Kasumi: Well, that's one way to do it!
*The girls come back*
Sango: Hey, their back! ^.^
Rin: Yay! I'm ME again!!!
Kanna, Kagura, and Kagome: Me too!
Miroku: Who is this FINE looking young lady here?
Young lady he's talking about: Grrrrrrrrrr.....
Sango: * Bonks Miroku on the head then glares at the girl he was talking about* Where's Sesshomaru?
Kagura: You're looking at her! *Points to girl that Miroku said was fine*
Sango: Hey authoress! Would you please stop saying that please?!?!
Authoress/Me/Melody: Ok, sense you asked so nicely! ^.^
Sango: Thank you!
Authoress/Me/Melody: Oh yeah, from now on, when I talk, it will appear as Melody, I might put myself in this Fic, and so will Mei_lynn, except she's going to join you guys right now ok!
Mei_lynn: Aren't you gonna be part of the story Mellie?
Melody/me (duh!): Duh! I just said that woman! Anyways, I also have to get back to the Yu-gi-oh!'s Part of the story, then I'll be back!
Mei_lynn: oh, ok then!
Melody: On with the fic then!
Sango: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Miroku: ......
Sango: Sesshomaru's a......GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Ranma Girl type: I feel your pain man!
Sesshomaru Girl type: Whatever! Can we get to the spring of drown man already? I like have a like, madger shopping spree to like, totally go on!
Everyone: O.o o.O
Sesshomaru: Dammit! I've been in this girl's body too long! Let's hurry and find that stupid pond of drown man
Already!!!
* They continue looking for the spring of man, but have no luck!*
* Yu-gi-oh! Cast members*
* They are now on the boat to China*
Duke, Joey, Tristan, Ryou, Yami, and Mokuba: 22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer, you take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall! 21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall!
Seto: This is Bananas, B-a-n-a-n-a-Zzzzzz...... -_-
Joey: * Still singing, but has an anxious face on*
Tea: *Pulls out disposable camera* Here Joey! Get Pictures of Seto sleeping for the authoress!
Joey: *Still singing, but takes pictures anyway*
Tea: ok, so anyway, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes!
Mokuba: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-_-
Duke, Joey, Tristan, Ryou, and Yugi: 10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer, you take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall!
*Soon, they make it to 0 bottles of beer on the wall and they all go to sleep because it was 2:00 am!*
 
TBC
Pwease review and I'll write more! ^.^