Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Day That I Died ❯ The Day that I Died ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Day That I Died
Written By : Sakura Istar
: I do not own Yugioh! or Sailor Moon.
: This is something I came up with.
day that I died was when the love of my life was killed. When I first met her,I never that that I, Bakura, King of thieves would do deeply in love with the Moon Princess. I also knew that we couldn't be with each other, it was forbidden.
was the Moon Princess and I a mere Tomb Robber. But then I found out that she felt the same way about me.we both knew that her mother wouldn't allow us to be together.But that didn't stop us. IT didn't STOP me from falling deeper deeper in love with her.
then it happen.
Kingdom was attacked; Her people was killed. She was killed as well... I felt rage build up inside of me; Anger, hate and sadness...up inside of me. I held my Princess... My Serenity... I cried, it was so hard to bare. That was the day that I died. Even thoughwas alive on the ouside... I was dead in the inside.



do ya think? if you haven't already found out. The coupling is Bakura/Serenity(Serena). I never done anything likebefore... but my dad liked it. Review please. OH! if you think I should continue this, please tell me.

Sakura Istar -