Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Love ❯ Timeless love ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

TIMELESS LOVE.

"Young Pharaoh. Sir, these paper work is due in a few weeks time." Seth the pharaoh's high priest announced to a rather bored out blood-red eyes which are behind the young pharaoh's golden thunder-like bangs, some of his bangs shot right onto his spike (wild) hair.

"Work, work and more work…" Yami pick up one of the papers (I don't know they have papers in the past.) and began to read it when…

"SETH!!!" The brown hair priest rush in only to find Yami face him with an open paper. "Tell me what is this Seth? What does it means on the last paragraph?" Yami's rage begins to boil to the pit.

Seth look at the sheet of paper and look up at the raging pharaoh. "It means that you need to get married, in a months time." The high priest place the paper down. "They also say that they will help you to find you the perfect wife."

POW!

Yami had slam his hands on the table as all the papers flew from the table to the ground. (Some even cover Seth.)

"I don't care what they say! What wife? What do they think I am an animal?"

Yami peel his eyes from the table to the cover up Seth.

"You better get this rubbish back to where it belongs, I don't want to hear about this! Ever since my 19th birthday they started to bother me!" Yami pause to catch his breath. "I don't need a female to rule with me!" Yami crush the paper and throw it to Seth, who is in shock.

"But your highness, your kingdom need a heir to rule after you go to the other world." Seth explain. "All pharaohs have to do this!"

Yami began to walk out of his room but stop and look at Seth with his cold bloody eyes.

"Hear me Seth, I'm the ONLY Pharaoh who do not need a female by my side. I don't want a heir."

Yami walk out of this office (It looks like an office) and to a golden door. Which I think is the Pharaoh's bedroom. Yami open the gold and heavy door, when he close the door behind him to only to slide down finding the floor very interesting. Mumbling.

"I never want a wife, but in me I really want a wife." Yami look up to the ceiling letting out a sign. "But all the female in Egypt all like shit." Yami lift his hands to his face. "What I want in a woman is that…"

Yami started to picture a girl in his head. "Cute, when she talks. "

"Clever in her studies better still out run me. "

"Shy is one of a kind of girl."

To this part Yami's eyes started to droop and his mouth started to water, just thinking of this girl that he have in his mind. Unconsciously he move towards his king size bed and fell asleep in his cozy and warm bed, with a dream waiting for him.

*~ Yami's Dream ~*

Yami eyes open up to see a tall dark long hair woman holding a what look like a key stick, with one cold stare at Yami can sent chill to your spine.

"Future Pharaoh of Egypt, Yami or know as Yugioh." The dark hair woman began.

"PLEASE! NOT SO FORMAL! I hate it when people calls me that!" Yami cross his arm around his chest. "Who are you?"

"I'm sorry your highness. I am Setsuna, the gatekeeper of time and space. I see that you have a problem in finding a girlfriend." The woman name Setsuna stare at Yami with her cold dark red eyes making Yami sweat.

"I don't know how you know, but yes I do have a problem in finding a girlfriend… Don't tell me you know how to?" Yami face was flushing but was hidden under his dark skin.

"Yes, I know how and what kind of girl you like. To make it short Cute, Clever and Shy." Setsuna thought of a second before answering.

"I know a lot of girls who are cute, I know ONE girl who can out run you in exams and that same girl is very shy…" Her eyes are like arrows and daggers about to launch at Yami. "especially to boys." This time Yami was blushing like a raging bull.

Looking at her staff as said. "This girl who is cute, shy as well clever. She is so shy being near to boys, but truly you are destiny to have her." Setsuna smile at Yami. (creepy)

"You may have a chance with this girl." Yami's eyes widen.

"Really! What is her name? How do she look like? Do she…" "Stop! Too many question. But none can be answered." Yami felt his heart crack, turn into dust and blown away. "Don't worry, when you see her your heart will feel like a leave on a breeze." Setsuna lift Yami's head.

"Meet me at the same room tomorrow at the same time or when the sun rise."

With that Yami woke up in sweat. * Is this all a dream? Is there a woman name Setsuna? Is there a girl really waiting for me? * Yami look out of his sort of window as the sun has set. They call the day have end.

"Tomorrow… tomorrow…I will see this girl… ugh! I rather wait for tomorrow!"

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Come in." It was Seth who came in. "Your highness, I…I…"

"Seth just spit it out!" Yami's cold voice rang impatiently. "The person who gave you the letter.. It's your father's high councils, they are going to get a list of girls and women for you to pick for your wife."

Yami's face turn hard and cold. "It's that so…Fine. Leave me."

"Your highness?"

"I SAID LEAVE!!" This time is scare Seth out of his wits when he rush out from the Pharaoh's room to the safety of the hall. (Also slamming the door after him.)

Yami whose mind is wondering around his head…empty head…Blank. "Okay, at Sun rise I will leave this horrible place behind my life."

*How I wish to be commoner (an ordinary people) * That was last of Yami's thought.

<The Next Day>

Yami have woke up before the sun as he waited for the strange woman to come to collect him when…

A small creak noise fills the quite air to Yami's ears. "Pharaoh Yugioh, I see you are waiting."

Its one of the slaves, man why do my father want slaves to do my dirty job…wait a second, what do she means I see you are waiting? *

Yami turn around to see the same woman in his dreams. "Young Pharaoh, I heed your answer at sun rise you want to leave this kingdom, but you still have to come back here."

"Whatever, I can't stand here. I wish I was never born as a Prince at all." Yami look out to the sky to see a bit of orange in the night sky. "Don't be to upset Pharaoh, you will be unlike your father." Setsuna explain about Yami's dead father. "But for you I can see that DEATH will not rule over you."

"Setsuna, are you telling me that I will not be like my father. But what do you mean Death will not rule over me?" As curious as a cat, Yami do not know where is he jumping into. "Are you a fortune tellers?"

"I'm not a fortune teller. I'm the gatekeeper of time and space." Setsuna grip hold of her staff tightly. "The sun is rising to the morning sky, it is time for you to leave and find that perfect girl." As the rising sun beginning to rise into sky to start the day.

Setsuna lift her staff up, all Yami could do is watch. "Young Pharaoh, when you reach to her world, your clothes will be change. Your crown will not follow but your gold bangs that around your wrist and neck will stay… (Without them he look stupid)

"I will give you a knowledge of the world. Their languages, the people, their games and you will relived your power to those unworthy." With that Setsuna's staff glow, which is why Yami have to close his eyes to block the glare. When the bright light disappear…

An Empty Pharaoh room only left the pharaoh's crown and his upside down Pyramid necklace with a strange eye in the middle, as the sun has rise to the sky shining brightly into the pharaoh's empty room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<In Juuban Street. Near Crossroad Juuban High School>

(Sorry I don't really know what school they are in after Sailor Galaxia)

It was 7am in the morning. When the streets are buzzing with life, a flash of light beams in an ally, which was not known to the passer-by. "Ow… Setsuna-san! Could you ever land on something soft, I don't really like to land on trash bin."

The mystery woman only can look Yami who is dress in a black uniform. "That was fast… I taught you how to speak their language in an hour and you are busting it all out."

"Hey! I may be a pharaoh but I'm a fast learner." Yami peek his head out to see the streets with cars, people wearing different (To Yami is funny clothes) but he is not shock as Setsuna have sent many pictures and taught him what are they.

"But you still have to go to school." * School? Oh, now I remember it's a place where these people learn… * "Very unlike you, you got all your learning in a golden palace. I have register you in all you have to do is to go to the office which is spell."

"I know O-F-F-I-C-E right." Yami's face was bored at Setsuna's lecture, but in a good way. Yami have respect Setsuna as mother. "Okay run along now Yami or Prince." "Please, how many times do I have to tell people not to make me feel so formal." Yami storm out of the safety of the ally to the busy streets.

<In Crossroad Juuban High School>

"Class today project is about history. There are many histories, so it's your pick. Five person in per group." As the class starts to split in to a group with five person each only one group have only four.

"Histories… I can't think of one only the moon kingdom."

"Serena, that will give us away and there is no Moon Kingdom in the history books."

"What! What about you do you have any history on you mind Mina?"

Serena with two pigtails and two meatball on her head, glaring at Mina who could pass as Serena's cousin.

"Stop it you two, we can decide but fighting will not help at all…Ami help."

Lita the brown head (I don't know the real color) turn to a blue head girl for help.

"Serena, Mina. Fighting will not help how about Egypt?" The two stop fighting and look at Ami. "Egypt? What is so nice about Egypt?" Lita asked Ami. "Yeah? I hear that Egypt is nothing but sand." As now the fight is with Ami Vs Mina and Serena. Lita can't help but watch.

"Where is that new exchange student? He must have lost his way." The teacher looks at the clock and back to his students that is when there is a knock on the door.

"The door is open."

When the door slide open most of the girls held their breath to see the most handsome dark skin guy with a weird hair style, the guy got jealous at this hunk. "You are the new student, did you lost your way here?" The teacher asked.

"No, teacher. I got into some trouble on the way." Red, blood like eyes look around the class. "Class, this is Yami Yugi. He is an exchange student from Thailand. He will be here for awhile. Would you like to introduce more about yourself."

"My name as you know is Yami Yugi, I came from Thailand but I'm an half blood Egyptian." * What a lie. I should thanks Setsuna for asking me to repeat this over and over again. *

"Yugi-san. Right now they are in a class project on histories, since you are new you can pick any group you want to be in."

Yami did not waste time looking around to see all the girl have a face saying - please pick me! - Yami feel like vomit out blood, but when his red eyes falls onto a blue head girl who is gaining onto the two blonde girls and… "EPYTP IS A MYSTAL PLACE! AND I LOVE ITS HISTORY."

Ami was stood up in rage, but blush when she saw the whole class looking at her in a strange way, as well the newcomer. "I pick that group with the blue hair girl."

"Okay Yami you seat next to Ami." Yami walk to his place and place his bag onto his table and took out his pen and papers.

"You are hot." These are Lita's only words. "How do you get that kind of hair style? Got a thunder shock?" Yami just stare at the blonde girl with confusion.

"Oh! I'm sorry to be so rude. My name is Serena Tsukoino, this person beside me is Mina Aino beside her, and this drooping girl is Lita Kino last but not least is Ami Mizuno. "Okay answer the last question I asked you."

Yami look at Ami Mizuno * Beauty of Water, a great meaning. * "Yes, I got a thunder shock once. When I did not listen to my father when he say not to play on the roof when it's raining with thunder shoot right at you." Yami explain to Serena.

"My question, so what history are you going to do?" Yami asked three dummies stun girls and one finding the floor very interesting. "Ami? Am I right Ami I heard that you like or was it love Egypt?" Ami only can nod her head but did not peel her eyes from the floor.

"Yugi-san, I hear that you have Egyptian blood in you, which Egyptian?" Lita who was the only one paying attention to him when he stand into the class. "Which Egyptian bloodline I'm in? I really don't know, I'm clueless…he…he."

*What a nice lie and act I put in. Should do this to Seth when I return. * "Bloodline of an Egyptian? No wonder with your dark skin." Yami only can nod his head. "How about this, me and A…Ami here do the paper work while you and the two over there do the projecting?"

*What in the world made me stammer my words like that? * Yami look at Ami with a smile on his face which he had not done that in years when he took over as Pharaoh.

Serena lean over to Lita and Mina. "Looks like Thailand boy have a eyes on Ami." With an evil grin. "I think that those two will be a lovely couple…" "What scares me is his eyes they are like blood to me."

"Oh, if not next time I come to class with sunglasses." The three of them jump. "NO! Not at all, you look good with those red ruby eyes."

*Red Ruby Eyes? No one in my kingdom or father ever say that. *

Ami's Pov

*Who is this guy? So dark…Of course he's dark he came from Thailand not only that he is also half-Egyptian! I do believe him but neither Thailand people nor Egyptian have ruby eyes and thunder golden bangs before. Most of them have black hair and dark eyes non have gold bangs. Unless… *

"I think I know which bloodline you are from, I think is the pharaoh's families tree." Ami say with knowledge. Yami felt butterflies in his stomach ready to bust out.

Ami know that Yami's face froze when she said PHARAOH to Yami but vanish without a trace. "Come one Ami! I can never be a Pharaoh!" Then mutter something like `Anyway I am one.'

*Why do I feel my heart jump whenever he talks to me or even look at me? *

End of Pov.

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Serena, Ami, Lita, Mina will you four girl don't mind if I follow you today." Yami asked them but in truth he wants to get to know this Blue Ami. "Sure but when we reach to the shrine." Ami told Yami. "Shrine?"

"What do you know Dark tri boy don't know what's a shrine is." Serena joked. "Okay, I don't really know what a Shrine is but I know what a temple." Yami cross his arms pretending to be angry. "Guys! He's new here why are you all picking on him?" Ami defend Yami. (An average girl defending a Pharaoh? That's new.)

"Why? Ami defend a stranger." Mina made Ami look like a tomato. "Of course you can come Yami just that we always go there to see one of our other friends." Lita told the Pharaoh. "O…Oh right."

As they are walking up the stair to the temple. "So who is your other friend?" Yami asked the three girl as Ami who is trailing behind and still blush. "Here name is Raye Hino, she is the priestess of the shrine since her grandfather is getting really old." "But we have to warn you about her grandfather he is really attracted to young girls." * What a Pervert. * That was Yami's answer, before…

"Odango Atama! Where have you been! How many times are you late, and it's you who arrange this meeting." Yami was completely lost when he saw a very lovely black hair girl; he was also scared by Raye's rage.

"What is an Odango Atama?" Yami asked anyone who is listening to him. "It means Meatball head or was it Meatball brain." Lita whisper to Yami, who can't help but laugh at the two fighting girls.

When Raye hear an unfamiliar voice and it a male voice she can't help but look up and saw a guy who look like have survived a thunder storm. * Why am I getting strange vibes around the new guy. * Which scares Raye. "Who are you?"

"Oh, how rude. My name is Yami Yugi." Yami bow down not in the Japanese manner, more like a prince. "I'm an exchange student from Thailand." Yami put his arms around Ami making her blush, but also making her feel very safe and warm. "If you want to know more about me asked them. Ja ne! I have to go." When Yami unwrap his arm around Ami, she felt lost and cold.

Ami watches Yami walk away as a breeze blew his golden bangs into his face. * Yami. Pleases look back, Pleases look back. Why do I feel safe in your arms? * Ami waited for Yami to look back at her, thinking that he will look back. * Is this love? * It must be love in Ami's heart kept calling out for Yami it was so strong that Ami could not hear or feel her worry friends calling her.

Yami walk to the edge of the steps he pause and turn his head to look at Ami who is staring back at him. With those eyes, no one can refuse.

To Yami her eyes are like the Nile River in his homeland flowing like the rushing sea which only happens in a storm. Ami look into Yami's Ruby eyes they may look like blood to other people but she see jewels in Yami's eyes, like someone pick put a Ruby and put it into Yami's eyes. Yami broke the staring spell bring Ami back to the real world by turning around only to see Setsuna and three other that he did not recognize. "Yugioh, it is nice to see you here and also making new friends."

"YUGIOH?"

"Setsuna-san! Please I beg you on my knees don't make me feel so old with the King of Games title! I'm not a King of Games guy." Yami was begging on his knees. "Yugioh don't make a fool out of yourself." "YAMI! My real name is Yami! How many time do I have to repeat to you. Setsuna." Yami was on the floor with his face kissing the ground.

"Why do you call Yugi-san Yugioh Setsuna?" Serena asked. "That is his name after all it is his father who gave him that name." "Setsuna! I'm not like that loser! I'm so different then that…" Yami kept his mouth shut and began to speak Egyptian to Setsuna who spoke back in the same language.

To the eight Sailor Scout it's like a mother and son fight with the sound of two fighting squirrels. "What are they talking about?" Haruka Tenou asked the other Scout. "They are talking Egyptian." Michiru Kaiou the greenish-blue hair woman replies. "I know they are talking Egyptian I want the detail." Haruka snap. There was silence…

"OH…" All of them chaos.

"I'm going home!" Yami have forgotten that he is not in his world. "And how are you going home?" Yami have halfway down the step. "On second thought, maybe not."

<In the Shrine>

Yami sat outside laid down onto the wooden plank listening to their conversation. "You adopted him?" That was Hotaru Tomoe.

"Yes, I found him in Egypt." That was Setsuna.

"But the school say that he is from Thailand…"

"I sent him to Thailand to study…"

And the question carries on and on till Yami was drown in his own thoughts. * Why am I here? Oh… To find that girl that Setsuna told me about… She never gives me in details at all, only riddles about this girl… Man it's so long that I could not even remember the riddle itself... *

Yami look up into the sky as the sun beat onto his skin. Yami do not worry about having sunburn, course his skin is dark. In Egypt he has been under the sun for a long time, that he felt asleep… which he did.

Ami was look at Yami instate of listening to the conversion. "Ami?" Ami jump when her name was called. "Mina-san? Goman, I must have daydream…" "Ami, I still think that you have been sticking too long with Meatball head over there." Raye pointed at the biscuit-eating girl.

"Hey! I'm proud of it!" Serena and Raye have their usual `tongue war' fight. Yami who was snoozing couldn't stand it roll over and fell of the floor.

BOK!

"Yami!" "Yugi-san!" All the scouts call out. "Ow…Ow. I never have this kind of floor back home." Yami mumble to himself. "I'm all right, just could not stand the noise." Yami was about to climb out but Ami have given a hand to Yami. Yami stare at Ami for a while before accepting her helping hand.

"Those two look like a really nice couple…Right?" Mina asked all of the scouts as they agree. "Not only that she just met him in school and things started to get hot!" Raye tease Ami. Who blush.

"Yami, let's get out of here." Ami who is grabbing Yami's hand as they both ran out of the temple grounds. "Oh! Ami is so shy! Especial towards boys."

"GO AMI! GO AMI! YAHOO!" All of the scouts cheer for the blushing Ami who is dragging the red Yami.

<In Tokyo Park>

Both Ami and Yami both were panting heavily. "How on earth did we run all the way to the center of Tokyo Park?" Ami question herself.

"Well, you drag me out from the temple. Then we took the train to Tokyo and drag me to the center of this park." Yami listed down the things that she has done. "Goman Yami is just that I don't really like them to make fun of me like that." Ami explain to the confused spike boy. "It's all right, I'm used to it anyway. Every girls in the world wants a piece of me."

"Of course they want not only a piece of you, they want you whole." Ami's outburst really made Yami jump. "What do that means?" Ami blush again this time harder. "Alright, I don't want to turn too red, how about I get you an ice cream?" Yami smile at Ami who blush even more…And that is how Ami and Yami meet, as the days goes by Ami and Yami have been dating each other until…

Yami and Ami where in the park having a walk as they look at each other in the eyes, lips are closing in when, a breeze blew by and scream fill up the air. Ami's attention was at the scream that she dashes to the scene only left Yami in confusion.

"Ami?" The only words echo in the air, when…

"Pharaoh Yugioh." Yami jump about five feet from the ground and landed on his butt. He turn around with his golden eye on his forehead ready to strike who ever dares to interrupts him, only to see Setsuna.

"Setsuna-san, why? Why Ami ran off like that?" Setsuna's face appearance did not budge. "I heard a scream in the air and Ami just ran off like that. What is going on?" Yami raise his voice a little louder. Setsuna look onto the ground. "Ami is a sailor soldier, long with her friends."

"Sailor Soldier? You also a Sailor Soldier?" "Unfortunately my prince. I am from 10000 years ago." Yami slide down onto the grass as the information began to fold in when…

"Setsuna! Is something going to happen to Ami?" Yami stare at Setsuna like a son reaching out to his mother. "Yes, something is going to happen to Ami and also…" Setsuna bend closer to Yami.

<On the Other hand>

Ami was running towards the scream as she just received a call from the other scouts that a Youma have just appeared.

*Mina! Wait for me I'm coming! * "MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!"

(Okay I'm lazy to write out the transformation lines and the details… I don't really pay attention on them.)

Ami/Sailor Mercury ran into the battleground to see a terrible sight.

Sailor Jupiter/Lita, Sailor Uranus/ Haruka, Sailor Neptune/Michiru and Sailor Saturn/Hotaru bruised wounded and some broken bones. Sailor Mars/Raye and Sailor Venus/Mina both of them were knock unconsciously. Sailor Moon was in a brittle shape. Cuts around her face, arms and legs. Bruises form around her neck and thigh. She was facing the youma all by herself. Youma took a form of a white dragon with blue eyes, under it's feet Tuxedo Mask was crush by the weight of the dragon Youma but survived.

The Dragon Youma sported Sailor Mercury and began to attack. Opening its mouth as a ball of blue light began to glow like lighting.

"Mercury!"

Sailor Mercury only can watch like a deer in a car sport light closing her eyes, when…a blur of black tackle Sailor Mercury to the ground.

"Ami? Are you all right?" Sailor Mercury hear the strong voice with anger and hate but also have worry mix in it. Pry open one eye to see Yami looking back at her with fear and worry. "Yami?"

"Thanks you Ra." Yami got off the confuse Sailor Mercury as he walks toward the dragon youma. "Yami get out of the way!" Sailor Moon tries to get Yami unhurt. Yami turn to look at Sailor Moon with his cold eyes. "Sailor Moon…No Serena, You have done enough with this beast. I take over from here." And carry on walking towards the dragon.

* Blue Eyes White Dragon. How no earth did he get out of the shadow realm? Oh well am here might as well send him back. * Yami raises his hands to the sky as it darken and lighting strike. Yami began to curse in Egyptian, which made the dragon realize who he is. Yami grin as the world around the Sailor Scouts and Yami turn black.

"What in the world!" Sailor Uranus who is wide-awake. "The last time I remember is been knock out" Sailor Jupiter who also woke up in a dizzy manner with the help of Sailor Mercury.

"This is the Shadow Realm. This creature is not a what you call a `Youma'." Yami lower his hands as a golden eye glow on his forehead.

"I summon Dark Magician!" As an eerie wind blew and a guy in a black Magician suit and a strange hat holding a weird staff. "Dark Magician Attack!" The Black Magician's staff began to glow black as the White Dragon begins it attack.

"Yami! That Youma's attack is really powerful, even Sailor Jupiter can't take it." "I repeat this is not a Youma." Yami repeat to Sailor Mars as Raye at the background Black Magician who just beaten the All Mighty Dragon. "YAHOO! IT'S DOWN! NOW I CAN…Hey!"

Before Sailor Moon can eliminate the Dragon which she though it a Youma. "Blue Eyes White Dragon, retreat to the Shadow Realm." The white dragon stood up, but it did not move. "What is that thing doing?" One of the scouts asked. "Yami?" Sailor Mercury was the first one to rush towards Yami.

*This Blue Eyes is a wild one…I don't see Seth's aura around it. I guess is harmless to add it into my cards when I get home…That if I ever get home. * In a flash the Dragon turn into a card… which Yami kept staring at.

"Yami?" Yami lost contact with the beast and to his blue beauty. "Ami." When Yami turn around all the scouts saw a golden eye on his forehead. "Yami!" Ami stare at the golden eye.

Ami/Sailor Mercury was about to hold Yami when….

"Sailor Mercury! Don't touch him." Sailor Mars order. "Why?" "I got a strange energy reading from him. Truth is that it's dark…very dark. Ami he is evil!"

Yami stare at Sailor Mars as his golden eye vanished. "Sailor Mars…no…Raye, you are scare of me right?" Sailor Mars froze. "You are scare of my power. Yes my power is dark. I'm able to control a realm call as the Shadow Realm; I'm not the only one who have this power…"

"Who is the others have this power?" Sailor Jupiter had a serious face. "Seth is one of them…the others are…are…" Yami pause… "Your father is one of them Yugioh."

"Setsuna! How many times do I have to tell you not so formal! If you do the cat is out of the bag." Yami when back to a begging. "I'm sorry Yugioh, I can't…As the future Pharaoh of Egypt." "…"

There was silence in the air.

Yami's Pov

* Shit! The cat is really out of the bag; oh Ami will you accept me? I'm a Pharaoh…you are really looking at a real Pharaoh…Sorry Ami for not tell you in the beginning…But I have to tell you now or it will be never… *

Ami's Pov

* Oh God! I can't believe it! I just can't believe it that I'm look at a real Pharaoh…Yami why didn't you tell me? Why? *

Then blood rush towards my face. *Why am I blushing? I was never into guys and when this guy came into my life things began to turn upside down inside out…*

The other Scouts Pov

*He is a Pharaoh! *

Setsuna Pov

*I knew they are mean to be like Serena and Darien. Only problem is that Yami is from the past looking for a wife, but he does not want his offspring to follow his footsteps. *

End of Pov

"Yami?" Ami detranfrom as she want to hug Yami but before she can touch Yami. He turns and ran into the darkness.

"Yami?" Ami saw Yami running into the darker part of the park.

"Ami? What are you doing standing there?" Ami look at the one who spoke it was Serena who spoke. "Go after him!" Serena push Ami to chase after the thunder boy. "No! Why should I listen to you! Raye why do you think that Yami is evil?" Ami was half crying, half-yelling.

"I'm sorry Ami, I do not know what got into me, I sense a weird energy. When I saw him tame the Dragon I though he was acting. I'm sorry."

Ami was on the floor sobbing her heart out, all they can sit and watch Ami crying till Setsuna place her hand on Ami's shoulder. "Go to him Ami, he needs you…" "Setsuna-san?"

"All of us are cheering for you!" Mina, who is cheering for Ami, Setsuna lower herself as she whisper… Ami suddenly stood up and ran into the darkness.

"What did you tell her?" Haruka asked Setsuna. "I told her that Yami need is her as he will be going back in a few years times, but also have something in return." Setsuna smile to the darkness.

*Good lucky my prince and Son… *

<Change of Scene>

Ami ran and ran non-stop looking desperately for Yami. *Yami, Yami? Where are you? * When Ami is running she could not see what is on the ground till she trip over a rock and losing one of her shoes…

"Yami…Yami…" Ami try to stand up, but fail to stand cause of her twisted foot. "Please come back…Please come back…I love you. I don't want to lose another." Ami started to sob losing hope. Thunder rumble, rain started to drizzle. Ami lay on the ground lifeless, remember about Greg how he left her…

Ami was about to close her eyes when she felt someone coving her, looking up to see those red ruby eyes. "Yami?" "Ami…I…I wanted to tell you this for quite sometimes but no gut to tell you…ha…ha…If Seth hear about this he is going to laugh till he die…" Yami look away from Ami's eyes.

"I love you…" Ami's eyes were wide. "When I first see you, my heart turn. When you look at me, my mind have been mix up…Also the way you talk and looks made me melt…Ami…I love you!" Yami's face was red.

"Same with you Yami…When I first land eyes on you, I can't get you out of my mind…When you first smile at me, I really want to get my hands on you…This is also the first time in my life ever been save by someone who I love…I LOVE YOU DEARLY YAMI!"

Ami hug Yami as cry some more not waiting for rejection when Yami return the hug also with a kiss right on the lips. The rain slowly stops as the sun came out from hiding. From afar two figures watch the two lovebirds.

"Aww…Look at them, my son is really growing up!" "Pharaoh, shut up. You are going to spoil this moment." Setsuna snap at a very old looking guy. "Come on, my little dark angel, you know that he got your eyes and he got my hair style." As the old Pharaoh wrap his arm around Setsuna's hips, biting her on the neck. "But Yami is going to feel sad when he return home and Ami is going to heartbroken." "Why?"

"When Yami go back to his world, he will be kill in the game you call as the Shadow Realm. Ami soon will have Yami's child…" Setsuna explain to her confuse husband. "Yami know what he's doing, he will not die that easy. He will find a way to return to his lover side."

Setsuna sign. "Pharaoh do me a favor…if you remember the spell to slow down the aging process…" "You want me to put a spell on the girls when the child is born…I know, I know."

A cross mark appears on Setsuna's head. *How many times do I have to tell this jerk not to read my mind without my permission. * "Hey! I'm not a jerk!" Setsuna call out her staff and hit the poor Pharaoh in the head.

<Five years later>

Yami and Ami have been dating for five years many things happen to his time and Ami…Like Ami's mother have die in a car crash living her all alone. Serena and Darien got married three years ago and soon will be pregnant with Rini. Yami and Ami are very happy together thinking that nothing will ever come between them till…

Yami and Ami are in the park sitting on the bench sweet-talking to each other, till a purplish-black vortex appear with Setsuna coming out of it. "Oh! Am I interrupting something?" Setsuna cover her mouth looking at Ami and Yami whose face is about an inch apart. "No, you are not…" Ami stood up from where she's sitting. "Let me guess, Setsuna-San…It's time for me to return am I right?" Yami who also stood up after Ami.

Ami's eyes widen. "Yami…"

"Don't worry Ami, I have to return to my kingdom." Yami took out one of his golden earring that is the shape of a cross. "Ami, I want you to have this…I link it with my other earring so we are telepathy to each other." Ami's eyes started to cloud with tears. * I don't want her to cry! Oh no! What to do! What to do! … I know. *

*First Greg, now Yami…What I'm going into the end of the world? * Yami grab Ami's face looking at her in Nile River eyes flowing like the rushing sea. Ami stare into Yami's Ruby eyes sparkling with stars. "I may not come back but we will be able to see each other again. But not so soon… As Yami walk away still holding Ami's hands at the very last minute Yami hug Ami and kiss her right at the lips…

It felt like forever, Yami and Ami felt safe in each other's arms kissing. Setsuna hate to brake the two lovebirds, but… "Yami! It's time!" Setsuna rise her key staff splitting Yami from Ami and into the dark vortex when. "Ami! I will always remember you! I…I…." The Vortex began to close, Ami stood there looking at her love been taken away. "I LOVE YOU!" At that moment the Vortex closed shut and vanished like it have not been there.

"Yami…I love you too." Silence tears fall from her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Back to Yami's Time>

Yami's Pov

*Okay! Where am I? * Yami open his eyes to see the golden sand and not far form where he laid he could see pyramids. * I must be back at my time…* Yami stood up brushing the sands from his hair look at his cloths to see that he have not change to his Pharaoh's cloths. "Oh forget it, I'm going back there…"

Yami walk into his so call kingdom's village to hear whisper… "It's been almost five years and the Pharaoh is still missing." "I still say that he's dead." "No, I don't think so, Pharaoh Yugioh is too smart to kill himself. I say that he ran away." Later Yami heard horses coming his way, look up to see Seth and some of his strongest soldiers trailing behind him. "People of Egypt! Our young Pharaoh have been missing for about five years, our high councils say that is about having to chose the queen of Egypt but it must have upset the Pharaoh. The high councils have decided that this time there will be no queen…"

"There will be a queen Priest Seth." Seth looked around the people who are also looking around in shock to find someone who is able to stand up to the Priest. "Who! Who is able to stand to the Priest, the Pharaoh will have your tongue!" Seth was getting piss up by the people whisper.

"It is I Seth." Seth's face turns pale to see Yami. Pharaoh Yugioh alive and kicking. "Soldiers! Grab that imposter!" As the Soldiers grab Yami and drag him back to palace.

<In the Palace>

"Where have you been all these years! Yami! Where! And what do you mean by there will be a queen? You don't like any women!" "SILENCE! I don't like the women in Egypt! I was head over heels for a beauty." Yami sat on his rightful throne and smile like a mad man. "What do you mean?" "I can tell you how she looks like and blue-water eyes and her hair reminds you of the Nile River, she is smart and have a lot of love." Yami pause then sign, putting his hand in front of his face. "But I can't bring her with me…"

"And why not?" Seth asked.

"If I did, my right hand Priest. She will be having a hard life turning and my heir will never follow my footsteps." "What! Why?"

"Cause I could see that my heir will never be able to be a Pharaoh and no more questions. Announce to the high councils that I have return…" Priest Seth bows to the Pharaoh and exits the hall. Yami slowly took out his uniform top hung over his shoulder making it look like a cape. "The real game will began soon…Very soon…Ami..." Yami took out a picture of Ami and her friends with a very red him.

*I will miss you my love… *

<Months later…>

Yami have seal the Shadow Realm with his soul and life as his pyramid puzzle drop to the golden floor scatting the pieces everywhere with Yami who is laid on the floor dead smiling, in his hand grip hold of a picture and a golden earring.

<In the Ami's time>

When Yami left for his time, Ami have known that she is pregnant, as Yami is the father of the child. Ami and Yami have been talking to each other in their sleep telepathy. That means when Yami was in the end of his line he telepathy saw his heir… small nose, wide purple eyes looking at Ami, inherited his wild spike hair.

<Yami telepathy to Ami>

~ Ami he is so beautiful…is face feature looks like you. ~ Yami told Ami.

-He is beautiful, look like he inherited your hairstyle, do you know that my darkness. -

Ami cuddling the newborn child making him giggle. - What should we name him? -

~ Yugi…Yugi is the name. What do you think? ~ Yami who have been holding that name since he return to his time.

- That is lovely Yami… - Yami started to cough and the sound of hard breathing. -

-Yami, what's wrong? - Yami telepathy show Ami him been nearly kill by his high priest Seth. ~ Don't worry, Ami. Let Setsuna…Say…Death will not come to me so soon…<Cough> I will come back Ami...<Breathing started to become shallow> Like I say…. I…I Love you Ami. ~

Ami heard Yami's breathing stop and silence was flown in the link…tears flow down her pale cheek and onto the baby name Yugi. (Waking him up as well.) "Oh! The baby is so cute! Dr Anderson what is his name."

Ami look at person it was the nurse who was assign to be working for her but of her mysteries pregnancy. "This little one? Yugi." "Yugi. That means game right?" Ami only could nod. "So who is the lucky father?" Ami's face change from happy to depress. "To tell you he have die in a plane crash a few months ago." Ami lied, do not want people to know that Yugi is the son of a Pharaoh 5000 thousand years ago…people will freak out.

<A Few Weeks later In front of a game shop>

Ami have discharge from the hospital and have to do something that will brake her heart is to send Yugi to her father who is in Domino City.

<Flashback>

Ami who is feeding little Yugi when Setsuna came in. "Setsuna-San." Ami did not aspect any of her fellow scouts visiting her. "Ami, how are you?" "I'm find thank you." Setsuna bent down to see Yugi who just finish his breakfast, looking at the stranger with greenish-black hair.

"San!" Everyone (Only the two of them in the room) in Ami's room was shock by Yugi's outburst in his first word. "Yugi you are leaning so fast." Ami was proud of her son. "Ami I hate to brake the happiness that fill the air. You have to leave Yugi soon." Ami look at Setsuna with confusing.

"Crystal Tokyo have came and you have leave Yugi to protect Serena the Moon Princess and Small Lady." Setsuna look at the now sleeping Yugi. "Yugi also will have his destiny, soon your path and his will cross along with Yami, I have to tell you that you will stop aging when Yugi is born." Ami look at the sleeping Yugi who is cuddling even closer to Ami. Ami's eyes are fills with sorrow.

"I have a son also, I also have to leave him with the father of the child. I also made sacrifices too." With that Setsuna walk out of the room.

<End of Flashback>

Ami step into the shops. "Welcome to Domino Game Shop, how can I help y…Ami!" A man in his near 50s was shock that Ami was able to find him. "Hi, daddy." Ami bow to her father. Sugoroku (That is her father name.) study his daughter, grown so tall same blue hair and eyes wearing a light blue blouse with a matching skit holding a basket. "Ami? What is in that basket?" Sugoroku who got curious. "Daddy meet your grandson." Ami carry Yugi out from the basket not waking him from his beauty sleep. Sugoroku was half shock and half-happy.

"Is that they you when missing?" "No Daddy I did not go missing, I do not want them to know that I'm Pregnant." Ami explain to Sugoroku. "So who is the lucky father?" Ami look at her father.

"Daddy, you may not know but his father is an ancient Pharaoh who came from the past to look for a wife. He and I have dated, study and went out for five years. After that he was pull back to his own time." Sugoroku was filling in the things that his daughter told him.

"But when on Yugi's birth he was knocking on death door. I miss him daddy, it felt like loosing mummy!" Ami hug Sugoroku and cried.

"So what do you want me to do?" "I want you to help me take care of Yugi for me, from what I heard from Setsuna, she say that Yugi himself have an adventure of a lifetime and one day we will cross-path, I will tell him the truth of me as his mother and his father."

"Are you tell me that you are ditching Yugi?"

"No, I'm not ditching anyone. I got a role to protect the Princess of the Moon as well as Crystal Tokyo. I'm Sailor Mercury Princess of Mercury and also the inner courts of the Moon Princess."

After the explaining to Sugoroku who easily understand Ami gave Yugi to Sugoroku and bow to her father, before she could walk out or reach the handle…

"Who is the father?"

"Pharaoh Yugioh, known as Yami Yugi in this world." Ami open the door and vanished with out a trace…

"Ami, wherever you are please take care of your self." That was Sugoroku's last words. Yugi who is having a lovely dream…

<Yugi's Dream>

"Yugi!"

"Yugi!" It's a man's voice. Yugi open his purple eyes to meet blood red eyes.

"Papa!" Yugi raise his small hands towards to the strange man with spike hair.

"Yugi… Hello my son." It was Yami in Yugi's dream as he carries his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END