Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What's A Girl To Do When She Is Betrayed? ❯ Meetings and Friendships ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?
A SailorMoon Crossover by Sheya
Disclaimer::: I don't own SailorMoon.
I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh either.
This is my own answer to my own challenge.

What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?

The morning had been a nice change from Battle City... everyone was back in school. A boy was sitting on his desk watching his friends and listening to gossips, the gossips all said that there was a new student coming to Domino High. His friends Yugi and Joey were playing Duel Monsters, Tristan and Tea were watching the game, as he was. However, unlike them, he was worried about what would happen during the rest of the day. His Yami had been fuming ever since Battle City and was causing random acts of violence. He did not want to end up destroying something in school.

As he was looking around the room the teacher entered with the new student walking behind. As everyone cleaned up and headed for their seats the teacher stated what everyone already knew, "Class, we have a new student joining us." The teacher and a silver haired girl walked to the front of the room.

"This is Serenity Tsuki. She will be joining our class. Serenity please take a seat, you can sit next to Ryou Bakura."

He raised his hand so she knew where to sit. As she came nearer he was shocked to see her blinding smile, it was for everyone in the class but when you saw it you felt special. She seated herself next to him and the class for the day began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When class let you for lunch Bakura stood up and offered Serenity a hand, "Hello, I'm Ryou," He smiled as she took his hand and stood up. "These are my friends; Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Tea." He pointed to his friends in turn.

She smiled her blinding smile again, "I'm Serenity."

"Heh... That's my sisters name too." Joey laughed, "I've never met another Serenity.."

She then turned up the notch of her smile, "Well then you won't forget my name. I'd like to meet your sister."

"Why don't we all sit together at lunch?" Ryou asked.

"Sure." Serenity smiled.

They all went to find a vacant table and they chatted during lunch. Serenity told them how she was found in the wilderness east of town, she also had no memory of who she was or where she came from, and she just remembered her name.

Joey had been looking off into space and then he turned towards her, "Well then you need friends and we'll be your friends. And since I'm your friend and my sister will want to be your friend, I've just gotta give you a nickname. So, you and my sis don't get mixed up.... How about Bunny?"

"Bunny? For some reason that sounds right. Ok call me Bunny."

"And since you don't have memories of your past then we will help you make new memories." Yugi stated.

The newly dubbed Bunny smiled at her new friends, "Un," She nodded, "I'd like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later the resident millionaire came back from a business trip, he proceeded to humiliate Joey and insult Yugi, he pushed Bakura around, or tried to 'cause Yami Bakura then came out an pushed back... harder.

Bunny had entered the classroom and walked over to them just as he was turning on Tea, She walked over to him and started to dress him down humiliating him far more then he humiliated Joey, she insulted him and literally pushed him back.

Then she turned around and said, "I can see by the look in your eyes that you don't like that, so DON'T DO IT TO OTHERS!!!" Suffice to say Kaiba never did it to anyone who didn't deserve it again... he learned a lot form the moon rabbit.

He also started to be friendlier to his classmates. Mokuba also started hanging out with Yugi and friends.

When Mai met everyone after school one day she and Bunny hit it off and became good friends. Bunny said that she had a feeling that she had a friend like Mai, older then her... always helping. Mai also told everyone that she had an apartment in Domino, she said because Domino felt more like home then any place else.

Bunny and Tea noticed how Mai always would seek out Joey even when only Joey was around. If Joey was meeting everyone later he would show up with Mai even if they had seen her earlier too. Bunny said that Mai liked Joey... Mai denied it said Joey was too young for her. Bunny countered that Mai wasn't THAT much older then Joey, only four years. In five years there wouldn't be any difference.