Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Victory ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Victory!

By Crystallic Star

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Slayers, or Pokemon or any other ones that I mentioned. I only own characters I create.

A:N: Hehe. Starting on new fanfics when I haven't even finished my others. I'll finish them in time, but I just have lots of ideas for fanfics and wanted to write them. But this is a one-shot that's a bit long. The couple is REALLY wierd. Read to find out. It's also Slayers crossover, like the story 'She' I just put up.I don't really know Mokuba's age, but he's 14 in this story.

Also not that this story is a very pathetic attempt at humor and also very pathetic itself.

I'm also using the ENGLISH names, I find them much easier to spell. I'm feeling like picking on Kaiba today, that's all.

Mokuba sighed in boredom. It had only been at least 3 years since the duel monster tornaments and duel monsters weren't as popular anymore. He was in school, first period, junior high, and he was bored. He wished at least SOMETHING would happen.

As if his prayers were answered, a girl entered the classroom, book, binder and a piece of paper in her hand.

'SHE'S SOOO CUTE!!' Was what Mokuba could only think of. She had short black hair and blue eyes. She had a really pretty smile and her eyes twinkled merrily. She had on two unusual bracelets on, they were pink bands with a star on each.

She looked around the classroom as the teacher read the note and then said," Apparently, we have a new student. But she was late for class. OH! You must be Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun. I wondered why you were absent."

"I'm sorry, but there was a problem and well....I was late." The girl said.

"That's alright. You can take the empty seat by Mokuba Kaiba. Mokuba, raise your hand. He's over there." The teacher said," You're in luck, we just started a new unit in history today."

Mokuba glanced at the girl, then looked over at her. She turned to him and flashed a victory sign, and he blushed.

"You're Mokuba right?" She whispered. He nodded.

"You're Amelia Seyruun, right?" He asked.

"Just call me Amelia, can I call you Mokuba?" She asked.

"Sure." Mokuba said while blushing.

~~~~

LUNCHTIME...

"Can I sit by you?" Amelia asked Mokuba.

"Sure! Go ahead."

Amelia sat by him and unpacked her lunch while they both ate under the tree.

"Did you meet anybody else today?" Mokuba asked.

"Yep! I know that girl over there. " Amelia said and pointed.

Mokuba looked at the girl and quickly recognized her," Kira?"

"She seems nice." Amelia said.

Mokuba nodded.

Suddenly, Amelia stood up abruptly.

"What is it?" Mokuba asked.

"Bullies!" Amelia pointed at a boy who was being surrounded by mean looking guys who looked like they wanted to take they other boy's lunch money.

"Them? But..." Mokuba turned to Amelia, but found that she was gone," Amelia? Amelia!"

He gasped as he saw her on top of a tree that was right over the bullies," Amelia! What are you doing?"

He dashed towards her and stopped when he saw that she was talking.

"...Justice shall always prevail and you bullies have broken the code of justice! If you don't want to be burned by the light of justice, you better give the poor victim of evil his money back or else Justice will win...." Amelia went on and about five minutes later the bullies were crying.

"We're sorry!"

"We'll never steal again!"

"We don't to face Justice Freaks ever again!"

Amelia growled at the last comment, but let it slide, to hurt them would be unjust.

Amelia hopped down from the tree, luckily, she didn't trip.

"THANK YOU!" The poor 'victim of evil' told her and ran of, laughing happily.

Amelia turned to Mokuba who had stars in eyes.

"......wow....." Mokuba breathed.

~~~~

Mokuba closed the door behind him and sighed happily. He had just spended the entire day with Amelia and learned so much about her...

HE WAS IN LOVE! HE FELT SO FLOATY!!! HE FELT SO WIERD!!!! HE FELT SO FLUFFY!!!!! HE FELT LIKE A CUTE LITTLE BUNNY!!!!!! ...

And most of that was probably the aftermath of eating too much sugar.

~~~~

DINNERTIME...

"How was your day Mokuba?"

".........."

"Mokuba? Are you okay?"

"....*dreamysigh*........."

"Mokuba?"

"....so cute....so pretty......*hearteyes*"

"Mokuba? MOKUBA!"

".....justice shall prevail...CUTE!!!!!"

Kaiba's eyebrow raised," Mokuba?"

"......wow....."

"MOKUBA!!!!!"

"*dreamysigh* huh? what? Did you say something?"

"I ASKED HOW WAS YOUR DAY?!"

"HAPPY! I got to know the most awesome person!" Mokuba said and finished eating. Then he practically hopped to his room.

Kaiba stared , and probably stared for a whole hour and finally came to a conclusion.

He slammed his fist against the table drammatically and shouted," I bet Joey is behind this!"

~~~~

Mokuba went to his room and having finished his homework stared out the window, dreaming about his dream girl, Amelia.

His dreamy thoughts were interrupted as somebody's yell practically roared through the mansion.

"I'll get you Joey! MWAHAHAHAHA*coughcough*"

Mokuba didn't pay any attention to this, it happened constantly.

~~~~

TWO WEEKS LATER...

"HI MOKUBA! HEY WAIT UP!!" Mokuba saw Amelia run up to him as he entered the school.

"What's up?" She asked cheerfully.

"Nothing much.Only that my brother is going on a hunt to hunt down people who he thinks have 'warped my fragile mind'" Mokuba said.

Amelia giggled," You brother must be fun to be around. I bet he does that all the time."

"Yep! He's very protective of me. I think he's a silent HERO OF JUSTICE!" Mokuba said, posing drammatically," He could actually challenge a creepy dude with one eye while keeping his cool."

"WOW! He sounds like an awesome guy! How old is he?" Amelia asked.

"I think he's twenty..." Mokuba said.

"My older sister is the same age. OOOOOH! I know! I have an idea! Can my sister and me come over for dinner tonight? I promise we won't be much of a bother." Amelia asked.

"SURE!" Mokuba agreed.

~~~~

SOMETIME BEFORE DINNERTIME....

"Who's coming over again?!" Kaiba asked.

"A friend my school and her older sister. My friend said that she's the same age as you." Mokuba explained.

"Are you trying to set me up, because I don't have a girlfriend. Look kid, I could get a girlfriend on my own." Kaiba said, feeling offended.

"No! It's not like that! Not like that at all!" Mokuba said.

"Well you never lied to me and you've never told anyone my secrets..."Kaiba mused.

"Like the one that you still sleep with a little Yugi plushie or the one that your favorite movies are 'Titanic" and "Pokemon: The Second Movie" and that you cried during that Pokemon movie when Ash died and..."

"STOP IT! STOP SAYING MY SECRETS! Pegusas's creepy goons could be listening at this very moment and they might blackmail me with them." Kaiba said and started to get all jumpy and looking around the room.

"I'll just leave for now..." Mokuba said retreating from Kaiba's room.

~~~~

DINNERTIME...

"They're going to be late." Kaiba said, sitting behind the table with his arms crossed.

"Only thirty more seconds..."Mokuba reassured.

"Twnety seconds now." Kaiba said and then from outside came the most horrifying laugh Kaiba ever heard since Pegusas.

"OHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!! HE HAS SUCH A FINE HOUSE!! ALMOST AS GOOD AS OURS!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!"

Kaiba and Mokuba cringed and a second later they heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Mokuba said.

"You do that."

"Amelia!!" Mokuba said," Is that your sister?"

"Yep! It's SO nice to see you again." Amelia said and hugged him, Mokuba blushed," My sister's name is Gracia.

"Call me NAGA, NA-GA!" Naga said.

"I got that." Mokuba sweatdropped.

This time, at least Naga wasn't wearing anything close to her normal wear, that was something to be thankful for.

As they entered the room Kaiba was in, Naga looked at Kaiba and started laughing that horrible laugh again.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Aren't you a handsome young man!" She called flirtiously towards Kaiba.

'Please let this night go faster! PLEASE!!!' Kaiba thought in agony.

"Gracia! Stop that!" Amelia scolded.

"It's NAGA! NA-GA!"

"Uh...dinner is ready." The chef said eyeing Naga nervously.

~~~~

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! You silly goose!"

Somewhere in the mansion, the servants were in a big room with crosses, garlic and all kinds of things chanting,"Please make it stop! Please make it stop!" Over and over again.

"Gracia! Don't call Mr.Kaiba a goose! It's unjust!" Amelia scolded.

"I keep forgetting which one is the younger sister." Mokuba whispered to Kaiba.

"And I keep forgetting why I even let you invite them." Kaiba whispered harshly back.

"Well...I thought...that her sister would be a lot like her. You know, um......." Mokuba stammered," When a boy brings a girl home to meet his parents or...was it the other way around...? Um.....Kaiba? Are you alright?" Mokuba asked.

"You're in LOVE?!" Kaiba shouted.

"NOOOOO!!! She'll hear!!!!" Mokuba cried in agony.

"You're in love?" Amelia asked.

Mokuba nodded meekly.

"Do you love me?" Amelia asked.

Mokuba nodded again.

Amelia stood up and walked over to him," Me too."

"You do?!"

"Yep!"

"Thanks for the little sappy scene, but...you're in LOVE?!" Kaiba practically screamed.

"Yes...." They said in unison.

"Is their a problem with that?" Mokuba asked.

"Of course! Now I have to actually appoligize to Joey because...well...I accused him and really made a fool out of myself..." Kaiba said nervously.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! You fools! OHOHOHOHOHO-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Everybody cried.

"MY!! What bad manners! Even I have better manners!OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" Naga cried.

"THAT'S IT!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" Kaiba cried and picked up his chair and went after Naga," STOP THAT AWEFUL LAUGH!!!"

CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRACK!!

"I wonder how they will react a couple years in the future if we tell them we're getting married..." Amelia wondered.

"Victory..." Mokuba said and they both started laughing.

A:N SO? What do you think? PLEASE REVIEW!!!! I know it kind of sucked at the beginning, but it was my first attempt at a one-shot.

PLEASE,PLEASE REVIEW!!

AND MAYBE I'LL EVEN DO A SEQUAL!