Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ This is Gonna Be Fun ❯ The Play! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own Angel and me!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Sora: Now what?
 
AngelT: Not sure.
 
Sora: -_- You're supposed to be the author.
 
AngelT: Oh well!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Knuckles: So now what?
 
AngelT: -_-()
 
Sonic: How about we, uh do a play?
 
Amy: Don't give her that idea!
 
AngelT: That's a great idea Sonic!
 
Amy: -_- Told you.
 
Shadow: Which play are we doing?
 
AngelT: How about, we do the play Sleeping Beauty?
 
Sora: Better than standing around doing nothing.
 
AngelT: On with the play!
 
Cream: But who gets what?
 
AngelT: I have a list!
 
Princess Aurora-Rouge
The Prince-Tikal
Fairy of Song-Amy
Fairy of Beauty-Sonic
Fairy of Sleep-Shadow
Maleficent-Knuckles
The Queen-Cream
The King-Sora
Narrator-AngelT
Director-AngelT
Knights-Tails * note: Tails don't say nothin'*
Guests-Angel *note: Angel can multiply*
Knuckles: You have to be kidding me!
 
Rouge: I don't wanna be the Princess if Tikal is the Prince!
 
AngelT: Oh well! Now shut up and let's get on with the play! Anyone who messes it up, complains or doesn't do what the script says will perish!!!!!
 
All: -_- Fine.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
AngelT: Ok places everyone!
 
Sonic and Shadow: I hate my life.
 
AngelT: Our story begins in a palace deep in the woods. There, lived a king and queen who wanted a child. Their wish was granted and they had a beautiful baby girl. They named her Aurora. In celebration of her birth they invited everyone to their palace. They also invited 3 fairy godmothers.
 
Amy: Your majesties, we will give your daughter just one gift each. I give her the gift of song that will rival the songbirds.
 
Sonic: I-I give her the gift of beauty like the aurora that gave her, her name.
 
Shadow: I give her—
 
Knuckles: I didn't know there was a party.
 
Cream: But Maleficent we had heard that you didn't like parties.
 
Knuckles: That maybe true but it was still rude not to invite me. So I too will give the princess a gift. She may grow beautiful and will have the most beautiful singing voice, but on the night of her sixteenth birthday she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! * moves off the stage*
 
Amy: That witch!
 
Sora: Is there any way to break this dreadful curse?
 
Shadow: Your majesties I still have my gift. On her sixteenth birthday if she pricks her finger on the spindle she will not die but instead she will sleep. She will sleep until awakened by loves first kiss.
 
AngelT: Even though her gift brought relief to the king and queen they were still fearful. So they decided to burn all of the spinning wheels. Sixteen years went by and the fairy godmothers gifts had come true. Aurora had become very beautiful. It was on the day of her birthday that her parents had decided to ask her what she wanted for her sixteenth birthday.
 
Rouge: Mother, father why did you call me?
 
Sora: We wanted to know what you wanted for your birthday.
 
Rouge: But father I don't want anything for my birthday except for your happiness!
 
Cream: If that is what you want.
 
Rouge: Yes it is mother.
 
AngelT: So she walked back to her room. When she got to her room she saw a spinning wheel.
 
Rouge: My what is that?
 
AngelT: Being curious she went closer to it but accidentally pricked her finger on the spindle.
 
Rouge: * stabs her left index finger on the spindle* * pretends to be asleep*
 
AngelT: When her parents went into her room they were overcome with grief. They saw their daughter lying on the floor dead.
 
Cream: Is our dear daughter dead?
 
AngelT: Then the fairy godmothers appear.
 
Shadow: No your majesties.
 
Sonic: She just sleeps.
 
Amy: Just like her prediction sixteen years ago.
 
Sora: Now what must we do?
 
Shadow: We will put the entire kingdom asleep and will awaken when the princess does.
 
AngelT: So they cast their spell and the kingdom falls asleep. The fairies had also covered the castle in thorns. After one month had passed, a noble prince had come to the palace. He had heard of a princess that sleeps in the castle.
 
Tikal: Is this the kingdom that I have heard about?
 
Shadow: Are you the prince that has come to awaken the princess?
 
Tikal: * takes out sword* Who are you?
 
Sonic: We are the fairies that have been waiting for a prince to awaken the princess that sleeps.
 
Tikal: Then how will I get in?
 
Amy: We will use our magic. But be careful. Maleficent will not let you awaken her without a fight.
 
AngelT: So they made the thorns disappear. He went in and Maleficent was standing in the way of the castle.
 
Knuckles: So you are the prince that wishes to save the princess? Well I won't let you pass. Minions kill him!
 
AngelT: So he takes out his sword and defeats the minions and Maleficent.
 
Knuckles: Curse you! * falls down face flat* Ow.
 
AngelT: He then approaches where the princess sleeps.
 
Tikal: So this is the princess. * kiss Rouge* Aw yuck!
 
Rouge: * snaps awake* Yuck*
 
AngelT: So they got married and lived happily ever after.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
After the play…
 
Rouge and Tikal: That was so wrong!!!!
 
All: * laughing their heads off*
 
AngelT: But it was just too good to pass up!
 
Sonic: Where's my money?
 
AngelT: * pays him 50 bucks*
 
Knuckles: Why does he get fifty bucks?
 
AngelT: ^_^ Because I paid him to suggest it.
 
T and R: We'll get you for that!
 
AngelT: ^__^ No you can't because I'm the author remember!
 
R and T: &^%#.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
R and R plz!