Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ This is Gonna Be Fun ❯ American Idol Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own Angel and me!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Sora: Why didn't you add Angel and me to American Idol?
 
AngelT: I don't wanna hear you two singing.
 
Sora: -_-()
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Announcer dude: Welcome back to American Idol!
 
Audience: * cheers*
 
Announcer dude: We all know the judges so let's get on with it! Our first singer is, Shadow!
 
Shadow: -_- Burn baby burn! Disco inferno!
 
Simon: Don't ever sing that again!
 
P and R: Get off the #$%@^&* stage!
 
Shadow: ^_________________^
 
Announcer dude: Next is Sonic!
 
Sonic: These boots were—
 
Simon: Get off the stage!
 
Sonic: ^__________________________^
 
Announcer dude: Next is Amy!
 
Amy: Fly! Forget about the reasons why you can't in life! And start to try cause it's your time! Time to fly!
 
Simon: Am I the only one to choose now?
 
Randy: yup.
 
Simon: -_- Stay.
 
Announcer dude: And finally it's AngelT!
 
AngelT: Follow me inside, outside through the stratosphere and the moon will be shining for you! Knows that I adore you!
 
Simon: O.o Stay.
 
Announcer dude: Our finalists are Amy and AngelT! Who will win? Find out on the next American Idol!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
Announcer dude: First is Amy!
 
Amy: I don't know what it is that makes me feel like this! I don't know who you are but you must be some kind of super star! Cause you got all eyes on you no matter where you are! You just make me wanna dance.
 
Simon: Lets see AngelT before I comment.
 
AngelT: I'm gonna break through! I'm gonna have some fun that's what I'm gonna do!
 
Simon: It's a tie so why don't both of you sing?
 
A and AT: You're giving me too many things lately. You're all I need. Oh yeah. You smiled at me, and said, “ Don't get me wrong I love you but does that mean I have to meet your father? When we are older you'll understand what I meant when I said no I don't think life is quit that simple!” When you walk away you don't hear me say please! Oh baby, don't go! Simple and clean is the way that you're makin' me feel tonight! It's hard to let it go! Hold me whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on! Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all nothing's like before! Hold me, whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on! Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all nothing's like before!
 
Audience: * Roars*
 
Announcer dude: And that concludes our American Idol! See ya next time!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
R&R plz!