Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ~* II *~ Hearts in Ice... ❯ I know your Secret!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

--------------------------------------------------------

I know your Secret!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Amy: * Found many books that says Dairy on them and they are all have a different colour* [ Oh!! I couldn't help myself!! I just have to read all these Dairies...but are they all Kaiba's?...we'll see won't we?* Picks up a purple colour Dairy* [ Ok then..let's take a lil lookie..] * Opens book and begins to read random page*

December 1st ( I don't know what year it is for the Yu-Gi-Oh world..so there is gonna be no year written)

Yes!! Christmas is almost here I can wait...I've been thinking lately about Joey...does he have feelings for me?.Or is it just a one-sided love...I think I will confess my feelings to him on Christmas eve, but what if I get rejected? I can't bear that kind of thought! Or maybe I'll tell him on Valentines Day...maybe...

- Mai Valentine-

Amy: [ What?! This is Mai's Dairy?!....wait a minute..]* Picks up a white book that has a blue stripe on the side*

August 29th

Today is the day!! For sure I will take over this worthless planet!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- Bakura Ryou-

Amy: [ B-B-Bakura's Dairy?! Oh man I have to read more]

August 30th

My plan failed..but I WILL take over this world and rule it!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- Bakura Ryou-

September 1st

School is back...but we have this new red-headed girl in our class and she holds the Millenium Braclet! I'll take it and the other items and take over this world!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- Bakura Ryou-

September 2nd

I failed to obtain the ' Crazy Girl's intm but I'm invited over for the weekend at her house...and I'll obtain her item along with the other ones and rule this world!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- Bakura Ryou-

September 5th

The weekend went all gay and I failed again!! But I'm the kind that doesn't give up so easily. The Pharoh's Sorceress has arrived in our time. If I have plans she'll get in the way and ruin it all!! Just like in Ancient Eygpt. But once I kill the Pharoh I'll have this world on their knees and I'll have the Sorceress serving me!! And then no one can beat me!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- Bakura Ryou-

Amy: [ Oh my....Bakura has a weird way with words...] *Tosses the book aside and picks up a red book* [ Hey this one looks like mine...but I lost it about 2 weeks ago..] * Opens book* [ IT IS MINE!!]

August 15

I'm so excited!! I leaving China and transfering to Japan!! I'll also be going to a Japanese school called ' Domino High' I think it's a pretty screwy name but it doesn't matter...I hope I don't meet any lame people....JUST IN 2 WEEKS and then I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

- Amy Red Rose-

Amy: [ Kaiba..you bastard....] * Tosses book aside and picks up a sandy colour Dairy* [ Let's see this must belong to Marik]

August 19

I just arrived in my new home in Domino along with Odion, Isis, and my yami who somehow has his own body now...and now my yami is coming through the door and yelling at me for writting in a dairy. OH NO!! HE COMING AFTER ME!! BACK!! BACK I SAY!!!

" Stupid Hikari you'll die for you stupid ass remarks!!"

" No!! I'm too hot to die!!!"

" That's it!!" At that moment my yami pulled out is Millenium Rod and is hitting me with it...

I'm on the ground while this is all happening...all the pain running through my body...every moment happening as a still write...I don't know why I haven't stopped yet...ok now I've stopped.

- Marik Ishtar-

Amy: * SweatDrop* [ Weirdo...]

**

Duke: Hey where did Rei go?

Yugi: Must of felt much better..so she's getting some fresh air...

Yami: It's a snowing like crazy out there...

Yugi: Yeah I knew that...

Malik: Stupid fools...* The drunks people following and have a gold eye on each of them*

Yugi: What happened to them?

Malik: * Releases his mind control spell on them* Their drunk....

Duke: What?

Joey: zzzzzzzzzzz...( -.- )

Yugi: Well it's just best to leave them alone...

Malik: I was gonna kill them..but it's not fun when they have no idea that their gonna die...

Yugi, Duke and Yami: You what?!

**

Rei: [ Finished!! It took awhile but I opened the door] * Enters room and turns on lights* [ What's this..]

Kaiba: * Walks by* AH!! What the hell are you doing here?!

Rei: Mr. Kaiba...what's this... * Holds up a magazine with..naked wemon in it*

Kaiba: Ah!! * Takes away magazine* You shouldn't be here!!

Rei: This room is full of these books Kaiba...* Pulls out a DVD* You even have them on video and dvd....

Kaiba: * Closes door* You know none is this!!

Bakura: But I do...* Comes out of a wall*

Rei and Kaiba: HOLY SHIT!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!

Bakura: With this pale body I have..it give me the ability to blend into white walls...

Kaiba: It's nothing to be proud about!!!

Rei: ( o.0 ) Frecky...

Bakura: Um..anyways...I know what your trying to hide in this room...I won't tell but there is a price..

Kaiba: What...

Bakura: You let me watch one of your porno tapes!!

Kaiba: What?! Fine but which one?

Bakura: Backdoor sluts 9

Rei: ( 0.o ) Sluts?

Kaiba: You mean-

Bakura: Yes...the most hard core porn video ever made!!

Kaiba: Fine but none of this leaves the room...

Bakura: Then it's a deal...

Rei: * Trying to get out of the room*.....

Bakura and Kaiba: OH NO YOU DON'T!!! * Pulls Rei back inside*

Bakura: Sorceress your not to tell anyone!!

Rei: Unhand me Tomb Robber!!

Kaiba: If you tell anyone I'll KILL YOU!!!!

Rei: No you won't!!

Bakura: Do you understand?! * Tightening his grip on her arm*

Rei: Yeah yeah like anyone would want to know your...um..perverted thoughts....or would they...

Bakura and Kaiba: ( O_O ) You will not tell!!

Rei: Right right...

Ryou: * Standing at the door way* I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...Seto Kaiba...

Bakura: Knowing my Hikari..he'll tell everyone!!

Kaiba: Hmph! We'll just have to do something about it...

Bakura: Like...

Kaiba: This....* Shoves Ryou into a closet*

Ryou: I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...I know you secret...

Rei: Ryou....

**

Amy: [ Damn this is just too funny! I gotta tell someone but I can't talk until tomorrow...grr...I'll just have to be patient] * Carefully puts all the Dairies back in place* [ There...and now..to find everyone else] * Runs off and out of the libeary*

**

Yugi: I think their waking up!!

Duke: And their sober!! yay!!

Yami: Um...it's nothing to be happy about...

Isis: It feels like.there's a million bugs buzzing in my head....

Marik: What happened?

Malik:....you idiot...

Mai: I remember..we found Kaiba's Vodca stash...an had a few drinks...

Zack: A few? More like 20 bottles...

Tea: I don't feel so good....

Serenity: Me too....

Yami: That's what happens when you drink too much...

Tea: * Runs to the bathroom* I think I drank too much!!

**

Leanne: ........huh?

Amy: * Waving arms around* !!!

Leanne: Stop doing that....you look like a dork...

Amy: * Jumping up and down* !!!

Leanne:...................

**

Rei: Don't put Ryou inside a closet!!

Bakura: We do what we want....

Kaiba: And now what about her?

Bakura: Good question...

Rei: ( 0.o ) What? I can't go?

Bakura: We don't trust you...

Rei: .......................

Kaiba: We just have to think up something for you...

Rei: W-what have I gotten myself into?

TO BE CONTINUED....