Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "Kissed in the Darkness" ❯ "Kissed in the Darkness" ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Is a registered trademark of ©Kazuki Takahashi, Jump Comics, Konami and 4Kids Entertainment. My characters don't mean any harm to the show or to other's ideas.


"Kissed in the Darkness"


The music was loud and the lights were flashing all kinds of colors. Seto wasn't listening to the screams of the singer but a heart beating in the shadows. He had been watching the blond for a while now. The blond was wet and cold. Seto could tell the boy was new in this place. He must have come into the place to get out of the rain. The dark hair teen was alone at the moment. The others where in another club. He wanted to be alone tonight but now. He wanted to meet this boy with sand color hair. He slowly moved towards him. All kinds of boys were dancing. Being this a male club.

Joey didn't know what to make of this place; he had never been in here. He had snuck in through the back way when the storm started, now in away he wished he didn't. It was a strange place, he had heard about male clubs before and they were just how he pictured it.

Seto pulled in the sent of the blond before him. He felt his teeth moved in his mouth. -No I will not bite them. At least now yet. I want to have some real fun first. - He wanted to feel this boy's heat against his body. He came up behind the blond. "Hello." he cooed into the boy's ear.

Joey jumped and spun around raising his fists, "look I am not look'en for no trouble ok so just move on." Despite the heat of the place he had started to shiver, and brushed his wet bangs out of his face. He peered up at the teen in front of him and froze... 'No he wouldn't think that way, you like girls remember that Joey....but god is he gorgeous'

"Poor little one." He ran his hand on the blonde's chest. He felt the beating heart pick up speed. He fought back the need to draw him near and bite him right there and now. "You were caught in the storm weren't you? Do you want to warm up? We can dance if you want too." Ice blue eyes looked deeply into those beautiful brown eyes. He was glad the others weren't here. Or they would be surrounding the boy now. Seto didn't want to kill this beautiful creature before him. He wanted him for other reasons. He had become bored with Yami and his body. He wanted new playmate.

"Um no that's okay really I probably should leave" The stranger was unnerving him and totally not in a bad way.

Seto moved closer to the blond. "I know you want too... Come and I will keep you warm tonight and forever if you want me too." He cooed. Seto's hand rubs under the boy's chin. "No one will note us at all. They are in their only little world and I want you to be in my world." He drew in a deep breath to smell the sweet smell of fear and nervous from the blond. "My name is Seto. What's yours?"

"Um yeah uh Joey" he said backing up a little.

"There isn't any thing to be afraid of, Joey... Come the dance floor is calling us." He raises his hand towards the blond. "Come..." Ice blue eyes looked deeply into Joey's brown eyes.

Joey didn't know why but he took of the offered hand...those eyes...he could get lost into those eyes. "I guess one dance wouldn't hurt any" he laughed nervously.

"Good..." He led him to the dance floor. Soon he had the blond moving around the floor. His hand rap around the blonde's body. "Mmmm you move so gently... and you smell so good...I want to keep you warm all night...Joey." He whispered into the boy's ear. "Please..."

Joey didn't know what he was feeling or why. He couldn't like this other boy could he...he just met him. He slid his hands down his side and looked up into those eyes..."Do I have a choice?" he softly asked looking at those beautiful full lips.

"Yes but I would like it so much if you stay with me..." He brushes his lips against Joey's lips. He fought the need to drink the blonde's blood. He could feel Joey's blood rush though his veins. "Has any one say how beautiful you are."

Joey closed his eyes to the kiss and sighed softly "No I can't say anyone has, the most I ever get is hey stupid get me a beer" he laughed quietly at how it sounded; his life really was a joke.

"Poor little one. Some one as beautiful as you has never been with any one at all." He ran his hands up and down Joey's back and hips. "I would love to be with you all night. If you want me..." He kissed Joey's neck.

Joey wasn't sure at all what was going they had just met; he looked up into those eyes. The body felt so good pressed up against his and he was pretty sure that the way they were dancing Seto would know very soon how good it felt. 'Why not what else did he have planned to do...go home and get screamed at?' "All night?"

"All night...My place isn't far away or we can stay in one of the rooms they have here. No one will talk. This is a place of secrets..." He breathed in deeply. He noted the fear was leaving the boy's body. "It's up to you little one, beautiful one..." He kissed the boy deeply this time. He wanted to taste him.

Joey was surprised he had kissed girls before but this was something different. This teem was so overpowering it was exhilarating and exciting at the same time. Wrapping his hands around the other's back he pulled him so close their bodies melded together and Joey opened his mouth to the powerful lips on his. He blush a little because he knew now for sure that Seto was very well aware of his sexual attraction to him.

He broke the kiss. "Little one what is your answer." He ran his hands slowly around Joey's hips. "Let me keep you warm tonight and forever if you want me too." He nips at the blonde's ear. He was fighting the urge to drive his fangs into the boy's neck. His own blood was running hot now. He wanted to taste all of him and soon. "I'm waiting little one, beautiful one."

"I don't want to go back out in the storm, but this place weird me out. Take me wherever you want" he whispered looking at him; it was driving him nuts how hard he was and ground himself a little against Seto without really knowing it.

"There is an underground tunnel we can take to my place but we do need a few seconds outside to get to it. Then I have some clothes that will fit you." He felt himself heating up. "Little one, Beautiful one..." He kissed him deeply again.

A moan suddenly rose under the feeling of what he was doing and he held him close. "Well lead the way"

Seto smiled. "Come then and I promise you I keep you warm tonight." He pulled Joey off the dance floor towards the door. He was happy that he was going to have this beautiful creature tonight and all by himself as well. He had his own place from the others. They all did have their own places. If they didn't it would drive them all crazy. The rain wasn't coming down to hard now. He raced pulling the blond with him. He kicks the latch to open up the door to the tunnel. "Here we are." He led the boy down into the dark.

Joey held on to him, he didn't like dark places like this. It reminded him of some of the punishments his father used to give him. "How far do we have to of down here" he asked quietly.

Seto felt the fear inside the boy return. "No." He moved towards a door. "Here it is." Seto open up the door and pulled Joey into his place.

"Thank You" he said happy to get out of the tunnel...he looked around carefully to see what he had gotten himself in to.

They were in an underground parking lot. This is the building I live in. Come this way the elevator is over here." He walked towards the elevator.

Happy to have light he followed closely to the other "so um what do aye do, you know work and all?"

Seto giggled. "I was born rich. But I do have hobbies that keep me busy." Seto walked backwards to keep Joey's beautiful eyes with his. "Here we are." He pushed the button for the car to get to his place. "And you what in your life these days."

Joey looked up at him blushing a little, "I...uh...you know I do things". Joey was so fascinated 'rich and sexy, he is about to lose his virginity to another guy...boy would his father beat him good for this one. His mouth felt a little dry though, how could he tell him that he was practically a thief out of necessity.

The door open. Seto lead Joey into the car. He presses the button to the pent room. He ran his hands up and down Joey's chest. He was going to enjoy this beautiful creature in front him.

Joey shivered at his touch; he knew he was taking a great risk though. Everyone knew on the streets that people were disappearing, but Joey thought maybe that wouldn't be so bad for him...his life couldn't get much worst. He daring reached up a hand and traced it down the arm in front of him he then looked back up at him, "you're quite nice looking yourself"

Seto blushed. "Maybe but you are much more beautiful, little one, beautiful one." The door open and Seto pulled him into his place. There were candles burning, books all over the place and the huge bed in one of the corners of the room. Only the bathroom was cut off from the rest of the place. "Welcome little one, beautiful one."

Joey looked around in awe...compared to his roach infested molding growing dump that his father owned this was a palace. He looked back at Seto, "It suites you"

Seto grin. "Thank you. Come let's get you out of those wet clothes." He ran his hands up and down the boy's sides. "The bathroom is over there." He pointed to it. "You can clean your self up in there and I make something we can eat."

"Thank you" he said and walked over to the bathroom...he stared in awe at the marble tub in the corner. He peeled out of his wet clothes and laid them in a corner. He then turned on the water in the sink washing off quickly, he didn't dare use the tub or shower everything looked so expensive..."Um I don't mean to be rude or anything, but what about them clothes?" he said as he was drying off.

There was a thud outside the door. "There you are and I will get some going now. Any thing you like to have?"

Joey opened the door a crack and grabbed the clothes pulling them back in, "No I eat just about anything" he yelled out. He then smacked himself on the forehead...'nice going a classy guy like this and you're acting like an imbecile.' He looked at the clothes and smiled a black t-shirt and black leather pants? Well if he is going to die night at least it will be with style. He dressed quickly then walked back to the living room.

"My little one how beautiful you look." The pot on the stove was popping. "We start off with some popcorn and then some sandwiches." He smiled. "And what would aye like to drink."

"Let's see then." He opens up the ice box.

Joey couldn't help but stare at him undressing him with his eyes.

"Come over here and have a look I have to look after the popcorn."

Nodding, Joey walked over and looked in...And picked up some bottled water. Shutting the door he smiled back at his host awkwardly. He didn't know what to do now, his usual friends were street people not someone like this.

Seto took the pot off the stove. He then put the popcorn into the bowl on the table. "Butter? Salt? Or any thing else?" He smiled.

Seto smiled. He put the butter on. "Come let's have this over on the couch." He walked over to the red couch.

Joey followed him eagerly and sat down in the corner of it not to sure how close to get to the other teen.

Seto put some of the popcorn into his mouth. He held out the bowl to the blond. "Have some."

Seto blushed. "Are you okay?" He put the bowl on the coffee table.

"Um yeah why wouldn't I be" he said smiling sheepishly putting a hand behind his head and trying to cross his legs hoping he wouldn't notice.

Seto giggled. "I should have asked you what size you are." He moved closer. He ran a hand on the boy's leg.

Joey blushed, "uh yeah...um they fit at first..." he tensed as the hand ran across his thigh, "you keep doing that and they won't fit at all" he gasped.

"Let's remove them then." He ran his hand up to the zipper. He then kissed Joey's neck. "Tell me what you want me to do..." He said deeply.

Joey wrapped his arm around him and mover his head so he could kiss better. His had started panting in anticipation..."Touch me?" he asked a little unsure.

"As you wish little one." He unzips Joey's pants and ran a hand up under the shirt. He was on top of Joey kissing him deeply on the lips.

Joey moaned at and trembled under his touch, he kissed him back just as hungrily fighting a little bit with Seto's tongue for dominance. He pulled away for a moment licking his lips, "that is nice" he said breathing hard..."touch me more." He was starting to feel a little bit braver...he didn't know how long that would last though.

Seto moved his hands down Joey's legs and pulled the pants off at the same time. He sucks on the blonde's neck. He so wanted to bite him but he didn't want to lose this beautiful creature.

Joey held tangled his head into his hair; he was so hard it hurt. Being a virgin he wasn't used to someone else's hands on him. "Please Seto" he whispered.

"Little one, beautiful one." Seto moan. He then pulled off the blonde's shirt. "Now undress me..."

Shaky hands came up and started to unbutton the silk shirt. He looked up into those eyes as he slipped it off of him. Smiling he trailed his hands down his stomach and got to this pants. "Your skin is so soft" he whispered before laying light kisses on his neck. Undoing the buttons of his pants he moaned loudly against his neck as his hand brushed the hardness underneath the cloth.

Seto moved closer to Joey. "So do you...little one. Come let's continue this in the bed." Seto lifted Joey off the couch and his pants fell off as he walked over to the bed. He put the blond on to the silk sheets. "Little one, beautiful one..." He sucks one of the blonde's nipples.

Joey moaned as he wrapped his hands around him and arched his back. He had only known a life of beatings and suffering these feelings was incredible. He could get lost into it; he kept running his hands up and down Seto's back. "Please more" he whispered. He hated that he sounded like he was begging but he needed it desperately.

Seto then moved down the boy's chest. Sucking all the way. Then he rubs the underwear with his hand. "Tell me what you want....let me fill your desires." He whispered.

"Just touch me I have never had this before..." he then blushed a little bit, "I want you to touch me underneath"

"As I want you..." He removed his underwear and then Joey's. He slowly took the boy's shaft into his mouth and suck on it.

"SETO!" He screamed...this was better than he expected and his mouth was incredible.

Seto suck hard and fast. He had to do this fast so he wouldn't bite him. He felt the boy's blood was hot.

That's all it took he was too close as it was his brought caught in his throat as he release hard into that mouth. He saw spots dance in front of his eyes as he forgot to breath.

Seto rose and started to kiss up to Joey's neck. He rubs his shaft against the blonde's shaft.

"Oh do that again" he gasped as the feeling, he still hadn't recovered from the release and already the brunette was driving him wild again,

"There more to come. My little one." Seto reached over to desk beside the bed. He got a bottle of oil and opens it. "Time to become mine little one, beautiful one." He pours some on his hands. He put one of his fingers inside Joey. He moved it up and down.

Joey stiffened and his eyes went wide. He knew that eventually it would come down to this but had no idea how it was going to happen. He had never even thought of another guy before.

The second fingers enter the blond. Seto felt himself heating up. Yami will never have him again. That upstart of a dark vamp. He had used him to many times and the last time he was left in an alleyway. He wanted someone new someone that would never leave him.

Joey was closed his eyes a little tensing up it didn't hurt it just felt weird...part of him though trusted this strange teen.

Seto bit his own lip. He added the third finger. "My little one, my beautiful one...forever..." He panted.

Joey squeezed his eyes against the small bit of pain, "Seto" he said trembling.

"Shhh...I know there always a bit of pain but soon it will be gone and all you know is pleaser." He moved the fingers up and down slowly.

Joey opened his eyes and smiled at him a little nodding his head. "I've just never done this before...ever, with anyone at all."

"My pure one. I'm honor to be your first...and I hope to be your only one..." He removed his fingers. He pours more oil onto his shaft. "Are you ready?" Ice blue eyes looked deeply into those brown eyes.

Joey nodded nervously, "you mean that...my only one...you don't even know me."

"I know all I need to know..." He slowly pushed himself into Joey. "My beautiful one..."

Joey tensed and gritted his teeth at the pain. "It hurts" he said though clinched teeth.

"I know...but soon..." Seto then started to move a bit faster.

Joey was starting to have second thoughts until Seto brushed against something that sends sparks though him. He threw his head back and wrapped his legs around him. "OH do that again" he moaned out.

Seto moved even faster. "My beautiful one. I need you so much..." He thrust deeply into the blood.

"I am yours than" he whispered..."I don't have much to offer but you can take what you want" he said as he met him with each thrust...."please touch me again" he practically pleaded.

Seto grip the blond's hips. He thrust in hard and fast. "I want you too..."

Joey craned his head back and closed his eyes as he approached his impending orgasm. He couldn't believe this was happening and never wanted to end... Seto hit that nerve again suddenly and that's all it took...he dug his nails into his back and screamed his name "SETO!"

"JOEY!!!" The dark hair teen screamed as he came. He felt himself release into the blond. He arched his back and bares his fangs. He wanted to drive them down into Joey's neck but he held back. He wanted something else than to feed off the boy.

Joey held on to him as he came almost doing it again as he felt the hotness enter him. He trembled afterwards and looked up at him,"that was incredible"

Seto panted and drew his fangs back in. He looked down into those brown eyes. "I'm going to keep you...that if you want to live with me....please..." He kissed the blonde's chest. "I need you...."

"Live with you here?" he looked around at everything and sat up away from him, "you want a street rat like me living with you?" When he had accepted he had thought it was going to be a one night stands...this was so fast.

"You a street rat...you don't act like one...and I want you to stay...and I might have need of some one with your talents..." He kissed the blonde's chest again. Taking one of the nipples and sucking it.

"Oh Seto...you don't know how much I would want this...my life...my father..." he changed his mind on what he wanted to say, "If you want me to stay I will"

"Yes I want you to stay..." He rose from the bed and got a silver box. He came back to the bed.

Joey looked at him than back at the box, than back at him. He didn't say anything though he just crossed his legs and waited.

"Now there some things....you will learn about me but ...." He opens the box. He took out a silver ring and silver arkh. "I have so call friends...They don't' like strangers...but I don't care for them any more..."

Joey nodded, "they won't hurt you will they?"

"No but I'm worried about you..." He slips the ring onto Joey's finger. Then put the ankh around his neck. "These will protect you. Never take them off."

Joey looked at him confused, "how will this protect me?"

"They are magical and they will never let the others touch you." He kissed the blonde's neck.

Joey smiled and moved his head so Seto had could kiss it better, "If you say so..." he whispered.

"You will learn things soon but for now let's enjoy ourselves this night." He pulled the boy down into his arms.

Joey thought back to when he first went in the club to get out of the rain...he was a thief by trade and to most people lower the scum. Now he had somehow become the center of affection for this very beautiful teen and was to live with him. He had never felt happier and told Seto so as he lay down nuzzled up next to him.


What going happen next will Joey find out his lover is a Vamp or will the others in the group find out about him.