Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "Your Move!!!" ❯ "Your Move!!! ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a registered trademark of ©Kazuki Takahashi, Jump Comics, Konami and 4Kids Entertainment. My characters don't mean any harm to the show or to other's ideas.


"Your Move!!!!"

The pair walked off the plane as the news crews and papers reporters tried to get answers from the childern. They remain quiet as they enter the limo.


The group was watching the news about Pegasus' niece and nephew coming to town. "I never knew that Pegasus had any famliy at all. What do you think about this Yugi?" Joey looked at his friend. The young King of Games looked at the screen. The silver hair of the twins were only thing they could see. Grandpa turn off the tv.

"Time for you lesson Joey."

"But Gramps. They were talking about the Pegasus twins."

"You mean Lisa and Joseph Pegasus." The room became quiet and still for a moment. "How do you know them Grandpa?" The old man tapped his chin for a moment. "It was so long ago. There was some information on them in the news before."

"So does either of them play, Duel Monsters?"

"That I believe would be Lisa." That got Yugi's and Joey's interest. "Any ways. It's time for your lesson Joey so come on." Joey sighed and everyone laughed.


Lisa pace the room. Joseph sat in one of the chairs in the room. He watched his sister pace. He wonder why all of a sudden their Uncle had called them here. "Sis. Why don't you sit down it's not going to help you going back and forth like that."

"So what!!! I don't want to be here at all. I have no love for Uncle Max. I want to go home."

"Sorry my dear Lisa but this is your home now." Lisa stepped back as Maximillion Pegasus came into the room. Both twins lost their breath at what stood in front of them. The once famed Maximillion Pegasus was as it seemed a shell of his formally self.

Lisa bit her lip. In some ways she was glad of this. He had destroyed part of her life and now it seem some one did the same to him. "So why are we here now? I want a straight answer." Maximillion walked over to Lisa. He looked into her blue grey eyes.

"You and Joseph will be my face for the company now. You will be going to Domino High School for your education. When there is need to speak to the public about Industrial Illusions both of you will do so." Lisa coldly looked at her Uncle. Joseph had gotten up and walked over to her. "I'm not your puppet." She turned and ran out of the room.


Everyone was talking about the Pegasus Twins at school. Joey shook his head. He wondered why so much time was being wasted on these twins. He was tired from Grandpa's lessons. He walked down the hall. His eyes drooped and he didn't see the girl he ran into. Joey blinked his eyes. The girl was a knock out. Blue grey eyes looked back at him. The long silver braded hair hung over her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Thats okay. I wasn't looking either. Being that I'm new here." She smiled. Joey was taken back a bit. "Maybe I can help you find the class you are going too."

"That great. Let me call my brother. Joseph... Joseph over here." Joey was weak in the knees when Joseph came over. He had a similar look as the girl. Silver hair but the eyes were more blue in color. "I guess you to are twins."

"That right I'm Lisa and of couse this is Joseph."

"Joey Wheeler. Well let's see where ya got to go." He looked at the page which Lisa had. He was in shock. "Well your not going to believe this but you are in the same class as me."

"Well now this is a great piece of luck then. Maybe the cards helped." Again Lisa smiled. Joey then lead the twins to the class room. They entered the class room. Yugi, Tristan, and Téa were talking together. Tristan looked up and saw Joey and the Twins. He tapped Yugi on the shoulder. Lisa was looking at Yugi as he looked up. To both of them the room became quiet and still. The Millennium Puzzle gave off a light glow. Lisa's silver Ankh also gave off a light glow. Joey moved towards his friends. "Joey who is the boy with the gold prymaid around his neck?" Joey turned around and looked at Lisa. "That Yugi my best friend. Would you like to meet him?"


"What's going to happen next when Lisa meets Yugi?