Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "Your Move!!!" ❯ Your Move!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a registered trademark of ©Kazuki Takahashi, Jump Comics, Konami and 4Kids Entertainment. My characters don't mean any harm to the show or to other's ideas.


"Your Move!!!!" Part-2

Lisa grabbed her neckless. ~Not now, please not now.~ Joseph walked behind his sister and Joey. He could tell his sister was nervous about something. He only wished she would tell him what it was about.

"Hey guys. This is Lisa and Joseph. They just started up today."

"Hello, good to met you both."

"Same here." Joseph held out his hand to the group. Yugi took it. Tristan and Téa eye up Lisa. -What is going on? Tell me Lisa.-

=Not now okay. It isn't the best time for answers. Please just wait for a few more hours okay.=

-Sighs!!! As you wish but, you better answer my questions.-

Lisa gave out a sigh. That drew everyone's attention. "Sorry all that jet lag. It can take a lot out of you. Special when ya come from New York. As they say that the city nevers sleep."

"You are from New York." Téa jumped up. The other classmates looked at her and the group. Lisa broke out into laughter. Joey then joined in the laughing. "Joey!!! Téa glared at him. "I take it you want to see New York." She nodded. Lisa grined.


Class started up. Yugi looked over at Joey, who was looking at Lisa. He shook his head. Joey just couldn't keep his eyes off her. Lisa was having the same trouble but it was her mind that was thinking of him. -Why are you thinking about that boy?-

=I can't say. He interesting, okay.=

-It will just lead to trouble.-

=Mayble so, but it be normal to have a boyfriend for once.=

-!!!!!!- Then the bell rang and woke up Lisa. Everyone in the class laughed. Lisa shook her head. "Sis are you okay?"

"I be okay in a moment."

"Glad to hear that." She looked up into Joey's brown eyes. Her heart skip a beat. -He will destroy you.-

=You don't know that. I be careful and of course you will watch my back. Even though at times I wish you wouldn't.=

-You know I care about you.-

-I wonder what you mean by that.- Joseph had helped his sister up and they were heading for an outside lunch. They sat under a tree. She looked around the play yard. Yugi was sitting with his friends. She noted the Dueling cards in Yugi's and Joey's hands. Once again her heart skip a beat and then started to beat faster. She dugged into her backpack. "Where is it?"

"Where is what Sis?" Lisa threw out a few books and keep digging. Tristan noted Lisa's actions. "Guys, I think something's going on."

"What's that, Tristan?"

"Lisa looking for something and it seems to be important to her." The others looked over to the twins. Lisa was looking into her backpack. Joey wonder what it could be. Yugi was wondering as well. At last Lisa pulled out a silver prymaid. "You got to be kidding me."

Téa put her hands on her hips. Lisa was holding the small prymaid. Turning it over a couple of times. "What you think, Yugi?"

What going to happen next. What is this Silver Prymaid to Lisa.