Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "Your Move!!!" ❯ Your Move!!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a registered trademark of ©Kazuki Takahashi, Jump Comics, Konami and 4Kids Entertainment. My characters don't mean any harm to the show or to other's ideas.


"Your Move!!!!" Part 3

Yugi stared at the small silver prymaid. He wondered what it was for. Joey was staring as well at Lisa. She then put her neckless of the silver Ankh into a slot on the pyramid. It opened up. Joey by this time had walked over to the twins. Lisa pulled out a deck of blue cards. "Hey Lisa. What do you have there?" Lisa looked up at Joey. Yugi and the others started walking over as well. Lisa blushed. Joseph on the over hand, shook his head. Yugi came around Joey to see what Lisa had pulled out of the prymaid. "Well this is my deck."

"Put it away Lisa. You know you aren't allowed to play now."

"I will duel if I want to. Why are you taking his side?"

"You mean that's a Duel Monsters deck." Yugi had come closer to look at the strange deck. Joey was behind him looking as well. "It's an american deck. In english." She turn the cards around to show the same monsters but in english. Yugi's eyes widened. His hand reached out for the deck. Lisa pulled the deck back for a moment. "I take it you really want to look at them don't you?" She smiled. Yugi pulled his hand back. "Sorry I've never seen a deck like that before. Can I look at them? I'll let you look at mine." Yugi held out his deck of Duel Monsters cards. Lisa looked at the boy in front her. She didn't know what to make of him. It was something that was bugging her in the back of her mind. She looked through her deck and drew out one card.

"Okay, Yugi you can look now. This card is a rare that I can't let anyone see yet, but the others you can." She held out the deck to Yugi. The one card she took out went back into the Pyramid. The young duelist took Lisa's deck and held out his to her. Lisa took Yugi's deck and looked threw it as he looked through hers. She noted they had some similar monsters, traps and magic cards. There was also some cards she didn't have in Yugi's deck. Yugi was looking through Lisa's deck. Joey was trying to look over his shoulder. Lisa giggled at him. Joey jumped up straight. "You have a deck too. Don't you Joey?" He just nodded his head. Lisa smiled at him again. "May I see it? You can look at mine after Yugi has finshed." She handed back Yugi's deck. She looked through Joey's deck.

-It seems Yugi is the most dangerous to us.-

=You stop that. So Joey's deck has more monsters than magic or trap cards. No doubt he was just learning how to duel. He has a few good cards.=

-Mmmm... You may be right. That Time Wizard is a good magic card.-

=If you agree, we can help him.=

-I will think about it but, don't hold your breath.- Lisa watched Joey as he looked at her cards. She noted how he looked at some of them longer than others. "You have some good cards Lisa.""Thank you Yugi. You have some great cards too. Then there is Joey's deck." Lisa grin at Joey. Joey suddenly blushed. Everyone one laughed. ~Yugi?~

-Yes Yami.-

~Who are you talking too?~

-It's hard to say.-

~WHY???~

Lisa noted Yugi was day dreaming. "Yugi are you okay?" Yugi looked up at Lisa, shaking his head. "Sorry Lisa I was just thinking about something." She grined at him. Then the school bell rang and everyone went back to class.

He watched Yugi and his friends enter the school. He noted the two new people walking beside Yugi and Joey. -It can't be her.- He turned and left the area.


Who is watching the group from the shadows and who is Lisa talking to in her mind.