Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 100 Ways to Tell if You're Obsessed With Yu-Gi-Oh ❯ Answers to reviews for 100 ways ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hine: Ok, this is to all the people who reviewed me the day after I posted is up! *glomps you all*

Yami Kyle: You're going to answer the reviews now aren't you?

Hine: OF COURSE I AM YOU 3000 YEAR OLD BUTT MUNCHER!

To Romanova: Scared? Why should I be? *giggles* I pass for 61! Including the two that none of you qualify for. I wrote 50 ways and 100 ways to tell if you're obsessed with YGO!

To Momma Cat: WOOHOO! GLAD YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH! AND AS FOR THE THING WITH THE BM! YEAH BABY! *drooling all over the place*

Yami Kyle: Eww…..

To Redconvoy: Yeah, Ryou does look better in the second series, I just put that one in there to fill up space because I was running out of ideas XD

To Rhi-chan and TsunamiCat96: Ok, I know you too didn't review together but I'm answering you together. Just to let you know, Shizuka's hair WAS purple in the first series! Oh yeah? Don't believe me? Well go here, the proof is in the hair! http://www.janime.biz/images/duelists/shizuka_01/character.html YUP! THERE SHE IS! MS. JOUNOUCHI HERSELF! SHIZUKA LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WITH PURPLE HAIR! W00T!