Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ She'd Gone! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

AN: Ok this is just the old story with a few changes in dialog and spelling and grammar corrections.

Malik sat on the couch next to Rishid watching his sister run around the apartment gathering things for her trip. Her museum exhibit was moving to France and her plane left in two hours.

"Ok lets see plain ticket check, suit cases check, jacket check."

"You know Isis, this is the tenth time you've done the whole checklist thing."

"I know Malik, but I just don't want to forget anything."

"Now I'll be gone for two weeks, we're a little short on food so you might want to go shopping, and try not to blow anything up while I'm gone."

Isis then grabs her things and walks out the door to her waiting limo with Malik right behind her. Turning around she yells, "One more thing, don't touch anything that belongs to me, and stay out of my room or I'll kill you!"

After this she smiled sweetly and climbed into the limo. Malik waved goodbye and walked back into the apartment and sat back down.

"She gone?" Rishid asked.

"Yep, two weeks without her, you excided?"

"Not really."

"Hmmmm, well I know I am. Hey, are you hungry?"

"A little."

"Right, I'll go make us something to eat."

Malik got up and headed to the kitchen

"Holy shit!!!!!! What happened to all the food!?"

Startled by the outburst Rishid got up and went to go check on Malik.

"Malik what's going on in…"

Before he could get the last word out he saw Malik staring at a completely empty refrigerator.

"Well Isis said we would have to go shopping."

"I know, she said shopping not refill our entire food supply." Malik wined looking like an a banned puppy.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I saw Isis hiding cookies in the upper cabinet."

Malik opened the upper cabinet but instead of finding yummy cookies he found a mess. The cabinet was full of empty boxes that once held cookies and other foods, all ripped open and covered in teeth marks."

"Beautiful, just beautiful, you think Isis has been hiding something from us?"

"Doubt it, she's never really liked animals."

"Whatever, any ways I'm going call to Bakura, see if he wants to go buy a car with me."

"Buy a WHAT?!"

"Oh don't worry Rishid your welcome to come if you want."

"That's not what I meant Malik, I mean what's up with you all of a sudden deciding to buy a car."

"Well Isis has been spending most of her time trying to find a insurance policy and finally found one, so now I'll buy the car."

"Still not convinced."

"Ok it's ether we go shopping in a car or on a bus."

"A car definitely."

"I thought so." Malik said smiling while dialing Bakura's phone number.

"Yah" Bakura said sounding like he just woke up.

"Hey Bakura it Malik."

"Oh hey Malik, what's gone on?"

"Me and Rishid are going to buy a car want to come?"

"You've got to be kidding me."

"No seriously. Do you want to come or not?"

"Okay I'll go, were should we meet?"

"The dealership on Tumoko Street. See ya." Malik said then hung up the phone.

"Well everything's set Rishid grab your jacket"

"Alright" he said.

Then they both headed out the door.