Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ Blind Dates ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

"Rishid get up it's already eleven forty-five!"

"I know what time it is now leave me alone Malik."

Bakura sighed and continued to watch TV as he tried to ignore Malik and Rishid who have been at it since eight o' clock this morning.

"Rishid you have two seconds to get out of bed or else!"

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll blow something up every five minutes starting with the microwave!" Malik warned.

"You two have one second to shut up before I start slitting throats!" Bakura yelled

"Ok Bakura, man you don't have to yell death threats."

"I was only yelling to get your attention, and by the way why won't Rishid get out of the bed?"

"Because he's a big old loser, or maybe it's because today's his birthday." Malik said.

"Did you get him anything?" Bakura asked.

"Yeah I got him a new leather jacket."

"Man you spoil him to much. If I were you I wouldn't get him anything."

"That's because you're incapable of doing anything nice Bakura."

"Oh please Malik I can be twice as nice as you." Bakura said.

"Really? Well let's just see if you can get through a day without getting mad more then three times."

"What do I get when the day is over?" Bakura asked

"If you can I'll let you sleep in my room until Isis gets home."

"Fine, but you have to sleep on the roof." Bakura added.

"Alright that fine with me, but I really should go check on Rishid. I don't know what his problem is it's not like he's old or anything."

"How old is he?" Bakura asked

"Twenty-three." (AN: I really have no clue how old Rishid is so I just guessed)

"Twenty-three!? I'm so old I can't eve remember my birthday and he's flipping out because he's twenty-three? Move out of my way Malik I'll get him out of that bed." Bakura said rolling up his sleeves.

"Don't forget to be nice Bakura." Malik warned.

Bakura opened the door to Rishid's room and after walking in he slowly closed the door. After a few seconds Malik heard Bakura yell something which was followed by several crashes. Bakura then walked out of the room dragging Rishid who was tied up in his blanket.

"Bakura let me go! What' s the matter with you?" Rishid yelled

"Sorry can't do that birthday boy." Bakura said with an evil smirk. "Malik help me get him the couch."

Malik and Bakura both ignored Rishid's ranting and heaved him onto the couch then sat him up straight.

"And now with great pleasure I present to you you're birthday song."

"You have got to be kidding me." Rishid said

"No now shut up. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday big loser happy birthday…"

"Fuck you." Rishid said

Bakura ignored him and keep singing but it was obvious that he was mad due to the constant twitching of his right eye.

"No way he's going to make it through the whole day." Malik said as he got up to answer the phone that had started ringing."

"Hello Malik speaking." He said

"Hi Malik this is Isis."

"Oh, hey Isis. What's up?"

"Nothing much, I just called to wish Rishid a happy birthday."

"Well that's nice of you but I think Bakura's got you covered."

"As curious as I am to know what he's doing I'm just going to ignore that last comment. Anyways be sure to tell Rishid that his present should be arriving at nine o' clock tonight your time. Oh and make sure you all dress nice."

"Wait I don't get it. Why do me and Bakura have to dress up if it's his present?" Malik asked.

"I can't tell you it's a secret."

Whatever, see ya later Isis."

"Bye."

Malik looked back over to Rishid who was mouthing `help me' as Bakura started the song over for the fifth time.

"Rishid, Isis just called, something about your birthday present."

"Great, what time did she say they would be here?" Rishid said rolling off the couch.

"They?" Malik asked.

"Yes they. Isis got me a blind date with some girl and her two sisters."

"Time out, you have a date with three sisters?" Bakura asked

"No, the sisters are going to go out with you and Malik."

"Sorry Rishid but there's no way you're getting me to go on a blind date." Malik said.

"Why not? You don't have any plains tonight." Rishid said finally escaping from the bed sheet.

"So, you're forgetting that there's always a chance that the person you're going on a blind date with could be ugly."

"Come on you two I can't date all three of them."

"Alright I'll go, but if I see one ugly face I'm out." Malik said.

"Same here." Bakura said.

"Not so fast Bakura, ditching a girl because she's ugly is mean therefore you would lose the bet."

"I thought I had to be mean more then three times to lose the bet."

"Well if you ditcher her I won't be here to see if you do anything mean so you'll just automatically lose the bet."

"Man this night is going to suck big time." Bakura said.

~ 9:05 that night ~

"They're late I can't believe they're late why are they late!?" Rishid said pacing around the room.

"Rishid would you chill it's only been five minutes." Malik said

"I know but I can't help it I've never been on a date before."

And as soon as he said that the doorbell rang.

"The doorbells making noises!" Rishid cried

"No kidding Sherlock now why don't you go answer it." Bakura said

"Why Bakura that wasn't nice a very nice thing to say. Strike one." Malik said

"What, that shouldn't count!"

"Quite you two I'm about to let them in." Rishid said.

Rishid took a deep breath, opened the door, and came face to face with a girl that was actually attractive.

"Hello, are you Rishid?" the girl asked

"Um…I'm not sure." Rishid said staring at her.

"Yes this is Rishid." Malik said pushing him out the doorway.

"I'm Malik, over there is Bakura, and you ladies can come in and make yourselves at home. "

"Thank you, and by the way I'm Aya, to my left is Naho, and to my right is Yori."

Jun walked up to Malik and put hand on his shoulder saying.

"So you must be my date."

Malik chuckled to himself and looked over at Yori

"Well it's my pleasure to meet such a…OH SWEET MOTHER OF EARTH!!!" Malik yelled when he saw the `thing'. Truth be told he couldn't tell if he was looking at a man of a woman. All he knew is that is was smiling at him with teeth as yellow as the sun.

Naho however had a pretty face and body to match, but most importantly she had nice white teeth.

"Hey, are you Bakura?" she asked

"Um yeah." Bakura said

"You know you should really smile a bit more because you don't smile much."

"How would you know hoe much I smile you just meet me?" Bakura said

"Wrong Bakura, I've known you for a VERY long time." She said looking kind of murderous.

"Well look at the time shouldn't we be going?" Bakura said quickly walking away from Naho.

"Good idea Bakura, so where did you ladies plain on going tonight?" Rishid said finally recovering from his shock.

"We were thinking that it would be fun to go ice skating." Yen said

"Then ice skating it. Lets go everyone."

Malik ran up to Rishid and whispered in his ear.

"Rishid none of us know how to ice skate."

"Well we'll have to learn and besides I already said we would."

Believe it or no t they all had a pretty peaceful ride. Rishid and Aya talked about all shorts of things and were amazed at how many things they had in common. Malik and Bakura unfortunately had to listen to their dates talk about the glory of paper towels. Every thirty-seconds they would throw in a `right' or `that's so true', and after what had seemed like an eternity they arrived at the indoor skating ring.

"So have you guys been skating before?" Yen asked as she put on her rented skates.

"No we're originally from Egypt so we're pretty new to anything that requires being cold." Rishid said

"Don't worry I'll teach you how it's not hard."

"Sure it isn't."

Aya, Naho, and Yori all skated onto the ice gracefully, but as soon as Malik, Bakura and Rishid's skates hit the ice they fell flat on their faces.

"Don't worry you'll get hand of it eventually." Aya said helping Rishid up.

"Oh no, my little Malik feel and hurt himself." Yori said skating up to Malik.

"Ah, no stay away." Malik said as he scrambled to his feet and skated to the other side of the ring.

"Boy he sure is a fast learner isn't he." Yen said laughing

""Malik can so anything as long as he has a good reason to." Rishid said.

Just like Malik, Bakura was also trying to ditch his date but clamed he was racing her. After five minutes of the so called `racing' Bakura's head instantly snapped up after hearing what sound like Ryou's voice call him, and he looked in every direction except in front of him trying to find the voice but soon ended up crashing into the wall of the ring.

"Bakura are you ok? You should really watch were you're going you would be amazed at how many people underestimate their eyes. Why just the other day…"

"Speaking of under estimating you're eyes that guy over there was looking at the sealing while he was skating." Bakura said.

"What? There's no telling what he could have run or crashed into. Thanks for the tip Bakura." She said as she skated towards the man.

"I saw that Bakura. Strike two." Malik said as he skated past him.

Bakura mumbled something darkly to himself then skated to where Ryou was sitting knowing that Naho wouldn't be back for another ten minutes.

"Bakura who was that girl with you?" Ryou asked once Bakura was at the wall.

"A blind date that I'm not interested in." Bakura said.

"Boy that was obvious I could hear her talking when you guys were still in the parking lot."

"So who are you hear with?" Bakura asked.

"Yugi, Jounouchi, Seto, and Serenity you?"

"Malik, Rishid and their dates."

"Oh man Malik and Rishid have dates? I wish I brought a camera."

"Actually Ryou, I'm not sure that you would want a picture of Malik's date."

"Is she ugly?"

"Ugly is an understatement."

"Oh so that's why he's skating so fast." Ryou said as he watched Malik.

"Heads up Bakura your dates back. Ryou said.

Bakura looked back on the ice and saw Naho but not the guy she was talking to.

"Um Naho, what happened to that guy?" Bakura asked.

"I just gave him a better view of the." She said while pointing up.

Bakura and Ryou lifted their heads and saw the man hanging from a rafter.

"Why did you do that you're going to get up kicked out." Bakura said.

Just then a voice over the loud speaker told everyone who was interested to go out onto the ice to form the human chain.

"Wow that sounds so exciding lets try it Bakura." She said grabbing his hands and pulling him back out on the ice.

"Hey Bakura, I didn't know that you knew how to skate." Yugi said when they got to the chain.

"I didn't but I was kind of forced to learn." Bakura said.

"Bakura what's that thing on Malik's arm?" Seto asked

"That's his date."

"Dude she looks like a gorilla." Jounouchi said

"No I'd say more along the line of a Yeti." Serenity said.

"What would you say Bakura, Gorilla or Yeti?" Yugi asked

Bakura was about to reply until he saw Malik with a `i know you're going to lose the bet' look on his face. Then he changed his answer.

"Actually I think she's very pretty." Bakura forced out.

And he didn't know how but by some twist of fate she heard him and thanked him by giving him a BIG smile.

"Everyone don't look directly at her teeth." Bakura said.

"Someone help all I can see is yellow!" Yugi cried who then tripped over Ryou's feet and fell on the ice taking the whole chain with him leaving a rainbow of people sprawled across the ice.

"Yep this is exactly how I wanted to spend my Tuesday night." Bakura said

He then just laid on the ice thinking about what just happen like everyone else until he saw a man get up off the ice and storm over Yugi.

"You little puck it's your fault this happened." He snapped

Bakura sighed knowing what he had to do and skated half way to the other side of the ring. For a moment Malik thought he was leaving but Bakura was just getting a running start so he could speed over to the man and spear him to the other side of the ring.

"Well sir I hope you're happy because thanks to you I just lost my bet."

"Strike three!" Malik called from the other side of the ring

Bakura kicked the man in the ribs and told Rishid and Malik that they should call it a night, which they agreed on. Everyone then picked themselves up off the ground, returned the skates, and went to drop off their dates.

"Well it was obvious that our dates sucked so how was yours Rishid?" Malik asked on the way home.

"Oh it was great. She's smart, funny, cute and she gave me her number and a kiss when I walked her to the door of her house.

"It was your birthday so the important thing is that you enjoyed yourself. Now once I get home I'm going to go to sleep and try to forget that this night ever happened." Malik said.

So what do guys think? I changed the names of the three girls because I thought the old ones were dumb. So anyway review!