Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ The Dinner Party ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Bakura mumbled and grumbled as he prepped himself in front of a mirror for the dinner party Isis was making them go to. A group of her friends were throwing a dinner party and she wanted Malik, Bakura, and Rishid to represent her.

"Stupid Isis and her stupid friends with their stupid parties." He said fixing his tie.

"Bakura are you ready yet?" Rishid called from down stairs.

"About as ready as I'll ever be" he said coming down the stairs.

That afternoon they all went out to buy outfits appropriate for the occasion. Rishid had got a standard black suit, Bakura got a pair of dress pants, a white shirt and an overcoat. While Malik in the other hand went all out with a all white suit, trench coat, and matching hat.

"Malik would you button up your shirt and take of that hat it makes you look like a pimp." Rishid said.

"For your information this hat is no where near as pimpish as the cane I saw." Malik stated grabbing his keys.

"Oh come on Malik let me drive." Bakura pleaded.

"Why, so you can challenge some else to a race." Malik said.

"For the last time it was just to see who had the faster car, and he challenged ME." Bakura said.

"Whatever can we just go before we're late." Rishid said.

They all get into the car and drove to the restaurant. When they arrived a man parked there car while another escorted them to the restaurant.

"Welcome, do you all have reservations?" the man entrance said.

"Actually we're here from a dinner party." Rishid said.

"Oh, we may I have your last names?"

"Ishtar." Malik said.

"Oh so your Isis's brother, well we hope you all enjoy yourselves. This way please gentlemen." He said leading them to the party room.

They couldn't believe there eyes when they saw the room, it had large chandeliers hanging from the sealing, a band playing classical music, and rows of tables filled with food.

"Well what are we waiting for lets eat." Bakura said about to run to the food but Rishid caught him by the collar.

"Wait, we have to make a proper entrance." Rishid said.

So they all then stood up straight with their heads healed high, and walked down the stairs. About have way down Bakura tripped and began to fall, but Rishid caught him and instead sent them both tumbling down the stair.

"I have no idea who they are." Malik said seeing that everyone's attention was now on them.

Bakura and Rishid picked themselves up from the floor, and walked over to Malik.

"Way to cover for us Malik." Bakura said.

"Hay, just because you guys go down doesn't I have to follow."

"Why don't just forget all of this and just get us some food." Rishid said

When they go to the serving tables they didn't even know if it was food or art.

"Man, I don't know if I should eat it or take pictures." Malik said.

"I know what you mean this stuff looks like finger paint." Bakura said pointing to some type of sauce.

"Would you two cut it out your making us look bad." Rishid said.

"Ok wait a minute, you fall down some stairs and I'M making us look bad." Malik said laughing.

"Hay guys we got two preps coming this way." Bakura whispered.

They all turned around two see a man and his VERY tall wife walking toward them smiling WAY too much.

"Hello there, we're the Perfects. I'm Roger Perfect and this is my wife Sara Perfect.

"Um well, I'm Malik Ishtar this is my servant Rishid, and my best friend Bakura." Malik said keeping a safe distance from the two.

"Hi Malik." He said giving Malik a big bear hug.

"Ok am I at a party or a rehab group?" Malik asked prying the man off of him.

"Ha ha ha, rehab group your so funny." his wife said

"Yep I'm a regular comedian." he said rolling his eyes.

"Malik be nice." Rishid whispered.

"How am I supposed to be nice to someone who's married to a colossal Amazon women like her?" Malik whispered.

"Alright well it's been a pleasure meeting you all hope to see you again sometime." The man said walking away.

"So now what are we going to do." Rishid said.

"Well we could go dance but all they're playing is classical music." Bakura said.

"You didn't expect them to play anything good did you?" Malik said

"No I guess not."

"Um excuse me are you Rishid?"

Rishid looked down to see a very short man in a green suite.

"Yes I am why?"

"It's time for your speech."

"What speech? I didn't hear anything about a speech." Rishid said

"Well I was told that Isis said you were going to give a speech. So could you please hurry the people are waiting." the man said.

"Alright, fine." Rishid grumbled as he walked up to the podium.

"Um good evening, tonight I will be making a speech about..about. Hay what am I suppose to talk about?" Rishid whispered to the man.

"Ancient Egypt."

"Oh well as some of you may know, Egypt is known for the pyramids so I would like too talk about them for a few seconds."

(Three hours later)

"So next time you see a pyramid remember, there not just big blocks but art."

"Finally he's done talking." said some man

"Hay! I didn't say I was finished now sit your ass down!" Rishid yelled.

"Now before I was interrupted what was I going to say? Oh yeah, thank you." he then bowed and left the stage.

It didn't take long for Rishid long to see that Malik and Bakura were gone.

"Ah crap where did those two go." He said while calling Malik's cell phone.

Malik was fast asleep in his bed when he was awoken by the catchy tone of his cell phone.

"Who is this and have you lost your mind calling me this early in the morning." Malik said half sleep.

"Malik this is Rishid where are you two?" he asked.

"Oh we're at home. We left after the first hour of your speech."

"Well could you please come and pick me up."

"I'm not sure that would be such a good idea since I'm not even fully awake yet. Maybe I should send Bakura instead."

"Are you crazy!? I'm not getting in a car with that freak!"

"It's either Bakura or a cab."

"I'll take a cab, good night Malik."

"Good night Rishid." Malik said as he hung up and fell back to sleep.

AN: Believe it or not but this chapter was based on things my friends and family have actually done. Not all of it is true like when Bakura and Rishid fell down the stairs, but things like Malik and Bakura's comments on the food and the short man with a really tall wife are true.