Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ Driver's Ed ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

It was a very beautiful Saturday morning in Domino City, very beautiful, and very hot.

"Now time for today's weather report, but what heck just to save time I'll sum it up for everyone. It's hot now and it's going to be hot later. Today it's just going to be flat out HOT. Now time for sports."


"I can't believe I have to take a driving test in this weather. It's hot enough in here and we have the A.C. on high." Bakura said sweating like a pig.

"I know but look on the bright side, at lest Rishid will stop bugging you." Malik said just as sweaty as Bakura.

"As hot as it is now Rishid and Isis better stop bugging me." Bakura said.

"Now you're asking for a miracle." Malik said

"You two do know that I'm sitting right here." Rishid said.

Malik and Bakura looked to the left and indeed there was Rishid sitting right next to them.

"Wow I didn't even know you were in the room Rishid.

"No kidding Sherlock."

"Now now Rishid you don't want to have road rage now do you?"

"How can I have road rage when I'm not in a car?" Rishid asked.

"Simple, all you have to do is be mad when you take Bakura to get his license. By the way you should be leaving now so Bakura won't be late for his appointment" Malik said

"When I take him? Oh no, see you're the one who's going to take him because if I have to get in that car again I'll drive it off bridge." said Rishid

"But Rishid my hand's still broken." Malik said.

"Then steer with your feet." said Rishid.

"Don't worry Malik I'll tape your hand to the stirring wheel." Bakura said hold a roll of duck tape.

"Looks like you'll have to." Malik said as he walked out the door.

On the way there Malik almost crashed into three cars and a tree, but managed to there in one piece. When they got there they spent another two minutes cutting Malik's hand free then walked into the building.

"Malik wait!" Bakura said grabbing him by the wrist.

"Bakura what are you doing you're going to be late?"

"I can't do this, Ryou's in there."

"Oh now that's just an excuse, hey Ryou over here!" Malik called.

"No Malik shut up!" Bakura said, but it was late.

"Hi guys, what brings you here?" asked Ryou.

"Bakura's getting his driver's license and you?" Malik said wrapping his arm around Bakura.

"Oh I just got my permit." Ryou said.

"Would Bakura come to the first desk" a woman called

"Good luck Bakura, and try not crash into anything." Ryou said.

"Whatever, I can tell you now that will not crash into anything I'm not an idiot." Bakura said walking to the front desk.

"You called me?" Bakura asked.

"Hay wait weren't you just here?" asked the man.

"No that was Ryou, I'm Bakura the older version of him." Bakura said.

"Oh, well hello Bakura how are you today?"

"Really hot." Bakura said.

"Yes and I heard it's only going to get worse so why don't we just head out to the car and start the test."

The man led Bakura outside to the small car, and got in.

"Aright how do you turn on the air conditioning?" Bakura asked.

"Just push that button, then start the car then pull out of the parking lot."

"Whatever."

Bakura started the car then push the ignition. The engine roared but the car didn't move an inch.

"Uh I think it's broken." Bakura said.

"No, you just forgot to take of the parking break." said the man.

"Where is that exactly?" Bakura asked still pushing down the ignition.

"It's right by your hand."

"Oh thanks." Bakura said as he took of the parking break.

The car sped forward and Bakura flew out the parking lot into the street.

"Now go down this street then take the first left, and sir please slow down your going over the speed limit." the man said looking little scared.

"Hey who's the one driving here me or you?" Bakura said as he went even faster then drifted into the turn.

"Sir please DON'T do things like that." The man said holding on to the dashboard like it was a lifeline.

"Why not I do things like that all the time when I play Ryou's video games." Bakura said.

"Video games!? Ok this test is over, I refuse to drive with someone who's only experience at driving is through video games. Now let's just head back to the building."

"Whatever you say."

Bakura turned on his left turn signal, and did a u-turn in the middle of the street.

"Are you crazy?!" screamed man.

"Ok at this rate I'll never finish this test, gimme that." Bakura said snatching away the man's clipboard.

"Let's see now I have to parallel park." Bakura said pulling over.

"Sir you should really keep both your hand on the steering wheel."

"Would you shut up I'm trying to park!" Bakura yelled making sure he was lined up.

"There I did it, now what do I do?"

"Heading back to the Driver's Ed building comes to mind." the man said.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Bakura said.

"Didn't you just ask me.?"

"I said, SHUT UP!" Bakura yell as he turned back into the road.

"But there are others waiting for there test." the man said trying to reason.

"Why are you still talking?! "Get it through your thick scull that I'm not going back until I finish this test!" Bakura yelled.

"Ok ok, well finish the test. First pullover, then take off your set belt."

Bakura sensed that something was up, but ignore it. As soon as the Bakura took off his set belt the man lunged at him opening the door, and pushed Bakura out of the car.

"Ha ha! So long ya freak!" The man yelled as he drove off leaving Bakura.

"Oh that son-of-a-bitch is going to DIE!" Bakura grumbled as went to meet up with Malik.

Malik and Ryou were talking when they saw Bakura's driving instructor walk into the building.

"Wasn't that Bakura's instructor?" Malik asked.

"Yes, but where's Bakura?"

A few minutes later a very tired and sweaty Bakura walked in.

"Bakura what happened to you?" Ryou asked.

"That bastered of a driving instructor pushed me out the car before I could finish the test." Bakura said.

"Why would he that?" asked Malik

"Because he's a jerk, and jerks tend do stuff like that, but right now I have to find a way to get my drivers license."

"How are you going to do that?" asked Ryou.

"I have a plain, and I need your help." Bakura said

Bakura's instructor had taken a break after his shot drive with the crazy Yami, and was now sitting drinking a cup of coffee.

"Excuse me sir." Malik said.

"Um, yes may I help you?"

"You look a little familiar what's your last name?" Malik asked.

"It's Sonya."

"Are you serious?" Malik said in disbelief.

"Yes, now do you know me or not."

"Nope, wrong person sorry to bother you." Malik said then walked away.

Mr. Sonya finished his drink, and went into his office to check on a few things.

"Murderer." whispered a voice.

"Who said that?" he said looking over his shoulder, but seeing nothing went back to what he was doing.

"Murderer" came the voice again.

"Alright who's there?" he said, but this time he came face to face with a dark figure in a black cloak. (a.k.a. Ryou with a Black sheet over his head)

"You killed a man named Bakura murderer." Ryou said in a ghostly voice.

"Hay I didn't kill him I pushed him out of a stopped car." Mr. Sonya said.

"But he was later hit by a car so it's your fault, and now it's your time to die." Ryou said walking up to him.

"Ahhhhh! Please no, I'll do any thing!" he pleaded.

"Anything?"

"Yes anything I'll do what ever you say."

"Ok, Bakura twin brother is out there, give him his Driver's License and I will spear you." Ryou said.

"Fine whatever you want."

He then ran out the room, spotted Bakura's "twin" and quickly took his picture and had his license made.

"There I did what you said." Mr. Sonya said as he walked back into the room.

"Good now one more thing. I need you turn your face to the wall, put your hand on top of your head and sing "What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor" while jumping up and down."

"This is the 4th grade all over again." Mr. Sonya sighed and started singing the song while jumping. Ryou suppressed a laugh and left the room while taking sheet off his head.

"I still can't believe he feel for that." Malik said laughing.

"Yeah well let's just hurry and get out of here before he finishes the song." Bakura said.

"Hey Ryou what to come over and see our new house." Malik asked.

"Well its better then going out and baking in the sun all day."

"Perfect and I'll drive" Bakura said.

They all jumped into the car and sped home before the car melted.

AN: I not really sure what possessed me to write this chapter but oh well. Review and let me know what you think.