Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ The Bank Robbery ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Malik, Bakura, and Rishid all laid on their new couch taking a break from all the moving, carrying, and unpacking they did.

Yesterday after going home and picking up Bakura they went on a spending spree, and brought a small house Rishid liked that was a few blocks from the apartment, then got Isis a car she would actually appreciate.

Right now they were watching a DVD on their oversized, surround sound TV.

"Man I never dreamed I would spend that much money at one time." Malik said turning up the volume.

"Yeah and the funny thing is we still have well over two million yen." Bakura said.

"Only because we got the TV sale." Malik said.

"I don't care, you two still wasted a lot of money." Rishid said.

"Oh come on Rishid, you enjoy having flavored oxygen pumped into the house as much as we do." Malik said smiling.

"Still no difference."

"Well we had to waste our money on something." Bakura said.

"Yeah it was either flavored oxygen, or a soda bubbler, and the only reason we didn't get the bubbler is because in the long run it would have been a lot more expensive." Malik said

"Fine you made your point, just remember sometime today we have to go to the bank and deposit the money we didn't spend." Rishid said

"Right, I'll go before it gets late." Malik said since the movie was over.

"Um, did you forget your hand was broken?" Bakura asked.

"For that split second I did." Malik said sitting back down.

"Well it looks like I'm one who gets stuck going again, and after driving all yesterday too." Rishid grumbled as he grabbed his keys and walked to the door then said.

"By the way Bakura, tomorrow your getting a drivers licenses so I won't have to drive you two everywhere." He said, then closed the door.

Rishid drove to the bank, found a parking space the redundantly got out of the car, and walked inside, something he would soon wish he hadn't done.

Meanwhile Malik and Bakura were at home watching some reality TV show where ten guys are stranded in a mall, competing for a tool set.

"Call me crazy, but I really think there running out of exciding ideas for these shows." Bakura said as the phone rang.

"I got it." Malik said getting up.

"Hello?"

Malik waited a few moments and after getting no answer he asked again and this time he heard someone but it wasn't Rishid.

"Alright you guys hurry up with the money, the rest of you stay down and don't try to do anything funny."

"Rishid, Rishid is that you?" Malik whispered.

"Malik shut up and get down here NOW!" Rishid said then quickly hung up the phone.

"Who was it Malik?" Bakura asked.

"Bakura you aren't going to believe this." Malik said putting the phone back on the charger.

"Well how am I supposed to believe it when you won't tell me?"

"Rishid's in the middle of a bank robbery, and what makes me feel bad is that he didn't even what to go to the bank in the first place.

"Oh, he is going to be P.O. (1) when he gets home." Bakura said

"Well he's not going to live long enough to come home if we don't hurry." Malik said putting on his jacket.

"Fine, I'll go get my ring and Duel Monsters deck." Bakura said getting up

When Bakura had got his things they ran to the bank, which only took about ten minutes because both of them were fast runners. Upon arrival they hid behind a few trees next to the bank.

"Man would you look at all those cops, there's no chance of us snaking in." Bakura said

"I know, but we wouldn't have to if we could convene them to let us in." Malik said

"Oh great, now were making friends with the police?"

"Only until we get Rishid." Malik said standing up, and walking over to the police.

"Halt! There is a robbery and hostage situation in progress, please exit the perimeter."

"As much as we'd love to do that there's someone we know in there so if we could just go in there and get him, we'd be on our way."

"Sorry, no exceptions."

Malik slowly pulled out the Millennium Rod and used its power to bring the caption over to them.

"Is there a problem here?" the caption asked under Malik's influence.

"Yes sir, these young men would like to go into the bank, but isn't that agents orders?" asked the officer.

"Yes, but I'll change the orders, let them in but no one else." he said.

"Yes sir." the officer said retuning to his post.

"So Bakura what do we now?" asked Malik

"Why are you asking me when I'm usually the guy who's robbing the place." said Bakura.

"Alright then pretend that the robbers are security guards, and you're trying to break in. How would you do it?"

"Hmmmm well, since the building is too tall to climb I'd go through one of the side vents."

"Alright side vent it is." Malik said.

They stood on top of a police car, broke open the vent and climbed in all the way to the vent which they thought lead to the lobby.

"Wait a minute I think this where they're holding the hostages." Malik said

"How do you know?" asked Bakura.

"I think it's a little obvious with all the tied up people in the room."

"To bad I can't really see that since your butt is blocking my current view." Bakura said

"And you're complaining because?"

"Oh shut up!" Bakura said hitting Malik's butt which sent him flying forward, and accidentally busted open the vent with his head.

"Hey who's up there?" asked one the robbers.

"No one." answered Malik.

The robber slowly approached the vent with his gun drawn when the Man Eater Bug smashed thought the vent opening and ripped the man to shreds. When the coast was clear Malik fell into the room, but not Bakura.

"Bakura what are you waiting for?" Malik asked.

"Oh shit! I'm stuck and I can't breathe."

"Bakura you and your big head are going to get us caught if you don't hurry up." Malik said as he helped Bakura out the vent.

"Come on you two your wasting time." Rishid said

"We we'd have a lot more time if we didn't have to come here on foot." Malik said using his Millennium Rod to cut Rishid loose.

Just then five more robbers rushed into the room, but Bakura was already prepared with the White Magical Hat that disarmed all of them before they could fire.

"I think it would be wise to finish the fight in the lobby where there's more space." Bakura said putting away his deck.

"Your right, Incoming!" Rishid yelled as he rushed through all five of the robbers clearing the door way.

"Come on we'll settle this with our fists." Malik said when he got in the lobby.

"Let's then dance punk." said the leader

"Well come on if your ready." said Malik

"You first weakling"

"Who you calling a weakling, weakling."

"All right! How much trash talk do you two plain on saying, I mean can we fight now." said Bakura.

"Who needs to fight when I can end this right now." the leader said as he pulled out a remote and pushed the button.

"Ha! Now my bomb will blow this place in one minute." he said laughing

"Why the hell would you activate a boom when you're still in the building?" asked Bakura

"Oh man, I kind of jumped ahead in the plain there didn't I." he said to one of the other robbers.

"Yeah, according to the e-mail I got that was suppose to be the last thing we did." he said

After a few seconds of silence everyone made a dash for the main door.

"Oh no you don't, your staying here." The man said as he elbowed Malik in the ribs.

Malik fell over but grabbed the guy's ankle tripping him, and preventing both of them from leaving.

"Oh for cry out loud, this was NOT supposed to happen." he said hitting the stop button on the remote.

Malik then quickly grabbed the remote from his hands and smashed it on the corner of a table.

"Ok see now that was just rude, you did not have to do that." the man said crossing his arms.

"Well you were going to blowup a building with a lot of innocent people inside, now tell me were the bomb is." Malik said

"It's in the vent up there." he said pointing the ceiling

Malik climbed on a desk and opened the vent, when the robber grabbed him by the waste.

"You really didn't think I'd let you get it did you?" he said smiling.

Malik quickly tried in vane to pull himself into the vent, but the robber pulled down on his waste. After a while of fighting with each other Malik summoned all his strength and finally got himself up into the vent, but due to the robbers down pulling, without pants or shoes.

Unfortunately for Malik the police then bombarded the bank arrested the last robber.

"Come on down son, everything's alright now." said one of the officers

"Um not really, you might what to do something with this." Malik said throwing down the bomb. The officer quickly took it to be disarmed when Rishid walked up to the vent and called.

"Hay Malik get out of there we have to go home."

Malik slowly fell out of the vent in nothing but a shirt, socks, and boxer- briefs.

"Oh, so that's why the robber was holding a pair of pants and shoes." Rishid said trying not to laugh.

"Whatever, I'm going home." Malik said walking towered the back exit.

"But don't you want me to drive you there?" Rishid asked

"No there're too many police and reporters out there, and I don't want the hold world to see me in me underwear. Malik said

"Alright." Rishid said walking to the car.

After answer a questions from the reporters, he got into the car.

"Where's Malik?" asked Bakura

"He ran home." Rishid said as he started the car.

"Maybe you should have told him today was the block party."

"I was thinking about it, but decided to let him find out on his own." Rishid said as he pulled out and headed home.