Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ Easy Money ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

After a days rest, Malik, Bakura, and Rishid were walking through the entrance of the mall with one thing in mind. Getting a job.

"So what type of job are we looking for?" asked Rishid looking around the large mall.

"Well I'm not doing anything where I have to dress up in some dump uniform." Bakura said crossing his arms.

"Well that's reasonable, Malik what do you want to do?"

"Rishid, I have a broken hand and very few job qualifications, I'm in no position to be picky with what job I get."

"Hey look on the bright side Malik, no work means more play. Not to mention you have plenty of job qualifications." Bakura said as he wrapped an arm around Malik.

"Like what?" asked Malik.

"Well you know how to kick peoples ass, oh and your smart to." Bakura added quickly.

"Bakura shut up." Rishid said.

They all keep walking till they got to a clothing store.

"Maybe we should try here." Rishid said.

"You guy go ahead I'll wait here, I'm not in the mood to deal with Roy." Malik said sitting down on a bench.

"Who's Roy?" asked Rishid.

"Roy's this guy who always has an attitude because Malik's hotter then him." Bakura said walking inside.

"Why is that such a big deal?"

Well when you ask someone out so dramatically that everyone in the mall looks at you and then she refuses you for someone else you tend to be jealous of that person."

As soon as they passed the first line of clothes they were confronted by Roy.

Roy had short brown hair with hazel eyes and was wearing a pair of tall black platform boots, black paints, and a tight, white ruffled shirt.

Bakura was rolled his eyes at the sight, and Rishid just stared.

"Well well if it isn't the infamous albino Bakura, where's your little friend?" he asked in his annoying voice.

"He's not here right now." Bakura said through his teeth.

"Oh that's too bad, but you know what they say if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen."

"Whatever Roy, I don't know why we even came here to get a job knowing you worked here." Bakura said.

But before they could leave Roy ran (if that's what you call it) in front of them and block the exist.

"Pardon me, did I just hear that you need a J.O.B.?" Roy said with a smug smile on his face.

"You didn't hear anything." Bakura said pushing him a side.

"Ok then have fun finding a job, but you wouldn't need one if you won the contest." Roy said playing with his fingernails.

"What contest?" Bakura said slowly turning around.

"A certain contest the mall's hosting, not that you'd be interested or anything."

"Alright Roy you win, tell us about it." Bakura said giving in.

"Well all you have to do is enter your names for the drawing, three names will be drawn and then they will pick numbers out of a hat whatever number you draw will be how much money you get, and money ranges from 100 yen to 5,000,000 yen.

"Alright I say we do it." Rishid said.

"Ok but you might want to hurry, all entries must be received by 2:00 and it's 1:30."

"Where do we register?" asked Bakura.

"At the huge both in the front of the mall that says `contest registration.'" Roy said rolling his eyes.

"Hey don't get smart with us." Bakura said.

"Or else what?" Roy said get in his face.

"Ok, usually I would kill you, but I was always taut not to bet up girls."

Roy's face then turned red as lifted his large platform boot and kicked Bakura in the face. The force of it sent Bakura fly into a display of shirts.

"Now you've done it!" Rishid yelled.

Roy then ran up to Rishid about to punch him, but at the last moment Rishid used both of his fists to slam Roy in the back of the neck, sending him into la la land.

Rishid stood over his defeated opponent and while smiling said.

"Another one bits the dust ay' Bakura."

"Ummmmm, who ate crust?" Bakura asked holding his head.

"Never mind."

Before leaving the store Rishid explained what happened to the store manager and ended up getting a 30% discount for life.

Malik looked up when he heard someone approaching only to see Rishid with one of Bakura's arm around his shoulders, and Bakura stumbling around with a hand on his head.

"What happened to him?" Malik asked in concern.

"Bakura just learned the hard way why platform boots will never go out of style." Rishid said smiling.

"Who is Matt Farm, and why are his roots in a pile?" Bakura asked.

"Just for get it. Look Malik I'm going too take Bakura home, but I need you to enter the contest in the front of mall."

"Ok but why should I enter, the chances of someone winning those things are a million to one." Malik said rising an eyebrow.

"Just do it for me?" asked Rishid

"Whatever you say Rishid."

Malik registered Rishid in the contest and the man handed him a slip, then walked over food court and went to his favorite Chinese food place.

"Hello what will you be having today?" said the woman who looked strangely familiar.

"I'll just have some Sweet and Sour Chicken." Malik said as he trying to remember who she was.

"Here you are." she said.

"Wait a minute, Mai?" Malik asked.

Her eyes grew wide then she spun around and said.

"Sorry sorry no speak a English."

"Mai quite fooling around, what are you doing here?" Malik asked.

"I lost a bet to one of my friends so now I have to work here for a week."

"Wow that amazing."

"What the fact that I'm working?"

"No, the fact that you have friends."

This comment earned his a slap in the face then she gave him his food and sent him on his way.

About five minutes later Malik was still eating his food when a voice came over the loud speaker.

"Well folks it's time for the contest drawing the first name is Roy Duran."

Roy's screams of excitement were heard all over the mall.

"The second name is Rishid...well there's no last name but Rishid is the second winner."

Malik was so shocked he missed the third name, Rishid had won, but what did that mean?

"Would the three winners please come to the front of the mall with your slips, we'll start the next drawing in two minutes."

"Oh crap!" Malik yelled as he realized he on the second floor in the back of the mall.

Malik made a dash for the escalator jumping and dogging anything in his way. He ran down the escalator being careful not to fall and look like an idiot, then finally made it to the front of the mall he crashed into something that felt like a brick wall.

"Hey Malik you might want too slow down before you get a speeding ticket." Rishid said as he picked Malik up of the floor.

"I still got here on time didn't I?" Malik said handing the slip to Rishid.

"Ok let start the drawing is Roy Duran here?" asked the man in the twenty dollar suit.

"Yes right here." Roy said stumbling from the injury Rishid gave him.

Roy handed the man his slip then reach into the hat.

"One hundred yen you have got to be kidding." He said.

"Well too bad, now move." Malik said pushing him out of the way.

Rishid handed the man his slip and reached it the hat, and pulled out a slip that had the number three thousand on it.

"Three thousand yen, not bad." Rishid said.

He handed the man his ticket but his fingers reveled three more zeros.

"THREE MILLON YEN, WE'ER RICH!!!!"

Malik and Rishid both jumped around and screamed like little girls but don't care who saw them because they we're rich.

"But, but that's not fair I'm the one who told them about the contest! That should be my money!" Roy pouted.

"That has nothing to do with what ticket you pull." Malik said while doing the Cabbage Batch.

"Oh man I have to call Bakura." Malik said as he pulled out his cell phone.

After waiting for a few moments Bakura answered the phone with a `hello' that sounded like he just got hit by a truck.


"Bakura, Rishid was drawn in the contest and you won't believe how much money we won." Malik said trying to calm down.

"Um, one thousand yen?"

"Try three million."

"THREE MILLION YEN HELL YA!" Bakura yelled.

"That's what I was like, anyways were on our way home."

"Cool, see ya later."

Malik and Rishid got their car, then drove home talking about what to do with their money.